Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208992 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:22:43 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If I'm not mistaken, there are faucets that will give free Bitcoin. You may also join campaigns but the reward won't be easily to get and won't be in an instant. There are campaigns that will take a month to end, and its token to be distributed. Tokens that can be converted to Bitcoin. You may also try altcoin trading, it's a bit risky but the income is big.
I don’t really know what to do when I’m in desperate need of money or maybe hungry. What I mostly do is go to sleep or find something fun to keep myself busy and make my body forget it’s hungry. Sometimes I stay calm, believing God for a miracle. But when I see it’s getting out of hand, I look for someone to beg for money.
This is sad, especially since you are a hero member, for someone that has been here since October of 2014 I could expect that you could at least earn some money to feed yourself and your family, that is almost three years to learn how to do it.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:30:50 PM

If i were in desperate need for money i will find sideline job in just one day so that you can get immediately money. There are plenty an extra job if you are willing to earn easily money like investment. Maybe i borrowed money for my relatives and i will paid it for having extra money. But the best is you can invest and earn in bitcoin, you need to research and study about bitcoin so that you have an knowledge and idea in bitcoin.

Desperate means that you need money immediately and if I'm in that dire situation I have no choice but to take some of my mBTC's and will probably sell it. I will not be thinking anymore with the current price so in that situation I can re-solved my desperate need for money. And if that is still enough I'll ask my friends or sell some of my stuffs.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:53:07 AM

If i were in desperate need for money i will find sideline job in just one day so that you can get immediately money. There are plenty an extra job if you are willing to earn easily money like investment. Maybe i borrowed money for my relatives and i will paid it for having extra money. But the best is you can invest and earn in bitcoin, you need to research and study about bitcoin so that you have an knowledge and idea in bitcoin.

Desperate means that you need money immediately and if I'm in that dire situation I have no choice but to take some of my mBTC's and will probably sell it. I will not be thinking anymore with the current price so in that situation I can re-solved my desperate need for money. And if that is still enough I'll ask my friends or sell some of my stuffs.
to me i always try to keep and save some money with me that is extra from my investment i save it only for the purpose to use it if i feel a desperate need for it.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:48:18 AM

If that desperate situation is life and death moment. I will kneel down and asked for it in a good way. I won't take bad actions for it will only cause more problems. To repay the one who provide that money, I will worked double time, night and day and make extra side line or signature campaign for instance. But we all know that it changed when we're in that situation is different. So I just have to breath ang relax for a while and think of what is the best way to do in that case.
even you kneel down, nobody convinced to loan their money to you sir. because you dont have anything to guarantee your loan. or else you need to loan shark that have a big fee.
so i think that you need to provide much money for sake of emergency, like investing bitcoin or real estate even altcoin can help a lot in emergency.
In times of emergency it wont really matter and im sure i would do the same thing too on those times that you do have any options.Chances of getting some loans on that way is slim but its worth to try.Theres no harm to try it out specially your loved ones life is at stake.Kneeling down wont really be effective on this way since loan is a business not a charity but assuming there are still people who do easily got convinced because of his pity to that someone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:16:25 AM

well bro you just follow the signature, or bounty social media or mining satoshi or mining, and many other ways if money is the problem please try the way I mentioned earlier.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:15:54 PM

to me i always try to keep and save some money with me that is extra from my investment i save it only for the purpose to use it if i feel a desperate need for it.

That's the purpose of our savings, you can get it when you are in times of need. And you are not going to depend on other people, actually I just got some pulled money again on my piggy bank because there's a need to spend for the some renovation of our home, it's not giving me a regret when it comes to those purposes.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ThatChange

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:37:52 PM

If I was in desperate need for money I wouldn't try to get money in Bitcoin, because it is problematic in my country to exchange them for local currency. I would do a one-day job. For example, it is possible to translate an episode of some TV series and get money (not much though) right away.
Zoomber

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:53:46 PM

I'll take a loan if I need money urgently. Then you have to work hard to give credit. Sometimes I like to play sports bets, but there are big risks.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:05:32 PM

I cannot believe I found a post talking about being in desperate need for money! I am actually in need for money. My mom is not giving me money at all, and I am unemployed. But you know, I joined this forum and I am working hard to earn bitcoin so I can turn them into a real currency and sell it to people who are into sports betting. I believe in bitcoin and it is really helping me. The hope I was about to lose had been restored.
Conevesses1976

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:10:04 AM

I will attempt a resolution that can aid me,some thing that makes a optimistic reaction.Consider my luck of performing something very good to fix my dilemma there are tons of very good issues that can support,the greatest way its much better to consider.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:58:42 AM

Of course I will work hard for that money. Gaining money is not like magic. It is not instant. Unless you rob a bank or rich people. But doing those things are bad. We still must work hard for our money.

Since I already know these campaigns, my solution is to join campaign. Joining campaign requires patience so I would still wait for the money even if I'm so desperate to have the money.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:20:07 AM

Get yourself an account on chaturbate and you'll make heaps of cash. (18+ of course)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:50:24 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
Maybe if I am very desperate to have money, I would choose to loan. A lot of people having a loan when in need. But we all know that having a loan also a problem especially when it is too big amount of money, but that is what possibility that I will do.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:01:03 AM

Get yourself an account on chaturbate and you'll make heaps of cash. (18+ of course)
That would be the big dilemma. Either you choose the easy way and sell yourself like you described above or you choose to keep your integrity and work very hard for your money.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:14:22 AM

Maybe if I am very desperate to have money, I would choose to loan. A lot of people having a loan when in need. But we all know that having a loan also a problem especially when it is too big amount of money, but that is what possibility that I will do.
That would be easy if you have a job because you can take loan from the bank and they will approve your loan knowing you have the capacity to pay.
I usually do it when I really need of money and I always remember to repay to protect my reputation so the moment I need money again it would be easy for me to loan, some people take loan even not in a desperate situation, they take loan to use the money for entertainment and I say that is not wise.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:18:17 AM

If were in that situation, I would probably make sure that I have an emergency fund ready just in case i need money so bad.
I hold my bitcoins in my online wallet and wait for the price to go high.
It's really frustrating when you have come to a point when you are short on money - but it's normal.
I guess you just have to really prepare yourself.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:45:02 AM

I go signature campaign and trading if I am desperate earning without investment. I don't consider this easy money since it has risk in trading, and in signature it takes time and knowledge in posting topics. I call this moderate earn money. HAHAHA!  Grin
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:00:53 AM

There are lots of ways to earn money but if you need instant I think you borrow to someone. And I think this time there is no instant money.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:07:46 AM

I'll take a loan if I need money urgently. Then you have to work hard to give credit. Sometimes I like to play sports bets, but there are big risks.

I would not risk taking loans in my country, because the interest rate is too high and it will be completely unprofitable. It is better to borrow money from someone you know.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:15:57 AM

If I really need a money/ bitcoins for instant then I will borrow some money from my friends. And I will make a way to earn bitcoins to pay the debt I have. I will earn bitcoin through signature campaigns and trading. Then, if I have enough earnings I might pay them double in amount.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: