Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208989 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 03:43:37 AM

when i desperate for fast money. i will sell my bitcoin on local bitcoin site. fast deal and settle the problem. i will split the  money 50/50. and recover it back when i have extra money so i could maintain my earn in wallet. 

localbitcoin isn't fast in my experience. i don't know if some areas are but certainly if you don't have a reputable account its going to be a lot harder. it is much faster if you sell them on exchanges, rates may differ a bit but quite faster for desparate person's need.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:20:57 AM

when i desperate for fast money. i will sell my bitcoin on local bitcoin site. fast deal and settle the problem. i will split the  money 50/50. and recover it back when i have extra money so i could maintain my earn in wallet. 

localbitcoin isn't fast in my experience. i don't know if some areas are but certainly if you don't have a reputable account its going to be a lot harder. it is much faster if you sell them on exchanges, rates may differ a bit but quite faster for desparate person's need.

That means you at least have btca saved for purposes like these and it's good so you'll have somewhere to pull money out from when things get desperate. I myself withdraw btcs with a heavy heart if it comes to it because i know im not just losing the amount i've withdrawn but a lot more in time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:06:45 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

If in desperate need of money, do a lot of sideline job, that would probably help or start a small business.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:21:33 AM

Desperation in money can result bad action. But can also result good action depend upon the person  who is desperated. I will prefer to do good action like finding another job. Get more side line job, dont stick to one job only and don't loose hope just work hard. Because there's a saying that nothing beats hard work.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
David Hoggs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:26:33 AM

I think Bitcoin is the best platform to earn money if we are in need of money at faster rate. Do some trades or sell the coins, transaction and transfers are done fast, easy and secure. Rest Working hard is the main thing for a great success, so keep working hard will definitely earn more money 
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:53:49 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
Well if you have enough bitcoins you can sell it to get some money. And you can do a lot of sidelines,there are many jobs offered over the internet like virtual assistance or if you have a skill for a professional then apply for a higher position. You can do everything that makes money if you are deperate enough to get money as soon as possible.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:26:26 AM

Well if you have enough bitcoins you can sell it to get some money. And you can do a lot of sidelines,there are many jobs offered over the internet like virtual assistance or if you have a skill for a professional then apply for a higher position. You can do everything that makes money if you are deperate enough to get money as soon as possible.

That is right. When need money desperately, we do not think any other way but to convert our savings or sell some amount to get it. Think other way of earning more profit and we have to take risk on whatever it is. Have extra job that can add some amount on your hand without doing any illegal activity.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:44:36 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 10:12:10 AM by galestorm

I'll immediately join a signature campaign in altcoins to have a chance of earning a higher pay. If i get accepted then i'll post in different threads until the campaign period ends. Within that period, i'll save the money that i receive from my parents every single day for sonething that i'll possibly need in the future.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:04:08 AM

Signature and Bounty campaigns will help you. There are weekly campaigns and there are also campaigns that has a length of months. You don't need to invest in campaigns because all you need to do is to join, follow the rules and task given, finish what is asked and wait until the campaign end and its token to be distributed. It is the same with weekly campaigns , it is just that in weekly campaigns, every emd of the round, tokens will be distributed during the campaign.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:05:19 AM

Desperation do not earned man any things hard work is what bless a man. Trading, signature campaign and mining. Trading is the fastest way among them and even in trading you have to be skillful for you to actually make money through trading. We should not follow the way of desperation in makings it big in bitcoin.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:15:45 AM

Desperation do not earned man any things hard work is what bless a man. Trading, signature campaign and mining. Trading is the fastest way among them and even in trading you have to be skillful for you to actually make money through trading. We should not follow the way of desperation in makings it big in bitcoin.

I once did when the necessities of life were urgent, I used all my bitcoin in one day and my account balance to zero, to be honest I was very disappointed, but in the end I think if I can still find and get bitcoin from this forum and my various business will never break the spirit steop by step and start from the beginning.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:21:53 AM

If I needed money urgently, I would take a microloan or find a part-time job on the Internet at the freelance exchange. It is not very convenient for me to ask my friends for debt.

Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:58:33 AM

For other people Maybe scamming  is the only way to get bitcoins in times you need bitcoin in fast way. I dont think someone will give you if your begging for it.

Yeah, scamming is the only way to get bitcoin fast. Though they knew already it's a sin. But even if I'm in so much need, I would not prefer to fool people just for my own welfare. There are so many ways, (even outside bitcoin world) we just get disconcerted because of the problem that we may run out of time or we may fail on resolving the existing problem.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:03:40 AM

For other people Maybe scamming  is the only way to get bitcoins in times you need bitcoin in fast way. I dont think someone will give you if your begging for it.

Yeah, scamming is the only way to get bitcoin fast. Though they knew already it's a sin. But even if I'm in so much need, I would not prefer to fool people just for my own welfare. There are so many ways, (even outside bitcoin world) we just get disconcerted because of the problem that we may run out of time or we may fail on resolving the existing problem.
People will do that when it worst situation but we know it's not just a sin you will have to pay because you violate a law in the land and anytime when you get caught you will have to pay the price. Remember that you cannot kept that forever, and it will bother your conscience so I guess we better solve the problem in a nice way or in a legal way in exact.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:18:54 AM

If i want to earn money i will do anything to get money. If i have bitcoin, and i need money .. i sell bitcoin to get money. I think this is the easy way .. my goal is to invest bitcoin to earn money .. i just need money not bitcoin .. bitcoin for me is the way to make money. I usually get bitcoin from signature or social media campaign .. if you want to get bitcoin then follow the campaign .. you will get paid with bitcoin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:31:12 AM

I'm proudly to answer your question on the honest manner, I do faucets eventhough it a waste of time for others. In good days I also do signature campaign that I'm trying to do as of now.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:34:35 PM

People will do that when it worst situation but we know it's not just a sin you will have to pay because you violate a law in the land and anytime when you get caught you will have to pay the price. Remember that you cannot kept that forever, and it will bother your conscience so I guess we better solve the problem in a nice way or in a legal way in exact.
If law wont caught you out on the sin or thing you have done then im sure that Karma will be on his way to pay you up on the deed you have done. Scamming is the most dirtiest thing i do consider on which you would fool people in able to solve your problem which is really a selfish thing to do without thinking that those money of other people came from their hardwork and time.Its better to get money on the most possible legal way than on scamming.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ewonardo

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

I will look for a job, ask a friend or relation i know. Not think big or small pay be received, surely i must make money. And if not get a job from someone else. I will go to vegetable market warehouse and become a rough laborer there.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:59:19 PM

post post and post on this site..
to earn and rank up...
i try investing and trading too but for now it is not in a good flow...
btc dump and waiting for the pump..
i invest my free time in doing this online for BTC i do have a work to have money but still i want to be more productive thats why im here with bitcoin
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:34:57 PM

If in desperate need of money, do a lot of sideline job, that would probably help or start a small business.
A lot of side job!! Looks so difficult, what if the one, who is in desperate need of money stick to one side job and devote his full attention to this job, then I think probably this job will give him pretty much amount of money. Lot of side job make persona so confused and he did not able to work properly, so stick with one job and make yourself professional in this job.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: