Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473058 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:20:29 AM

suchmoon

Oh okay a funny tweet..... humor is so subjective. I didn't get the joke and thought it was just another cheap shot of which this thread has a few.

I respect your opinion of not very legit I totally disagree.

You see with Garza I broke a cardinal rule in business that has always served me well.

Intent is based on what people & companies do not what they say

This forum helped me figure out that Garza was full of shit, an unprincipled narcissist that did not care about anything apart from himself. This forum made me see reality saving me a painful amount of money. For that I'll be forever thankful.......... I still cannot believe I was on the verge of buying a prime controller..... so many red flags

XPY.io & Adam are different...... I've been following them for a year now. In that time they've had plenty of opportunity to say one thing but do another.... they haven't.

Plus what they have delivered has been quality. Checkout the ionomy dashboard on a PC, tablet or phone it's a solid piece of coding. This didn't happen overnight.

Maybe the reason they haven't posted is because they are busy knowing that if they deliver people will come irrelevant of this forums sentiments.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:55:04 AM

suchmoon

Oh okay a funny tweet..... humor is so subjective. I didn't get the joke and thought it was just another cheap shot of which this thread has a few.

You see with Garza I broke a cardinal rule in business that has always served me well.

This forum helped me figure out that Garza was full of shit, an unprincipled narcissist that did not care about anything apart from himself. This forum made me see reality saving me a painful amount of money. For that I'll be forever thankful.......... I still cannot believe I was on the verge of buying a prime controller..... so many red flags

XPY.io & Adam are different...... I've been following them for a year now. In that time they've had plenty of opportunity to say one thing but do another.... they haven't.

Plus what they have delivered has been quality. Checkout the ionomy dashboard on a PC, tablet or phone it's a solid piece of coding. This didn't happen overnight.

Maybe the reason they haven't posted is because they are busy knowing that if they deliver people will come irrelevant of this forums sentiments.

So what happened to the XPY.io debit card then? Smiley

Or maybe a better question - how much time do you need to gauge if your investment in ION is a good one?

For example back in the XPY rebellion days I was asking when the XPY price is going to go up and was told that it's a slow process etc. Now a year and -95% later it turns out it wasn't meant to be.

So what's it gonna be this time? Will it take a year? Less? More? There is not much in the way of a proper roadmap (no dates after step 2: https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap ) so I'm wondering how you'll judge their performance.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:49:27 AM

What should MrCoins reply you to all these questions about ion??? Would you believe him more than ion team Smiley ?

these questions have to be replied from ion team, at least I assume it, no, am I wrong? Is there any statement or connection that MrCoins is part of their team? If so, this would be new for me. On other side, why do you expect him sitting on chats to reply questions that he even couldnt if he wished, I am not getting it probably or do you post everyday too on bitcoitalk?

I didn't suggest he should respond to all those questions, but for several days he was here more than any other representative of the XPY community defending the teams plans and intentions.

Since putting up this thread and asking people for money I don't think they've actually answered any questions properly.

And, since it was my first question that went unanswered, I'm just going to bang it up here again, for the fun of it: 

Where is the company registration details for the company that ION team claimed was registered in Singapore?

I know, there's other good questions, but this is my personal favourite at the moment.

Yes, I am glad we agree, it is important that ion team answers questions and not somebody else. Who of us does not understand why Adam and his team do not come over to talk? You guys need to give them a breath so that they come over talk with us.

They were never going to come over here and talk. This thread served it's exact purpose. They can stay in whatever gaw-tard bubble they are currently hanging out in today (now that all the others have closed) as point to us as bullies trying to FUD their coin to death, just like we did to their precious hashlets and GAW.

It's known over there that if we would have just been "nice" to them that the hashlets would have magically sprung into existence and amazon and target would have been on board and the rules of logic and finance would have changed to make the $20 floor make some semblance of sense.

Now we are doing the same thing to ION, but they are too smart to fall for our shit and as long as they stay in their safe space they (the people conning the marks, anyway) will be fine.

The people asking the questions are too smart to fall for this shit. The people dumb enough to fall for all the other shit in this section of the forum and/or follow them to their lair are going to lose their money no matter what.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:55:55 AM

Not a team member, but I can think of 2 ways that "electrifying" the stakers can work based on the previous incarnations of this and similar scams.

Via the blockchain, certain addresses/wallets/keys (not sure what the right technical term is, don't care) can be coded into the coin to stake at higher rates than others. They did this with xpy with the prime controllers and various other levels of bullshit coin staking.

They can also do it off chain, by using 1 address as above, or pooling all the coins together to generate more staked coins and they can distribute them to the people as they go along (like they distributed the coins "mined" by hashlets.

Or they can just distribute the coins they give themselves in the pre-mine or ico or whatever.

Not sure if/how they can code those addresses from step 1 to stop after they "run out of electricity" or whatever horseshit they come up with, but that is way too many steps down the rabbit hole of horseshit for me to figure out, but I have seen ways for them to "electrify" the stakers. None that I would dream of participating in but it can be done.
korvas128

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:58:11 AM

Suchmoon

In answer to your questions

Don't know and don't really care. The focus on gaming is for me is by an order of magnitude bigger than any benefit a debit card would bring. When I bought Bits I knew nothing about ION or the focus on gaming the Bits bought were to help fund the XPY platform of which the debit card was a key reason to buy.

Note if I didn't like the focus or direction I could just auction off my bits for BTC today and walk away with profit. Just like going into a shop buying something for $10 that wasn't what was adverted then going back and getting a $13 refund.

Or maybe a better question - how much time do you need to gauge if your investment in ION is a good one?

For me 4 years = potential for exponential growth I'm not selling my Atoms anytime soon

For example back in the XPY rebellion days I was asking when the XPY price is going to go up and was told that it's a slow process etc. Now a year and -95% later it turns out it wasn't meant to be.

I believe the final nail in the XPY coffin is with the XPY Devs and their however many million coins they acquired when they rebelled. Add to this  Crapsty, BTClend, stupid inflation levels you have the perfect shit storm. The moment there was any uplift in price bang a dump to a slightly lower level as a stream of coins were slowly being dumped

Plus it didn't help that at a fundamental level XPY is a broken coin fueled with coin making machines that added no value but coin production. Broken prime controllers, broken micro primes didn't exactly help the price either.

The beauty of hind sight shows XPY.io didn't stand a chance but at least they tried

So what's it gonna be this time? Will it take a year? Less? More? There is not much in the way of a proper roadmap (no dates after step 2: https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap ) so I'm wondering how you'll judge their performance.

Don't know they're the ones with a roadmap. Ultimately I judge their performance based on my dealings with them over the past year.

ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:07:52 AM

suchmoon

Question: do you honestly believe that Adam Matlack was just another one of Josh Garza's innocent victims? Either he was complicit in Garza's scheme, in which case you shouldn't give him money, or (B), he's an inept, incompetent rube who was so blinded by $ signs that Garza waved in front of his face that he couldn't step back for a second to see that they were running an obvious ponzi scheme.

Either way, why would you willingly give this person your money?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 03:30:17 AM

Suchmoon

Don't know and don't really care. The focus on gaming is for me is by an order of magnitude bigger than any benefit a debit card would bring. When I bought Bits I knew nothing about ION or the focus on gaming the Bits bought were to help fund the XPY platform of which the debit card was a key reason to buy.

Note if I didn't like the focus or direction I could just auction off my bits for BTC today and walk away with profit. Just like going into a shop buying something for $10 that wasn't what was adverted then going back and getting a $13 refund.

For me 4 years = potential for exponential growth I'm not selling my Atoms anytime soon

I believe the final nail in the XPY coffin is with the XPY Devs and their however many million coins they acquired when they rebelled. Add to this  Crapsty, BTClend, stupid inflation levels you have the perfect shit storm. The moment there was any uplift in price bang a dump to a slightly lower level as a stream of coins were slowly being dumped

Plus it didn't help that at a fundamental level XPY is a broken coin fueled with coin making machines that added no value but coin production. Broken prime controllers, broken micro primes didn't exactly help the price either.

The beauty of hind sight shows XPY.io didn't stand a chance but at least they tried

Don't know they're the ones with a roadmap. Ultimately I judge their performance based on my dealings with them over the past year.

Either you missed the point of my question about the debit card or you're deliberately misleading You stated:

XPY.io & Adam are different...... I've been following them for a year now. In that time they've had plenty of opportunity to say one thing but do another.... they
haven't.

The debit card was one of the things promised for XPY.io. So how does it square with saying one thing and doing another?

Also when the rebels took over XPY back in March 2015 was it known back then that there are evil XPY developers working against the good guys or did it become known only recently?

In other words how do you know that a year from now there won't be a similar situation with ION? Who are ION developers? Certainly not Matlack, can he even C++?

That's before we even get into the economics of the whole thing. I tried to dig up anything resembling revenue projections and there's nothing. Do you have anything?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:16:24 AM

suchmoon

Josh garza released paybase, and that amazon integration platform though remember. That functioned fot a while until people here reported to amazon that it was against their TOS.

Adam Matlack and ionomy actually haven't delivered. They are claiming that ion will be in mobile games on ios and android market yet those markets use only their instore purchase. Adam and the others haven't addressed the questions of how they are going to get around this and honor this statement yet.

There is also no available wallet yet so there is no delivery there yet.

There is also no transparency with them stating on the record they aren't like josh garza and are an open book so no delivery there yet.

The ionomy handle stated they would provide business registration details but none of that yet so lack of delivery there.

The ionomy team hasn't answered many of the questions that cryptobud and others posted in the slack channel so there is no delivery there yet.

I'm not trying to be a fudder but im trying to show you they really haven't delivered. Ionomy site is basically at present a cart system that allowed you to do purchases. One can do this with wordpress/bootstrap and some themes and plugins. Honestly nothing is delivered as of yet so i would hold your thought of saying they deliver.

The transparency or rather lack of and their refusal to answer questions that which if done would silence the people here is reason for you and others to seriously question their investment.

You mention that this forum helped you avoid garza... i would strongly recommend you take your past experience on this and question the ion team in the same way. If this forum helped you in the past it would be prudent to question the current team as people here are questioning them again.

History repeats.... learn.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:27:08 AM

What should MrCoins reply you to all these questions about ion??? Would you believe him more than ion team Smiley ?

these questions have to be replied from ion team, at least I assume it, no, am I wrong? Is there any statement or connection that MrCoins is part of their team? If so, this would be new for me. On other side, why do you expect him sitting on chats to reply questions that he even couldnt if he wished, I am not getting it probably or do you post everyday too on bitcoitalk?

I didn't suggest he should respond to all those questions, but for several days he was here more than any other representative of the XPY community defending the teams plans and intentions.

Since putting up this thread and asking people for money I don't think they've actually answered any questions properly.

And, since it was my first question that went unanswered, I'm just going to bang it up here again, for the fun of it: 

Where is the company registration details for the company that ION team claimed was registered in Singapore?

I know, there's other good questions, but this is my personal favourite at the moment.

Yes, I am glad we agree, it is important that ion team answers questions and not somebody else. Who of us does not understand why Adam and his team do not come over to talk? You guys need to give them a breath so that they come over talk with us.

They were never going to come over here and talk. This thread served it's exact purpose. They can stay in whatever gaw-tard bubble they are currently hanging out in today (now that all the others have closed) as point to us as bullies trying to FUD their coin to death, just like we did to their precious hashlets and GAW.

It's known over there that if we would have just been "nice" to them that the hashlets would have magically sprung into existence and amazon and target would have been on board and the rules of logic and finance would have changed to make the $20 floor make some semblance of sense.

Now we are doing the same thing to ION, but they are too smart to fall for our shit and as long as they stay in their safe space they (the people conning the marks, anyway) will be fine.

The people asking the questions are too smart to fall for this shit. The people dumb enough to fall for all the other shit in this section of the forum and/or follow them to their lair are going to lose their money no matter what.

Correct its widely known that investors of xpy, josh garza, ion and all team members think poorly of the people on bitcointalk. They refer to the environment as toxic, full of fudders and people talking bullshit that know nothing. So why would you post here as an announcement and no where else?

Thats easy to answer... its because this is the hub of where investors and money comes from. The aim is a presence to divert people and targets to their walled garden where they can brainwash them and provide a haven where only good about ion is talked about.. There is no conversation of the chance of failure only what WILL happen with no regard to failures.

The aim is coerce people to where they can control it. They only post here for advertising to get potential investors.

If they lived by their morales and thoughts they wouldn't post in areas they thought were a cesspool. Thats the real reason.

Honestly Adam Matlack aka Huey on their area is too cowardly to actually come here and answer questions and debate it. He can sit in ionomy slack chat and make any comment he want on what i or others say and be given kudos by his followers. It takes real courage and conviction for the project you support to face the actual questions and be a man.

The fact they hide in their garden that is controlled is proof alone that they aren't to be trusted on their transparency and actual supposed good intentions. I'd like to see him prove us all wrong but i seriously doubt he will. Only when he loses supporters and desperation sinks in will he show his face ... likely under a new forum handle.
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 09:44:38 AM

suchmoon

People should care about peoples motivation to post...............

You'll see that I've been on this forum since September 29, 2013 this being my first post..... the Garza tweet being the turd that pushed me over the edge

Did Garza hurt me YEP could have been a lot worse.

Did this forum save my ass YEP.... got out before the shit well and truly hit the fan. This forum opened my eyes so only my pride with a little bit of cash was hurt.

Still stayed with XPY though as the ION/XPY.io team had honorable intentions doing their best to save the coin.

The XPY dev team (totally different) though did the bare minimum milking XPY so every small increase in the coins value was over the months just dumped away proving that XPY is just rotten.  

Do I think ION is a scam NO

Do I think the ION team are crooks NO

Am I invested in ION YEP

Do I want people to invest in this ico Up To Them

Am I complaining Nope I'm just stating this thread is full of shit eg. Garza tweet

Will I ever learn to use this forums software Nope

You summed up all the important points in one post saving the rest of us from having to read through the previous 37 pages of crap.

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:30:47 AM

Suchmoon

Either you missed the point of my question about the debit card or you're deliberately misleading You stated:

XPY.io & Adam are different...... I've been following them for a year now. In that time they've had plenty of opportunity to say one thing but do another.... they
haven't.

The debit card was one of the things promised for XPY.io. So how does it square with saying one thing and doing another?

Also when the rebels took over XPY back in March 2015 was it known back then that there are evil XPY developers working against the good guys or did it become known only recently?

In other words how do you know that a year from now there won't be a similar situation with ION? Who are ION developers? Certainly not Matlack, can he even C++?

That's before we even get into the economics of the whole thing. I tried to dig up anything resembling revenue projections and there's nothing. Do you have anything?
Uhhh, uhhh, uhh => professional??? Who has read this and other thread, please tell me again why they are/did it professional Smiley.

Credit Card Smiley, well, I do remember how it was choosen. By an community that still cant come over to read, they believed CC will raise their value, they sticked to the original plan of JG (where everybody can release it, JG did not manage to do it with so many funds .... Smiley ), releasing CC. It was the community that said they want. Adam was the one who took this decision, during this time I talked to him and told him how bad this idea was and he cares about community.

Community is here the main word (an evil word), how professional is it? This is why they actually do fail all the time, they can't even manage somebody who will reply these questions from this thread.

Until their community learns to read and think, there will be always people who rather believe into "believing" in sucess than to count, because they are not investors, just simple people "who dont care about their lossses".

First professional step would be to do it right and transparent especially because of the past.

There is also some other point, xpy.io, as well as other platforms look pretty the same way paybase did what makes an conclusion that GAW's dev's code is still used and because of his bad image they will never state it public, but yes, this is my question, who is sure that there is no Mordica involvement in IoN Smiley ?. This fact should let you rethink your statement about professionalsm, especially, how professional is it to keep so many things that an company shouldn't?

The last question would be about their team, how professional is their team exactly?

I think its wrong to push something by saying that they are honest, lets better say they are not crooks fro beginn but for that they need to prove it. Transparency, would also not be an key for success if everything else is not and this thread should probably be all about transparency and not and talk who is pro and who is not.

korvas128

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:58:02 PM

Suchmoon

In response

haven't.

I guess the point I'm making is if I didn't like the direction the platform was heading in I had an exit path for my Bits. I bought most of my bits sub $2.00. Today if I auctioned them off I could sell them easy for $2.00+so walking away at a profit.They setup a bits auction which as given me an exit path should I wish to take it..... this is exactly the kind of thing a scam company would do..... joke

ION Team          charge a fee
Me                   I get to sell my Atoms
buyer               Gets to buy Atoms at whatever the market rate is

Is this good or bad thing ?

I understand why they've done what they've done. I don't have a problem with the change in direction. For me 3 types of company in Crypto exist today. The quick, the dead, the crooks. A year ago a debit card was a big deal now not so much especially when you compare it to targeting the gaming market

I'm sorry so many questions wish I had the time to respond  Smiley

ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:28:13 PM

For me 3 types of company in Crypto exist today. The quick, the dead, the crooks.

So is ION dead or crooks? They certainly are not quick; well perhaps quick to dodge questions.
korvas128

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:47:11 PM

It's called having a job mate dunno if you know what that is ....

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:00:56 PM

For me 3 types of company in Crypto exist today. The quick, the dead, the crooks.

So is ION dead or crooks? They certainly are not quick; well perhaps quick to dodge questions.

Very goog point btw, ion is even not born, so I'll assume it's not dead. About crooks, I am unsure who of their team is still an bad fruit, they trust/ed Allen, they trust/ed Joe, .... they trusted every crook until now, it does not make them to crooks but if they dont hold on their responsibility and fail again, it does, especially after rejecting anything that comes from bitcointalk just because years ago noobs felt attacked when somebody told them that they are dumb to enter, they went to hashtalk because people there are so nice, social and respectfull to each other Smiley, I would be too for $ 20Mio, hehe, but this is another story if this money comes from my pockets. Currently only the same continues, they ignore bitcointalk and they should not ignore this publicity as it harms them if they are not crooks and if they are creating an another scam, then their alarms should ring now and they should come over and give answer to any question that matters.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:38:35 PM

Another day, more ignored questions by the ION team.

Questions have been asked and asked respectfully. The questions that were asked were legitimate concerns every investor should have. The fact that they continue to choose to not answer said questions should give anyone a great idea of the operation they are getting into.

Ionomy: you plan on ever answering questions or are you gonna continue to taint your project with the Garza approach?

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:16:11 PM

Questions have been asked and asked respectfully. The questions that were asked were legitimate concerns every investor should have. The fact that they continue to choose to not answer said questions should give anyone a great idea of the operation they are getting into.

Ionomy: you plan on ever answering questions or are you gonna continue to taint your project with the Garza approach?

They won't answer any questions here. It's doubtful they ever would have. The answers to the questions we have won't give them any money, so there's no point.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:52:05 AM

Suchmoon

In response

haven't.

I guess the point I'm making is if I didn't like the direction the platform was heading in I had an exit path for my Bits. I bought most of my bits sub $2.00. Today if I auctioned them off I could sell them easy for $2.00+so walking away at a profit.They setup a bits auction which as given me an exit path should I wish to take it..... this is exactly the kind of thing a scam company would do..... joke

ION Team          charge a fee
Me                   I get to sell my Atoms
buyer               Gets to buy Atoms at whatever the market rate is

Is this good or bad thing ?

Josh garza gave you a way out too he had a market to sell prime hashlets and other hashlets. You do realise the last people that bought them were left with nothing right? There is no way out for some. You are assuming that if the price tanks you have a profitable way out. Its not till you start losing that you consider a sell. For yourself you'll want to hold while you still believe price is good. The above point is thus moot... its a false good thing. You think its good and the company wants you to think that but in fact its not.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:59:24 AM

suchmoon

People should care about peoples motivation to post...............

You'll see that I've been on this forum since September 29, 2013 this being my first post..... the Garza tweet being the turd that pushed me over the edge

Did Garza hurt me YEP could have been a lot worse.

Did this forum save my ass YEP.... got out before the shit well and truly hit the fan. This forum opened my eyes so only my pride with a little bit of cash was hurt.

Still stayed with XPY though as the ION/XPY.io team had honorable intentions doing their best to save the coin.

The XPY dev team (totally different) though did the bare minimum milking XPY so every small increase in the coins value was over the months just dumped away proving that XPY is just rotten.  

Do I think ION is a scam NO

Do I think the ION team are crooks NO

Am I invested in ION YEP
suchmoon

Do I want people to invest in this ico Up To Them

Am I complaining Nope I'm just stating this thread is full of shit eg. Garza tweet

Will I ever learn to use this forums software Nope

Sometimes a funny tweet is just a funny tweet. If you care about motivations you should try to figure out why a presumably legit project would go to such lengths to look like... uhmmm... not very legit?

It's not like it costs a lot of time or money to answer most of the questions asked.

I mean it's good for you that you feel comfortable trusting people just because they say so but that doesn't mean everyone is supposed to do the same lest be called "full of shit". Your endorsement of a team who kept clinging onto XPY while it declined 95%+ is a fairly good example of how trust doesn't work here.

So, you invested in ION, huh? Will it become big? Will it make you rich? Will Team Ionomy develop totally awesome games? And most importantly, have you heard of Bitcoin?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:01:38 AM

They won't answer any questions here. It's doubtful they ever would have. The answers to the questions we have won't give them any money, so there's no point.

They won't answer them anywhere cryptobuds tried in their slack.

Their comments are to the point of and this was said by Huey aka Adam Matlack

Answer our questions because we say so... yeah right.

Shows that he's a mini garza in his transparency and question answering. At best he is a terrible PR personality. Wonder if thats how he is at church.
Person A - How do you know god is real.
Matlack - God is real yeah i show you proof or answer that just because you say so.

It works so well!!!

What i find so amusing and i think a lot of people have missed this.
The religious faith reasoning works for faith based principles. Cryptocurrency is science... its not faith... in a computer 1+1=2. You can't say just have faith or just believe us or we aren't scamming. You have to prove scientifically i.e. with facts your statements.

Matlack is applying a faith church method to a scientific derived technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: