Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653217 times)
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 10:51:48 PM

Hello everyone, I am sure alot of people have seen my posts by now. I recommend that you ask for an Escrow refund because that what Escrow is there for - to protect your funds. The Escrow parties that are involved will help you retrieve funds, they are good people. If you believe that I am correct in any fashion I advise you to get a refund.

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/why-has-rise-been-delisted-from-icocountdown-com-2907e956d5a4#.y99nfov13

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/908104773/MR-CORMAC-STUART-LUCKING/companies

Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:53:50 PM

Hello everyone, I am sure alot of people have seen my posts by now. I recommend that you ask for an Escrow refund because that what Escrow is there for - to protect your funds. The Escrow parties that are involved will help you retrieve funds, they are good people. If you believe that I am correct in any fashion I advise you to get a refund.

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/why-has-rise-been-delisted-from-icocountdown-com-2907e956d5a4#.y99nfov13

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/908104773/MR-CORMAC-STUART-LUCKING/companies
seems like you are rly stupid and trying to FUD this project

as said above your facts don't proof anything at all

this is my proof that you are not right
also bought by google and dissolved

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/08944425/DARK-BLUE-LABS-LTD/summary

170    October 23, 2014    Dark Blue Labs    Artificial Intelligence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Google

that is not a proof
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:05:39 PM

Guy's ICOcountdown wanted us to pay him 4.5 btc to be on his site and we didn't accept his offer.

He's trying to ruin a good project here and using any means he can.

Rise team is totally transparent.  The lead dev Justin is entertaining the idea of a google hangout in which he'll be speaking at a crypto meetup.

As project manager of this coin I'll continue to uphold my duties in every way I can for the benefit of Rise.

To see what is real, this is our real time organisation platform where you can keep tabs on what is happening at all times development wise.

https://risevisionfoundation.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Our chat is open, all of us can be contacted and are willing to talk with anyone.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:14:41 PM

Guy's ICOcountdown wanted us to pay him 4.5 btc to be on his site and we didn't accept his offer.

Rise team is totally transparent.  The lead dev Justin is entertaining the idea of a google hangout in which he'll be speaking at a crypto meetup.

As project manager of this coin I'll continue to uphold my duties in every way I can for the benefit of Rise.

To see what is real, this is our real time organisation platform where you can keep tabs on what is happening at all times development wise.

Our chat is open, all of us can be contacted and are willing to talk with anyone.
Good decision. Icocountdown now only want money and is trying to FUD all project to get paid from them.... Don!t trust this scammer anymore ....
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 11:16:13 PM

I am waiting to hear your plan for the Real Estate Development

So far you have 4 failed businesses under your belt and 1 open coin that you ran away from

Arocorp Limited    Dissolved    Director    13/03/02    
Cornelius Taverns Limited    Dissolved    Company Secretary    09/01/03    
County Inns And Taverns Property Limited    Dissolved    Director    29/04/02    22/05/03
Savannah Inns Limited    Dissolved    Director    05/03/02    

ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:18:03 PM

And ICOcountdown made the same demand at others coins, with the same strategy : at the begining, he post in the coin topic with enthousiastic positive arguments. After that, he ask for money at the coin team and if the team refuse, he delist the coin of his website and begin to post systematic bashing post.

ICOcountdown is a bandit.
Alty

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:22:34 PM

I am waiting to hear your plan for the Real Estate Development

So far you have 4 failed businesses under your belt and 1 open coin that you ran away from

Arocorp Limited    Dissolved    Director    13/03/02    
Cornelius Taverns Limited    Dissolved    Company Secretary    09/01/03    
County Inns And Taverns Property Limited    Dissolved    Director    29/04/02    22/05/03
Savannah Inns Limited    Dissolved    Director    05/03/02    

Not sure if you checked the dates, I was 20 at the time and they became dissolved companies because they were sold on or changed hands over 14 years ago.

I really don't want to sound offensive but are you 12 years old by any chance?

I say that because you don't exactly sound like you have any business experience at all (outside of the website you threw up). If you did you would understand that dissolved companies are a regular occurrence.
Alty

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:23:24 PM

And ICOcountdown made the same demand at others coins, with the same strategy : at the begining, he post in the coin topic with enthousiastic positive arguments. After that, he ask for money at the coin team and if the team refuse, he delist the coin of his website and begin to post systematic bashing post.

You are not the only one saying this.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 11:24:18 PM

Tell us about these companies why did they dissolve?

Alty

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:28:32 PM

They were pubs, clubs, bars and restaurants that were sold off to individual owners or other companies.

How about we talk about the details over a public video call?
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 11:30:22 PM

They were pubs, clubs, bars and restaurants that were sold off to individual owners or other companies.

How about we talk about the details over a public video call?

Why so you can trick me into a call recording and twist my words?

Laniakea

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:31:19 PM

@ICOcountdown.com

Game Over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1480636

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 11:32:14 PM

How many shills do you own Alty? This is some hard work on your part. It won't translate to any sort of value and you are destroying your own project because of it, but you are doing a really good job keep it up Smiley

Alty

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:37:23 PM

Come off it I'm not interested in shilling.

Seriously...

We talked in the dev chat about hosting a google hangout.

When that happens, it will be live and I welcome you to participate and ask the team anything you like. 
danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:37:30 PM

Hey everyone. I feel partially responsible for what feels like kind of an acrimonious exchange going on right now on this thread with the Rise team and ICOCountdown. I had no desire to precipitate such a thing at all. And I don't think anything positive will come from it.

I had envisioned a private dialogue between the two parties resulting perhaps in a new sense of understanding and a resolution of what I had perceived to be an unfortunate small cloud. Clearly, there were other factors I was not aware of at the time at work. Things are often more complicated than they appear on the surface.

At this point, I would recommend that we suspend the back and forth and go back to just discussing the project itself.

Both sides have had their say. Neither is likely to convince the other. I believe we should move on. If people still have concerns or doubts they are free to communicate directly with the devs. But, again, I see no point in a protracted public back and forth. I had no desire to provoke such an outcome. If I can help to stop it here before it gains too much momentum, I would like to do that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 11:39:17 PM

Hey everyone. I feel partially responsible for what feels like kind of an acrimonious exchange going on right now on this thread with the Rise team and ICOCountdown. I had no desire to precipitate such a thing at all. And I don't think anything positive will come from it.

I had envisioned a private dialogue between the two parties resulting perhaps in a new sense of understanding and a resolution of what I had perceived to be an unfortunate small cloud. Clearly, there were other factors I was not aware of at the time at work. Things are often more complicated than they appear on the surface.

At this point, I would recommend that we suspend the back and off and go back to just discussing the project itself.

Both sides have had their say. Neither is likely to convince the other. I believe we should move on. If people still have concerns or doubts they are free to communicate directly with the devs. But, again, I see no point in a protracted public back and forth. I had no desire to provoke such an outcome. If I can help to stop it here before it gains too much momentum, I would like to do that.

It is not your fault it is the company records that came out of it:

Do not feel bad, but it is more damning evidence. Check the data for yourself and you will see.

Laniakea

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:39:50 PM

How many shills do you own Alty? This is some hard work on your part. It won't translate to any sort of value and you are destroying your own project because of it, but you are doing a really good job keep it up Smiley

LOL I don't even know Alty you little dork. GTFO

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 11:57:13 PM

Where is the proof that ICO wanted 4.5 Btc?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:00:13 AM

Where is the proof that ICO wanted 4.5 Btc?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1480468.msg14923880#msg14923880
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:04:21 AM

Icocountdown has become quite embarassing.  Can we ignore the fud and concetrate on rise instead.

Blockchain technology
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: