Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell your Girlfirend about BitcoiN??  (Read 53994 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:28:03 PM

LOL very good question.
I tried to explain Bitcoin to my wife but it seems she just can't understand it or better don't listen and don't care about it.
I finally had to give up.
I guess it's better stop talk about it and wait for the moment when I will be able to show her some real money Smiley
Than she will understand.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:34:19 PM

I will invite her for a date. We will go to a restaurant place were who accepted Bitcoin, I will impress her of how advantage to have a bitcoin through paying before we leave in the restaurant. And for sure after that she will be curious about it, with that its the sign for me to explain to her what bitcoin is. Smiley

That's a good introduction... Usually if you are both eating and talking, it is easier to talk and the other one to listen... It's cool in what I could imagine..  Just don't insist in case she don't like the idea about bitcoin and to use it...Atleast she know what is bitcoin, who knows, one day she might change her mind and start to collect bitcoin too.  Smiley

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:36:27 PM

Just tell her what exactly is bitcoin and what are the benefits and opportunities that are waiting if you or she will accept bitcoin in to her life. I think in that explanation she could possibly understand you and she will support you in your bitcoin journey Smiley.
yeah i think that would be the best way to make a girl interested in bitcoins, i think that if you told that she could earn money with bitcoins then she would use it way more

I don't think it will help, in fact she will say if you are earning then why should I earn? She knows even if she don't earn her boyfriend will take care of her expenses  Cheesy

You make me smile to your answer dude, But your point is true. Most girl will really ask that question, they're gonna tell to herself she don't need to focus on it because her boyfriend earning amount of bitcoins were is capable to survive a one family. Lol Grin
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:43:53 PM

Just tell her what exactly is bitcoin and what are the benefits and opportunities that are waiting if you or she will accept bitcoin in to her life. I think in that explanation she could possibly understand you and she will support you in your bitcoin journey Smiley.
yeah i think that would be the best way to make a girl interested in bitcoins, i think that if you told that she could earn money with bitcoins then she would use it way more

I don't think it will help, in fact she will say if you are earning then why should I earn? She knows even if she don't earn her boyfriend will take care of her expenses  Cheesy

You make me smile to your answer dude, But your point is true. Most girl will really ask that question, they're gonna tell to herself she don't need to focus on it because her boyfriend earning amount of bitcoins were is capable to survive a one family. Lol Grin

In most cases girls are not interested in making efforts to earn money, they want everything ready on the table and the girls who are already rich will not be interested in it as either their family or her boyfriend is taking care of her expenses.
bravehearth0319

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:44:56 PM

I will invite her for a date. We will go to a restaurant place were who accepted Bitcoin, I will impress her of how advantage to have a bitcoin through paying before we leave in the restaurant. And for sure after that she will be curious about it, with that its the sign for me to explain to her what bitcoin is. Smiley

That's a good introduction... Usually if you are both eating and talking, it is easier to talk and the other one to listen... It's cool in what I could imagine..  Just don't insist in case she don't like the idea about bitcoin and to use it...Atleast she know what is bitcoin, who knows, one day she might change her mind and start to collect bitcoin too.  Smiley

Indeed, actually this is my first time to feel this way in this forum that I enjoyed really the discussion we had about the question. And regarding to your comment I agreed with you, let the advantage of Bitcoin speak for itself to any girlfriends of the guys here, let them be the one who will do the first step to be curious in bitcoin through by getting their interest, atleast if that happen it will not be hard for us to explain to her what bitcoin is all about. Cheesy
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:45:18 PM

Just told them that you are making your earnings in the bitcoin and the gift that you bought for her is because of the extra income that we get through bitcoins.Surely she would show some interest but it depends upon the interests of the girl.
bravehearth0319

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:51:48 PM

In most cases girls are not interested in making efforts to earn money, they want everything ready on the table and the girls who are already rich will not be interested in it as either their family or her boyfriend is taking care of her expenses.

I will also agreed with you, You have a point actually. Majority of the girls especially nowadays, will get easily attract in bitcoin most of them they will ignore you in saying about bitcoin, or to see is to believe, But there's some girl's are openminded,  Smiley 
bravehearth0319

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:05:50 PM

why do you even want to tell her about bitcoin, she might think you are a nerd, haha. but seriously if you want to tell anybody about bitcoin it is better if they see you use bitcoin as a currency to purchase stuff, and showing them services like purse.io and all the discounts might help too.

LOl using bitcoin doesn't necessary tell you that you are a nerd. Maybe in some point the guy wanted to show off.  Like saying that he is advance with other people because he is into some kind of tech trend.  But at the end of the day I agree that it is much better to show her how you use bitcoin to pay for your dates Cheesy or for buying her a gift.

Thats a good idea of yours, paying everything in your girlfriend's date starting from restaurant who accepted bitcoins, then buying her a gift in the department store who also accept bitcoin, I could only imagine what will be the impression of your girlfriend if you do that. Wink

bravehearth0319

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:15:15 PM

this is a fact that womens are less intrested in works but they are intrested to spend money so it depends upon you and your envoirnment that she will love bitcoin or not.some girls are clever than others but some are super dumb

Lol I agree with you and to be honest my girlfriend is super duper dumb  Grin she is not at all interested in bitcoins and feels that its a waste of time and money, poor girl.

Well those kind of a girl are realy poor about bitcoin, If they think that spending time in bitcoin is just a waste of time where the only one knows who's really a waste of time and that is not us but its them, those girl who rejected bitcoins. Angry
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:19:39 PM

this is a fact that womens are less intrested in works but they are intrested to spend money so it depends upon you and your envoirnment that she will love bitcoin or not.some girls are clever than others but some are super dumb

Lol I agree with you and to be honest my girlfriend is super duper dumb  Grin she is not at all interested in bitcoins and feels that its a waste of time and money, poor girl.

Well those kind of a girl are realy poor about bitcoin, If they think that spending time in bitcoin is just a waste of time where the only one knows who's really a waste of time and that is not us but its them, those girl who rejected bitcoins. Angry

Its not like that bro! It means she didn't believe the bitcoins is giving money through online. First try to make her understand the uses and features about bitcoin. Then She will not say that bitcoin is the waste of time Even rich girl also won't say that...
bravehearth0319

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:24:01 PM

To be sure to tell girlfriend about bitcoin foremost is for those interested in bitcoin. Because if they are interested in it will be easier to teach them bitcoin. Quite explain about bitcoin bitcoin and tell them we could buy an awful lot in store to get it very easily. I'm sure it would be interested.
[/quoteou

True, it will be easier for us to explain what bitcoin is all about if the interest will start to your girlfriend. But the question is how are we gonna do that, there's so many ways, you can show her an encashment transaction through bitcoins in front of her, or you can buy her a gift through bitcoin or you can invite her to eat outside in the coffee shop or restaurant and pay the bill with bitcoins. Thats it! Wink
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:25:58 PM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers
I would say if the bitcoin is currency with very beneficial for invest at long term, for building our family, for paying the school cost of our sons  Grin

I don't know what will your girlfriend be thinking but mine would have told me "haha yeah, sure". Actually I'll try to get her into bitcoin today and I'll post the results here lol
A picture of your gf's face after you tell her of what she can do with it would be nice to see too. Wink
Priceless. Grin
bravehearth0319

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:32:04 PM

Its not like that bro! It means she didn't believe the bitcoins is giving money through online. First try to make her understand the uses and features about bitcoin. Then She will not say that bitcoin is the waste of time Even rich girl also won't say that...

Well in that case, that is true. But in reality majority of the girls would say that, actually you are right  whether the girl will get interest or not we really should try to understnad them. Smiley
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:36:14 PM

I told my girlfriend about bitcoin and also showed her how I am earning from signature campaign and she found it very exciting so right now she is spending some time on this forum to gain knowledge of bitcoins.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:38:39 PM

Actually, to explain bitcoin to our girlfriend very easy. Quite explain just what it is and how to use bitcoin last place to get and save bitcoin. Tell them about bitcoin clearly. If they are interested they would use them.

Its not easy to explain to girls especially if they are not tech savvy and if they find it complicated at initial stage then they will surely not entertain bitcoins.
yeah tell women about bitcoin is easy but to make women become interested in is a difficult thing. after you tell women about the features and advantages of bitcoin. they will not necessarily be interested in bitcoin. because women and men have different things about their point of view ..
bitsoldiers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:51:10 PM

i will first tell her what bitcoin is all about...and since ladies like shopping, will show how one can use bitcoin to shop online...how it can profit...and serve as source of money...i think this will cool explaining and hope it will sink into her.....and accept!!!!!!
bravehearth0319

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:52:27 PM

Use bitcoin to married her. so that she can know fast what is bitcoin.. bitcoin is not easy to understand if you have no knowledge about computer..

They can easily understand the concept of bitcoin if you teach her how to earn a money with bitcoin..

Wow! Thats a wonderful idea, marry her at once using bitcoin.  It is true that bitcoin is not that simple to understand quickly. In my experience I just totaly understand what bitcoin is all about when 8months is being done, because I'm not computer literate or dont have any skills in this online making money. Smiley
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:28:52 PM

I`m still trying and I don`t have any success, for he its some stupid thing from the internet and she doesn`t have time to bother with that, as she say. Also she doesn`t like to spend time over computer, and I lost interest for explanations after few tries.

Only good comment here is to show her money from here, to buy something, or at least to give her some bitcoins and she to buy something alone for herself. That seems like good advice, but I don`t have enough coins for that, I guess she will need to wait for that to happen I to make some good profit from bitcoins.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:33:15 PM

Actually, to explain bitcoin to our girlfriend very easy. Quite explain just what it is and how to use bitcoin last place to get and save bitcoin. Tell them about bitcoin clearly. If they are interested they would use them.

Its not easy to explain to girls especially if they are not tech savvy and if they find it complicated at initial stage then they will surely not entertain bitcoins.
yeah tell women about bitcoin is easy but to make women become interested in is a difficult thing. after you tell women about the features and advantages of bitcoin. they will not necessarily be interested in bitcoin. because women and men have different things about their point of view ..

I think girls will find it complicated in compare to fiat and credit cards as they are used to it and find it the easiest way for shopping, bitcoin may make things difficult for them.

bravehearth0319

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:44:30 PM

I think girls will find it complicated in compare to fiat and credit cards as they are used to it and find it the easiest way for shopping, bitcoin may make things difficult for them.

Agreed, it will be complicated to them...Its true also that bitcoin is really difficult to understand so why we will hide  the truth behind learning it about bitcoin. The simpliest way is we must ride on their interest that will connect to bitcoin. isn't right? Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: