Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OPHION - A Secure, Anonymous & Decentralized Market |CROWDSALE LIVE|  (Read 15849 times)
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:05:08 PM

Sorry to interrupt but feel that some steps are skipped or forgotten. In the ICO phase it should be clear what you invest (buy into). It seems to me that all in a matter of a 5-10 replies, the complete project has changed? Perhaps the dev. can elaborate this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazelnutter (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:08:29 PM

Sorry to interrupt but feel that some steps are skipped or forgotten. In the ICO phase it should be clear what you invest (buy into). It seems to me that all in a matter of a 5-10 replies, the complete project has changed? Perhaps the dev. can elaborate this

Nothing has changed apart from the network we are using. In fact if anything it will work better and more secure.

You are buying into the same market with the same goals and features. There will be no apparent different to the end user.

-Sebastian

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:10:36 PM

The above seems like a good solution for the 'problem'. Being that the ICO will give us a head start to so we can survive. I do think that just features are not the key to succes.
To make it an succes you need to assign someone for marketing tasks with some budget.

Most of the coins I've seen die a slow death because of lack of marketing while their developers are doing their utmost best to develop and develop.

Agreed, This is why we plan to offer our current community manager BTCat a more permanent role or look for someone else who can run the community side of things.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
DavidoAlto

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:25:08 PM

Nothing has changed apart from the network we are using. In fact if anything it will work better and more secure.

You are buying into the same market with the same goals and features. There will be no apparent different to the end user.

-Sebastian

Thanks!
Now that's clear let's discuss the outcome. I read the last replies and there is some good thinking going on here.
Have the community sponsor decide and sponsor is 1 thing. First there must be a community.

I would say let's get some give away or social media promotion going on after the ICO.
Maybe some rewards for the best marketing idea?
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:29:32 PM

Perhaps...
But the concept how it is is good enough for people to invest over 16 BTC in just a week. Which means investors believe in it. So do I tbh. If it is a final choice
- We use APi's and never develop a unique system or
- We use a custom system

My guess would be option 1. With software you will see many things that are developed needs fine-tuning. This hidden markets feature is something genius. Let's see how that will play out.

I wouldn't want to put people off though when as Chennan has said, there is a lot of investigation into Bitcoin, especially because of its publicity, maybe we could be realistic, work the same method but with a coin like Monero. I could get speaking to the Monero devs about introducing some form of asseting on their chain.

We just want to do what is right for the community and the project, I don't want to create some half-assed project that will die in 5 months time because we didn't put enough resources or thought into the development process.

-Sebastian

Ok, this may be a stupid question, but: Do you have to rely on a single blockchain? Does it have to be Monero OR Dash? Can't it be both or even more, somehow, maybe even just as a backup? Or people may choose which blockchain to use (with one being the default, obviously)? I'm sorry, I'm utterly uninformed when it comes to stuff like that, maybe it really is just a dumb question.

Btw. since we are talkin about privacy-/anonymity-based crypto-tokens, I'd like to point you towards VERGE (XVG) as well:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.0
Small, but active community and dedicated dev, coin has been around and alive for years now, TOR and I2P implementation, multialgo PoW, makes for a reliable network. Take a look Smiley (I am obviously biased here, but still…)
DavidoAlto

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:34:37 PM

Perhaps...
But the concept how it is is good enough for people to invest over 16 BTC in just a week. Which means investors believe in it. So do I tbh. If it is a final choice
- We use a custom system

My guess would be option 1. With software you will see many things that are developed needs fine-tuning. This hidden markets feature is something genius. Let's see how that will play out.

I wouldn't want to put people off though when as Chennan has said, there is a lot of investigation into Bitcoin, especially because of its publicity, maybe we could be realistic, work the same method but with a coin like Monero. I could get speaking to the Monero devs about introducing some form of asseting on their chain.

We just want to do what is right for the community and the project, I don't want to create some half-assed project that will die in 5 months time because we didn't put enough resources or thought into the development process.

-Sebastian

Ok, this may be a stupid question, but: Do you have to rely on a single blockchain? Does it have to be Monero OR Dash? Can't it be both or even more, somehow, maybe even just as a backup? Or people may choose which blockchain to use (with one being the default, obviously)? I'm sorry, I'm utterly uninformed when it comes to stuff like that, maybe it really is just a dumb question.

Btw. since we are talkin about privacy-/anonymity-based crypto-tokens, I'd like to point you towards VERGE (XVG) as well:
Small, but active community and dedicated dev, coin has been around and alive for years now, TOR and I2P implementation, multialgo PoW, makes for a reliable network. Take a look Smiley (I am obviously biased here, but still…)

I've bought into DogecoinDark before the name change and yes their developer is one of the best. Active and talented. He has build features like it is nothing. I tip my hat for him.
But the problem is that most DEV are focused on their main thing IT. Which makes it hard for a coin to grow since you don't have marketing going on. Luckily the team of Ophion is bigger, but with some good motivation of the community manager, the community can become very active.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:43:09 PM

The above seems like a good solution for the 'problem'. Being that the ICO will give us a head start to so we can survive. I do think that just features are not the key to succes.
To make it an succes you need to assign someone for marketing tasks with some budget.

Most of the coins I've seen die a slow death because of lack of marketing while their developers are doing their utmost best to develop and develop.

Agreed, This is why we plan to offer our current community manager BTCat a more permanent role or look for someone else who can run the community side of things.

Honestly, I'm going to have to disagree I think... If you advertise a car to go 250 mph at 100 miles per gallon and put nice rims and a paint job on it, yeah you might get some folks interested in your product only for a limited time and consequently to be left disappointed if they end up "riding" said car.  You need to get the engine under the hood souped up and ready to go before you can market and use it to it's full extent.

Coins get around this by adding in "speculative hype" and seem to be "successful" in the short term of things, only to end up fading away by people hearing about another coin people are highly speculating on.  It's funny that people don't understand that when Bitcoin was just getting started, people were wayyy more focused on the code and stuff that was "under the hood" to get everything they wanted out of the coin right before they go about spreading the word amongst their friends and family.

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:47:54 PM

Perhaps...
- We use a custom system

-Sebastian

I've bought into DogecoinDark before the name change and yes their developer is one of the best. Active and talented. He has build features like it is nothing. I tip my hat for him.
But the problem is that most DEV are focused on their main thing IT. Which makes it hard for a coin to grow since you don't have marketing going on. Luckily the team of Ophion is bigger, but with some good motivation of the community manager, the community can become very active.

I tried to make it clear that i am heavily biased when it comes to Verge. It is the coin that brought me into altcoins, actually. That being said, I wanted to point the Ophion guys towards Verge, because they may see something in it, what they are looking for, and sometimes, the "smaller " projects are more approachable and more adaptable than the bigger ones. I think, Verge has proven time and again to be a good and stable project, that is, at least in my eyes, heavily undervalued.
I think the Ophion team is smart and informed enough to make their own decisions, and maybe, just maybe, Verge is actually what they are looking for.
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:48:57 PM

Everyone,

After a chat with fluffypony (Riccardo Spagni) - Monero Core Dev.

It appears Monero (https://getmonero.org) is a perfect solution
They have a solid built network running already with an extremely active development team

a. Monero is secure, private and untraceable.
b. The technical aspects such a block size are dynamic and will grow as Monero grows. unlike Bitcoin.
c. tx_extra script allows us to pack much data and even encrypted data into a single transaction without any fragmentation (This is a huge plus)

I cannot fault anything and with the support from the #monero-dev IRC Channel, This project can be finished on time and be more secure, quicker and better than ever I thought. Not to mention how easy and nice it was to chat to a core dev almost instantly and what a nice guy he was too.

From a user perspective nothing changes apart from having to download the monero client/node which is a whole load faster than Bitcoin core.

This is the way we are going, I believe this is the right direction of the project.

I will update with more tomorrow.

Sebastian Bates

DavidoAlto

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:50:18 PM

Honestly, I'm going to have to disagree I think... If you advertise a car to go 250 mph at 100 miles per gallon and put nice rims and a paint job on it, yeah you might get some folks interested in your product only for a limited time and consequently to be left disappointed if they end up "riding" said car.  You need to get the engine under the hood souped up and ready to go before you can market and use it to it's full extent.

Coins get around this by adding in "speculative hype" and seem to be "successful" in the short term of things, only to end up fading away by people hearing about another coin people are highly speculating on.  It's funny that people don't understand that when Bitcoin was just getting started, people were wayyy more focused on the code and stuff that was "under the hood" to get everything they wanted out of the coin right before they go about spreading the word amongst their friends and family.

Both are important. With a inferior product you will lose the 'battle', but without marketing, nobody will 'buy' your product. It's key to find a good balance.
Question is however, how can you achieve this?
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:56:17 PM

Marketing is needed to support and to introduce to poeple, but I think that features is very important to success too
if have good a features and good marketing, it a great for the futures.
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:59:37 PM

Both are important and both will be address with the utmost urgency, especially community and marketing for now.

The feature set is fantastic, we are bringing features never brought before to crypto-currencies. This will be a breakthrough and on the monero network.

-Sebastian

Dogedarkdev
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 10:05:05 PM

Perhaps...
- We use a custom system

-Sebastian

I tried to make it clear that i am heavily biased when it comes to Verge. It is the coin that brought me into altcoins, actually. That being said, I wanted to point the Ophion guys towards Verge, because they may see something in it, what they are looking for, and sometimes, the "smaller " projects are more approachable and more adaptable than the bigger ones. I think, Verge has proven time and again to be a good and stable project, that is, at least in my eyes, heavily undervalued.
I think the Ophion team is smart and informed enough to make their own decisions, and maybe, just maybe, Verge is actually what they are looking for.

thank you for the compliments guys. i like the idea of a decentralized market, and will keep my eyes on ophion.. it's something that is needed, and i dont think anyone has made one yet that is actually privacy focused, which is just as important as decentralization in my opinion. i am aware of 2 other decentralized markets, but they are running on clearnet and offer no user privacy.

and yes davido, i am a dev, not a marketing guy, so i will agree with you on that ;p

cheers =]

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:15:49 AM

Everyone,

After a chat with fluffypony (Riccardo Spagni) - Monero Core Dev.

It appears Monero (https://getmonero.org) is a perfect solution
They have a solid built network running already with an extremely active development team

a. Monero is secure, private and untraceable.
b. The technical aspects such a block size are dynamic and will grow as Monero grows. unlike Bitcoin.
c. tx_extra script allows us to pack much data and even encrypted data into a single transaction without any fragmentation (This is a huge plus)

I cannot fault anything and with the support from the #monero-dev IRC Channel, This project can be finished on time and be more secure, quicker and better than ever I thought. Not to mention how easy and nice it was to chat to a core dev almost instantly and what a nice guy he was too.

From a user perspective nothing changes apart from having to download the monero client/node which is a whole load faster than Bitcoin core.

This is the way we are going, I believe this is the right direction of the project.

I will update with more tomorrow.

Sebastian Bates

Do you have a moniker that you used before this one? It is pretty a new account to just jump on here and start an ICO.

Date Registered:    March 22, 2016, 10:09:30 PM

So you are Sebastian Bates, can you provide proof and link which Sebastian Bates you are.

Sorry for being so direct but I do my due diligence before backing anything and just because you talked to fluffy, that is not enough for me to trust you or your partner who is a noob as well.

Code:
Name: 	DavidoAlto
Activity: 80
Position: Member
Date Registered: November 03, 2015, 06:45:36

Cross posting this from the XMR thread:

Hi,

I thought I would introduce my project to this thread as we are launching a side project or Dapp as some people call it.

Ophion - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1464725.msg14892191#msg14892191
https://www.ophion.io

Ophion was planned to be built upon the Bitcoin network but due to discussion in the thread and discussion with fluffypony we have decided to utilize monero due to the absolute perfect fit

We are currently into our second week of ICO. But you can read the website https://www.ophion.io - Just ignore what now says Bitcoin, that needs to be updated and we need to change a few things before development starts.

## Feature List ##

Decentralized P2P Platform
AES-256 Encrypted Platform
Asset System & Built-in coin mixing
No Logging - At All!
Tor/i2p / Socks4/4a/5 Integration
2 of 3 Multisig Automation
Seller/Buyer Rating System
Encrypted Private Messaging System
Public Store Creation
Hidden Store Creation

Hope this fits well with Monero, it just looks incredible currency.

-Sebastian
SSL Certificate Support for Hidden Stores
RPC API

The Ophion trading platform will utilize the OPH colored coin.
In order to obtain the coin you must join the crowdsale, as the rest of the coins will be burned after the crowdsale ends.

Hate ICO (too many scams) why not lose the IPO and get crowdfunded and use XMR? No need for yet another coin.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:51:26 AM

I would like  if we got some answers from Sebastian regarding the queries from Hueristic, there have been too many ICO scams. And honestly this is my second ICO after neucoin, which was not a scam, but not succesfull either, where the neucoin team can be blamed of not being full transparent.
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:56:25 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 08:32:18 AM by Hazelnutter

Oh wow, Hueristic.

You have no substance or evidence to that claim.

We initially posted information about this project and ways we could do this around 2 months ago in the projects forum. It took a little thinking over but we decided to go with Bitcoin mainly because I do not know many altcoins.

We are also trying to be as transparent as possible, Showing our funds and showing what we are spending them on.

After ICO launch we have been receiving messages about bitcoin not being a secure network, you really should read back in the thread. The last few posts were around a discussion to to move to monero because people were not happy with counterparty or bitcoin.

In regards to DavidoAlto.

1. According to DavidoAlto profile he lives in Los Angeles where as I'm Near London
2. DavidoAlto gave an argument to use monero if im correct... why would we question ourself like that.
3. DavidoAlto may be posting on this thread because he is in our sig campaign?
4. We have no affiliation with this guy, we dont even have the same writing style
5. nothing DavidoAlto has posted has benefited us in any way

How would we possible be trying to scam you if we are trying to hire developers for c++/QT to help with development. We even messaged Dogedarkdev to ask if he would project lead the development for payment before your post was even posted and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1476551.0

You have made a completely out of the blue unfounded claim which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

What would you have us do at this stage? We are trying to make a fantastic project with the help of the community, but its not always that easy.

There may be some stuff that seems out of place regarding features, like multi-sig, but that is because its based on Bitcoin and we are now moving to monero, structures will have to change. We will have to update the website and whitepaper and this takes time. Its almost a re-design and all the work is included as well as our full time jobs.

I still need to read more on monero also, I am only going by what fluffypony said we could do with a tx.

-Sebastian

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:37:13 AM

But really its so good for dev or project manager to be more transparent to all people/investor here as op said the project is stated to be planned to 2 months ago, i think thats enough long and proper preparation for their coin and now they introduce it to market.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:54:26 AM

But really its so good for dev or project manager to be more transparent to all people/investor here as op said the project is stated to be planned to 2 months ago, i think thats enough long and proper preparation for their coin and now they introduce it to market.
well i'm a bit worried with the ICO because of heuristic question,this one should be clearly explained just to make the investor sure
even i'm not invest a ton of money but yeah,still have a hope on it

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:13:32 AM

this thing already explained by hazelnutter,but i'm agree with your point that this project should be more transparent,however it's to make the investor safe and feel this project is worth to be invested

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:20:58 AM

this thing already explained by hazelnutter,but i'm agree with your point that this project should be more transparent,however it's to make the investor safe and feel this project is worth to be invested

I guess that leaves me with the question as to how do I make my project more transparent. I've given out my identity, with my LinkedIn profile and I have released the addresses that the ICO incorporates along with a spending log for the project. What else is there to give out?

-Sebastian

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: