Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208992 times)
Fatamorgana

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:29:49 PM

I now have a lot of altcoins I've invested that I store on exchange sites and I guess I can just convert them to btc and then to fiat if I really will need to money desperately. but as of now I'll just keep it there as I'm going to wait for their value to go up.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:57:29 PM

I now have a lot of altcoins I've invested that I store on exchange sites and I guess I can just convert them to btc and then to fiat if I really will need to money desperately. but as of now I'll just keep it there as I'm going to wait for their value to go up.
Well we are not the same but if i am desperate the only thing in my mind is to get loan here with collateral since many members right now in lending section can help you for loan but you need to give a collateral.. in trading i don't touch those thing because i need them to increase the price or sell in the right time..
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:35:59 PM

I don't feel it can be considered a desperate need of money if you already have bitcoins or alt coins as they are also a form of money though they are not fiat but they are used as money as well, so the desperate need would be if you have no money at all not in bitcoins or alt coins nor in fiat.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:23:31 PM

I hope I don't get to a point where I badly need a huge amount and have nothing in my pocket. What I do right now is invest and save whatever I can so that I can prepare for the unexpected. Even if the amount I have won't be enough, then I wouldn't have to borrow everything. Borrowing nowadays costs too much and if you are not careful, the interest might become bigger than the principal.
That is right but not everybody has that wisdom to save money for the unexpected, some people will just be carelessly spending in tehe time they have plenty money untill it finishes. When they fall into financial problem the become so dejected that they are willing to go outside the law to solve their problems.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:54:16 PM

when you are in desperate need of money, you have a problem about money, and to solve the problem you need to look for the money and that is a hard task to do. I have been in the situation many times and I thank God because he is guiding me every time I have a money problem, my relatives really help me a lot in times of trouble.
I am happy for you to have a good relative that actually understand and solve your finacial problems in time of need, not everybody that has relative who can understand and solve their problems,as for you, you are lucky enough.
And not all people in desperate need of money are also willing to approach their relatives, some keep their price even if a very desperate times as they do not want to have a debt of gratitude.
and I have saw some people around me that they sometimes come to very desperate need of money but they do not ask from their relatives because they may know that they will not help or there maybe some other reason beside that. But I have noticed that those people who are rich do not care for their poor relatives and definitely because of that the poor do not dare to ask them.
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:56:40 PM

what if you do not have any savings or deposit money backup when you need money?
how do you get out of this problem. if you have nothing and you need the money right now ?

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:56:42 AM

what if you do not have any savings or deposit money backup when you need money?
how do you get out of this problem. if you have nothing and you need the money right now ?
There's only one way to get out of the problem which is to borrow money, I do not know where you will borrow but my advise is borrow from a friend or a relatives as they will not charge your an interest and you are free to ask them to extend the term of your payment method. I do this all the time when I am in need of money and it works like a charm, I am glad I have kind friends.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:41:48 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
if i will be in huge need of money then i will go to prefer to use btcjam platform . because i think if we can complete our aim then rest of thing can be done easily even with delay of time

secondly if i need money but not is necessary to complete my aim suddenly then i will make earning instead to lend .
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:40:09 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
if i will be in huge need of money then i will go to prefer to use btcjam platform . because i think if we can complete our aim then rest of thing can be done easily even with delay of time

secondly if i need money but not is necessary to complete my aim suddenly then i will make earning instead to lend .

i am not sure to go with that site, because that site is really need our details in case something happen with our loan. and i think i will not trying to borrowed some money because is not good for me.

i will trying to get jobs in any jobs even for just delivery something but not illegal and i am sure there is available job for me.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tanarif

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:22:31 AM

If I was in desperate need I'd work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, and do all sorts of questionable shit. Including those random medical tests.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:54:28 AM

If I was in desperate need I'd work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, and do all sorts of questionable shit. Including those random medical tests.
That is just alright as long as you can still sleep 8 hours a day, and you have time for your self. I know that is not balance but you are making money so that's it. Always remember to take care of our help so we can still continue to make money with a good health.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 05:14:01 AM

Haha seriously? no way I would ever even consider taking part in paid clinical trials to get out of a money jam, the moment you sign that consent form you basically turn into a lab rat  Cheesy Plus you could end up with health complications costing you even more money. You'd be better off working your ass off with 2 jobs for 18 hours a day. 
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:24:13 AM

Haha seriously? no way I would ever even consider taking part in paid clinical trials to get out of a money jam, the moment you sign that consent form you basically turn into a lab rat  Cheesy Plus you could end up with health complications costing you even more money. You'd be better off working your ass off with 2 jobs for 18 hours a day. 

That's one thing that we should never sacrifice ever, our health... If you are still healthy you could earn more and you could pay your debts... I think I'll agree with working on many jobs in a day as long as you can handle it.. The more jobs you have the lesser the chance that you'll have a problem with money... Just make sure to take a rest if you are feeling uncomfortable due to fatigue...  Smiley
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 05:40:30 AM

A person that doesn't have savings account or money in the bank is a clear indication that he is not a good manager of money. And for sure if he doesn't have backup funds well he will fall into loaning or asking some of his friends to get some money and it would lead him into debts and for sure in the end it will teach him a lesson with this scenario.

It is true, the better we save our money in the bank some of the results of our work because we don't know the future, we could have been a loss or a profit instead of saving it go on, very in demand for the sake of covering up losses later if in natural in your business
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:44:56 AM

That's one thing that we should never sacrifice ever, our health... If you are still healthy you could earn more and you could pay your debts... I think I'll agree with working on many jobs in a day as long as you can handle it.. The more jobs you have the lesser the chance that you'll have a problem with money... Just make sure to take a rest if you are feeling uncomfortable due to fatigue...  Smiley

As  long as  you could able to handle   the  jobs   without  risking  your  health   then  you should  proceed.  As  you  mentioned    you would  have lesser  problems   regarding   on money   since you could actually able to save  it    because  of   the  jobs you have.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:47:34 AM

A person that doesn't have savings account or money in the bank is a clear indication that he is not a good manager of money. And for sure if he doesn't have backup funds well he will fall into loaning or asking some of his friends to get some money and it would lead him into debts and for sure in the end it will teach him a lesson with this scenario.

It is true, the better we save our money in the bank some of the results of our work because we don't know the future, we could have been a loss or a profit instead of saving it go on, very in demand for the sake of covering up losses later if in natural in your business
Well thats what Emergency Funds are for, Investors who put 50% of all their earnings in Investment should need a back up fund when everything goes south. An Emergency Fund is a Fund that is worth 6 months of your monthly salary or greater. This is a strategy for people who lost their job and have the money and time for them to find a new one and by also doing that they don't sell anything on their investment which you are preventing taking out prematurely.
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:50:17 AM

Oh yes i wont do it as well,cannot take risk with my health because of money as we say health is wealth which is most important.Yes i will do hard work for that and look for some partime job for that and may do work in houses as well,but cannot do this.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:58:01 AM

If we are not healthy anymore we will not be able to enjoy our money, and the essence of having more money would not give you freedom to do it. Always take care of your health as that is your main resources to reach for your dreams but always remember to live a balance living to be happy in this world. We are just living temporary here, so live it wisely.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:11:54 AM

Oh yes i wont do it as well,cannot take risk with my health because of money as we say health is wealth which is most important.Yes i will do hard work for that and look for some partime job for that and may do work in houses as well,but cannot do this.

Really tanarif you are going to do that? I admire your determination for being a hardworking person if you desperately need money.

But airezx is right, health is wealth you must take care of yourself but out of that working hours you will going to forget your health status.

Remember, we are just humans and we are not ironman,superman and incredible hulk.

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:41:44 AM

Really tanarif you are going to do that? I admire your determination for being a hardworking person if you desperately need money.

But airezx is right, health is wealth you must take care of yourself but out of that working hours you will going to forget your health status.

Remember, we are just humans and we are not ironman,superman and incredible hulk.
I think working 12 hours a day is not too much and you can still have time, just try to calculate you have 24 hours a day ( 8 hours sleeping, 12 hours working), you still 4 hours to go off work and enjoy your life, it is just a matter of time management here.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: