Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED  (Read 153243 times)
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:23:51 PM

Remember to vote for MINEUM

Search MNM in free or pay vote
antho281 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:24:15 PM

The Poll Results are now published on Shareholder Platform

1) What should the mining pool fees be?
Result : 2 %

2) At what frequency would you like MINEUM to send dividends to shareholders?
Result : Every Month

3) What should the hardware (AMD or NVIDIA) composition of the farm be?
Result : 50 % NVIDIA / 50 % AMD

4) Which GPU model should be first added?
Result : The NVIDIA GPU will be the GTX 1080. An other vote will be need to choose the AMD GPU since none of them got more than 3% votes.

5) What portion of the initial investment should be reserved for the mining operation?
Result : 80% of the initial investment. (About 93,6 BTC)

A document is available in the Shareholder Platform with additional details.

More details about the AMD Polls will be announced today !

Regards,

Anthony Rail

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 03:26:12 PM

Result : The NVIDIA GPU will be the GTX 1080. An other vote will be need to choose the AMD GPU since none of them got more than 3% votes.

5) What portion of the initial investment should be reserved for the mining operation?

Regards,

Anthony Rail

Great work. I love having input on this project. This is going to be really great.
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:31:13 PM

Regards,

Anthony Rail

Great work. I love having input on this project. This is going to be really great.

Thanks a lot for the support Wigitgetit !
The best is still to come !

Let's do it now Cheesy
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:37:11 PM

Nice    Grin

Regards,

Anthony Rail

Thanks a lot for the support Wigitgetit !
The best is still to come !

Let's do it now Cheesy

Excellent news..I got dumped on nearly 1k in Yobit which is nice so only need 1 more k of MNMS then I can be a shareholder too.. I just need 700 MNM.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:41:25 PM

Excellent news..I got dumped on nearly 1k in Yobit which is nice so only need 1 more k of MNMS then I can be a shareholder too..

Awesome !! Congratz qiwoman2 !
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:46:24 PM

Excellent news..I got dumped on nearly 1k in Yobit which is nice so only need 1 more k of MNMS then I can be a shareholder too..

Yes I am so close, just checked bluetrade as well so am very close..I will try gather a bit more btc in the next 3 days to buy up the last 700..  Grin Cheesy I am so determined..

9337.75147422 MNM

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:05:10 PM

Yes I am so close, just checked bluetrade as well so am very close..I will try gather a bit more btc in the next 3 days to buy up the last 700..  Grin Cheesy I am so determined..

9337.75147422 MNM

So close to get a new shareholder here!
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:46:19 PM

wow bro looks great congrats and the hard work has paid off

Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:00:52 PM

uh still on track.. nice to see all seems happen as it plan even better Grin Shocked

antho281 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:33:25 PM

NEW POLL IN ORDER TO CHOSE THE AMD GPU

As mentionned this morning, another poll will be made in order to select the AMD GPU that will be use in MINEUM's farm.

This poll will run from June 13th 12:00:00 EST until June 16th 12:00:00 EST.

The possibilities are the following :
R9 380
R9 390
R9 Nano
RX 480
RX 490

As any other poll, you need to be shareholder to vote.
The polls are weighted in function of your holding at the end of voting period.
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:03:00 PM

wow monthly dividends ;(    MNM will NEVER have value, thx for the kick in the face

so much for your investors hey?       now i cant even dump and leave , no buyers, no liquidity in the market ;(

fml, but i guess the farm is built now right so fuck us?    just like every company after they get our money....

wow... i should have never invested here....
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:15:32 PM

wow monthly dividends ;(    MNM will NEVER have value, thx for the kick in the face

so much for your investors hey?       now i cant even dump and leave , no buyers, no liquidity in the market ;(

fml, but i guess the farm is built now right so fuck us?    just like every company after they get our money....

Maybe you miss the part where the sharholders  voted that polls ( more than 50 votes in total) and decided what whant.

It is not a  decison  from dev's or team.
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:17:53 PM

wow monthly dividends ;(    MNM will NEVER have value, thx for the kick in the face

so much for your investors hey?       now i cant even dump and leave , no buyers, no liquidity in the market ;(

fml, but i guess the farm is built now right so fuck us?    just like every company after they get our money....

For your information, we didn't vote. Investors voted.
We do care about every single investor and that's why every decision were voted.

The value of MNM is an important part into our progression.
I can understand that you are mad about the fact that a majority voted for monthly dividends, but the company did nothing since we didn't participate to the vote. So we got nothing to do with that decision.

Anyway, on a weekly basis, we would had spend our time to pay dividends and we would had needed to stop development to pay dividends and just dividends.
Generally a company is paying dividend Quarterly. Shareholders decided to get paid monthly.
ViperBessa

Activity: 324
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:05:30 PM

I can buy all your MNM coins by ICO price if you are unhappy with your coins please send me a private message
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:16:41 PM

We do care about every single investor and that's why every decision were voted.

I can understand that you are mad about the fact that a majority voted for monthly dividends, but the company did nothing since we didn't participate to the vote. So we got nothing to do with that decision.

Anyway, on a weekly basis, we would had spend our time to pay dividends and we would had needed to stop development to pay dividends and just dividends.
Generally a company is paying dividend Quarterly. Shareholders decided to get paid monthly.

Do the number of MNM held by a shareholder hold weight on the vote? Or 1 investor = 1 vote? If I remember, Dev team has 51%++ of the shares. Can you share the results of the voting per investor MNM address?

Also how will you calculate the end dividend of a shareholder if you pay monthly (I would also prefer weekly or every 2 weeks)? Will it be based on daily number of MNM (over 10K) or if at the end of the period, the shareholder has 10K MNM, then that will get a dividend for the whole period? It could happen that investor A has 5K onday 1, but then only got 10K at day 30, will investor A get full number shares or only for a day out of the 30 day period?

And also I am still not in favor of dividing the dividends to all the MNM coin supply, it should only be limited to the number of MNM holding shareholder value. If profit = 25K, and only 70 shareholders qualified for dividends and the total of MNM eligible for dividend for example is 5 million, then the dividends should be divided only to that 5 million & not the 10 million supply of MNM.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1461341.msg14998440#msg14998440
hellsingfan

Activity: 258

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:18:35 PM

When will the system start producing revenue?
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:36:07 PM

Do the number of MNM held by a shareholder hold weight on the vote? Or 1 investor = 1 vote? If I remember, Dev team has 51%++ of the shares. Can you share the results of the voting per investor MNM address?

Also how will you calculate the end dividend of a shareholder if you pay monthly (I would also prefer weekly or every 2 weeks)? Will it be based on daily number of MNM (over 10K) or if at the end of the period, the shareholder has 10K MNM, then that will get a dividend for the whole period? It could happen that investor A has 5K onday 1, but then only got 10K at day 30, will investor A get full number shares or only for a day out of the 30 day period?

And also I am still not in favor of dividing the dividends to all the MNM coin supply, it should only be limited to the number of MNM holding shareholder value. If profit = 25K, and only 70 shareholders qualified for dividends and the total of MNM eligible for dividend for example is 5 million, then the dividends should be divided only to that 5 million & not the 10 million supply of MNM.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1461341.msg14998440#msg14998440

Yeah, the voting is weighted and we are not voting. I wouldn't mind about sharing the data, but I'm not sure that everyone wants their choice to be made public.
Since no poll end with more than 51% this is the proof that we didn't vote. If you need more details about it, we can do it too.
Shareholder balance will be measure 2 times per day. If the balance is under 10 000 MNM, it'll count as a zero. This way, it'll be impossible to get the full rewards if it isn't hold from the beginning.

Your last idea will be vote. We were thinking about it too, and we had to do some maths about it. Some offers will be done during that vote Smiley
We're happy to know that we weren't the only one who were thinking about that possibility Smiley

As soon as we can get our orders.
GTX 1080 may take a certain time to be received since they are brand new and aren't in a full production mode yet.
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:33:14 PM

Yeah, the voting is weighted and we are not voting. I wouldn't mind about sharing the data, but I'm not sure that everyone wants their choice to be made public.
Since no poll end with more than 51% this is the proof that we didn't vote. If you need more details about it, we can do it too.
Shareholder balance will be measure 2 times per day. If the balance is under 10 000 MNM, it'll count as a zero. This way, it'll be impossible to get the full rewards if it isn't hold from the beginning.

If you say so that you did not vote then we have to trust you. No need to share any data if no one wants to make their choice public.

Your last idea will be vote. We were thinking about it too, and we had to do some maths about it. Some offers will be done during that vote Smiley
We're happy to know that we weren't the only one who were thinking about that possibility Smiley

Good to know you are considering this. Maybe another idea is to make the computation of each shareholder's dividend public. The addresses are public anyway.

And in which currency will the dividends be paid - BTC? Will it be automatic to a supplied address, or shareholder has to withdraw manually from shareholder platform?

Quote from: hellsingfan on Today at 10:18:35 PM
GTX 1080 may take a certain time to be received since they are brand new and aren't in a full production mode yet.

GTX 1080
Since the GTX 1080 is a brand new product which is not in full production at the moment, an additional
delay may happen before we get all the GPUs ordered.
According to our supplier, there’s a possibility that we will be receiving the graphics cards sometime
between this week and mid-July, depending on the quantity ordered. We will provide updated and
detailed information about the process as soon as we receive it, in order to keep all investors informed.

So it will probably take another 5 weeks + 1 month before we finally see some dividends?
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:38:53 PM

If you say so that you did not vote then we have to trust you. No need to share any data if no one wants to make their choice public.

Good to know you are considering this. Maybe another idea is to make the computation of each shareholder's dividend public. The addresses are public anyway.

And in which currency will the dividends be paid - BTC? Will it be automatic to a supplied address, or shareholder has to withdraw manually from shareholder platform?

Quote from: hellsingfan on Today at 10:18:35 PM

GTX 1080
Since the GTX 1080 is a brand new product which is not in full production at the moment, an additional
delay may happen before we get all the GPUs ordered.
According to our supplier, there’s a possibility that we will be receiving the graphics cards sometime
between this week and mid-July, depending on the quantity ordered. We will provide updated and
detailed information about the process as soon as we receive it, in order to keep all investors informed.

So it will probably take another 5 weeks + 1 month before we finally see some dividends?

We will have a better overview of the situation in the following days. We have contacted our suppliers.
We should be able to get better estimation by then.

The dividends will be paid in BTC and we are thinking about an automatic payouts. However, we can't confirm it as long as our system isn't fully functionnal Wink

But we are aiming an automatic payout to avoid any security problem.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: