Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:03:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208990 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:51:03 PM

If you're a woman, prostitution is quite profitable. Maybe drug trafficking across one border. In Europe this is not very risky but you get payed pretty well.
Influencing people by saying "quite profitable" or "it's not very risky" isn't a good thing to do. This is your ethical point of view, this does not mean you will be encourage others to do the same.
But maybe when they are pressed and do not have any choice maybe the words "quite profitable" and "its not risky" will be very useful but before doing it you should try hard to figure out how to get out of desperate money, as far as I know if someone is working hard they will definitely get a way out whether it's someone else's help or the impromptu job you get
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:28:11 AM

If you're a woman, prostitution is quite profitable. Maybe drug trafficking across one border. In Europe this is not very risky but you get payed pretty well.
Influencing people by saying "quite profitable" or "it's not very risky" isn't a good thing to do. This is your ethical point of view, this does not mean you will be encourage others to do the same.
Yes I agree, prostitution is not the only way if you are really desperate need for money. There are different jobs that offers per hour or maybe you can have advance payment. All you need is to be wise in decision making and dedicated to your work.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:20:47 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
I'll simply join different campaigns since it doesn't require a capital and the profit is good. There are lots of campaigns such as twitter, translation and signature campaign. All of these are profitable. And I prefer signature campaign because it always has the biggest percentage on each of Bounty campaigns. All you have to do is to finish the campaign and wait for the tokens to be distributed.
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:29:25 AM

if you are really in need of money plus you have some bitcoins in your account i think you can cash with in minutes if you are really in need of money

Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 05:27:35 AM

I am desperate to earn some Money/Bitcoins now because I do worry about my future stakes. I would research everything I don't know about Bitcoins, and on how to obtain them.  Smiley

If you desperate to earn bitcoins or money, why not you should  try to do a services in this furom. They can give you bitcoin if you doing what the services given to you. I think it is only a day or a week they paying you of your services of their campaign.

But that will not serve the purpose of getting money on the spot as by offering services or joining signature campaign you need to wait for certain period of time till you are not get paid so if you want money instantly then either you can borrow it from your friends or family or if you have some bitcoins then you can sell it and get converted to fiat money.

Must better to borrow money if you needed, Actually you can pay back the money you borrow when you have bitcoin if you are a familiar of bitcoin or you have account in this furom to participated in any campaign in here.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:28:09 AM

if you are really in need of money plus you have some bitcoins in your account i think you can cash with in minutes if you are really in need of money
I will sell my btc and some altcoins which I hold to cash out into fiat. In need of money for emergency this is I think I will do to have money in this case. Lastly, joining social media and signature campaign would help.
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:18:59 PM

At first I would try to find some kind of work-outs or sell unnecessary things, and only later I would turn to my family or my friends for help in order to borrow money.

sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

It depends on how much money you need and for what purpose. I need only a little extra money for everyday needs besides my salary from the main job. The signature campaign helps me with this.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:42:14 PM

I will sell my btc and some altcoins which I hold to cash out into fiat. In need of money for emergency this is I think I will do to have money in this case. Lastly, joining social media and signature campaign would help.
I would also do it in case of emergency cashing out all my funds because it can help me to solve the problem even I loss my holdings in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency but I think it will be come back again because there are many opportunity that helps us to earn it again.
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:05:00 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
You can cash out directly on bitcoin if you do have money or bitcoin that is being saved and if you are on a rush then it will surely save you but talking that if your need on money you cant directly generate bitcoin on the spot because just like on real world you would still need hardwork in able to earn bitcoin and would able to be spend or cashout. This is not an easymoney scheme you will still need to work.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:14:54 PM

I am desperate to earn some Money/Bitcoins now because I do worry about my future stakes. I would research everything I don't know about Bitcoins, and on how to obtain them.  Smiley

If you desperate to earn bitcoins or money, why not you should  try to do a services in this furom. They can give you bitcoin if you doing what the services given to you. I think it is only a day or a week they paying you of your services of their campaign.

But that will not serve the purpose of getting money on the spot as by offering services or joining signature campaign you need to wait for certain period of time till you are not get paid so if you want money instantly then either you can borrow it from your friends or family or if you have some bitcoins then you can sell it and get converted to fiat money.

Must better to borrow money if you needed, Actually you can pay back the money you borrow when you have bitcoin if you are a familiar of bitcoin or you have account in this furom to participated in any campaign in here.
I think there are many ways out when desperate money comes to you, from borrowing money, selling valuables, etc. I think there will always be a way out when you're in desperate money. People who do illegal acts with reasoned because they have no other choice I think it's just their alibi to defend themselves. Because as long as they are willing to try. there will always be a way out
Gozie51

Activity: 2506
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:55:06 PM

I don't think there is a problem without solution & every contributor has said one positive solution or the other.
For me while in such need, I would avoid taking a decision that will be detrimental to me in the future.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:11:44 PM

If I am in desperate need of money then I will sell small percentage of my bitcoins and take care of situation as I can easily get it from my friends also but why to ask someone if you have bitcoins in your wallet as borrowing can also spoil your relation if you don't return them back their money on time.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:02:27 PM

I would go for joining in some signature campaigns and rank up more so that my payouts will be higher than my previous rank. I would love to go for trade too because in that way I can earn not only in the forum but on my own also. I join also in some pay-per-post forum even though just a little sats I earn at least it can be used in future purposes if I need the money.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:12:45 PM

I think borrowing will be the last option when you have no other option to get out of desperate. Before borrowing money of course I will try to get money from various things such as work that provide instant income, sell the goods I have, if all those things do not meet the needs of course the last option is to borrow money to someone.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:13:55 AM

I think borrowing will be the last option when you have no other option to get out of desperate. Before borrowing money of course I will try to get money from various things such as work that provide instant income, sell the goods I have, if all those things do not meet the needs of course the last option is to borrow money to someone.

Yes if you need money instantly then borrowing is the only choice you have as if suppose there is some medical issue and you have to pay medical fees in hospital then at that time you cannot keep on looking for work or sell your valuables as it can be time consuming so in that case only borrowing money from someone will only help you out.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:41:30 AM

I think if you need money or bitcoin you can just follow the campaign in this forum. You will get paid bitcoin .. it is very easy for you to do. you just make a good poating in this forum with the specified amount every week. If you have bitcoin and you want additional ones .. then use your bitcoin for trading .. then you will get extra money that much depends on your capital. You just sell and buy your bitcoin ..

doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:07:30 AM

having bitcoin in your life is not less than a blessing today a lot of people use the bitcoin withdraw process when the feel like they need some money but if you do not need the money so much then leave your bitcoin rest in your wallet so you will make good income and if you really need money for some emergency case then just simply use your bitcoin and tale money or buy something you need to buy.

genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:36:12 AM

I think if you need money or bitcoin you can just follow the campaign in this forum. You will get paid bitcoin .. it is very easy for you to do. you just make a good poating in this forum with the specified amount every week. If you have bitcoin and you want additional ones .. then use your bitcoin for trading .. then you will get extra money that much depends on your capital. You just sell and buy your bitcoin ..

What you stated is just a way to earn bitcoins. If you are in desperate need of money for example because of an emergency, you cannot depend on that because signature campaigns pay out on a specific day every week. If you don't have money, the best thing to do is to borrow money from a relative or from someone that trusts you that you can pay back your debts. But if you have some saved bitcoins, selling them and then turning it to cash is an easy way to get hold of money instantly.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:42:59 AM

Yep! You should your savings and investments when you are in desperate need of money. That’s why people save their money because misfortunes can hit you any time. Yes, cashing out our coins at that time will be the best option for immediate collection of money. Campaigns will take time to pay you off.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: