Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:07:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653217 times)
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:19:25 PM

Did icocountdown state any reason for the delisting? Does it affect the accumulation of RISE from ICO investors? What dev team says about this?

He had some concerns and we answered all of them, they are in this thread... We'll have to dig them out or write an article, as the question keeps coming up.

Unfortunately after getting all the answers he didn't update his post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1480468.msg14941610#msg14941610

Well, as people are posting a lot of posts for this coin, reading all pages may take lot of time. If lot of people raise questions like me, you can pin the thread in the OP about the answers. This will not annoy the thread pages, IMO.

A blog post is being written as we speak that people can refer to.

Will post up the link as soon as it's ready! Smiley

Yes, that should stop these kind of questions from more people.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
scifi.rem

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:21:11 PM

Okay I have written up an article addressing ICOcountdown's concerns for his delisting of Rise. People have been asking over and over again and we've been answering over and over again. Now we have a post to send people to. Here is the link:

https://rise.vision/blog/post/rebuttal-to-icocountdown-s-reason-for-delisting

Rebuttal to ICOcountdown’s Reason for Delisting

The reason we are writing this article is because we have been asked over and over again about why we have been delisted from icocountdown.com and what we have to say about it. I will answer in as much detail as possible. Hopefully this will alleviate any fears you may have about the Rise project.

1 and 2) There are 2 concerns he had which were remedied shortly after his delisting. One was that testnet was not displaying total coins and the other was that the amount of referrals a person received was not displaying in the profile page. These are all remedied and you can view our bitbucket to see our code for calculations. http://bitbucket.org/risevisionfoundation  

3) Gjeric and Zetacoin: Gjeric is talented and many coins outsource to him for graphic work. We did the same and continue to work with him. The success or failure of Rise (or any project) should not rest on his shoulders.

4) Alty’s past. Justin and I invited Cormac (Alty) to be Project Manager of Rise Vision. When Justin and I started Rise we wanted to hire a Project Manager, someone who had the experience in the crypto world that we wanted. I had spoken to him a few times in 2014 so I reached out to him. He agreed to be PM of our project under a couple of conditions. His lead developer at Cloakcoin had produced faulty code and left the project. Alty felt it was best to hand over the code to a new developer.

Cormac said he would join the team as PM but wanted some guarantees. He didn’t want to put himself in the same position he was in before. What if Justin and I couldn’t deliver? What if we walked away from the project? Would he be left in the same position as before? As you can imagine, we had many long discussions about this. In life there are definitely no guarantees, however, we did prove to him that we were in this for the long haul. Therefore, he jumped on board and we are glad he did.

In addition, there are numerous conspiracy theories running around that Alty caused the pump and dump of Cloak and/or he purposely misled others. This is far from the truth. Many people lost money in Cloak and are upset. Other theories say he was working alongside bobsurplus, a well-known whale who was notorious for pumping up coins and dumping on investors in 2014. It’s all heresay. Most people that are upset with Alty are because they lost money dreaming of being millionaires in the Cloak pump. We all have had thoughts of making a ton of money in one coin but nobody forces you to invest. Crpyto can be very risky as the prices are volatile.

I know Cormac was devastated and felt the proper course of action when handing over the code to the new developer was to step away from the project

Regardless of what happened with Cloak, Justin and I are thankful we brought him onto our project as he has provided great insight. He’s been down this road before and understands the process. Other than just knowing Cormac, he had the experience we desired.

Every single one of our team members are working hard each day to deliver Rise. You can see all of our team members participating at the moment here: https://rise.vision/team

Acre: Lastly, Acre was a potential sidechain bonus project that we wanted to reward RISE holders with. It was a way to invest in real estate property and/or construction projects through the use of Acre tokens. If we raised enough money (1250 btc) we would have had enough to begin this project. We wanted to put real brick and mortar use to a cryptocurrency and if anything ever happened or the tech became outdated, investors could still collect an ROI based on real world applications.

Cormac and his family have been RE developers for generations and are quite successful at it. Therefore, this idea came to us through Cormac’s passion for what he does.

But, there were many concerns early on by not only RISE ICO investors but advisors and partners alike. In response we have placed the Acre project on the backburner and have made sure that all funds raised will go 100% to Rise tech. You can see our roadmap here https://rise.vision/blog/post/daily-dev-update-tuesday-may-31st-2016

Please see our white paper here: https://rise.vision/blog/post/rise-technology-white-paper

Thanks
Steve Remington (Co-Founder of Rise)

Join RISE in SLACK!
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:23:08 PM

Gentlemen, give me a link to a bonus rise
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:00:21 PM

Okay I have written up an article addressing ICOcountdown's concerns for his delisting of Rise. People have been asking over and over again and we've been answering over and over again. Now we have a post to send people to. Here is the link:

https://rise.vision/blog/post/rebuttal-to-icocountdown-s-reason-for-delisting

Rebuttal to ICOcountdown’s Reason for Delisting

The reason we are writing this article is because we have been asked over and over again about why we have been delisted from icocountdown.com and what we have to say about it. I will answer in as much detail as possible. Hopefully this will alleviate any fears you may have about the Rise project.

1 and 2) There are 2 concerns he had which were remedied shortly after his delisting. One was that testnet was not displaying total coins and the other was that the amount of referrals a person received was not displaying in the profile page. These are all remedied and you can view our bitbucket to see our code for calculations. http://bitbucket.org/risevisionfoundation  

3) Gjeric and Zetacoin: Gjeric is talented and many coins outsource to him for graphic work. We did the same and continue to work with him. The success or failure of Rise (or any project) should not rest on his shoulders.

4) Alty’s past. Justin and I invited Cormac (Alty) to be Project Manager of Rise Vision. When Justin and I started Rise we wanted to hire a Project Manager, someone who had the experience in the crypto world that we wanted. I had spoken to him a few times in 2014 so I reached out to him. He agreed to be PM of our project under a couple of conditions. His lead developer at Cloakcoin had produced faulty code and left the project. Alty felt it was best to hand over the code to a new developer.

Cormac said he would join the team as PM but wanted some guarantees. He didn’t want to put himself in the same position he was in before. What if Justin and I couldn’t deliver? What if we walked away from the project? Would he be left in the same position as before? As you can imagine, we had many long discussions about this. In life there are definitely no guarantees, however, we did prove to him that we were in this for the long haul. Therefore, he jumped on board and we are glad he did.

In addition, there are numerous conspiracy theories running around that Alty caused the pump and dump of Cloak and/or he purposely misled others. This is far from the truth. Many people lost money in Cloak and are upset. Other theories say he was working alongside bobsurplus, a well-known whale who was notorious for pumping up coins and dumping on investors in 2014. It’s all heresay. Most people that are upset with Alty are because they lost money dreaming of being millionaires in the Cloak pump. We all have had thoughts of making a ton of money in one coin but nobody forces you to invest. Crpyto can be very risky as the prices are volatile.

I know Cormac was devastated and felt the proper course of action when handing over the code to the new developer was to step away from the project

Regardless of what happened with Cloak, Justin and I are thankful we brought him onto our project as he has provided great insight. He’s been down this road before and understands the process. Other than just knowing Cormac, he had the experience we desired.

Every single one of our team members are working hard each day to deliver Rise. You can see all of our team members participating at the moment here: https://rise.vision/team

Acre: Lastly, Acre was a potential sidechain bonus project that we wanted to reward RISE holders with. It was a way to invest in real estate property and/or construction projects through the use of Acre tokens. If we raised enough money (1250 btc) we would have had enough to begin this project. We wanted to put real brick and mortar use to a cryptocurrency and if anything ever happened or the tech became outdated, investors could still collect an ROI based on real world applications.

Cormac and his family have been RE developers for generations and are quite successful at it. Therefore, this idea came to us through Cormac’s passion for what he does.

But, there were many concerns early on by not only RISE ICO investors but advisors and partners alike. In response we have placed the Acre project on the backburner and have made sure that all funds raised will go 100% to Rise tech. You can see our roadmap here https://rise.vision/blog/post/daily-dev-update-tuesday-may-31st-2016

Please see our white paper here: https://rise.vision/blog/post/rise-technology-white-paper

Thanks
Steve Remington (Co-Founder of Rise)
Thank you Steve Remington for this clarification , when i invested in rise i refer to this ANN only (not ICOcountdown)which convince me to put some money in rise project so no need at all to clarify anything every one is free to choose  !!
As a professional trader i know many will get 10x profit at launch due to some reasons .
good luck

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:16:50 PM

Hi guys, can someone send me the link for the signature campaign or maybe kind enough to explain to me how to qualify and get free RISE coins. Pls TIA

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
snowman8

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:22:37 PM

Hi guys, can someone send me the link for the signature campaign or maybe kind enough to explain to me how to qualify and get free RISE coins. Pls TIA

Here you go bud!  Wink

https://rise.vision/blog/post/breakdown-of-the-pre-launch-rise-bounty-campaigns
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:22:58 PM

Here is the Link for the Sig Campaign:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1458796.0

all the details are in the ANN on the first page where I got this.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
JoePhoenix

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:43:19 PM

Cool, thanks @snowman8 and @Bl4ckw00d

I just changed my signature and added my name on the spreadsheet. Is that it or do I need to do something else to qualify? Sorry for the noob questions! Peace

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
scifi.rem

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:16:03 PM

Cool, thanks @snowman8 and @Bl4ckw00d

I just changed my signature and added my name on the spreadsheet. Is that it or do I need to do something else to qualify? Sorry for the noob questions! Peace

Thanks for signing up. Yes that's it. Between now and the end of the ICO we will do another spot check. We just ask that everyone post at least 40 times. This helps spread the word a bit.  Wink

Take care
-rem

Join RISE in SLACK!
loki0505

Activity: 494

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:18:23 PM

I logged onto my account today (been about 2wks), and noticed there was a 2factor option.  I clicked on it, and tried to scan using my google authenticator app and it said it was invalid.  Now I logged off, tried to login and I can't....please ADVISE!!!

scifi.rem

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:20:13 PM

I logged onto my account today (been about 2wks), and noticed there was a 2factor option.  I clicked on it, and tried to scan using my google authenticator app and it said it was invalid.  Now I logged off, tried to login and I can't....please ADVISE!!!

I will reset this for you. Can you PM me your email address? Thanks

-rem

Join RISE in SLACK!
loki0505

Activity: 494

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:21:54 PM

I will reset this for you. Can you PM me your email address? Thanks

-rem

PM'd you.  Thanks
kronicblazer

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:37:14 PM

Hey, I was wondering if there is still a 10% bonus for ICO right now?  If there is, how many hours do we still have?  Thx
Chillara

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:49:10 PM

Hey, I was wondering if there is still a 10% bonus for ICO right now?  If there is, how many hours do we still have?  Thx

its closed
RiseVision (OP)

Activity: 196

RISE Team Account

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:53:51 PM

its closed

10% bonus ended on Tuesday, there is however three weeks of ICO left.

JoePhoenix

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:36:24 PM

Any chance of increasing the referral commission to 5% or 10% before ICO ends?

Currently have 40 refs but not getting much from referral bonus. But I am still thankful for the commission though  Grin

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
RiseVision (OP)

RISE Team Account

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:58:47 PM

Any chance of increasing the referral commission to 5% or 10% before ICO ends?

Currently have 40 refs but not getting much from referral bonus. But I am still thankful for the commission though  Grin

If we changed our referral bonus now it would be unfair on everybody that worked hard to refer before. 3% was determined so as not to impact too hard or dilute the pool in a way that would make it disadvantageous to non-referred investors.

zoneout

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:05:23 PM

No bonus anymore but you can still get RISE 6 days left
RiseVision (OP)

RISE Team Account

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:39:41 PM

It's until the 24th of June, so 3 weeks left.

JoePhoenix

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:47:28 PM

Lol, stop smoking pot dude. Just kidding buddy  Grin , we still have about 22 days to refer new investors and buy more before ICO ends.

I am a newbie to the Crypto world but when I see an opportunity like this then I am willing to take the risk. I have full trust and support to the RISE team  Wink

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: