Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653213 times)
lordof

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:34:50 PM

i registred and i want to have a web wallet please.

another question wy coin decrease with time ??

scifi.rem

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:45:02 PM

Shame this isn't getting more attention. I blame IcoCountdown

Aaah, why bother. I respect ICOCoundown.com for what he's trying to do. He's being "unfair" by tilting towards skepticism, which I presume his readers want. It's actually a balancing act, like being the publisher of the New York Times. Do you be scrupulously fair, or do you give your readers the red meat they're clearly asking for? In his case: do you be scrupulously fair or do you tilt things so that your readers don't get burned by a scam? Knowing what I know of him, I think he'd be deeply ashamed of himself if he listed an ICO that turned out to be a scam. If you're that way, you tilt towards caution.

tl;dr: I respect ICOCoundown.com even though I disagree with him from time to time. Wink
Alex and I got into a little match the other night and said what we needed to say. At the end of the day it's his website and he can list whoever he wants. I wouldn't blame him for our failures or our successes. It's really not his responsibility. But hey look on the bright side. We are closing in on 200 btc with many other large ICOs going on and we still have a month left. We are quite confident at this rate that we can be well funded to do what we need to do. Justin is a great sport and he's been putting in his time and is developing his butt off. He's even traveling to do a live conference and we'll record it so everyone who misses it can watch. We have a lot of great stuff for the future. It's a good thing we love what we do  Wink

I dont believe in this coin sorry! and i think it is a total ripoff of LISK. I bet in few months after the ICO, this scam
will go dead slowly because they have no purpose but just take advantage of another Coin that successfully raised their ICO.
You need to see the reality right in front of you and Im not saying anyone should not invest.
I will rather want they fork Bitcoin and come up with an Original idea than forking a New coin that is not even released yet just because
that New coin had a successful ICO.
I'm sorry you feel this way. We cloned Lisk as a starting point but have a lot of new features and will end up very different from Lisk. You can see in this article here and there is a chart to look at the comparisons.

https://rise.vision/blog/post/how-is-rise-different-from-lisk

We have no interest in ripping anyone off. Maybe you will change your mind in time.  Smiley

2 weeks were added to the ICO, right? Well LISK is launching any time now. I hope the launch of RISE will not be delayed by 1 month same as LISK.

Our goal is to have practically little to no wait at all, as soon as the 24th rolls around.

Thanks for the answers.  Have you considered the following:

I have seen a lot of ICO's and developers getting rich from these crowdfunding platforms.  It seems there is a lot of "double dipping" from collecting on the ICO and a big premine.  Why not something like the following-

1- ICO Funds for coin development
2- Premine for team - 7 million Rise
3- Premine for Acres - 2 million Rise
4 - Offer a better rate for the investors of the Rise ICO on Acres Tokens than the public.

It would be a great move and show the teams commitment to the project and commitment to the investors. 

BTW- if you are looking for someone to help manage the project as a community liaison, give me a shout.  Wink

Very interesting concept. And thanks for the offer with help on the project. We are always growing and looking for new blood  Wink

I dont believe in this coin sorry! and i think it is a total ripoff of LISK. I bet in few months after the ICO, this scam
will go dead slowly because they have no purpose but just take advantage of another Coin that successfully raised their ICO.
You need to see the reality right in front of you and Im not saying anyone should not invest.
I will rather want they fork Bitcoin and come up with an Original idea than forking a New coin that is not even released yet just because
that New coin had a successful ICO.
I'm sorry you feel this way. We cloned Lisk as a starting point but have a lot of new features and will end up very different from Lisk. You can see in this article here and there is a chart to look at the comparisons.

https://rise.vision/blog/post/how-is-rise-different-from-lisk

We have no interest in ripping anyone off. Maybe you will change your mind in time.  Smiley
i will ask again do you contact with cyber.fund to place your crowdsale? good site and have good views from cryptotraders

Skyrik, I'm so sorry. I do remember you asking us this and I thought it must have already been answered. Yes. we contacted cyber.fund with the request late last week. I had heard it can take up to a full week to be listed. so hopefully very soon!

i registred and i want to have a web wallet please.

another question wy coin decrease with time ??

Everybody's coin supply will decrease as more investors jump in since there is a fixed amount of coins. But on the flip side, the marketcap is steadily increasing which means your coins are going up in value. Right now we have a testnet. Check out my signature. You can go there and create a test account and see how it works. If you want some coins we can send you some to play with. They are not real coins. Just some to play with.

Thanks everyone for the questions and comments.  Smiley

Join RISE in SLACK!
lordof

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:55:32 PM

thank you scifi.rem for your response. and good luck for the features rises , i hope that rise at the moon Wink

in other way i hope that you fixe the coin price because it can be heterogenous with your annoncement

it's time and chance if i buy from you N coins, then those N coin are mine, and you can't decrease N to N-1 are you understand me

Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:57:32 PM

I invested, because I remember the old good Cloak days.

Cormac is here again and I hope, we can make some profit here.

Good luck!
hellsingfan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:02:17 PM

What time exactly does the 15% end?
scifi.rem

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:03:49 PM

What time exactly does the 15% end?
In 11 hours!

6am (EST)

Join RISE in SLACK!
LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:49:09 PM

I just tossed $4k at it, best to all of us.

jdr0dn3y

Activity: 180

AO Blockchain Founder | Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 12:15:31 AM

Daily Dev Update
Related Blog Post

Rise-Web Enhanced Authentication (2FA)

Enhanced Authentication will be delayed a bit. We are integrating PassportJS with the NodeJS Web Application Framework, KeystoneJS, which is the core of Rise-Web, instead of just building it into our fork of KeystoneJS. This will take a bit more time to complete to the specifications of the Core Devs over at KeystoneJS, but we wanted to contribute back something to their project, and we figured Enhanced authentication would be a great thing to give back. We appologize for the delay, but it is coming. It will also be included in our Web-UI when we rebuild it in React.

Rise-Core

We finalized our new bitbucket repository with the fresh pull of Lisk's core repository today. We replayed our changes that we made to testnet, bringing it up to NodeJS 6.2.0 from 0.12.x, updated some package versions so we completely pass a Node Security Project check, and removed extraneous packages, including the DApp functionality in the core, and the custom Lisk-JS package.

I need to finish overlaying the testnet changes onto the Web-UI as well, and we will be ready to move on.

Next up we are going to create an installer utilizing a shell script to enable installation on any Ubuntu Server, and we are going to ensure the entire package runs on our Docker container system. This will coincide with a relaunch of the Testnet so you all can start running your own nodes and delegates without any issue.

Hipchat Pro

Atlassian graciously gave us a free set of Hipchat Pro licenses. We now have access to Hipchat Pro for all of our community memebers. This adds 1-to-1 Voice, Video, and Screen sharing, Unlimited File Storage, and Unlimited History Searching for our instance of Hipchat. This is in addition to the full licenses of the rest of the Atlassian cloud software we already have. Come join the community!

Next Generation Economy and Rise.Vision Dev Discussion

In a couple of weeks we will be hosting a community talk entitled "Next Generation Economy" in conjunction with ThinkTank Coworking in Portland, Maine. We will introduce CryptoCurrencies to the general community, show them some ways in which they can easily get involved, and open up for a bit of discussion on the future of a "manage it yourself" economy. We are doing this to increase our standing in the community, and become a visible presence for CryptoCurrencies in the State of Maine.

Immediately after this talk, we will be holding a Rise.Vision Dev Discussion for anyone who wishes to join. I (Justin R. Donnaruma) will be available to answer any questions you may have about Rise.Vision.

Both of these talks will be streamed via Google Hangouts live, questions will be accepted via Google Hangouts Chat, and will be recorded for viewing at your leisure. Specific date and time will be announced tomorrow once we finalize details with ThinkTank Coworking.

And one more thing...

As I was writing this update, we were accepted into the Microsoft Bizspark startup program!
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:41:01 AM

might free up some btc for this.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:49:26 AM

I have one more question in regards to Alty, did he partake in the "pump and dump" of cloak coin?  To be more precise, did he make a profit from the "pump and dump"?

Thanks for your previous answers
scifi.rem

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:07:19 AM

I have one more question in regards to Alty, did he partake in the "pump and dump" of cloak coin?  To be more precise, did he make a profit from the "pump and dump"?

I am not sure how much Alty was personally invested in Cloak. If you are asking if he was the cause of the pump and dump then the answer is no. But maybe Alty will want to expound on my answer when he wakes up. It's 3am in France at the moment.

Join RISE in SLACK!
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:17:38 AM

is this the ltc to lisk?  Tongue
Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:53:36 AM

I am not sure how much Alty was personally invested in Cloak. If you are asking if he was the cause of the pump and dump then the answer is no. But maybe Alty will want to expound on my answer when he wakes up. It's 3am in France at the moment.
Do you have some info about how collected money from ICO attract on real development ? May be you need to post some roadmap what will be if you gain 200,300, 500,1000 btc ?
Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:31:27 AM

I have one more question in regards to Alty, did he partake in the "pump and dump" of cloak coin?  To be more precise, did he make a profit from the "pump and dump"?

Cloak rose briefly to 350K satoshis iirc and spent a fair while at over 200K sats. For some time it was at an $8M marketcap level and knocking on the door of the $10M, it was doing 2000 plus btc volume a day and during mining it often came second only to litecoin in terms of gpu hashing power. If I'd actually sold my coins during this mega pump I could of earned about 600 btc plus from the 250,000 cloak that I held. I didn't because I thought and was hoping, as were many others, that the price would hold and we had a long term project on our hands. There was no ICO to pay for development, that was paid for out of my own pocket as were the coins that I accumulated from 25,000 to 60,000 sats. I held my cloak as it pumped without selling a single one and I held as it dropped right down to my entry price at which time I marginally recovered costs.

Do you have some info about how collected money from ICO attract on real development ? May be you need to post some roadmap what will be if you gain 200,300, 500,1000 btc ?

This is one for our development team to answer more precisely. The last time a similar question was asked, it stands at 600 btc for our 3 existing developers to work full time for one year. However there are a ton of other costs to consider including marketing which would include being present, participating and talking at cryptocurreny events.

Daily Dev Update
Related Blog Post

Rise-Web Enhanced Authentication (2FA)

Enhanced Authentication will be delayed a bit. We are integrating PassportJS with the NodeJS Web Application Framework, KeystoneJS, which is the core of Rise-Web, instead of just building it into our fork of KeystoneJS. This will take a bit more time to complete to the specifications of the Core Devs over at KeystoneJS, but we wanted to contribute back something to their project, and we figured Enhanced authentication would be a great thing to give back. We appologize for the delay, but it is coming. It will also be included in our Web-UI when we rebuild it in React.

Rise-Core

We finalized our new bitbucket repository with the fresh pull of Lisk's core repository today. We replayed our changes that we made to testnet, bringing it up to NodeJS 6.2.0 from 0.12.x, updated some package versions so we completely pass a Node Security Project check, and removed extraneous packages, including the DApp functionality in the core, and the custom Lisk-JS package.

I need to finish overlaying the testnet changes onto the Web-UI as well, and we will be ready to move on.

Next up we are going to create an installer utilizing a shell script to enable installation on any Ubuntu Server, and we are going to ensure the entire package runs on our Docker container system. This will coincide with a relaunch of the Testnet so you all can start running your own nodes and delegates without any issue.

Hipchat Pro

Atlassian graciously gave us a free set of Hipchat Pro licenses. We now have access to Hipchat Pro for all of our community memebers. This adds 1-to-1 Voice, Video, and Screen sharing, Unlimited File Storage, and Unlimited History Searching for our instance of Hipchat. This is in addition to the full licenses of the rest of the Atlassian cloud software we already have. Come join the community!

Next Generation Economy and Rise.Vision Dev Discussion

In a couple of weeks we will be hosting a community talk entitled "Next Generation Economy" in conjunction with ThinkTank Coworking in Portland, Maine. We will introduce CryptoCurrencies to the general community, show them some ways in which they can easily get involved, and open up for a bit of discussion on the future of a "manage it yourself" economy. We are doing this to increase our standing in the community, and become a visible presence for CryptoCurrencies in the State of Maine.

Immediately after this talk, we will be holding a Rise.Vision Dev Discussion for anyone who wishes to join. I (Justin R. Donnaruma) will be available to answer any questions you may have about Rise.Vision.

Both of these talks will be streamed via Google Hangouts live, questions will be accepted via Google Hangouts Chat, and will be recorded for viewing at your leisure. Specific date and time will be announced tomorrow once we finalize details with ThinkTank Coworking.

And one more thing...

As I was writing this update, we were accepted into the Microsoft Bizspark startup program!

Reminder that there is under 4 hours left for 15% bonus
wendy107th

Activity: 401

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:21:10 AM

NOT ALTY not his fault don't know which page
old cloak treat  Grin I have read every page  Wink
McVenture

Activity: 378

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 10:05:31 AM

Rise looks interesting, and i would have missed it if it hadn't been for the boat being rocked a couple days back. Invested and hope you guys do great!

Welcome aboard, Jack Russell!

bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:22:57 AM

Just sent some Btc.

A few minutes before 15% bonus ended...

Good luck with the project!
RiseVision (OP)

Activity: 196

RISE Team Account

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:16:53 AM

1 WEEK 10% BONUS

Just a reminder. We are now into our 10% early investor bonus up through next Monday.

Thanks everyone so far for the support!

docker

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:33:25 AM

Think this is the ICO time of the year...will throw someting at RISE
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 12:41:16 PM

I threw a few more dollars in my account last night while the 15% Was still active. Similar amount to what I did about a week ago except this time it seems like I received a much smaller amount of RISE in my balance, even though my original purchase has marginally decreased over the same time frame. Not sure why. Price was still 179 sat. By my calculations I should have received at least double what I did.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: