Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:46:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: USD vs BTC  (Read 121112 times)
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:08:16 PM

Bitcoin is popular in different aspect of currency unlike US Dollars which represents the wealth of America with its gold funds. Although bitcoin had performed better than USD on 2015 , it cant surpass its summed value definitely. USD is less volatile than bitcoin, for example here in Philippines $1 is equivalent to Php. 45.00 to Php 50.00 while bitcoin is on point to Php 500 , 000.00.
balacklava666

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:01:09 PM

USD and BTC are equally alike. which distinguishes only the real or absence of this currency
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:12:38 PM

We can say nowdays it has become more popular than USD.Bitcoin was introduced 8 years ago but demand for it has started rising now .People are showing more interests in it due to it's skyrocketing price which is increasing it's popularity .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:21:36 PM

NO! United States Dollar still more popular than bitcoin, im not american and every time i ask my friends and my family did they know about bitcoin, they always answer no but if i ask did you know about USD they answer that know USD, its mean that bitcoin is note popular than USD

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:48:11 PM

is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

I think bitcoin though , bitcoin is evolving right know , it's increasing , but we can't assure it , bitcoin become popular these days , Mostly I've seen in the internet. And bitcoin is much safer. Bitcoin have some different perspective or aspect of currency , unlike the US dollars. But our new era , the bitcoin and the , our technologies are evolving , the most use in nowdays are the internet , so basically it's more popular , or should I say it becoming more more popular. Many millionaire invest through bitcoin.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:16:20 PM

Bitcoin is popular in different aspect of currency unlike US Dollars which represents the wealth of America with its gold funds. Although bitcoin had performed better than USD on 2015 , it cant surpass its summed value definitely. USD is less volatile than bitcoin, for example here in Philippines $1 is equivalent to Php. 45.00 to Php 50.00 while bitcoin is on point to Php 500 , 000.00.

For the growth of the world's economy, we do not need to compare the value, we need to compare the benefit and function of Bitcoin (represents the cryptocurrency) and Dollar (represents the FIAT). Bitcoin can not use for offline, high fee with small transaction and many limits for daily, but its benefit is can global transfer money unlimited amount within short time, safe and private. Dollar can use for offline and it is useful for any amount to make transaction, but it can not global transfer money with cheap fee and fastly as Bitcoin.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:03:08 PM

For the growth of the world's economy, we do not need to compare the value, we need to compare the benefit and function of Bitcoin (represents the cryptocurrency) and Dollar (represents the FIAT). Bitcoin can not use for offline, high fee with small transaction and many limits for daily, but its benefit is can global transfer money unlimited amount within short time, safe and private. Dollar can use for offline and it is useful for any amount to make transaction, but it can not global transfer money with cheap fee and fastly as Bitcoin.
US dollar is the standard currency accepted all over the world.It is under the control of the government.On the other hand,Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency which is decentralized and requires internet accessibility.US dollar is stable unlike Bitcoin whose value is very volatile.The government takes all the measures to maintain the integrity of the dollar.Moreover,unlike US dollar,bicoin is not accepted worldwide and is also not legalised in many nations. We cannot use Bitcoin everywhere because internet facilities are not available in every corner of the world but dollar can be used anywhere in the world.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:49:04 PM

The USD is still astronomically more important ona  global stage than Bitcoin is.

I am sorry to anyone who disagrees but it just is true. We have a long, long way to grow until BTC would become feasible to be used by the masses. It is the nature of such things, they take a long time to implement in society. Roads weren't built overnight!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:25:23 PM

for now bitcoin already very popular, as many people using bitcoin as investment assets in future. dollar also play a role in this case, but not too significant because bitcoin it stand alone.
this just my opinion Smiley
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:50:43 AM

Bitcoin is the mainstream now but of course, they are different in each other in so many ways. They have their own disadvantages and advantages making them different from each other.
I think, USD is still popular than BTC since majority is still using USD as l the medium of paying products or services as of today.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:00:10 AM

Bitcoin is the mainstream now but of course, they are different in each other in so many ways. They have their own disadvantages and advantages making them different from each other.
I think, USD is still popular than BTC since majority is still using USD as l the medium of paying products or services as of today.
USD is indeed more popular than bitcoin because as you can see that the USD is already being used by all over the world ever since then while bitcoin is just starting to be on the mainstream because it is still not in the good stage because a lot of the people and the governments are still doubting and scared of the bitcoin as a new type of currency.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:21:29 AM

USD is indeed more popular than bitcoin because as you can see that the USD is already being used by all over the world ever since then while bitcoin is just starting to be on the mainstream because it is still not in the good stage because a lot of the people and the governments are still doubting and scared of the bitcoin as a new type of currency.

For me bitcoin is not very popular in this word because in my country did not all know what is bitcoin while the USD every counrty know what is that flat money.

super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:28:33 PM

US dollar is the standard currency accepted all over the world.It is under the control of the government.On the other hand,Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency which is decentralized and requires internet accessibility.US dollar is stable unlike Bitcoin whose value is very volatile.The government takes all the measures to maintain the integrity of the dollar.Moreover,unlike US dollar,bicoin is not accepted worldwide and is also not legalised in many nations. We cannot use Bitcoin everywhere because internet facilities are not available in every corner of the world but dollar can be used anywhere in the world.
Dollars was popular when people were not aware of bitcoin now everyone is talking about bitcoin and no one will refuse bitcoin to have in hand and all this is just because of bitcoins popularity and bitcoins most appropriate thing is that it is not limit on bitcoin it can be used all over the world but dollar is confined to the US boundary and that is the limitation so for me bitcoin has crossed the popularity if dollar and bitcoin will replace dollar soon.
asha18

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:59:16 PM

USD is an international currency It is in circulation all over the world and everyone is more familiar with it. On the other hand, BTC is such a coin that is not practiced in all the countries of the world, and even many countries of the world have not yet been able to contradict BTC.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:53:47 PM

NO! United States Dollar still more popular than bitcoin, im not american and every time i ask my friends and my family did they know about bitcoin, they always answer no but if i ask did you know about USD they answer that know USD, its mean that bitcoin is note popular than USD
It may not be popular but It is more valuable than usd.You must have $10k to buy 1 btc Wink
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:16:36 AM

It may not be popular but It is more valuable than usd.You must have $10k to buy 1 btc Wink
The value is not the only measurement to consider the importance of a certain currency, bitcoin has a good value but the number of users is
not as big as the number of users of dollars, that fact alone would already tell which is more valuable.

STUDENTCOIN