Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED  (Read 153243 times)
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:56:07 PM

Yeah, the voting is weighted and we are not voting. I wouldn't mind about sharing the data, but I'm not sure that everyone wants their choice to be made public.
Since no poll end with more than 51% this is the proof that we didn't vote. If you need more details about it, we can do it too.
Shareholder balance will be measure 2 times per day. If the balance is under 10 000 MNM, it'll count as a zero. This way, it'll be impossible to get the full rewards if it isn't hold from the beginning.

If you say so that you did not vote then we have to trust you. No need to share any data if no one wants to make their choice public.

Your last idea will be vote. We were thinking about it too, and we had to do some maths about it. Some offers will be done during that vote Smiley
We're happy to know that we weren't the only one who were thinking about that possibility Smiley

Good to know you are considering this. Maybe another idea is to make the computation of each shareholder's dividend public. The addresses are public anyway.

And in which currency will the dividends be paid - BTC? Will it be automatic to a supplied address, or shareholder has to withdraw manually from shareholder platform?

Quote from: hellsingfan on Today at 10:18:35 PM
When will the system start producing revenue?
As soon as we can get our orders.
GTX 1080 may take a certain time to be received since they are brand new and aren't in a full production mode yet.

GTX 1080
Since the GTX 1080 is a brand new product which is not in full production at the moment, an additional
delay may happen before we get all the GPUs ordered.
According to our supplier, there’s a possibility that we will be receiving the graphics cards sometime
between this week and mid-July, depending on the quantity ordered. We will provide updated and
detailed information about the process as soon as we receive it, in order to keep all investors informed.

So it will probably take another 5 weeks + 1 month before we finally see some dividends?

well exactly. ATLEAST.  idk, like you said, you have the voting power so it dosent matter . honestly you guys should have just done a proper IPO, instead of a bandwagon ICO with a altcoin. this project should not have a coin, coins, get TRADED, theres no market for these coins, it was just a way to hide your crowdfund.
o well you win, but don't ask why the coin and investors don't grow. looks like u have maybe 5 people active in the community, wow go figure shitcoins go hard on yobit and MNM is just dead.
but hey im sure your doing it all perfect, for YOUR plan.   investors get screwed, as always. or wait months to see any return, when we could have used that BTC to actually make something in the months insead....
meh whatever, i bought at 6k cause i believed in the project, now it will take me prob months to even sell my money back ;( fail
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:12:20 AM

Yeah, the voting is weighted and we are not voting. I wouldn't mind about sharing the data, but I'm not sure that everyone wants their choice to be made public.
Since no poll end with more than 51% this is the proof that we didn't vote. If you need more details about it, we can do it too.
Shareholder balance will be measure 2 times per day. If the balance is under 10 000 MNM, it'll count as a zero. This way, it'll be impossible to get the full rewards if it isn't hold from the beginning.

If you say so that you did not vote then we have to trust you. No need to share any data if no one wants to make their choice public.

Your last idea will be vote. We were thinking about it too, and we had to do some maths about it. Some offers will be done during that vote Smiley
We're happy to know that we weren't the only one who were thinking about that possibility Smiley

Good to know you are considering this. Maybe another idea is to make the computation of each shareholder's dividend public. The addresses are public anyway.

And in which currency will the dividends be paid - BTC? Will it be automatic to a supplied address, or shareholder has to withdraw manually from shareholder platform?

GTX 1080 may take a certain time to be received since they are brand new and aren't in a full production mode yet.

GTX 1080
Since the GTX 1080 is a brand new product which is not in full production at the moment, an additional
According to our supplier, there’s a possibility that we will be receiving the graphics cards sometime
between this week and mid-July, depending on the quantity ordered. We will provide updated and
detailed information about the process as soon as we receive it, in order to keep all investors informed.

So it will probably take another 5 weeks + 1 month before we finally see some dividends?

well exactly. ATLEAST.  idk, like you said, you have the voting power so it dosent matter . honestly you guys should have just done a proper IPO, instead of a bandwagon ICO with a altcoin. this project should not have a coin, coins, get TRADED, theres no market for these coins, it was just a way to hide your crowdfund.
o well you win, but don't ask why the coin and investors don't grow. looks like u have maybe 5 people active in the community, wow go figure shitcoins go hard on yobit and MNM is just dead.
but hey im sure your doing it all perfect, for YOUR plan.   investors get screwed, as always. or wait months to see any return, when we could have used that BTC to actually make something in the months insead....
meh whatever, i bought at 6k cause i believed in the project, now it will take me prob months to even sell my money back ;( fail

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 02:40:23 AM

The Poll Results are now published on Shareholder Platform

1) What should the mining pool fees be?
Result : 2 %

2) At what frequency would you like MINEUM to send dividends to shareholders?
Result : Every Month

3) What should the hardware (AMD or NVIDIA) composition of the farm be?
Result : 50 % NVIDIA / 50 % AMD

4) Which GPU model should be first added?
Result : The NVIDIA GPU will be the GTX 1080. An other vote will be need to choose the AMD GPU since none of them got more than 3% votes.

5) What portion of the initial investment should be reserved for the mining operation?
Result : 80% of the initial investment. (About 93,6 BTC)

A document is available in the Shareholder Platform with additional details.

More details about the AMD Polls will be announced today !

Regards,

Anthony Rail

Awesome progress!! Keep it up!!  Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
AleScamHole

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:37:52 AM

GTX 1080

well thanks for the intelligent retort, its EXACTLY what i have come to expect from the "hero members" here. ;\
w.e i am only one investor. when the coin struggles and noone buys, no new investors, you will see what i said (already happening)
but hey 117BTC who gives a fuck right?  im sure the txcoin dead shitcoin guy will pump for u
im out. no intelligence here just newb post whores and high level members obviously taking advantage of poor noobs (like me)

~BagHolding for ROI on MNM~
antho281 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:53:03 AM

well thanks for the intelligent retort, its EXACTLY what i have come to expect from the "hero members" here. ;\
w.e i am only one investor. when the coin struggles and noone buys, no new investors, you will see what i said (already happening)
but hey 117BTC who gives a fuck right?  im sure the txcoin dead shitcoin guy will pump for u
im out. no intelligence here just newb post whores and high level members obviously taking advantage of poor noobs (like me)

~BagHolding for ROI on MNM~

AleScamHole : Can you explain me how a Bagholder would ROI faster than a 10k investors?
Matematically, this is totally wrong to say that.
No new investors? We got over 250 investors from ICO. From those, more than 200 are still holding and trying to get more shares and many new people are contacting us everyday to learn more about the project.
Current sellers are mostly composed from people who received bounties.
About the 117.2 BTC raised, they are being used with the highest level of diligence. We are working hard to make as much as possible with it. Every CONFIRMED transaction is being made public with receipts.

The current price drop is happening about everywhere on the altcoin market with the Bitcoin Current raise.
MINEUM has a lot to deliver. Great things can't be done in a day.
I understand that you can disagree with others investors decision, but this is not MINEUM's fault.

@coinmenace : Tomorrow we'll try to workout on a solution to vote transaprency. I've been thinking about it a bit and I think it sincerely could help to grow confidence into MINEUM's transparency.

AleScamHole : If you have any question, I'm at your disposition. Investment for quick profit is a thing and as an intelligent investor, I guess you read evey single document available about MINEUM on our different platform and websites prior to invest. "Important decisions will be taken by Shareholders"
lethax

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:50:49 AM

GTX 1080

Haha, sell your investment, and monitor this thread. We will grow and be profitable. It'll be a lot harder to become a shareholder after you leave. BTW, just go sell your coins on bleutrade and i'll buy up past your measly 6k whining. You can sell them on bleutrade or slack in a heartbeat. MNM isn't dead. Antho is a trusted dev in the community. If you really believe what you are saying then you haven't researched this or joined us in slack. This is one of the most active communities, join slack and see our 16 channels.... Buying it at 6k is still a steal...

▃▃                             ▃▃                [OFFICIAL WEBSITE          ⬇Download MINEUM client⬇
 █     M I N E U M     █                                                                  Windows   Mac   Linux
▔▔                             ▔▔             BITCOINTALK THREAD
lethax

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:04:50 AM

After viewing your trust below, Alescamhole. I can see why you'd think this is a scam. You are a veteran at it yourself. Our community doesn't need you. Go make quick profits somewhere else.

1. MNM is a long term investment.
2. We are here to prove that some communities/coins aren't scams.
3. It doesn't make sense for the dev to throw the coin away and keep the ICO, when there is more to profit from the community.
4. Dev is completely transparent
5. He DOX'd himself. I'm sure you didn't do that when you made your coin.
6. We have a team of several big miners helping out with this project. 

//Alescamhole//

MaGNeT 0: -0 / +0   2016-03-24   0.10000000   Reference   this user started an altcoin, got people mining and investing then is dictating the launch , refusing to upload the source for yobit until he mines enough to dump

very unprofessional of a hero member and he may have excuses to the moon but take this as a reference if choosing to do bisiness with this user
Fullhd 0: -0 / +0   2016-03-26   0.90000000   Reference   idiot and probable scammer see reference.
likes to post wiki links in retalation to members concerns of a scam attempt.
beware trading with this user

Emerge 0: -0 / +0   2016-05-01   0.20000000   Reference   this user has been trust farming, asking to do deals with high level members.
they also started an altcoin, dumped premine and abandoned it, see reference
untrustworthy imo

coinsocieties 0: -0 / +0   2016-06-04   0.75000000   Reference   do not give this user, airdrops, they will dump your coin asap
see reference

▃▃                             ▃▃                [OFFICIAL WEBSITE          ⬇Download MINEUM client⬇
 █     M I N E U M     █                                                                  Windows   Mac   Linux
▔▔                             ▔▔             BITCOINTALK THREAD
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:23:48 AM

I am buying more MNM..Sounds as sweet as chocolate and am in for the long haul. I hope to gather my 670 coins I need over the next few days while the dumpers offload and yes dumping is happening everywhere for 2 reasons..
1. ICO peeps are dumping from one ICO to the other for quick btc, I saw that happen in another coin I am in last few days they killed the price within days in a good coin and 2nd because of the BTC price..soooooooooooooooooo if all those who want t earn serious long term earnings will remain with the project as it is a good project I believe and still earn a nice roi in btc PLUS more we own and stake we can always sell off a few of the staking babies for btc when price is right and STILL grow our stash but everyone can do as they like ofcourse and yes most peeps selling hard are those who collect the freebies only.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AleScamHole

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:04:33 AM

After viewing your trust below, Alescamhole. I can see why you'd think this is a scam. You are a veteran at it yourself. Our community doesn't need you. Go make quick profits somewhere else.

1. MNM is a long term investment.
2. We are here to prove that some communities/coins aren't scams.
3. It doesn't make sense for the dev to throw the coin away and keep the ICO, when there is more to profit from the community.
4. Dev is completely transparent
5. He DOX'd himself. I'm sure you didn't do that when you made your coin.
6. We have a team of several big miners helping out with this project. 

//Alescamhole//

MaGNeT 0: -0 / +0   2016-03-24   0.10000000   Reference   this user started an altcoin, got people mining and investing then is dictating the launch , refusing to upload the source for yobit until he mines enough to dump

very unprofessional of a hero member and he may have excuses to the moon but take this as a reference if choosing to do bisiness with this user
Fullhd 0: -0 / +0   2016-03-26   0.90000000   Reference   idiot and probable scammer see reference.
likes to post wiki links in retalation to members concerns of a scam attempt.
beware trading with this user

Emerge 0: -0 / +0   2016-05-01   0.20000000   Reference   this user has been trust farming, asking to do deals with high level members.
they also started an altcoin, dumped premine and abandoned it, see reference
untrustworthy imo

coinsocieties 0: -0 / +0   2016-06-04   0.75000000   Reference   do not give this user, airdrops, they will dump your coin asap
see reference

I made a coin?   haha   anywayz, my coins are on bluetrade at 6k, put your money where your mouth is. i didnt even mark them up, shit ill prob lose 5% in the end but o well, when there gone ill leave the project as i wont be a shareholder anymore.
i wish you the best, but honestly by the time this pays dividends anyone could have gotten much better returns other places with their btc. pce
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:02:53 AM

Thanks to who voted us. We are in Cryptopia too.
beaver6

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:14:40 AM

When the BTC price is stable,MNM may rise then.

ene1980

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:19:28 AM

Like always, with all the altcoins
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:24:45 AM

yes indeed we just needed to wait for the price of bitcoin to be steady and we will see the movement of this coin I think better future ahead all of us if we will keep holding it and don't panic with regarding to the situation that is happening right now just believed with the dev team they will bring us to success. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
beaver6

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:46:08 AM

quebecoin   x11         Not Running   3034   
More Details
powercoin   NIST5         Not Running   3035   
More Details
MINEUM   x13

IMO,ETH and DCR algo are the best choices now.
what do you think ?

beaver6

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:52:20 AM

@Dev,have you contacted Bittrex,I heard it cost 1 or 2 btc to get a new coin listed.

beaver6

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:02:52 AM

yes indeed we just needed to wait for the price of bitcoin to be steady and we will see the movement of this coin I think better future ahead all of us if we will keep holding it and don't panic with regarding to the situation that is happening right now just believed with the dev team they will bring us to success. good luck
Without a decent exchange ,it's hard for the price to grow,bcz there is not enough fund on small exchanges.

BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:15:56 AM

Without a decent exchange ,it's hard for the price to grow,bcz there is not enough fund on small exchanges.

looking at how things are moving here... i think the "real-valuation" of MNM will show its smirk @ 1st dividend, Grin @ 2nd and roar right before the third..
additional exchanges will just allow more room for dumpers devaluation of the coin, although its great for us at this stage to harvest more ....
my 2 cents....
on my part... "all-in" and let us know what we can do
ene1980

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:34:39 AM

quebecoin   x11         Not Running   3034   
More Details
powercoin   NIST5         Not Running   3035   
More Details
MINEUM   x13

IMO,ETH and DCR algo are the best choices now.
what do you think ?

This coin you see here, was used for test. Like you see all are not running till the installation of the new servers today.

And those are the pools, not the coin the farm is gonna mine.
ene1980

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:36:28 AM

@Dev,have you contacted Bittrex,I heard it cost 1 or 2 btc to get a new coin listed.

We already contacted. It's not about pay, is about some more research to do because dividends. We  already explained in past.
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:52:01 AM

looking at how things are moving here... i think the "real-valuation" of MNM will show its smirk @ 1st dividend, Grin @ 2nd and roar right before the third..
additional exchanges will just allow more room for dumpers devaluation of the coin, although its great for us at this stage to harvest more ....
my 2 cents....
on my part... "all-in" and let us know what we can do

Shareholders will either dump or buy more depending on what the 1st dividend payout value will be. Price at exchanges is still close to 1.5x the ICO price.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: