Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208990 times)
Antoshka

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:05:04 PM

If i were desperately in need of money I would be borrowing from friends or family but it depends what I'd need the money for.
Or I would sell my car or any other asset I have that is a luxury and I don't need.

Or you might consider to pawned instead the items if you don't want to let it go freely. Well there are really interest but you have no choice since you really need money.

And in the long run, you can bounce back again and able to earn what you loss during your debt period.
As long as you are a good payor if you will experience a desperate need of money again you can go back again to your friends and borrow money again, we need to protect our credibility as well so our friends will trust us and are willing to help as knowing we can pay and we will pay.

That's what person really need in order for lenders to trust them. Don't give dirt to their credibility so that if ever they need money on the future, there will be persons who can help them.

Loan is a loan and they must pay it whatever it takes.
When a person takes a loan, you should count yourself its forces and not to cry then because of the fact that the problems begin with the payment of debt.
first of all you need to carefully read the contract with the bank on a loan taking. There may be a small print written about what you do not say. And in these circumstances you vzvedut to a standstill.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:15:05 PM

If I am in desperate need of money then I will sell part of my bitcoins to keep things moving and even I don't need to borrow from people around me which will keep my image intact.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:16:08 PM

If I were in desperate need for money I would borrow money or sell stuff that I have but also ask my self how i got in that position so I would know for the future to never get in that position anymore but I have an emergency fund so that would be my money.
I think this is best way but most of us fail to save emergency fund for ourselves including me. I really like your idea and i may also try to save medical, emergency and investment funds out of my salary from now on.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:44:15 PM

If I were in desperate need for money I would borrow money or sell stuff that I have but also ask my self how i got in that position so I would know for the future to never get in that position anymore but I have an emergency fund so that would be my money.
I think this is best way but most of us fail to save emergency fund for ourselves including me. I really like your idea and i may also try to save medical, emergency and investment funds out of my salary from now on.
Saving or made investment with your salary is a good choice so you will not face the situation desperate need for money, that's what we need to do because we need to learn to not borrow the money from other person.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:53:42 PM

Saving or made investment with your salary is a good choice so you will not face the situation desperate need for money, that's what we need to do because we need to learn to not borrow the money from other person.

Totally agree, it is basically if they make investments from savings or made from salary is a very good thing. Because it is so we do something it (investment) could be more calm and not too sloppy. And finally the profit obtained are very satisfactory and does not cause any thing that can put pressure to ourselves
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:59:17 PM

Saving is always important, because in emergency situation your savings would be really useful for you and you will not need to borrow money from someone else in such a situation as the guy above said, because if you have savings you can easily use them even if they are in bitcoin or in fiat.
CroIsBest

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:07:37 PM

I need money for invest in revenue share,ptc site,poker bankroll,invest in faucet dice level,buy house,buy house and other things..
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:21:22 PM

Yeah if we would have managed to save money on regular basis then such situation will never arise that we desperately need  money and we don't have anything in our hands, saving regularly is good to take care of uncertainties.
CroIsBest

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:31:19 PM

If I am in desperate need of money then I will sell part of my bitcoins to keep things moving and even I don't need to borrow from people around me which will keep my image intact.

Yea i agree also with you it is good to do that move withiut borrowing money.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:34:59 PM

That's right its better to use our own money instead of borrowing from someone else as it can also spoil our image and if we are earning bitcoins then we can afford to spend them as we can earn  them back in future.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:38:54 PM

That's right its better to use our own money instead of borrowing from someone else as it can also spoil our image and if we are earning bitcoins then we can afford to spend them as we can earn  them back in future.
If you have something to use from the proceeds of selling your bitcoins then there is no desperation at all. Please consider that bitcoin is an internet money so it belongs till to the class of money, with a decent number of bitcoins, it would not make you in desperate need of money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:03:00 AM

If you have something to use from the proceeds of selling your bitcoins then there is no desperation at all. Please consider that bitcoin is an internet money so it belongs till to the class of money, with a decent number of bitcoins, it would not make you in desperate need of money.
Overall it likely isn't a bad idea to use your Bitcoin to keep yourself funded and get yourself out of whatever financial hole you're currently in, but for the most part I personally would be incredibly hard-pressed to find a reason to sell your investments if there are other ways to make ends meet. A loan or whatever might be a better solution, however there are a lot of variables to factor in.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:29:43 AM

Breaking investment in these circumstances is the only option i can do.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:38:52 AM

Well the worst job I ever did when I was desperate for food money was look in all the trash cans daily in Richmond, bc, Canada and take all the bottles and cartons to the recycling center and sell them. I used to make around 2-3 dollars a day, going around for 3-4 hours, that was a tough time I will never forget lol. I hope I never have to do that again.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:46:28 AM

yeah of course we will sell the stock or valuables which we still have, but what about when we really do not have anything and you need money right away, you may not sell because you do not have anything? surely the only way is to take a loan of money
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:48:50 AM

It is also nice and good move selling something valuable to earn money without borrowing anything but if cant sell any goods or stuff what will you do? You'll end up borrowing but if i want to loan or borrow money i want to borrow on my friends, family or relatives so that i wont really pressure in paying it as fast as i can.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:52:12 AM

Well the worst job I ever did when I was desperate for food money was look in all the trash cans daily in Richmond, bc, Canada and take all the bottles and cartons to the recycling center and sell them. I used to make around 2-3 dollars a day, going around for 3-4 hours, that was a tough time I will never forget lol. I hope I never have to do that again.

Lol, but people even do worst than what you did when they are in desperate need of money and has no other options but to work for it, searching trash cans and selling bottles still can be low in rating against the works people do when they are in bad situations with no money in hands.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:48:08 AM

But that is still decent. You are desperate but still have the better thought than anyone. Some will do evil just to make money to eat or to give for the family which I this is the worst considering if you get caught then who will feed them. Well bad things come through desperation.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 07:09:27 AM

I also agree that if there is still a way to get hold of a money in times of desperate need then I would have to exhaust all possible ways to have it without the need of borrowing because if I borrow and then I will not be able to keep my promise of paying it then I would broke the trust given to me by that person and there would be a problem in the future in case I need to borrow again. So, if I can still sell something that is not really needed at the moment then I would sell it because money can still be earned but trust is hard to earned and the trust of the person with you would not be the same again if you broke it first.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:00:59 AM

I also agree that if there is still a way to get hold of a money in times of desperate need then I would have to exhaust all possible ways to have it without the need of borrowing because if I borrow and then I will not be able to keep my promise of paying it then I would broke the trust given to me by that person and there would be a problem in the future in case I need to borrow again. So, if I can still sell something that is not really needed at the moment then I would sell it because money can still be earned but trust is hard to earned and the trust of the person with you would not be the same again if you broke it first.
Well, if you're really that desperate i don't think there's anything wrong with borrowing from people that you trust. That's better than stealing or other things desperation may lead you to. Just make sure that you also din't break the person's trust by paying up

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: