Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: USD vs BTC  (Read 121114 times)
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

Nah, Bitcoin is not more popular than USD but if it is then we all would drives our lambo somewhere in the driveway of our mansion  Grin.
USD is still the most commonly used fiat currency in the world, I guess it will takes some decades for cryptocurrency to get into that position.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:22:40 AM

Nah, Bitcoin is not more popular than USD but if it is then we all would drives our lambo somewhere in the driveway of our mansion  Grin.
USD is still the most commonly used fiat currency in the world, I guess it will takes some decades for cryptocurrency to get into that position.
That's a big dream but it's going to happen if we will invest with a big amount of money and we have the patience to hold bitcoin in the long run.
I believe if bitcoin was a tool to give the early investors a fortune it could also be possible for us, the only question now is how far we can hold since for
sure what we are going to witness is the ups and downs of bitcoin and we need to be strong to survive.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:29:45 AM

is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

There are about 20-30 Million people using crypto,There are 7 billion people in the world.the U.S. dollar is the most popular. It makes up 65 percent of all known central bank  foreign exchange reserve. But i think Bitcoin will be... bitcoin is exciting because of the fact that it can show how cheap sending money can be.
PureCreamy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:39:08 PM

This really is individual question or what.The way the aajjeheb can u compare buck with bitcoin?Im arriving using the best response:GBP
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:33:02 PM

No, Obviously Dollars is still the most popular currency. Not every country is allowing bitcoins to circulate in their economy for their own reasons,  Next thing is bitcoins can be used for illegal transactions that's why some of the governments are banning bitcoins in their country.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:05:20 AM

Dollar is still popular in the world but bitcoin is now started to bloom in the currency world. It is being accepted in some ares as payment for services but in a very limited aspect but expected to accept it throughout the world in the future because of the special characteristics that bitcoin have.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:18:38 AM

As of these days, US Dollars are still the most popular currency around the world. However, Bitcoin are started to gain popularity, we need to wait another 3 to 5 years from now and Bitcoin may overtake the place of USD.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Japinat

Activity: 3024
Merit: 685

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:18:46 AM

Dollar is still popular in the world but bitcoin is now started to bloom in the currency world. It is being accepted in some ares as payment for services but in a very limited aspect but expected to accept it throughout the world in the future because of the special characteristics that bitcoin have.
Bitcoin is getting popular but it will never surpass the popularity of dollar even in the long run, bitcoin is limited for online transaction only and majority of the people are not using online payment processor, the main reason is they don't have the need yet.
Dollar is a money which is in a form of paper and people are comfortable in using it as it's very simple and anytime you can spend it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GeekishGod

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:35:48 PM

My home is a major city and that i always look for and get if the places I invest my USD accept BTC, I haven't yet use BTC as soon as in real life.Until people can use BTC for daily transactions the adoption will be restricted to individuals like us.Which is kind of ok for me however i do like the common concept behind BTC and someday, not quickly, but at some point it might replace USD.I think it has far better opportunity in locations/nations exactly where the idea of cash a little less standardized and fixed, like exactly where bartering is prevalent.
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:40:42 PM

That's a big dream but it's going to happen if we will invest with a big amount of money and we have the patience to hold bitcoin in the long run.
I believe if bitcoin was a tool to give the early investors a fortune it could also be possible for us, the only question now is how far we can hold since for
sure what we are going to witness is the ups and downs of bitcoin and we need to be strong to survive.
This is just unbelievable and no one is going to trust you at all because all the people knows the value and the price of the bitcoin, I hope in the future a lot of the people will buy the bitcoin and they will hold the bitcoin and for sure this will bring the best in the case of the bitcoin I am sure I will not let the bitcoin go down and to lose the money but I hope I will get the bright future and the best income in the bitcoin, I know bitcoin is going to rock.

DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:26:29 PM

Bitcoin is getting popular but it will never surpass the popularity of dollar even in the long run, bitcoin is limited for online transaction only and majority of the people are not using online payment processor, the main reason is they don't have the need yet.
Dollar is a money which is in a form of paper and people are comfortable in using it as it's very simple and anytime you can spend it.
I personally prefer US dollar over Bitcoin because firstly, US dollar is more stable than Bitcoin because of which its value does not fluctuate as compared to Bitcoin.Secondly,US dollar is controlled by government resulting in increasing its stability whereas Bitcoin is decentralized.Thirdly,Bitcoin requires a stable internet connection which is not available throughout the world.Still on the other hand US dollar does not require any internet connection for transaction.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:24:24 PM

Both of them are popular, but in terms of being use, Dollar is still prevail than Bitcoin, but in terms of trading in the exchange market of crypto currency industry bitcoin is much more popular than Dollar.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is not as popular as the US dollar but who cares, right now bitcoin is not something that you should use to spend in useless stuff, bitcoin is something that you save for the future since the price is growing and there does not seem to be a limit to how big the price can grow.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:31:31 PM

Bitcoin is defenitely not more popular than the united states buck. How so many people are in america? Hundreds of thousands. I question a 100 thousand people use bitcoin at the moment.
How people can make such assumptions... You talk about currency of country which has biggest economy on the world. Bitcoin is something has potential to grow but USD already passed this steps. You will  understand my opinion if you check 50 years ago what happened on the world Wink

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:47:31 PM

Obviously not. Bitcoin can't beat U.S Dollar especially with popularity, as of this moment. knowing that bitcoin is not yet even legal to most of the countries and there are still people who doesn,'t recognize it as a currency, it will be impossible. U.S Dollar is legal to most of the countries and is one of the strongest currency from a huge country. So on popularity USD is more.popular.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Rebelf

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:37:53 AM

The United states dollar wins easily if you are asking me because of the fact its bigger and also due to that still much better.The bitcoin could be alter this in the future but at this time we are still very far from that!
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:52:35 AM

Obviously not. Bitcoin can't beat U.S Dollar especially with popularity, as of this moment. knowing that bitcoin is not yet even legal to most of the countries and there are still people who doesn,'t recognize it as a currency, it will be impossible. U.S Dollar is legal to most of the countries and is one of the strongest currency from a huge country. So on popularity USD is more.popular.
The strength of the dollar against all the countries has been recognized to be a trusted FIAT,properly defeating it cannot possibly be it all the countries have acknowledged it and you are right that BTC just has not legalized all the countries which may be able to defeat it.But when talking about popular BTC more popular dude.

Japinat

Activity: 3024
Merit: 685

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:23:42 AM

The United states dollar wins easily if you are asking me because of the fact its bigger and also due to that still much better.The bitcoin could be alter this in the future but at this time we are still very far from that!
We already know how big the adoption of dollar as not only the USA are using it but it's widely recognized in any part of the world.
Bitcoin seems to be new and it's different from the concept of the government since it's decentralized and there is no government involve to operate or control bitcoin, so the answer is very obvious, bitcoin is popular but not as popular as USD.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:56:39 AM

US Dollar currency is synonymous as the English language when we talk about popularity, and compared to bitcoin, I don't think it already reach the popularity of the US Dollar though it is the most talk about cryptocurrency. Bitcoins popularity is at the top when it is only within the crypto world.

Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:15:49 AM

It's the case for Gold because it exists since "forever" a while Bitcoin exists since seven years so nop .. It's not more popular then USD or any other fiat currency.

Yeah i agree, gold is very important than bitcoin and gold is more valuable than bitcoin. Also bitcoin is valuable but gold is more than that, gold is in the world since we are not born in this world. Gold is in here when God create the earth and heaven.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:21:13 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will be much popular than USD, USD is the currency in the international markets for such commodities like gold and petroleum it is recognized and known by each and every citizen of US, unlike bitcoin although day by day bitcoin popularity increases its nothing if you compare it with US DOLLARS, BTC even don't recognized by some countries so i don't think that it can be popular than USD and bitcoin value is very volatile unlike USD that it is stable.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: