Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell your Girlfirend about BitcoiN??  (Read 53994 times)
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:09:54 PM

Well you can give her some coins as gift, asking her to open a wallet or create a wallet for her and then explain how it works this powerful crypto currency and invite her to this forum where she can learn a lot about Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:48:18 AM

The best way to tell a girl about bitcoins is to buy her a lovely dress or shoes with bitcoins.

Tell her you bought those with bitcoins and she will pay attention to what you have to say.
are you have a girlfried? whether if she had bought a gift. she will ask about your money? I do not think so ? she do not think about it. they only focus on the gifts you give. I thought to buy something and pay with bitcoin less on target.
better to say directly to the point. if she is not interested in is not a problem
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:58:15 AM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers
I would just say that it is about money then they would be all ears because of you were doing it for nothing they would not listen. So say that it is about money and let her watch you making moves on Bitcoin. Just explain her step by step and I am sure that she will understand it.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:05:10 AM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers
I would just say that it is about money then they would be all ears because of you were doing it for nothing they would not listen. So say that it is about money and let her watch you making moves on Bitcoin. Just explain her step by step and I am sure that she will understand it.

If your girlfriend is aware that you are earning good amount of bitcoins, then she will never be interested in earning as she knows that you will take care of her expenses, so I don't think it will work.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:56:44 AM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

If your girlfriend is aware that you are earning good amount of bitcoins, then she will never be interested in earning as she knows that you will take care of her expenses, so I don't think it will work.

I don't think so, not everyone are like that. Just cause I'm earning bitcoins didn't stop my girlfriend from learning about bitcoin and working on faucets.  Shocked
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:00:43 PM

Just show her how you are working and earning, once she is aware that she can also earn some good amount of money by spending some time online, she will start using it for sure.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:11:44 PM

Just show her how you are working and earning, once she is aware that she can also earn some good amount of money by spending some time online, she will start using it for sure.
I think she does not like to work dude ? they prefer to shop instead of to work.
so it would be better if you were offered to shop with bitcoin to her ?

CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:20:07 PM

I think she does not like to work dude ? they prefer to shop instead of to work.

What is the purpose of telling her about bitcoin when it's you who will spend bitcoin on her shopping anyway?

If that's the only thing she cares, I don't think she's probably won't be interested in knowing anything about bitcoin.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:38:18 PM

What is the purpose of telling her about bitcoin when it's you who will spend bitcoin on her shopping anyway?

If that's the only thing she cares, I don't think she's probably won't be interested in knowing anything about bitcoin.

If she is getting everything ready on table then why she would care of earning it,she knows that her bf will take care of her shopping, so she will invest her more time in shopping.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 12:45:17 PM

If she is getting everything ready on table then why she would care of earning it,she knows that her bf will take care of her shopping, so she will invest her more time in shopping.
You have a point that the girls id they knew that you have a money why she wants to earn more money. Haha but other girls want it to earn in bitcoin but theres a girl that wants only shopiing wasting money.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:40:34 PM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

well you should explain how bitcoin are created and how miners mine them, what they are, then tell her about how safe bitcoin are and how it is easy o pay with them

and i am sure that she will like them, it is hard to find a person that knows enough about bitcoins and hate them, people usually likes them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:49:39 PM

she might listen to you if he is interested. and if she not interested he will still be listening to you, to keep you feeling, I would probably tell her, if you want to know how to make money on the internet quickly?  Grin
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:46:37 PM

I don't think it's actually that hard to tell your girlfriend what bitcoin is all about.You can just show her how it works and what is the purpose of bitcoins. The hard part most probably will be convincing her to use bitcoins as well. As you can see, most girls are practical and not as risky as men. You might wonder because of 'risky' but, bitcoin itself has risk. The future is undeniably unpredictable, but the chance of bitcoin failing is not zero. The chance is very low, but it's not impossible.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:52:23 PM

I don't think it's actually that hard to tell your girlfriend what bitcoin is all about.You can just show her how it works and what is the purpose of bitcoins. The hard part most probably will be convincing her to use bitcoins as well. As you can see, most girls are practical and not as risky as men. You might wonder because of 'risky' but, bitcoin itself has risk. The future is undeniably unpredictable, but the chance of bitcoin failing is not zero. The chance is very low, but it's not impossible.

The hard part is not to convince her to use bitcoin but the hardest part is to ask her to earn bitcoin on her own to take care of her bullshit shopping expenses.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 10:57:45 PM

I have no girlfriend so i can't tell you how to, but i can give you a tip, if your girlfriend is good one she will understand everything just for you.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:38:43 AM

yeah my girlfriend a few months he will be graduation and graduate degree majoring in mathematics. she was puzzled to work where, while she had no prior experience then she was asked to work in bitcoin until she got a permanent job in real life. she asked me to teach her
HelioHash

Activity: 176

https://twitter.com/HelioHash

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 04:48:31 AM

I will give paper wallet with some BTC to
my girlfriend and tell her to buy new pair of shoes....
then she will try to learn what is BTC  Cheesy

vote for delegate heliohash on Ark mainnet.
80% profit sharing with voters every Friday. https://twitter.com/HelioHash
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:30:15 AM

The best way to tell a girl about bitcoins is to buy her a lovely dress or shoes with bitcoins.

Tell her you bought those with bitcoins and she will pay attention to what you have to say.
You only have to say that it is about money and I am sure that she will listen with open ears. That is the first thing you have to say because of not she will not care as much and think that it is a hobby or something.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:43:23 AM

Well you can give her some coins as gift, asking her to open a wallet or create a wallet for her and then explain how it works this powerful crypto currency and invite her to this forum where she can learn a lot about Bitcoin
yeah maybe we can try to make a wallet and give a bit bitcoin for their capital. let your women learn in this forum
if she has a high spirit. she will continue to use bitcoin and will probably be regular users.
all the decisions on your girlfriend
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:53:43 AM

I myself do not have a girlfriend Cheesy

but I've told some of my female friends about bitcoin. I say, if you want money, you find out about bitcoin, then I'll let you know how to get it Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: