Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473073 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:02:31 PM

So it was indeed a lie reg being a registered company?

Not exactly sure what the deal was. Got a bunch of different answers. I think it's the old XPY company and they are changing names. But neither business name shows up. I get the feeling it was a last minute thing...

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:20:08 PM

It says this in the ANN:

"****Note**** This is an announcement thread only. It may or may not be monitored by the ionomy.com team. If you would like to discuss ion, ionomy.com, or talk directly to the team and developers to call them scammers, please join us on our slack channel. Automatic invites are available at slack.ionomy.com, or by contacting us at support.ionomy.com****NOTE****"

So I wouldn't hold your breath for responses here. Head over to Slack if you want to engage them in real time.

http://slack.ionomy.com

Could you just please tell them to post it here. Or ask them and post it here yourself. Making people go to some chatroom to ask simple questions that should be answered publicly for everyone to see - that's just one of many red flags.

Plenty of people are making it over to Slack and asking lots of valid and interesting questions.

This page is not manned as previously stated in the OP, but head over to Slack and you can get answers to everything direct from the team.

Slack: http://slack.ionomy.com

So your response to a suggestion to not use chat for important business information is to use chat for important business information? I mean Garza's move to a walled garden called hashtalk (actually hashsomethingelse initially) was retarded enough, but this is taking it to a whole new level. So legit.

Underground unregistered securities. The SEC must be so proud of this innovation. The mysterious Singapore entity will surely protect the US-based principals, it's amazing how nobody else ever thought of circumventing securities regulations like that.

The OP states that this thread is "announcement" only. So it's unreasonable to expect more than that.

This wasn't my decision. I'm just an XPY.io platform user that swapped my XPY for ION when it was offered, I didn't make up this thread.

In my opinion, if this thread cannot be monitored, then it should be locked.

How exactly is it unreasonable to expect user ionomy to answer a specific question in this thread after user ionomy said he would answer that specific question in this thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg14621892#msg14621892
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 10:24:07 PM

I am new, so good for you, but am I new? ...do you give a care.
Coming here trolling breaking paradoxes, suchmoon, oOoO silly boys and girls.
Then we had ladx, such a naughty boy, thinking he is a tough boy typing out perverbual poo.
Look at me look at me, let me straighten my curls. Bows and wishes, little girls dreams;
There is more content in the rhyme than and you and your combined cess pit streams.
So now who wants to call names and play this silly game, everything is a scam including your QQ fears.
ICOcountdown shall we make some codes for you to investigate, ok let's make one just to alleviate:

10 print ICOcountdown likes big girly text
20 goto 10
run

print ICOcountdown likes big text

So skinnyboy what do you think, is it the booze and hookers that make you feel this way, I know the way to 'Blue Oyster Bar' come, let me lead you, we can dance the night away.

Some others here, the trolls and darks souls are hardly worth a mention, in fact now, lets laugh at you, in as much effort as your combined intentions.

Let's all look now to the idea, the groundbreaking and social combination, instead of calling all a turd, how about adding to an idea, or is that truly absurd?

Totally on topic like the rest of the pages. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What am I reading?

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 10:47:39 PM

did ion coin developed by KoinKartel altcoin services.

That's what I was wondering.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 10:52:42 PM

did ion coin developed by KoinKartel altcoin services.

That's what I was wondering.

KoinKartel is not a development service, it is just another scam probably perpetrated by the same guy that did Edon, no github no whitepapers no proof of concepts or others.

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:10:31 PM

Scnr Wink

Hey! It's been a damn long time since I last saw him!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:15:05 PM

Well, I gave them he benefit of the doubt and spent some time on their slack. They did their best to honestly answer the questions, but they didn't have all the answers. I gotta say, some of that crew are decent people and decent to talk with. Then comes along this minniemouse character telling me to fuck off and leave.  For a coin that need outside investors BAD that is a piss poor way to treat outsiders.

Do I think this coin is a scam? I don't think so. Do I think this coin has a chance at success? Not a chance in hell. Seems like some of the folks just want the community to be the 200 or so XPY die hards. Minniemouse: you can have your walled garden. I wouldn't touch this with someone else's 1,000 foot pole.

Good luck guys, you're gonna need a bunch of it.

bitbite111

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:20:16 PM

Scnr Wink

Hey! It's been a damn long time since I last saw him!

yeah... it's not funny anymore because everyone keeps posting this.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:26:29 PM

Well, I gave them he benefit of the doubt and spent some time on their slack. They did their best to honestly answer the questions, but they didn't have all the answers. I gotta say, some of that crew are decent people and decent to talk with. Then comes along this minniemouse character telling me to fuck off and leave.  For a coin that need outside investors BAD that is a piss poor way to treat outsiders.

That's one of the many reasons why it's idiotic to use a chatroom to run what they pretend is a multimillion dollar business. Is Matlack the boss hanging out there too? But MrCoins says that's perfectly normal so what do I know.

Do I think this coin is a scam? I don't think so. Do I think this coin has a chance at success? Not a chance in hell. Seems like some of the folks just want the community to be the 200 or so XPY die hards. Minniemouse: you can have your walled garden. I wouldn't touch this with someone else's 1,000 foot pole.

Who needs luck when you have other people's money Smiley
FYX

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

BitVestors.com Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 12:20:56 AM

another failed ICO eh? oh well, next one will come soon I am sure .What will it be this time Tongue

BitVestors.com - Professional Bitcoin Earners Platform
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:34:34 AM

Then we had ladx, such a naughty boy, thinking he is a tough boy typing out perverbual poo.
Look at me look at me, let me straighten my curls. Bows and wishes, little girls dreams;
There is more content in the rhyme than and you and your combined cess pit streams.
So now who wants to call names and play this silly game, everything is a scam including your QQ fears.
ICOcountdown shall we make some codes for you to investigate, ok let's make one just to alleviate:

20 goto 10
run

So skinnyboy what do you think, is it the booze and hookers that make you feel this way, I know the way to 'Blue Oyster Bar' come, let me lead you, we can dance the night away.

Some others here, the trolls and darks souls are hardly worth a mention, in fact now, lets laugh at you, in as much effort as your combined intentions.

Let's all look now to the idea, the groundbreaking and social combination, instead of calling all a turd, how about adding to an idea, or is that truly absurd?

What am I reading?

I believe such a spoon was giving you a basic program. Although it could actually be ionomy's source code as well so you can look into the claims... not quite sure at present.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:36:04 AM

That's one of the many reasons why it's idiotic to use a chatroom to run what they pretend is a multimillion dollar business. Is Matlack the boss hanging out there too? But MrCoins says that's perfectly normal so what do I know.

Who needs luck when you have other people's money Smiley

Ya, Slack is the most ridiculous, information losing way possible to run an information channel for a new crypto coin. I can see it being useful in a business setting for group projects, but not for a main communication channel for a coin.

Ya, Huey is running the show there. It seemed like he had a few lieutenants but they were actuall rather cordial, Huey included. They seem to want to break down this "wall" / us vs them thing going on. But this definitely isn't the way to do it. They should come here and address things if there is an us bs them.

they are much more open to questions and hard ones at that, but Slack is a piss poor way of doing it. There is no categories/topics/threads to better find the answered questions. What's gonna happen is they're gonna get sick of answering the same questions over and over and over again and start to get pissy and drive even more people away. They need to be on a steady drip of Vallium to deal with this ICO, especially with their past history, on Sloack. Fuckin Slack. Really?

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 03:21:22 AM

oh hai guiz, i am having an ICO for my new super-awesome crypto called duncecoin. I have made 250,000,000 of these coins that will launch at $1 dollerz apiece. (This will give us a $250 million market cap which is really good and makes us one of the most valuable coins on teh market!). People may say its a scam because the company I worked for stole $10 million dollars before but this is different and besides you can't tell its a scam unless I've actually scammed you and already stolen your money its true i read it here.

anyhoo, if you would like to contribute to my ICO, you can go to my website here: www.totallynotascam.cn

Ps. If you buy in the next 24 hours, you will get a super rare orange duncecoin in your account. I am only making 500 orange duncecoins, so act now!

Pps. My company is located in Singapore because they apparently don't give a shit about cryptocurrency laws there which I think means I can do whatever I want and the US can't do shit about it!

Better do a merge mine with these guys: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721006.0

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 03:28:12 AM

20 goto 10
run

What am I reading?

I believe such a spoon was giving you a basic program. Although it could actually be ionomy's source code as well so you can look into the claims... not quite sure at present.

Sorry I didn't get past the second line on it.  Cheesy

Also someone tried to contact me on Skype from this thread today, I think it was a team member. It was very interesting to say the least.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 06:42:46 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 10:39:31 AM by skinnyboy

No, numb nuts, the booze & hookers make people feel good, unlike losing money on ICO's with fake details such as "we'Re a registered company, give us a million dollars".

BTW,  not that groundbreaking. Novel, perhaps, when seen as another vertical in an already saturated market, but not ground breaking.

So it was indeed a lie reg being a registered company?

Not exactly sure what the deal was. Got a bunch of different answers. I think it's the old XPY company and they are changing names. But neither business name shows up. I get the feeling it was a last minute thing...

So t'was a lie. No straight answer & still no registered company details.

No surprise.  If they were being honest it wouldn't have taken 24 hours and the Mr Coins mad PR skills to get an answer.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:12:11 AM

Having hung out a little in the slack channel, my prior beliefs are pretty much confirmed. I don't believe they're scammers, and actually there appear to be some decent people (minniemouse notably excluded) in the 'community'. I wish to thank those that were reasonable and gave a warm welcome for making an effort.

However, Huey in particular comes across as a nice guy who is very naive with regards to how to run a legitimate business. Case in point, they considered an escrow for the ICO and somehow came to the conclusion that it wasn't necessary. Huey and his group of core leaders there totally overestimated the level of trust people would have in a brand new venture, let alone one that has links to something as dreadful as XPY. Likewise with the business registration. Matlack should as COO be right on top of that, and yet has failed, presumably because he's farmed it out to a third party to take care of and has just trusted that it would be done. Now that it's been proven to be a problem, he's made to look like an idiot.

There are also questions about how they will even get games into the iOS App Store in particular; Huey openly admitted this in the slack. Likewise how they reached the valuation of $0.25 per ion. The fact that things like that are apparently yet to be resolved when they are already taking people's money is again, disorganised and naive, and undermines the whole project.

All in all, while there are some good eggs (get it, Krumz), I just don't think this has legs. Sorry guys.
00lakhwinder00

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:46:25 AM

Isn't .25$ (500 bits) expensive for this coin.Lisk had price of 200 bits. Waves may get an ICO price greater than lisk but probably not more than ION.

rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:39:22 AM

Is this scam coin

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:23:46 AM

Having hung out a little in the slack channel, my prior beliefs are pretty much confirmed. I don't believe they're scammers, and actually there appear to be some decent people (minniemouse notably excluded) in the 'community'. I wish to thank those that were reasonable and gave a warm welcome for making an effort.

However, Huey in particular comes across as a nice guy who is very naive with regards to how to run a legitimate business. Case in point, they considered an escrow for the ICO and somehow came to the conclusion that it wasn't necessary. Huey and his group of core leaders there totally overestimated the level of trust people would have in a brand new venture, let alone one that has links to something as dreadful as XPY. Likewise with the business registration. Matlack should as COO be right on top of that, and yet has failed, presumably because he's farmed it out to a third party to take care of and has just trusted that it would be done. Now that it's been proven to be a problem, he's made to look like an idiot.

There are also questions about how they will even get games into the iOS App Store in particular; Huey openly admitted this in the slack. Likewise how they reached the valuation of $0.25 per ion. The fact that things like that are apparently yet to be resolved when they are already taking people's money is again, disorganised and naive, and undermines the whole project.

All in all, while there are some good eggs (get it, Krumz), I just don't think this has legs. Sorry guys.

I would agree with this analysis. Very naive. They have an idea and need people to bank roll it. It's only an idea. There are a TON of details that have not been worked out. Very critics details at that. They don't even have the app stores worked out. They just say "there's another game in the Play Store that pays in satoshis. That is piss poor research. What about the Apple App Store? I could see them completely ignoring one platform.

This isn't gonna turn out well at all. Too many unknowns that they have no plan of attack for yet.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:03:58 PM

I would agree with this analysis. Very naive. They have an idea and need people to bank roll it. It's only an idea. There are a TON of details that have not been worked out. Very critics details at that. They don't even have the app stores worked out. They just say "there's another game in the Play Store that pays in satoshis. That is piss poor research. What about the Apple App Store? I could see them completely ignoring one platform.

This isn't gonna turn out well at all. Too many unknowns that they have no plan of attack for yet.

Apple lets games give satoshi out etc from games ive seen like that sarutobi etc but they don't let you use your currency ingame. ALL currency must be apple paid through their store which is understandable. Why let people release free games use your platform and reach and give apple nothing take everything from them and profit direct to yourself without apple getting a cut.

So they are going to make profit .... how? By giving coin away. Apple won't let them sell coins for apple credit.

Makes me wonder what they spend all their time doing? Just white paper ideas etc. Doesn't seem to be any technical work. Just pie in the sky dreams they want others to create.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: