The season has just started, players are beginning to get in to the new season with their club teams and then a 3 weeks break. So annoying, as a player you have to leave your family too, not good.
The big players hit form later on in the season, look at PSG in the CL the last 2 seasons. I also would not be too motivated for the Nations League.
I think we are finally coming back to club league matches this weekend, and I happy to see that.
Nobody asked supporters id they really want to see Nations League competition, and big breaks in leagues, but I am sure they would vote NO.
Some of our big players injured, but Wirtz as usual playing the form of his life for Germany. Is it Liverpool's formation? Is it England? I really need our big guys to start performing (or rather, delivering).
I have a feeling this is going to be very strange results in many competitions this weekend, so get ready to find secret underdog wins bro

And Champions League is back next week, I cant believe it!