Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: USD vs BTC  (Read 121112 times)
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:07:04 AM

In the black market bitcoin is more popular than bitcoin, just look at how many hackers and sellers of illegal goods like drugs use bitcoin as a means of transaction, is very unfortunate, but that's the fact, I hope bitcoin is not used for illegal acts
I am pretty sure that you are only stating on the Internet’s Black Market because the money flowing in that is nothing compared to the regular Black Market that is going on beyond the computer. If Bitcoin was much larger than the regular Black Market then people would not need to exchange their Bitcoins for another currency because Bitcoin would be the main exchange for such products. Bitcoin is nowhere close to that level yet and it would be a tough goal to attain.

It's kind of unclear, but I think arcanayou is saying that there are more bitcoin transactions in the black market vs. legal bitcoin transactions...?  Not sure if that's true.

But why would you hope that Bitcoin is not used for "illegal acts"?  That would essentially lower the demand for Bitcoin and lower the price as a result.  People want the demand for Bitcoin to increase, but only the type of demand that they're comfortable with lol. 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:30:08 AM

In the black market bitcoin is more popular than bitcoin, just look at how many hackers and sellers of illegal goods like drugs use bitcoin as a means of transaction, is very unfortunate, but that's the fact, I hope bitcoin is not used for illegal acts

Yes in deep web bitcoin is very popular and other black markets because it is untraceable if people will look for your information. And for others, it is going to be a hard thing as they don't have an idea if they try to trace the transactions made for specific bitcoin address. No need to compare USD and BTC are good currencies.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:41:47 AM

I am pretty sure that you are only stating on the Internet’s Black Market because the money flowing in that is nothing compared to the regular Black Market that is going on beyond the computer. If Bitcoin was much larger than the regular Black Market then people would not need to exchange their Bitcoins for another currency because Bitcoin would be the main exchange for such products. Bitcoin is nowhere close to that level yet and it would be a tough goal to attain.

It's kind of unclear, but I think arcanayou is saying that there are more bitcoin transactions in the black market vs. legal bitcoin transactions...?  Not sure if that's true.

But why would you hope that Bitcoin is not used for "illegal acts"?  That would essentially lower the demand for Bitcoin and lower the price as a result.  People want the demand for Bitcoin to increase, but only the type of demand that they're comfortable with lol. 

I think he is saying that bitcoin may be banned if they use bitcoin as illegally. But the thing is, bitcoin is free, the people can control their money and they can use it whenever they want. For example, the Deep web, it is a site full of informations that must not be seen, simply, it is illegal, but the higher ups are not shutting down the site, they can't, just like bitcoin, because no one controls it, despite many are using it.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:47:25 AM

It is not entirely correct to compare these two currencies. They can only complement each other, rather than compete among themselves.
I agree with you the same as it is today, the dollar equips bitcoin and it is very helpful for all bitcoin users because without the dollar, maybe you will trouble to exchange and do spending

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:52:47 AM

is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
No , Currently about every country and every people of the countries knows about the dollers but most of them don't know about the Bitcoin .
So here I am 100% sure that it will take.mucj time to get famous for the Bitcoin .
In the recent days and the months the Bitcoin get much famouse but still many people knows it by name and they don't understand how to use and how to buy and sell and what is the main advantage of the Bitcoin and also they made a single question​ about it trust that who is owner of the Bitcoin network and which is the official country who owned this .
They knows only mr. Satoshi nakamoto by name only but they feels doubt about the risk with Thier money .
So I think it will take much time to get popular with the Bitcoin and also will take some time to get trust with the Bitcoin worth .
 Edit: Even I myself get trust fully with the Bitcoin after the use of one month and making profit with my money  .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:36:42 AM

Usd is a world currency and i i think Bitcoin is not that popular to compete with usd. Regulation of circulation of Bitcoin is also not possible government would not allow it's popularity to surpass their national currency. Usd has existed for centuries but Bitcoin is there only from seven years or so, therefore acceptance of usd is way more than Bitcoin.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:59:26 AM

Usd is a world currency and i i think Bitcoin is not that popular to compete with usd. Regulation of circulation of Bitcoin is also not possible government would not allow it's popularity to surpass their national currency. Usd has existed for centuries but Bitcoin is there only from seven years or so, therefore acceptance of usd is way more than Bitcoin.
Agree with you mate that bitcoin has need to proved for more years or decade to be much popular, but the adoption by many country was continuous and i think it was help to make life or existence of bitcoin would be like a fiat since this is also a currency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:14:13 PM

It is not entirely correct to compare these two currencies. They can only complement each other, rather than compete among themselves.
For now it may be said that bitcoins and dollars are complementary, but bitcoin benefits more because it gets more profit, because you can see bitcoin at this time its use is still low. Because it is still rare that receive bitcoin, so the dollar is very helpful
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:13:29 PM

Agree with you mate that bitcoin has need to proved for more years or decade to be much popular, but the adoption by many country was continuous and i think it was help to make life or existence of bitcoin would be like a fiat since this is also a currency.
Bitcoin need some very long time for popularity like USD because USD is working around the world for many countries and right now we have no country with full support for Bitcoins even in near future its not going to happen but some good and positive things happening for this so we can hope this could be more in near future but cannot compete with USD
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:09:01 PM

Bitcoin need some very long time for popularity like USD because USD is working around the world for many countries and right now we have no country with full support for Bitcoins even in near future its not going to happen but some good and positive things happening for this so we can hope this could be more in near future but cannot compete with USD
In this regard, I agree with you. The fact is that Bitcoin can not be on over prospects, unlike the dollar. For crypto currency, you need to get support at the national level of all countries and then it will be able to compete with the dollar, otherwise Bitcoin will constantly feel the problems associated with legalization.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:32:59 PM

Yeah should not compare between bitcoin and dollar. You should be grateful for the dollar because the first dollar is the base of the bitcoin rate. And although the bitcoin rate is very high though, it will not make the dollar lose
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:38:54 PM

Yeah should not compare between bitcoin and dollar. You should be grateful for the dollar because the first dollar is the base of the bitcoin rate. And although the bitcoin rate is very high though, it will not make the dollar lose

yeah we can not compare bitcoin with dollar because bitcoin have do not any physical shape and dollar have a physical shape but i hope bitcoin will make the dollar lose sooner because bitcoin have a mass adoption every day and bitcoin is very much useful currency around the world for online transaction.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:36:11 AM

Now the price of the bitcoin has reached $2800 and looks like it will continue to be strengthened, I expect this year will reach the bitcoin price $5000 or more and will never drop to levels below the $2000.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:29:07 AM

Now the price of the bitcoin has reached $2800 and looks like it will continue to be strengthened, I expect this year will reach the bitcoin price $5000 or more and will never drop to levels below the $2000.

Of course one day can reach $ 5000, although we do not know exactly when the price increase can be achieved, but of course this is only hope bitcoin users, because until now not accurate data that provides certainty about bitcoin.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:36:09 AM

Of course one day can reach $ 5000, although we do not know exactly when the price increase can be achieved, but of course this is only hope bitcoin users, because until now not accurate data that provides certainty about bitcoin.

I doubt bitcoin will reach $5000 this year, it is reaching $2800 but I don't think it will be reaching even $4000. I think it will take another 1 year before it reaches $5000. The bitcoin price is very unpredictable and we still don't know if it will be really happening.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:42:28 PM

yeah we can not compare bitcoin with dollar because bitcoin have do not any physical shape and dollar have a physical shape but i hope bitcoin will make the dollar lose sooner because bitcoin have a mass adoption every day and bitcoin is very much useful currency around the world for online transaction.

Both of them are just a tool, there's no need to think that one thing is nothing compared to the other just because the other one has a physical form. Debit cards also have a physical form, but its value resides in the digital world, yet we still put value to it just like how we value paper money. Bitcoin can also have that. Bitcoin can have a paper wallet, which is in physical form, but the value would also reside in the digital world. You can also buy physical bitcoin coins which has a wallet in it.

I definitely don't think that you really meant what "bitcoin have a mass adoption every day" actually meant. Because if so, then there should be billions using bitcoins as of now which is just false.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

lexamagic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:46:21 PM

is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

No. Bitcoin is available only to those who have a computer and the Internet, now many have not even heard of it and do not know what to do with it.

Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:49:55 PM

Usd is way way more popular than bitcoin. Usd is known as international currency because it is accepted everywhere but bitcoin's acceptance is limited to lesser number of people.moreover usd is way more stable than Bitcoin so i think usd is better and more popular.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

Well, it is basically a bitcoin and also the USD has a market or a very different place. For every currency has advantages and also a place of their own, the USD is very suitable for use as a tool of trade and also the BTC is very suitable for investment. Although bitcoin can be used for trade, transactions, etc. But for now this is bitcoin according to me is very suitable for investment, because now the bitcoin started first settled themselves in shelter users

Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:15:24 PM

Usd is way way more popular than bitcoin. Usd is known as international currency because it is accepted everywhere but bitcoin's acceptance is limited to lesser number of people.moreover usd is way more stable than Bitcoin so i think usd is better and more popular.

USD is well known since its really a fiat of countries but btc is for technological or more advance transaction and have more greater value.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: