Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:11:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell your Girlfirend about BitcoiN??  (Read 54001 times)
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:38:09 AM

I will tell her the money that i used to spend for her is came from bitcoins and its so easy to earn  Lips sealed

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 10:39:06 AM

The only way to win interest from your girlfriend so that she  starts using bitcoins is just to show her your wallet and tell her these bitcoins will get you those nice shoes\iphone 7 you have always wanted

Well, you could give her something if you win lots of bitcoins. It's good if you're supported by your girlfriend with what you like and what you do. My girlfriend supports me with this but not uses it; she just acknowledges it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
one-day0

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:42:16 PM

The only way to win interest from your girlfriend so that she  starts using bitcoins is just to show her your wallet and tell her these bitcoins will get you those nice shoes\iphone 7 you have always wanted

Well, you could give her something if you win lots of bitcoins. It's good if you're supported by your girlfriend with what you like and what you do. My girlfriend supports me with this but not uses it; she just acknowledges it.
"He knows how to make money, she knows how to spend it" - was a slogan at the time. And if he does not know how to make money and not spend it on something? Money - part of our lives. Including family. But everyone makes as it can. And whether or not to share with his wife this, everyone's business. Especially if we are talking about bitcoin.
elena-tur

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:14:40 PM

I will tell her the money that i used to spend for her is came from bitcoins and its so easy to earn  Lips sealed
Why do some families are living peacefully on a small salary, and others are constantly arguing about money, not bad earning? Knowledgeable people say that if the spouses about finances there are conflicts, it is a symptom.
Gyro

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:38:41 PM

I'm in the don't tell her crowd. This way you can spend your bitcoin on hookers and blow and she'll never kno. If she becomes your wife then definitely don't tell her.
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:03:56 PM

Why do some families are living peacefully on a small salary, and others are constantly arguing about money, not bad earning? Knowledgeable people say that if the spouses about finances there are conflicts, it is a symptom.
The cause of many conflicts in the family is money. But this is only at first glance. Under normal circumstances, the money - it's just a resource for the existence of the family. But if a family has a voltage, the family budget is a powerful agent of conflict.
maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:46:00 PM

I'm in the don't tell her crowd. This way you can spend your bitcoin on hookers and blow and she'll never kno. If she becomes your wife then definitely don't tell her.
If a girl or a friend for a few intimate encounters, it certainly is not worth talking about. A wife might have to tell. How to explain where ever lost, and why so much time at the computer.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:08:48 AM

Take her to a mall and go shopping that accepts bitcoins. Just try to explain her what is the benefits of bitcoins some girls are not interested about earning money online thats why you need some time to explain to her. You can take her to a date by using your own money from bitcoins.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 10:08:22 AM

Take her to a mall and go shopping that accepts bitcoins. Just try to explain her what is the benefits of bitcoins some girls are not interested about earning money online thats why you need some time to explain to her. You can take her to a date by using your own money from bitcoins.

There are no shopping malls in our area that accepts bitcoin now. I know that there are websites that already take it but not yet applied to many places yet. I want to let her know the possibilities of bitcoin and using it as a source of money also. It's fun to tell her that all the time, but she still doesn't want to participate.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:03:18 PM

It makes no sense to tell his girlfriend about Bitcoin. Why would she know about it? After all, the time comes and you want to have a reserve money, which no one should know. She will not be able to get into your Bitcoin wallet, and it's very good Grin Grin Grin
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:40:33 PM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers

Buy something for her, and the she will know if bitcoin worth. And then she will ask you, "How to get bitcoin?"
Gogreen

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:54:02 AM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers

Buy something for her, and the she will know if bitcoin worth. And then she will ask you, "How to get bitcoin?"

Girls like to use watspp, just tell her bitcoin is similar to whasapp then she will start to grow interest to it

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:57:54 AM

Girls, miracle creatures on this planet. The most understandable thing on earth. I recommend you guys never ever talk about Bitcoin in front of them because there are two results: First, they do not care what you say, second, it takes ages for them to understand what Bitcoin is. LOL this is my experience. Do not try to talk about any new technologies with them.

UliJonHoth

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:03:21 PM

My gf is very interested and knowledgeable about Bitcoin, she had no clue about it when we first met but now has her own wallet and BTC and keeps up with articles and such online.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:24:54 PM

And why is his girlfriend to talk about bitcoin? I do not think she understands, but in general it is absolutely not necessary.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:20:42 PM

My gf is very interested and knowledgeable about Bitcoin, she had no clue about it when we first met but now has her own wallet and BTC and keeps up with articles and such online.
I just wonder how this could be. Perhaps you together with his girlfriend working on projects to increase its reserves in the bitcoin wallets. My girlfriend is in the dark.
VapeOil

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

Some girls are into technology so they may be interested. But if your GF is like mine and could give a shit about tech then just tell her its internet money. That's all she has to know.
kwuccduck

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:41:18 PM

Some girls are into technology so they may be interested. But if your GF is like mine and could give a shit about tech then just tell her its internet money. That's all she has to know.
Girls interested in money or wallet size, and how and where the money come from them all the same. Especially when it's so tricky.
alphablitzer

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:09:03 PM

Just tell them what you discovered and what you learned and hoping that she can support you in the long run. That's the best thing she could do when staying by her side. If she is tech savvy then that is an advantage, both of you can help each other discover more about it. That would be nice.
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:29:15 PM

Just tell them what you discovered and what you learned and hoping that she can support you in the long run. That's the best thing she could do when staying by her side. If she is tech savvy then that is an advantage, both of you can help each other discover more about it. That would be nice.
His girlfriend I explains a few times, but she has not figured out what and how to bitcoin. Perhaps I myself still do not really know anything, if you can not explain to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: