Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: USD vs BTC  (Read 121113 times)
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:31:40 AM

It is not more popular but what's sure is it's safer, better and pricier. Invest in bitcoin when you still can before Bitcoin take the leading role Wink !

You're right! I definitely agree on this. It is not being more popular because definitely, USD is still more popular nowadays. But when we are talking about a currency that is more safer and pricier, bitcoin is better than USD. Bitcoin can be invested at the same when you have it on your bitcoin wallet. Though USD is more popular still around the world because people has no enough idea what bitcoin really is until now, I think there will be come a time that bitcoin will be better known and used in the future, which many of us hopes.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:33:44 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will be much popular than USD, USD is the currency in the international markets for such commodities like gold and petroleum it is recognized and known by each and every citizen of US, unlike bitcoin although day by day bitcoin popularity increases its nothing if you compare it with US DOLLARS, BTC even don't recognized by some countries so i don't think that it can be popular than USD and bitcoin value is very volatile unlike USD that it is stable.
The popularity of bitcoin and USD will not do anything for the comparison of those two and even bitcoin will become more popular than USD then it is still not enough to replace the USD because people still prefer the non volatile but bitcoin will be useful on its own way like being a way for transacting faster than the traditional methods which are slow and expensive in terms of fees.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:56:36 AM

is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
I think it is not. In my opinion, USD is still more popular than Bitcoin since it's been used.for decades on different countries which is unlike bitcoin that is still young as a currency. Also, Bitcoin is nit yet legal in most of the countries together with other cruptocurrency. USD is one of the strongest currency which is from a strong and big country. Maybe, by the time that cryptocurrency is already ilegal to most of the ciuntries, bitcoin will be a more powerful currency than any currency in the future.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
fedorkr6

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:11:47 AM

The bitcoin has a very good potential but the greenback will continue to be successful without having any uncertainties simply because it has a considerably greater future and its also that its stil far better than the bitcoin.The greenback also has a lot more electricity than the bitcoin ever wil have.
maksimpro333

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:23:27 AM

How can you compare real money with virtual money. The popularity of the US dollar has more than 20 years, and it actually walks around the world. And that bitcoin, except that it is popular, but its application is small, and even it is unofficial, that's all.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:33:57 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will be much popular than USD, USD is the currency in the international markets for such commodities like gold and petroleum it is recognized and known by each and every citizen of US, unlike bitcoin although day by day bitcoin popularity increases its nothing if you compare it with US DOLLARS, BTC even don't recognized by some countries so i don't think that it can be popular than USD and bitcoin value is very volatile unlike USD that it is stable.
The popularity of bitcoin and USD will not do anything for the comparison of those two and even bitcoin will become more popular than USD then it is still not enough to replace the USD because people still prefer the non volatile but bitcoin will be useful on its own way like being a way for transacting faster than the traditional methods which are slow and expensive in terms of fees.
Nope, I think the fees of national transaction through USD is cheaper than Bitcoin, because the Bitcoin transaction calculate the fees by total bytes of your transaction.
Unlike Bitcoin, you can use USD to pay anything in your country fastly within cheap fees, in my country, it's just few cents.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:37:44 PM

USD is popular a lot more than BTC actually, without any doubt. But Bitcoin keep growing up with time and its getting more popularity year after year. The bitcoin's community nowadays is a lot bigger than a few years ago. But USD is much older and supported by governments and banks everywhere.
nataxa093

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:53:40 PM

USD is popular a lot more than BTC actually, without any doubt. But Bitcoin keep growing up with time and its getting more popularity year after year. The bitcoin's community nowadays is a lot bigger than a few years ago. But USD is much older and supported by governments and banks everywhere.

Bitcoin is a young and promising currency. If development is as fast, then soon bitcoin will become a very strong threat to the dollar. But, the government will take measures to ensure that bitcoin could not oust the dollar

214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:07:12 PM

USD DOLLAR is fiat money. This money is the most traded currency in the forex market and this most commonly converted currency in the world. So what do you think who will win. The bitcoin that cant buy directly all the things in market or the USD that can buy all the things directly. We all know that bitcoin cant buy directly so we need USD, so that we can buy all the things we want to buy. Bitcoin cant match USD even if the price of bitcoin is higher than USD.
Yes I agreed with you. US dollar is more powerful than bitcoin. Because dollar is world widest trade money use by people. Unlike bitcoin it was done online and you still need to exchange it to fiat before you use it in buying things. That is the difference between the USD and bitcoin.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:16:24 PM

Marketcap of course is still far to compare USD vs. Bitcoin, it must be recognized that it will be difficult to beat USD because all countries use USD as the calculation of state debt and also foreign exchange reserves.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
slavla3

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:00:15 AM

For positive the USD is a whole lot bigger nonetheless than bitcoin and will often be cause the USD has been about for so long that it is hard to be aggressive against it.But the bitcoin will turn out to be fairly massive however so who is aware BTC may defeat USD one particular working day.
Glamorousangel

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:16:56 AM

Getting added the original token deal with that was suggested right here to myetherwallet custom symbol balances, Now i have that and also the real one each showing as TKN, any suggestions how to take away the incorrect 1? Each displaying exactly the same balance.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:28:13 AM

As now, the offline currency as USD is more popular than the BTC since so far people are used to using paper money. But for the next 10 to 20 years, the cryptocurrency electronic will rise to the throne, replacing completely the offline currency and becoming the most popular form of payment.  Grin
GiantMaIIard

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:17:21 AM

What'sthe currently challenging in minning dogcoins?
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:27:17 AM

I will use bitcoin rather dollar because it is safe and fast transaction less problem have a good support and not decentralized by the government and every year the price goes up.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:21:11 AM

Not really, because bitcoin is not so popular to other countries. Maybe in the future.
fedora8

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:58:44 AM

This is personalized query or what.How the aajjeheb can u assess dollar with bitcoin?Im coming with the very best reaction:GBP
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:24:13 PM

As of today, USD is more preferable than BTC because it is mote stable and use by most of the countries however bitcoin is starting to bloom. Maybe in the near future it will compete with USD.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

As of today, USD is more preferable than BTC because it is mote stable and use by most of the countries however bitcoin is starting to bloom. Maybe in the near future it will compete with USD.

USD is the currency of the said super powerful country. the U. S.  I do not know why they are the most powerful country where in fact there are much more powerful and disciplined country besides it.  On trading purposes, USD is the most powerful among than other currencies and thus dollars is better than mine.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:46:11 AM

USD is the currency of the said super powerful country. the U. S.  I do not know why they are the most powerful country where in fact there are much more powerful and disciplined country besides it.  On trading purposes, USD is the most powerful among than other currencies and thus dollars is better than mine.
USD Dollar is the most common currency in the world, although the value of USD Dollar can not compare to other currency like EUR, GBP but it has many countries used and supported.
Especially developing countries, almost these countries used USD Dollar to replace their currency, like Campodia ...
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: