Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 01:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473087 times)
Mrdeeds

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:01:42 PM

not really. you have more than 2 posts on this forum

looks like the segregation has started and there seems to be a slack channel where all the 'important' information is. would be nice to know how they are working around google play & apple store TOS. kind of important information

Ok no hard feelings than.
I'm not on the slack so I don't know about the TOS being adressed yet. It's a legit question.

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
pcminerx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:22:36 PM

not really. you have more than 2 posts on this forum

looks like the segregation has started and there seems to be a slack channel where all the 'important' information is. would be nice to know how they are working around google play & apple store TOS. kind of important information

The OP mentions this 'secret' Slack channel, you are welcome to join and take part in the discussion. This channel has been there for some time, there is no official forum yet, except this ANN here. The TOS question has been asked before, I agree with you that this is important.
samm1129

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:23:57 PM

All will hinge on the first Game.

If they in fact produce one, this coin can be worth something.

I am just worried and correct me if I am wrong here, were these same dev's working on XPY wallet? If that is the case and they could't fix that, how do we know if they will be able to first, develop a game and more importantly have that game interact with blockchain at some level.

just my 2 ION's.
pcminerx

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:28:37 PM

I am just worried and correct me if I am wrong here, were these same dev's working on XPY wallet? If that is the case and they could't fix that, how do we know if they will be able to first, develop a game and more importantly have that game interact with blockchain at some level.

just my 2 ION's.

No they are different devs, or else I wouldnt be in this thread.
samm1129

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:31:17 PM

just my 2 ION's.

See, if OP would release portfolios of Dev's involved, this thread would have completely different vibe.
If they truly believe in the project, there should be no reason not to release that info.

Hiding behind handles and slack does nothing to gain trust of community.
Mrdeeds

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:40:34 PM

just my 2 ION's.

See, if OP would release portfolios of Dev's involved, this thread would have completely different vibe.
If they truly believe in the project, there should be no reason not to release that info.

I agree with that. I reckon that they read this tread to. So maybe they can answer these important questions. Smiley

pcminerx

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:43:14 PM

just my 2 ION's.

First there was Slack, and the entire iON community is there. I missed the ANN here, and I am glad it's finally there. I don't know if the ANN was meant to have a community here too. Your suggestions are really appreciated. I am not a team member but will try to forward them.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:07:02 PM

great bunch of xpy bag holders cloning another coin with huge premine & hype train
no code, no names of devs, no escrow, crap loads of new accounts here saying how insanely good investment this is  Grin now the only missing ingredient is self segregation into a brand new forum...because we all know btctalk sucks right? like most of you said on your xpy forum...

maybe we can call it HashTalk v2 ! has a nice ring to it

If you are refering to me mr Senior member.
First of all I am a member of btctalk longer than you are. I just read more than I post.

Second. I'm not telling anybody how great this coin is. I'm just glad with a new opportunity after being scammed by Garza. Yes I fell for that scam after being a customer of him by buying hardware long before GAW actually turned into the scam called Paycoin.

Thirth I'm just adressing untruths because I hate people just shouting everything they think because they don't like someone or a company. And yes. That happens to be the case sometimes on btctalk. But that is for a big part the result of their enormous member base.

Thanks. Smiley

So you're addressing untruths, eh? Where is the code? What are the names of the devs? Who is the escrow? Why does it say ICO started April 4th but the arrival said here was a pre sale in November 2015? Wouldn't that make the ICO in November then? Why are there so many similarities to XPY if you want it to be seen as a separate coin? The roots still have the stench of garza and XPY.

Mrdeeds

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:32:25 PM

great bunch of xpy bag holders cloning another coin with huge premine & hype train
no code, no names of devs, no escrow, crap loads of new accounts here saying how insanely good investment this is  Grin now the only missing ingredient is self segregation into a brand new forum...because we all know btctalk sucks right? like most of you said on your xpy forum...

First of all I am a member of btctalk longer than you are. I just read more than I post.

Second. I'm not telling anybody how great this coin is. I'm just glad with a new opportunity after being scammed by Garza. Yes I fell for that scam after being a customer of him by buying hardware long before GAW actually turned into the scam called Paycoin.

Thirth I'm just adressing untruths because I hate people just shouting everything they think because they don't like someone or a company. And yes. That happens to be the case sometimes on btctalk. But that is for a big part the result of their enormous member base.

Thanks. Smiley

So you're addressing untruths, eh? Where is the code? What are the names of the devs? Who is the escrow? Why does it say ICO started April 4th but the arrival said here was a pre sale in November 2015? Wouldn't that make the ICO in November then? Why are there so many similarities to XPY if you want it to be seen as a separate coin? The roots still have the stench of garza and XPY.

Your questions have nothing to do with untruths or me adressing them. These arejust legit questions. Not you saying something that is not true. Questions are good. And it's up to the devs to answer them.
What are the similarities with xpy you see? I don't see any other than that both are crypto currencies.
There was an initial crowdsale in november 2015. And as far as I know it involved some big investors. But I'm not sure about that and I think the devs could and should answer this and your other questions.

pcminerx

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:38:19 PM

Thanks. Smiley

Please allow me to answer one of your questions: Presale in November 2015? That seems to be incorrect information. There was a crowd funding for the platform the end of 2015, but not for the ICO. There is a platform and there is a coin. This is the ANN for the coin.
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:04:25 PM

Most obvious scam I've seen in a while.....lol
bitbite111

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:10:17 PM

So what benefit do coin holders have? How do we make money? Do we get a share of the gaming profits?
jpass022

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:38:28 PM

Glad to see the ANN here... Smiley
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:00:48 PM

Thanks. Smiley

Your questions have nothing to do with untruths or me adressing them. These arejust legit questions. Not you saying something that is not true. Questions are good. And it's up to the devs to answer them.
What are the similarities with xpy you see? I don't see any other than that both are crypto currencies.
There was an initial crowdsale in november 2015. And as far as I know it involved some big investors. But I'm not sure about that and I think the devs could and should answer this and your other questions.

The similarities i see are as follows:

$0.20 ICO price, XPY $20 ICO price. Same numbers.
Huge pre-mine
Bonus stake rate for those that pay. Exactly like Garzas stakers.
Electrifying stakers- same "gimmicks" as garza. Red rocket boost.
Clone copy with no extra features.
Masternodes = Prime Controllers.

To me it looks like almost the same damn thing as XPY. That concerns me. It seems no effort was made to differentiate it self from XPY and Garza. It looks like a money grab to me.

Just valid observations. Looking for a discussion about these points, not an argument or pissing battle. Just valid observations/concerns.

Mr.Pelican

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:41:05 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 12:51:25 AM by Mr.Pelican

I have $0.20 in my pocket, coincidence maybe? ICO price is not a stated floor like Ganza
Huge pre-mine
     Look at waves and a million other coins....
     I see this connection....
      Same as before, I see this connection.
      Appears they are focusing on the economy of the coin, not the coin itself, hence the pre-mine coin bounties
      Masternodes are actually a good idea...I see this connection as well

I fail to see a real strong connection between XPY and ION...there is lots of talk about this Matlack fellow, but from all my research he got screwed by Garza like a million others. We can make connections all day long to whatever we want. This is not an attack, let's discuss!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 9000

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 01:12:46 AM

there is lots of talk about this Matlack fellow, but from all my research he got screwed by Garza like a million others

That "fellow" also tried to revive XPY. He was told it's impossible and after the inevitable failure we're supposed to believe this new coin will be a success because... they told us so?

ION has nothing except a website and a whitepaper. Not even a functioning wallet, or an escrow, or anything of ANY trustworthiness.

Also try asking them how their business model fits Google Play and iTunes TOS.
Bige086

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:27:05 AM

I have $0.20 in my pocket, coincidence maybe? ICO price is not a stated floor like Ganza
Huge pre-mine
     Look at waves and a million other coins....
     I see this connection....
      Same as before, I see this connection.
      Appears they are focusing on the economy of the coin, not the coin itself, hence the pre-mine coin bounties
      Masternodes are actually a good idea...I see this connection as well

I fail to see a real strong connection between XPY and ION...there is lots of talk about this Matlack fellow, but from all my research he got screwed by Garza like a million others. We can make connections all day long to whatever we want. This is not an attack, let's discuss!

I like your run down here fairly accurate comparisons, although:

I believe the XPY ICO was $4 at the beginning.

The booster Ganrza had wasn't supported by any hardware and had a boost everyday for every user, where as Ionomy will have staking coins or Masternodes that can back the "boost", there will be a limited amount of "electrons" that will "boost" the stake rate for a short time.  The plans for this will be better laid out in the Business Whitepaper for Ionomy.

Adam Matlock is nothing like Garza but dont take my word for it, join Slack, he doesn't have problems answering questions when he is around.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:58:25 AM

Question:

How does your business model fit Google Play and iTunes TOS.

Answer 1:

It will be on Amazon!

Answer 2:

They will built their own site called Ion Play.

1st game that will be added is called Cup Me Ballz

I can not believe people still fall for this shit.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:21:55 AM

wow i love all these charts so colorful and interesting and so much information i can't believe how much growth the gaming industry will experience so exciting

shame there isn't a single goddamn mention of ION or general crypto integration in videogames...let alone how this horrid excuse for a scam-coin even pretends to be of any practical value in the mobile gaming industry.

at least your website looks cool...but what the hell is going on in the animation?  All I'm seeing is a kid with ADHD holding an iphone.  What's up with all the unrelated graphics...why is he dying in space?  WHY ARE THERE OPEN CONTAINERS FILLED WITH CHEMICALS SITTING UNDER A DARTBOARD AND OVER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ELECTRONICS?  Why is there a shadow covering half of his body - does that represent his crippling depression/schizophrenia?

The longer I look, the more doubtful I am of this entire 'ICO'....
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:59:21 AM

Just want to point out that these "articles" are really just press releases paid for by the same people who have been promising to "fix" xpy for a bit and finally gave up to start over again.

I'm sure they will have a better result, especially after starting with the same press release/huge premine/exchange worthless thing for new coin playbook that Mr. Ganza used.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: