Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:56:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653217 times)
RiseVision (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

RISE Team Account

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:15:31 PM

New Team Members and ICO Update:

ICO Update:

The rise team has been very impressed by the trust placed in our project so far by way of investments. We've passed 150 btc in just over the first week, however there is still a long way to go before we could make Project Acre possible. 1250 btc and Project Acre kicks in as a bonus to Rise holders.

We have high aspirations to make Rise into a cryptocurrency that is a cut above most other projects. The best projects are well funded and we are on the right tracks. In order to reward early investors and drastically increase our chances of getting even better funded we're going to extend the 0% bonus weeks by an extra 2 weeks.

The 2 week extension will benefit everybody that invested beforehand by balancing things out, if everyone invested with a high bonus % then it's not really proportionate or advantageous for the early investors.... So, the extra 2 weeks of 0% will benefit early adopters.

So... RISE ICO will now end on Friday 24th of June to coincide with the release of Rise Mainnet and all coins will be distributed to investors.

To recap on how the ICO looks now, nothing has changed apart from an additional 2 weeks at 0%.

This week is at 15% bonus.

Next week with 10% bonus.

Then 3 weeks of 0%.

We'll update in due course our texts and videos to correspond with the new date.

Again a big thank you for all the support and helping us get the Rise project off the ground, the community is growing and we have almost 600 registered users on the website and not to mention over 400 twitter followers!

New Team Members:

Nathanael Burchill : Developer

Nathanael is a Junior Developer, he's currently working at a Fortune 500 doing Enterprise Application Development in NodeJS, he's got a rapid ability to learn he will excel at solving complex back-end issues. Perfect for this project.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathanael-burchill-70192b103

Shazad Boota : Advisor

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shazadboota

Shazad is an evangelist of new and disruptive technologies including big data, internet-of-things and crypto-currencies. He's an internet industry veteran with over a decade of c-suite experience. He's coming on board the Rise team to provide support in day to day activities but also as an advisor.

jdr0dn3y

Activity: 180

AO Blockchain Founder | Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 02:17:06 PM

Im sure my RISE went up instead of down in the last few hours!!! Smiley
They might be working on the site?? I know this happened last time briefly when it went from 25% to 20% until they fixed it. Maybe they need to introduce new code for the 15% bonus.

#talkingoutmybuttrightnow
been thinkin about it and it went lower when it had the wrong bonus(10%), perhaps that was the wrong calculation and is back correct now?
Oh that could be it. It's probably correct now. I hope so anyway cause I like more RISE  Grin

The Bonuses weren't being taken into account due to an error in the codebase for the bonus calculations. They are fixed now. Back to less RISE, sorry Snowman8.
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:18:07 PM

ICO Update:

The rise team has been very impressed by the trust placed in our project so far by way of investments. We've passed 150 btc in just over the first week, however there is still a long way to go before we could make Project Acre possible. 1250 btc and Project Acre kicks in as a bonus to Rise holders.

We have high aspirations to make Rise into a cryptocurrency that is a cut above most other projects. The best projects are well funded and we are on the right tracks. In order to reward early investors and drastically increase our chances of getting even better funded we're going to extend the 0% bonus weeks by an extra 2 weeks.

The 2 week extension will benefit everybody that invested beforehand by balancing things out, if everyone invested with a high bonus % then it's not really proportionate or advantageous for the early investors.... So, the extra 2 weeks of 0% will benefit early adopters.

So... RISE ICO will now end on Friday 24th of June to coincide with the release of Rise Mainnet and all coins will be distributed to investors.

To recap on how the ICO looks now, nothing has changed apart from an additional 2 weeks at 0%.

Then 3 weeks of 0%.

We'll update in due course our texts and videos to correspond with the new date.

Again a big thank you for all the support and helping us get the Rise project off the ground, the community is growing and we have almost 600 registered users on the website and not to mention over 400 twitter followers!

New Team Members:

Nathanael is a Junior Developer, he's currently working at a Fortune 500 doing Enterprise Application Development in NodeJS, he's got a rapid ability to learn he will excel at solving complex back-end issues. Perfect for this project.

Shazad is an evangelist of new and disruptive technologies including big data, internet-of-things and crypto-currencies. He's an internet industry veteran with over a decade of c-suite experience. He's coming on board the Rise team to provide support in day to day activities but also as an advisor.

I can't really understand the extended ICO but ok Smiley
snowman8

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:21:30 PM

alrighty. so if this coincides with the release of mainnet then that's good. right? I mean it's better to keep the ICO open instead of just sitting by and waiting for 2 weeks. Plus other ICOs will be over and lauched. I support it.  Wink
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:31:59 PM

ICO Update:

Then 3 weeks of 0%.

New Team Members:

pls be add on cyber.fund some info about add http://cybertalks.org/t/radar-listing-of-cryptocurrencies-and-cryptoassets/354. You will bring more investor in your project
jdr0dn3y

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 02:33:05 PM

pls be add on cyber.fund some info about add http://cybertalks.org/t/radar-listing-of-cryptocurrencies-and-cryptoassets/354. You will bring more investor in your project

This will be done today, thank you very much for the information.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:38:18 PM

ICO Update:

The 2 week extension....

This is sensible.  It will give RISE a good chance to have some attention once DAO and WAVES have finished their ICOs.
snowman8

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:01:16 PM

ICO Update:

The 2 week extension....

This is sensible.  It will give RISE a good chance to have some attention once DAO and WAVES have finished their ICOs.

Agreed. I also don't like sitting and waiting for the Lisk launch. Seems like Rise is planning to go straight from the ICO to mainnet. At least that's what it sounds like. I'd prefer that than sitting around for 2 weeks posting price speculation comments on the forum.  Roll Eyes
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:23:48 PM

IMO not a good thing at all extending ICO dates, people so far have invested given the information supplied, you cant just change the goal posts!!! Sets a very bad precedent|! Not to mention much less RISE for everyone Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:35:22 PM

ICO Update:

The 2 week extension....

Agreed. I wanted to get my hands on Rise soon but 2 weeks added on is ok at 0%.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
snowman8

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:55:15 PM

yeah. however... if you get in early you're going to have more of an opportunity to have more rise than everyone else since the 0% is being extended. So you and I might actually be better off... And, if the ICO wasn't extended, we wouldn't be getting our coins any earlier. So I think in the case it works out best for everyone.

As long as mainnet comes immediately after then I'm good  Tongue  Tongue
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:28:20 PM

yeah. however... if you get in early you're going to have more of an opportunity to have more rise than everyone else since the 0% is being extended. So you and I might actually be better off... And, if the ICO wasn't extended, we wouldn't be getting our coins any earlier. So I think in the case it works out best for everyone.

As long as mainnet comes immediately after then I'm good  Tongue  Tongue
It does benefit in the sense that RISE gets more operating capital but as for individual investors, we will just have much less rise as 2 weeks of extra BTC!1 month ICO is already rediculously long, 1.5 months like what waves are doing is just plane greedy!!! But atleast Waves said so from the start, my problem is more you cant just change ICO conditions mid way just cause you wanna raise more capital, thats extremely unprofessional. Infact in any other coin i would assume a scam , not here though Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:33:45 PM

RiSE amount just jumped down shitloads again!!! is the 20% already over, the extension? says 15% now

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
snowman8

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:39:29 PM

RiSE amount just jumped down shitloads again!!! is the 20% already over, the extension? says 15% now
Mine is going down too.  Tongue

It's at 15% now. that's what is says in my profile for another 136 hours.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:42:57 PM

Glad to have bought  rise, seems like things are moving ahead and even if I don't like "delay" I'm okay with this one regarding the ICO ending, hope you can reach the amount you need to develop Acre

jdr0dn3y

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:43:59 PM

It does benefit in the sense that RISE gets more operating capital but as for individual investors, we will just have much less rise as 2 weeks of extra BTC!1 month ICO is already rediculously long, 1.5 months like what waves are doing is just plane greedy!!! But atleast Waves said so from the start, my problem is more you cant just change ICO conditions mid way just cause you wanna raise more capital, thats extremely unprofessional. Infact in any other coin i would assume a scam , not here though Smiley

I would like to take a moment to address this. While it is true we are changing the ICO end date, the real goal, a functional mainnet, has not had a delivery date up until today. We extended the ICO in order to pair the end of the ICO with the launching of the mainnet.

As we are not taking any ICO funds until Mainnet has launched, we figured it would be of benefit to our early investors for more people to be invested at 0%, so we extended that segment of the ICO only. This way, our early supporters, all of you, would see greater impact of your bonuses. Our extension was also a consideration for the other large ICOs that are currently coming to an end, to give more people the opportunity to jump on us after Waves and DAO completed.

Less RISE = More valuable RISE. I would personally rather have a smaller number of more valuable currency, than a larger number of less valuable currency.

Yes, 20% was over as of 6AM EST this morning. We extended it for 24 hours. 15% will go until next Tuesday at 6AM EST, 10% for a week beyond that. Then no more bonus.
snowman8

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:54:46 PM

So mainnet will be ready on June 24th?
jdr0dn3y

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:59:03 PM

So mainnet will be ready on June 24th?

That is the goal, yes.
jdr0dn3y

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 06:21:17 PM

Daily Dev Update
Related Blog Post

Social & 2 Factor Auth
Feedback Form
Nathanael Burchill - Jr. Developer

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:35:19 PM

Yes, 20% was over as of 6AM EST this morning. We extended it for 24 hours. 15% will go until next Tuesday at 6AM EST, 10% for a week beyond that. Then no more bonus.

I was more concerned maybe that bug that happened a couple days ago happened again when it went down to 15% as my total RISE went down i think almost 20% when i refreshed , who knows maybe there was some massive new investor, havnt checked yet.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: