Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell your Girlfirend about BitcoiN??  (Read 53994 times)
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:01:39 AM

I don't think Economics is the right place to post it, BTW, I'd just explain to her it is like a USD for the internet, which is decentralized.
Yeah, you are true economic board is not the right for the posts like that,I think that post must have to be in the section of “bitcoin discussion”, if the OP or any of the moderator likethey should have to transfer it to there.
West man

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:03:27 AM

By telling her that it can be loaded onto an debit card and then she can use it anywhere she wants.
That will peak her interest most certainly.  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:30:11 AM

By telling her that it can be loaded onto an debit card and then she can use it anywhere she wants.
That will peak her interest most certainly.  Wink

Or gift her a reloadable debit card by depositing few BTC in it, let her use for awhile and later she'll use it on her own  Grin
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:43:36 AM

Invite her for a lunch at a place where the payment is done through bitcoin or credit card, and at that place after luch try to pay through bitcoin or convert your money to your card and then pay them through your card.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 11:06:56 AM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers

Well i would first introduce her that there are some virtual money that can be transformed into cash, then would explain the virtual fiat money and then the cryptocurrency world and how it works around the world, and then in detail explain the bitcoin, it's network and the price change which happens very often.

arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 11:26:28 AM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

Well i would first introduce her that there are some virtual money that can be transformed into cash, then would explain the virtual fiat money and then the cryptocurrency world and how it works around the world, and then in detail explain the bitcoin, it's network and the price change which happens very often.

Yes surely thats the first i will introduce bitcoin to here and i will tell her the possibilities to earn big money if she do hardworks to bitcoin and he can cash out to to real physical money, i will show her my earnings so she can get inspired or might to try to use bitcoin aswell and also i will teach him my own methods on how to earn bitcoin.

pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:29:10 AM

I think this topic same as how to introduce bitcoin to women topic. And the method is same, like give your bitcoin to your girlfriend and tell her that you can shopping with bitcoin.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:59:07 PM

I think this topic same as how to introduce bitcoin to women topic. And the method is same, like give your bitcoin to your girlfriend and tell her that you can shopping with bitcoin.
Yeah girls are always interested in shopping also in purchasing online, bitcoin gives them more chance to do that, so just explain them about the bitcoin, automatically they start to love it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:00:36 PM

Impregnate her. Name the baby bitcoin before she's checked the paperwork. Then she's definitely gonna check it out.
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:03:30 PM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

I dont have a girlfriend Grin so i gonna tell bitcoin to my family,not bad yeah..
i will tell them that bitcoin is just like internet money,something valuable tradable but have no physical,its clear explanation,i will not tell them how bitcoin transacted or mined,its too complicated.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:46:43 PM

I don't think Economics is the right place to post it, BTW, I'd just explain to her it is like a USD for the internet, which is decentralized.
Yes, I am also using the same technique, I am telling everyone who ask about bitcoin from me that bitcoin is a also a currency like all other currencies but the difference is that bitcoin is currency for internet and online use.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 07:02:22 PM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

Yes surely thats the first i will introduce bitcoin to here and i will tell her the possibilities to earn big money if she do hardworks to bitcoin and he can cash out to to real physical money, i will show her my earnings so she can get inspired or might to try to use bitcoin aswell and also i will teach him my own methods on how to earn bitcoin.

This is the method that i would apply, and it is needed to be explained because i believe that bitcoin will be one of the most popular currency being used. About the earning then this is bonus why bitcoin should be told to other people, good luck to us Smiley

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:58:00 AM

If you like to keep your money, don't tell her.

bitcoin is superior to fiat because bitcoin isn't a scam.
Yes, he should not tell her about that he have some bitcoins otherwise she will insist that to spend that money on her needs, he should only have to teach about earning bitcoin and its use and withdrawal etc.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:23:19 AM

I would say to her  that she don't need to know what it is because gold is the best way to pay.
but if i need to i would just say that it's like gold each coin has a value and you can buy stuff on the internet.
RobFre

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:52:31 AM

When se asked me I just told her that the Bitcoin is a digital currency, then she did some researches on internet by herself.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:08:55 PM

When se asked me I just told her that the Bitcoin is a digital currency, then she did some researches on internet by herself.

That's awesome, if only that is true. As far as I know, many women are like they think you're their google and they ask you everything and there is no guarantee they will understand even after you explain the whole thing  Grin
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:43:54 PM

That's awesome, if only that is true. As far as I know, many women are like they think you're their google and they ask you everything and there is no guarantee they will understand even after you explain the whole thing  Grin

But i really see many girls are into bitcoin now as you can see in fb crypto groups there so many of them staking and using bitcoin because they are educate that bitcoin is the best choice to earn online. And if get a chance to tell it to my girlfriend well i will tell him that iF she use bitcoin she can earn money with it even if she dont have investment and i will tell the methods on how to earn bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Gohs

Activity: 149

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:30:10 PM

The best way to tell a girl about bitcoins is to buy her a lovely dress or shoes with bitcoins.

Tell her you bought those with bitcoins and she will pay attention to what you have to say.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:48:54 PM

The best way to tell a girl about bitcoins is to buy her a lovely dress or shoes with bitcoins.

Tell her you bought those with bitcoins and she will pay attention to what you have to say.

Well I think that would be smart but you also would need to explain it very good to them otherwise this is still not going to work.
Plus it also would be the question if she ever gonna use it if she knows it.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:24:55 PM

Well a way of telling them about the bitcoin is in my eyes pretty easy, my girlfriend is already understanding the bitcoin and she is thinking its pretty cool.
She was just sitting next to be when I payed something with the bitcoin(digital goods).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: