Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:56:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208990 times)
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:47:08 AM

I'll borrow money from my parents or my relatives because I know that they are willing to help.
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:56:49 AM

The best way is to borrow money and if you are a working person you can collect it from your partners as a trust builds up between you and them.But you should return that borrowed money within the said time period.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:57:43 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If I'm not mistaken, there are faucets that will give free Bitcoin. You may also join campaigns but the reward won't be easily to get and won't be in an instant. There are campaigns that will take a month to end, and its token to be distributed. Tokens that can be converted to Bitcoin. You may also try altcoin trading, it's a bit risky but the income is big.
I don’t really know what to do when I’m in desperate need of money or maybe hungry. What I mostly do is go to sleep or find something fun to keep myself busy and make my body forget it’s hungry. Sometimes I stay calm, believing God for a miracle. But when I see it’s getting out of hand, I look for someone to beg for money.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:06:00 PM

I think the best solution in times of desperate need for money is to sell your important things just like appliances it easier to make money.  You can buy more when you have a lot of money maybe in the next days. The other options is Do odd jobs like cleaning the house for example you offer people this is the great ways to get quick and easy money, you don't worry that you have to pay for it.
Olivious

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:30:41 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If just like an emergency happens i would loan here which will i collateral my coins or sell my altcoins. Desperate times call for desperate decisions. So save for emergencies.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:41:24 AM

If you're a woman, prostitution is quite profitable. Maybe drug trafficking across one border. In Europe this is not very risky but you get payed pretty well.
This is probably one of the most disturbing posts that I have read, never allow yourself to be in a position in which you are desperate for money or horrible ideas like the ones above may cross your head.
Prostitution is not that quite risky than get involved in drugs, it's less punishable on our law than dealing with drugs.
In our country if you caught selling drugs you will go to jail for the rest of your life and that is very risky so stay away, it's good to weigh things over and if you are really desperate of money, at least know what are the consequences of what you will do.
It is the same in my country but you are only looking about the legal consequences, someone that engages in prostitution will be at high risk, if I’m not mistaken the biggest risk to a prostitute is being killed and when you take into account the possible incurable diseases that a prostitute can get then it is very obvious that such a job is not worth the risks.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:45:03 AM

Bitcoin is my solution to solve my financial problem. I think that I can be rich with bitcoins because bitcoin proving that it is full of potential. Many people became rich because of the bitcoin and I can say that I will become one of them.

santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:47:57 AM

It depends on the situation but if i need money for my daily expenses then i have to work hard for which i'll find a job that suits for me. I can even work at this site using the signature campaign so at least the bitcoin that i earn will be my saving for now, so in case of emergency i still have money.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:38:43 AM

It all depends on how important and much money we need. if we need it for day-to-day needs, then we must have a steady job. and for me personally the solution is to register in bitcoin and take part in it. because to meet my daily needs, I do not invest it but do the signing and mining of alcoin. Just trying to get crypto money directly.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:40:01 AM

I think I'll be selling my gadgets like phones and tablets. Maybe if it's really a crucial situation, appliances would be also an option.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:53:18 AM

I think I'll be selling my gadgets like phones and tablets. Maybe if it's really a crucial situation, appliances would be also an option.

I would do the same but I will try borrowing from friends and family first before. And if I don't succeed and have these assets I wouldn't mind pawning them or selling outright for the needed money.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:07:35 AM

I would do the same but I will try borrowing from friends and family first before. And if I don't succeed and have these assets I wouldn't mind pawning them or selling outright for the needed money.
Well, i might look for something else. May borrow enough money. selling what you have will not solve your friend's problem, it will only complicate you. But, it's true that it's a last resort when nobody lends you money.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:31:04 AM

Well, i might look for something else. May borrow enough money. selling what you have will not solve your friend's problem, it will only complicate you. But, it's true that it's a last resort when nobody lends you money.
I think borrowing money is the easiest way to do, we can easily borrow and solve the problem if we are a trusted person.
Sometimes we really cannot prevent this because there are tough times in our life, we have to maintain that reputation so people
will trust us, we have to pay at the right time based on the agreed amount.

rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:48:17 AM

I will try to borrow from my family or my friends, if they don't have, well i will take cash out from my credit card, get charges and interest, but i dont have any option, i will pay it with my salary from my work
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:59:03 PM

If i were in desperate need for money i would borrow to my friends, my parents or my sister and might be i'm so lucky because when I really need money those people would be very willing lend their money to help me whatever the amount of money i do need
If it happened to me that surely the first thing that I would do that is the same as you borrow money to relatives who are considered capable of. In addition I will also be trying to find a job in order to be able to connect to my life. and I am trying to find a job on the spare to earn more by joining the bitcoin if I already knew it when not yet possible with only work I can do.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:00:59 PM

If I'm not mistaken, there are faucets that will give free Bitcoin. You may also join campaigns but the reward won't be easily to get and won't be in an instant. There are campaigns that will take a month to end, and its token to be distributed. Tokens that can be converted to Bitcoin. You may also try altcoin trading, it's a bit risky but the income is big.
I don’t really know what to do when I’m in desperate need of money or maybe hungry. What I mostly do is go to sleep or find something fun to keep myself busy and make my body forget it’s hungry. Sometimes I stay calm, believing God for a miracle. But when I see it’s getting out of hand, I look for someone to beg for money.
That’s sad! Emm, don’t you have family? You really made me blue. I hope people do help you when you are hungry. I don’t where you live and what you exactly do, but since you are on this forum it means you are literate. Why don’t you try working for signature campaigns? They will pay you in bitcoins which you can cash out and feed yourself.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:04:58 PM

That’s sad! Emm, don’t you have family? You really made me blue. I hope people do help you when you are hungry. I don’t where you live and what you exactly do, but since you are on this forum it means you are literate. Why don’t you try working for signature campaigns? They will pay you in bitcoins which you can cash out and feed yourself.
Might be true or not if hes really have difficulty on eating on a single day or dont have money and as you said hes literate since he do engage on bitcoin and im sure he do find a way out on earning bitcoin since it is money then im sure he would able to generate income on this forum. There are things which we would sometimes need of money and we would able to do things that we didnt expect for us to do.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:52:42 AM

If just like an emergency happens i would loan here which will i collateral my coins or sell my altcoins. Desperate times call for desperate decisions. So save for emergencies.
I think it may be a better idea to sell your coins than to get a loan with bad rates and then be unable to pay it back and lose your coins for a fraction of their market price.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:11:58 AM

If maybe I had Bitcoin saved on my wallet, I would like to cash it out though it's value is decreased. But if there is another way out, other than Bitcoin, We all have friends that we can lean on and maybe I can borrow some money to them and pay it later and for sure they will understand.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 03:06:51 AM

If maybe I had Bitcoin saved on my wallet, I would like to cash it out though it's value is decreased. But if there is another way out, other than Bitcoin, We all have friends that we can lean on and maybe I can borrow some money to them and pay it later and for sure they will understand.
Honestly, whenever  l am in need of money I just login to my bitcoin wallet exchanged some bitcoin to fiat and use the money to buy whatever I am lacking in fact this had occurred to once when I was completely broke there was no food stuffs in my house  and had nothing to eat I resorted to my blockchain wallet made some transfer and I got some money which I used to buy some food stuffs, I am using opportunity to thank creator of bitcoin and this great forum.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: