Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473061 times)
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:12:50 PM

Matlack with some straightforward answers on the ION user base. This should settle everyone's concerns! NOT.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 05:17:29 PM

Matlack with some straightforward answers on the ION user base. This should settle everyone's concerns! NOT.

Search that slurmdorph user. He/she has some good questions I think. Could be one of the 6 evil people from here.
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 06:03:00 PM

Search that slurmdorph user. He/she has some good questions I think. Could be one of the 6 evil people from here.

why didn't you copy paste all of the conversation? you just copied a part to make it look like the person didn't get any help. the slack area is informal chat, but you chose to exclude the useful parts.

this is what i mean by crap. you are not interested to post anything non-negative.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 06:14:04 PM

why didn't you copy paste all of the conversation? you just copied a part to make it look like the person didn't get any help. the slack area is informal chat, but you chose to exclude the useful parts.

this is what i mean by crap. you are not interested to post anything non-negative.

You can just as easily copy-paste the relevant conversation.

There is no obligation for your opponents "to post anything non-negative". You do that yourself if you want.
ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:26:05 PM

Feel free to copy/paste any of the sections where Adam Matlack answered a real question that has been posed here with any sort of reliable answer. I'll wait.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:32:23 PM

When I said this forum was like an angel or devil I meant it. It was an angel with XPY but a devil with DMD. cat the beginning but didn't because of all the it's a scam posts.
Right now DMD has a market cap of US$501,487 and a 24 hour trading volume of US$ 285. That means: No one is interested. If you had bought DMD, maybe you could have "made" (i.e. stolen) a little money from someone else stupid enough to buy it - but that does not change the fact that DMD is a failed shitcoin, just like XPY (and soon™ ION).

Stolen
defined as buying DMD from an exchange then eventually selling it back for more than you bought it for.

hmmm....

Didn't know that was stealing.... shit I just realized that I might have mined some too.... is that stealing as well

Definition of "stealing" aside, the fact that you made money trading doesn't do anything to prove whether the coin is a scam or not. Some could have made money with XPY trading too, in fact weren't you the one claiming you reduced your losses that way? (sorry if I mixed you up with someone else - long week).

So again, you're very superficial in how you choose your investments. You're essentially gambling and you're refusing to put more work into improving your odds. If that works for you - great, but you will get laughed at for a good reason.

Your right that wasn't my point. My point was that many people called the coin a scam. When you consider the first block was mined almost 3 years ago if it were a scam I'm pretty sure it would have been exposed by now

About the XPY trading that wasn't me

I don't think I'm a superficial investor but hey if you say I am then I guess I am. I'll be around so as this story unfolds people can laugh away  Grin

You really don't get it, do you? My point was that I think it's idiotic of you to write "I should have invested in DMD", when DMD is just another useless shitcoin with a total marketcap of half a million dollars. You shitcoiners are such a sad bunch of people. All you'd really have to do is buy a few BTC and be patient for 20 years. But no, you think you have to daytrade useless crap like XPY, DMD and ION and sell that useless crap to other idiots. It's ridiculous. Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for. Just don't drag other people into them.

Who said anything about day trading DMD duh it was you

Your such a cock 3 times now you've tried to discredit me, the beauty is all I need to do now is sit back and watch your credibility flush down the toilet.

Cock

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:31:53 PM

When I said this forum was like an angel or devil I meant it. It was an angel with XPY but a devil with DMD. cat the beginning but didn't because of all the it's a scam posts.
Right now DMD has a market cap of US$501,487 and a 24 hour trading volume of US$ 285. That means: No one is interested. If you had bought DMD, maybe you could have "made" (i.e. stolen) a little money from someone else stupid enough to buy it - but that does not change the fact that DMD is a failed shitcoin, just like XPY (and soon™ ION).

Stolen
defined as buying DMD from an exchange then eventually selling it back for more than you bought it for.

hmmm....

Didn't know that was stealing.... shit I just realized that I might have mined some too.... is that stealing as well

Definition of "stealing" aside, the fact that you made money trading doesn't do anything to prove whether the coin is a scam or not. Some could have made money with XPY trading too, in fact weren't you the one claiming you reduced your losses that way? (sorry if I mixed you up with someone else - long week).

So again, you're very superficial in how you choose your investments. You're essentially gambling and you're refusing to put more work into improving your odds. If that works for you - great, but you will get laughed at for a good reason.

Your right that wasn't my point. My point was that many people called the coin a scam. When you consider the first block was mined almost 3 years ago if it were a scam I'm pretty sure it would have been exposed by now

About the XPY trading that wasn't me

I don't think I'm a superficial investor but hey if you say I am then I guess I am. I'll be around so as this story unfolds people can laugh away  Grin

You really don't get it, do you? My point was that I think it's idiotic of you to write "I should have invested in DMD", when DMD is just another useless shitcoin with a total marketcap of half a million dollars. You shitcoiners are such a sad bunch of people. All you'd really have to do is buy a few BTC and be patient for 20 years. But no, you think you have to daytrade useless crap like XPY, DMD and ION and sell that useless crap to other idiots. It's ridiculous. Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for. Just don't drag other people into them.

Who said anything about day trading DMD duh it was you

Your such a cock 3 times now you've tried to discredit me, the beauty is all I need to do now is sit back and watch your credibility flush down the toilet.

Cock
Sure, whatever you say, shitcoiner.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:34:56 PM

In case anyone is interested...

https://www.facebook.com/ionomy/?fref=ts

I like this facebook post the most

Quote from: Ionomy
"Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity" On week 4 of ICO with over 1/2 coins distributed! ‪#‎alt‬ ‪#‎crypto‬ ‪#‎btc

I disagree... nothing is more expensive than an opportunity that turns out to be a scam Smiley
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:36:11 PM

Well, only 1 week left for blockchain and wallet.

I wonder which exchange will have ION listed first.

cryptsy or bitebi9 i think
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:40:06 PM

after following this thread for a few weeks its plain to see that about 6 people seem to have a real issue with this ion project and have put a lot of effort into trying to associate it with gaw, paycoin, scam etc.

there's a few unanswered questions from the ion team, but apart from that, this thread is just full of crap from these same 6 people.

its a shame because it means the ion team didnt spend much time to answer the questions as the point is, the people asking the questions dont seem to want to know the answers. any answers would be quickly buried with the same crap from the same 6 people.

in my opinion this project looks like an honest effort.

I'd rephrase that opinion to it looks like in your opinion this project looks like an effort. There is no honest. Honest implies transparency and answering of questions they have neither. When they answer questions such as the ones i posted and address the stats i put about potential masternodes then i'll give them more time of day.

There is nothing honest about premining coins making masternodes and trickle selling on the exchanges. You just invented free currency which you don't want that you convert to btc and usd to fill your pockets. You can sugar coat it with lies about increasing the platform but this fact stands.

Inventing free money and premining makes you exactly like the banking system... inventing free fiat when you feel like it.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:46:10 PM

Matlocks excuse for radio silence on this forum, paraphrased "if IBM doesn't answer forum posts, why should we?"

I love how he keeps referring to IBM as if it's the paragon of companies. Dude was apparently in a coma for the past 20 years.

Companies do actually.. go checkout whirlpool telstra, tpg and other isp companies have staff that do reply to customer complaints on a public forum.

IBM actually produces technology thats revolutionary. IBM actually has a proven "reputation", they put out financial statements that show their profits, etc o wait ionomy doesn't show where their premine etc is actually going.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:32:35 AM

after following this thread for a few weeks its plain to see that about 6 people seem to have a real issue with this ion project and have put a lot of effort into trying to associate it with gaw, paycoin, scam etc.

there's a few unanswered questions from the ion team, but apart from that, this thread is just full of crap from these same 6 people.

its a shame because it means the ion team didnt spend much time to answer the questions as the point is, the people asking the questions dont seem to want to know the answers. any answers would be quickly buried with the same crap from the same 6 people.

Yea, the associations with gaw and paycoin are total crap.

We completely made up the fact that these people's only qualifications are that they fell for the gaw scam and then spent another year working on xpy and accomplishing nothing. You caught us. Enjoy the millions you are sure to make from these geniuses.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:33:39 AM

Matlocks excuse for radio silence on this forum, paraphrased "if IBM doesn't answer forum posts, why should we?"

I love how he keeps referring to IBM as if it's the paragon of companies. Dude was apparently in a coma for the past 20 years.

Companies do actually.. go checkout whirlpool telstra, tpg and other isp companies have staff that do reply to customer complaints on a public forum.

IBM actually produces technology thats revolutionary. IBM actually has a proven "reputation", they put out financial statements that show their profits, etc o wait ionomy doesn't show where their premine etc is actually going.

IBM also didn't post on a public forum asking people for handouts.

I'm sure wherever they went to ask for their initial and subsequent investments people asked questions and got answers.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 01:46:04 AM

IBM also didn't post on a public forum asking people for handouts.

I'm sure wherever they went to ask for their initial and subsequent investments people asked questions and got answers.

IBM should have registered their business in Singapore.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:33:04 AM

It will be different this time guys.
https://memegenerator.net/instance/68325398

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 10:13:28 AM

I'd rephrase that opinion to it looks like in your opinion this project looks like an effort. There is no honest. Honest implies transparency and answering of questions they have neither. When they answer questions such as the ones i posted and address the stats i put about potential masternodes then i'll give them more time of day.

There is nothing honest about premining coins making masternodes and trickle selling on the exchanges. You just invented free currency which you don't want that you convert to btc and usd to fill your pockets. You can sugar coat it with lies about increasing the platform but this fact stands.

Inventing free money and premining makes you exactly like the banking system... inventing free fiat when you feel like it.

nothing dishonest about this project has been discovered or reported. some have branded it a scam and seem to have an active interest in making the label stick, but with no evidence to support. saying something is a scam, does not make it a scam.

to me this looks like an honest effort at a new altcoin launch. the plan is interesting.

as to whether it will succeed is another matter.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:17:34 AM

nothing dishonest about this project has been discovered or reported. some have branded it a scam and seem to have an active interest in making the label stick, but with no evidence to support. saying something is a scam, does not make it a scam.

to me this looks like an honest effort at a new altcoin launch. the plan is interesting.

Would you please explain why it looks like an honest effort?

The reason nothing dishonest has been discovered or reported is because they REFUSE to answer questions or provide transparency. I have asked half a dozen times where the extra staking power comes from for "electrifying" stakers only to be ignore all 6 times. How all of a sudden do you magically get extra staking power without already having that staking in existence? My conclusion is by putting the pre mine into Masternodes. How is that honest? Same shit as XPY, almost to a T. Did you consider XPY to be an honest operation.

Are we now just supposed to trust people in crypto because they say "just trust us"?. Are we not entitled to ha e questions answered? Especially with the track record of previous operations associated with the team? When they are asking for $500,000 to $1,000,000 of free money?

I really want to know what bring you to the conclusion that this is an honest operation. I want to see some facts. Them being "nice" does not qualify.

Do you also feel that a huge pre-mine with zero transparency is the "honest" way to launch a coin? XPY launched the exact same way...

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 11:37:17 AM

The reason nothing dishonest has been discovered or reported is because they REFUSE to answer questions or provide transparency. I have asked half a dozen times where the extra staking power comes from for "electrifying" stakers only to be ignore all 6 times. How all of a sudden do you magically get extra staking power without already having that staking in existence? My conclusion is by putting the pre mine into Masternodes. How is that honest? Same shit as XPY, almost to a T. Did you consider XPY to be an honest operation.

Are we now just supposed to trust people in crypto because they say "just trust us"?. Are we not entitled to ha e questions answered? Especially with the track record of previous operations associated with the team? When they are asking for $500,000 to $1,000,000 of free money?

I really want to know what bring you to the conclusion that this is an honest operation. I want to see some facts. Them being "nice" does not qualify.

Do you also feel that a huge pre-mine with zero transparency is the "honest" way to launch a coin? XPY launched the exact same way...

after reading through a lot of crap, i found that this team did not launch XPY or paycoin even though you and others keep saying they did.

you should not trust this altcoin any more than you trust any other altcoin launch. but i see no reason to trust it any less either.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:39:41 PM

after reading through a lot of crap, i found that this team did not launch XPY or paycoin even though you and others keep saying they did.

you should not trust this altcoin any more than you trust any other altcoin launch. but i see no reason to trust it any less either.

They did not LAUNCH paycoin, but they got scammed by it. They also LAUNCHED xpy.io which was a failure since the price of xpy didn't go up and they ended up taking all the money they took in to start this project.

Again, why do you have any faith in these people when their major qualifications appeared to be getting scammed and/or failing?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:41:10 PM

I never stated they started XPY or Paycoin, I stated they were involved in it which is 100% fact.

Say there was this bank with a horrible track record of misusing customer funds and they closed that bank and started a whole new bank. Would you give them the benefit of the doubt and give them your money?

Again, please state why you think it is an honest operation. Fee free to answer any of the other questions I posed to you as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: