Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 09:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you want to see implemented most for Club Talk version 2?
Picture/GIF capability - 11 (32.4%)
More Chat-Rooms - 3 (8.8%)
More languages allowed in main Club Talk chat channel - 2 (5.9%)
Peer to Peer chat capability (private message each other) - 13 (38.2%)
Other, pls comment! - 5 (14.7%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: « 1 ... 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 [1167] 1168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sportsbet.io - Back on bitcointalk  (Read 438630 times)
leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1056


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
September 23, 2026, 02:22:39 PM
 #23321

I think I was quite clear in my previous post. This is me answering as Trofo, someone who is VIP there and wagered a lot. Nothing can be done! If it could have been done I would do it for myself. Promo was discontinued and their TOC covers that perfectly. I am also sure live support told you something on that line, since they told the same to me.

Now me as Sportsbet campaign manager. We have so much we still need to agree with them. One of the most important things is that official representative comes back to this thread. We have not shared any individual cases with them just yet. There is no point in doing so since the guy we are talking with isn't in charge of that part of operation and is overwhelmed as it is. Sportsbet is a big operation and unfortunately that means a lot of time passes before right person gets involved.

I remember this time also,,, when all promos/contest were discontinued, even though many of us all participated we went away with nothing. I did feel it was the last thing SB could have done to honor everything but I suspected it was a case of legal things that they could not, since they had to transfer out the ownership or whatever it was. Like you said, TOC covered everything anyway

In the case of @rohang I think that was even more restrictive, because it was a ban from his country, of course SB could have made it a little nice/smooth for users and given them more time or alert? Unfortunate event and it was not personal,,, I hope one day you can get over this but remember there is still a way in, with all this new 'restart'

We have to remember now with SB reactivation it is not the same people, but they inherit the old good reputation, as long as they understand this there is a chance for good outcomes. Let us support the reactivation of this relationship and show we are good people with courteous and positive attitudes!  Cool

BTW I am really envious of the SB sig participants to start again on this new page,,, I will keep looking for more spots and try again Smiley

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1668


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
September 23, 2026, 07:26:33 PM
 #23322

Did anyone notice Sportsbet started making some design changes on their website?
I noticed that when opening any match that I can still see other matches visible on the left side, and I like this.
Before this change I remember clearly whole page was taken with single match, and I had to go back if I wanted to selected different match.

m0nica.just
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 21
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 02:01:26 PM
 #23323

Did anyone notice Sportsbet started making some design changes on their website?
I noticed that when opening any match that I can still see other matches visible on the left side, and I like this.
Before this change I remember clearly whole page was taken with single match, and I had to go back if I wanted to selected different match.

The side panel update is useful. Being able to keep an eye on other matches while looking at one specific event saves time especially when following multiple games at once. The old full page takeover forced constant back and forth which got annoying during busy periods. Hope they keep refining the layout in the same direction.
Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 8407



View Profile
September 24, 2026, 09:33:43 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2026, 09:49:14 PM by Rikafip
Merited by bitbollo (1), notblox1 (1)
 #23324

First bet on SB in a while (as majority, I left after that announcement, thinking that crypto gambling on SB is over) and it ended up pretty well. It was a $25 free bet though, that I got from their sig campaign.

Thanks @Trofo for the tips, I owe you a beer.  Wink




AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2047



View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 01:57:12 AM
 #23325

First bet on SB in a while (as majority, I left after that announcement, thinking that crypto gambling on SB is over) and it ended up pretty well. It was a $25 free bet though, that I got from their sig campaign.

Thanks @Trofo for the tips, I owe you a beer.  Wink





Double lucky you huh. First getting the free bet and then even make something from it. I am pretty unlucky with these. First of all I barely get free bets, but then when i do 90% of the time I make nothing from it, haha. Good to see though at least some people are getting luck on those! Basically in the end you got a double weekly payment, if you don't proceed to lose it back though of course.  Cheesy


Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 8407



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 01:40:56 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2026, 02:02:27 PM by Rikafip
 #23326

Double lucky you huh. First getting the free bet and then even make something from it.
Yeah I was lucky to win it as I thought that all is lost, but then Gakpo scored in 92nd minute. Then again, you can't do shit without a little bit of luck.  


Basically in the end you got a double weekly payment, if you don't proceed to lose it back though of course.  Cheesy
Nah, I don't see it as a double weekly payment, but more like something that will go towards my BSFL/RTG hedging fund.  Grin

Orpichukwu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1344
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 05:00:15 PM
 #23327

Anyone got the security bridge email from sportbet.io?

The mail stated that one of their integrations was accessed by an authorised person, which might have gotten their hand in users' information, which I suspect will include bet history, email, deposit history and other credentials.

Quote
We are contacting you regarding a recent security matter that may have involved some information associated with your account. We identified unauthorized access to one of our integrations and took immediate steps to secure it.

As a precaution, please be particularly alert to phishing or impersonation attempts from anyone claiming to represent Sportsbet.io or our staff. Such messages may appear convincing or contain information relating to your account.

Sportsbet.io will never ask you to provide your passport, authentication codes, private keys, or to transfer funds to another wallet for security purposes.

Please do not follow unknown links or act on unexpected instructions received outside our normal channels. If you receive anything suspicious, please contact us immediately through our help centre.

We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will provide further information where appropriate.

Thanks for your continued support,
Team Sportsbet.io

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 8407



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 06:24:33 PM
 #23328

Anyone got the security bridge email from sportbet.io?
Nope, I didn't receive any email of that sort from Sportsbet.

Haunebu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1043


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 07:21:56 PM
 #23329

Anyone got the security bridge email from sportbet.io?

The mail stated that one of their integrations was accessed by an authorised person, which might have gotten their hand in users' information, which I suspect will include bet history, email, deposit history and other credentials.
Oh boy! I guess they might be referring to the Curacao licensing authority hack recently by grey hat hacker Lilith who basically got access to their information over the course of several months. I believe Sportbet.io has a Curacao license which would explain the email.

She and her team made the details of many connected crypto gambling sites public just because they wanted to. I may be completely wrong here and this could be something else entirely(Doubt it).

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1668


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 09:36:35 PM
 #23330

Does anyone know how serious is the injurie of Mbappe?
I didnt watch the game France played against Turkey, but I know they won because he scored a single goal in that match.
Maybe someone likes Nations League, but I cant wait for big leagues to return.

First bet on SB in a while (as majority, I left after that announcement, thinking that crypto gambling on SB is over) and it ended up pretty well. It was a $25 free bet though, that I got from their sig campaign.
Congrats on very nice win.
That was sweet spot odds and good example of nicely used free bet.

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2047



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 12:48:28 AM
 #23331

Anyone got the security bridge email from sportbet.io?

The mail stated that one of their integrations was accessed by an authorised person, which might have gotten their hand in users' information, which I suspect will include bet history, email, deposit history and other credentials.

Quote
We are contacting you regarding a recent security matter that may have involved some information associated with your account. We identified unauthorized access to one of our integrations and took immediate steps to secure it.

As a precaution, please be particularly alert to phishing or impersonation attempts from anyone claiming to represent Sportsbet.io or our staff. Such messages may appear convincing or contain information relating to your account.

Sportsbet.io will never ask you to provide your passport, authentication codes, private keys, or to transfer funds to another wallet for security purposes.

Please do not follow unknown links or act on unexpected instructions received outside our normal channels. If you receive anything suspicious, please contact us immediately through our help centre.

We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will provide further information where appropriate.

Thanks for your continued support,
Team Sportsbet.io

Strange you got this so many hours ago while I got this email 3 minutes ago. I wonder what happened but it's good to see they are transparent about it.
Always better to be vigilant when it comes to sudden unexpected emails that ask you to do anything. Hopefully not too sensitive information (like KYC stuff) has been compromised. That would be really bad.



logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2842
Merit: 2417



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 07:24:12 AM
 #23332

I am pretty unlucky with these. First of all I barely get free bets, but then when i do 90% of the time I make nothing from it, haha.
You know when it's  free bet, maybe you get to "over risk" when picking up your bet selections  Grin



Anyone got the security bridge email from sportbet.io?

The mail stated that one of their integrations was accessed by an authorised person, which might have gotten their hand in users' information, which I suspect will include bet history, email, deposit history and other credentials.
Just like some other member has already commented, I have also not received any such email from sportsbet. Maybe the security incident was discovered on a few accounts and not all that are on sportsbet

BlackBoss_
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 749


Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 09:20:07 AM
 #23333

Super Boost with Azerbaijan GP.
Quote
51 laps, street circuit, 2.2km straight.

Very little room for error

And for the first time, Baku goes racing on a Saturday.

SUPERBOOST is LIVE 🔥

Fancy Kimi pulling off a miracle from 16th on the grid?

Play there.
Quote
First time this Grand Prix isn’t on a Sunday.

Feeling lucky? 👇

https://sportsbet.io/sports/formula-1/outrights

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3262
Merit: 7350



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 10:51:49 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2026, 12:31:37 PM by hosemary
 #23334

Anyone got the security bridge email from sportbet.io?
I received the same email from their sister website, Bitcasino.io.
The email text is exactly the same as yours, except that it says Bitcasino.io instead of Sportsbet.io throughout the email.



EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 959



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 11:11:56 AM
 #23335

I am pretty unlucky with these. First of all I barely get free bets, but then when i do 90% of the time I make nothing from it, haha.
You know when it's  free bet, maybe you get to "over risk" when picking up your bet selections  Grin
@AHOYBRAUSE, that makes the two of us, though mine is not as worse as that, but something similar, say 70% of them loses, and it could be so questionable and annoying at times.

@logfiles, it's not necessarily that. Even if you play it so safe, it might still end up losing. Imagine my last free bet ended in a loss in a matter of seconds. The referee blew the final whistle a few seconds after Cody Gakpo delivered the equalizer that prevented me from winning.





rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296


SIG-A0C2DCE701


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 02:17:38 PM
 #23336

Anyone got the security bridge email from sportbet.io?
I received the same email from their sister website, Bitcasino.io.
The email text is exactly the same as yours, except that it says Bitcasino.io instead of Sportsbet.io throughout the email.




I received same email from both brands

So our email are leaked 100%

Now they mention hacker may have our account details, the question is if that is limited to username/crypto transactions or includes personal data as well

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
Obim34
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1106
Merit: 742



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 02:54:11 PM
 #23337

@logfiles, it's not necessarily that. Even if you play it so safe, it might still end up losing. Imagine my last free bet ended in a loss in a matter of seconds. The referee blew the final whistle a few seconds after Cody Gakpo delivered the equalizer that prevented me from winning.
The Netherlands isn't so much of an underdog against Germany, betting on a straight win actually isn't the safest option in my opinion.

Staring at the image, what you had in mind was to bet on X2, meanwhile, Rikafip on X5 actually made the win. Sometimes, how small you make the odds doesn't mean you must win, your selection does, and a pinch of luck is all it takes, maybe next time it will go in your favor.

So our email are leaked 100%

Now they mention hacker may have our account details, the question is if that is limited to username/crypto transactions or includes personal data as well
You never know if it was leaked 100%, let's work with the information passed across. BTW, I didn't receive any similar email.

Asiska02
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 907



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 06:25:00 PM
 #23338

Anyone got the security bridge email from sportbet.io?

I have been going through my email for some minute now and I haven’t seen any email about that. Was the email supposedly for those that their account security may have being bridged? If it was a general thing, I think everyone must have received it on their email by now.

Does anyone know how serious is the injurie of Mbappe?
I didnt watch the game France played against Turkey, but I know they won because he scored a single goal in that match.
Maybe someone likes Nations League, but I cant wait for big leagues to return.

This week feels like a free resting week because the excitement of watching football is not there as club side footballs are on break. I can’t wait for their return now as it feels like they’ve gone for a very long time while we already use to watching them every week. I am not following up on those games, I just check the final results to know which team won.

BABY SHOES
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 713


HODL - BTC


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 06:30:18 PM
 #23339

So our email are leaked 100%
I did not receive any email alerts from Sportsbet or Bitcasino... Is it only partially leaked its database? Roll Eyes

Now they mention hacker may have our account details, the question is if that is limited to username/crypto transactions or includes personal data as well
It is certain that the data leaked hackers already know our username and email, but about important documents our customers ' personal data do not know, whether they have access to it or just limited to email just to send a phishing link.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
JiiBs
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 302



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 06:46:42 PM
 #23340

Anyone got the security bridge email from sportbet.io?

The mail stated that one of their integrations was accessed by an authorised person, which might have gotten their hand in users' information, which I suspect will include bet history, email, deposit history and other credentials.
Oh boy! I guess they might be referring to the Curacao licensing authority hack recently by grey hat hacker Lilith who basically got access to their information over the course of several months. I believe Sportbet.io has a Curacao license which would explain the email.

It’s becoming an order of the day eventually.

I’ve just being seeing updates on Bitsler and Deulbits having similar situations of a hack and potential exploitation of their sites for various purposes. Though, the issue with Bitsler lingered around licensing too.

I don’t expect an issue with licensing to be something that could give hackers a window of authorization to access the sites, I’m having doubts on that.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Pages: « 1 ... 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 [1167] 1168 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!