Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OPHION - A Secure, Anonymous & Decentralized Market |CROWDSALE LIVE|  (Read 15849 times)
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:24:48 AM

How is this even possible?

BTC Invested: 16.90273619 BTC
OPH Purchased: 171,167.386537 OPH

How can more ophion be bought with that amount of bictoin?
I think there is an error in the live statistics, please look at it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazelnutter (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:29:10 AM

That was an error from yesterday. The algorithm we setup to determine how much OPH was given per amount of btc was turned around so it gave more than it should have. We were notified of it yesterday in forum and were able to catch it before we lost too much.

We lost no more than 2100 OPH due to the error, so we decided to let the three people who profited from the bug keep it.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:05:11 AM

I can't for some reason login to my OPHION BACKOFFICE.. I tried every password I use and every username but can't login and  I purchased the last day of the first wave ICO price. Yesterday I logged in fine but for some reason today the login isn't in my chrome history so am stuck..I saved that long passphrase thingy but no idea now how can I login? Can i send you my btc text i.d s you can view the transaction and help me get my account back?  Cry

I now managed to login one account but it shows no history of my purchase..

so now can't remember if i made 2 accounts because i couldn't login to one/ and now can only login to the one without a purchase in it?

This is my txd. I.D I want to invest more but I need to find this investment account..as I want to add to it.. thank you..

https://blockchain.info/tx/9b49aad636ecd388e1d999fe828b1292a22fefcbd0cf65b9b1f3e1ce9fa4af9a   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 11:21:07 AM

I can't for some reason login to my OPHION BACKOFFICE.. I tried every password I use and every username but can't login and  I purchased the last day of the first wave ICO price. Yesterday I logged in fine but for some reason today the login isn't in my chrome history so am stuck..I saved that long passphrase thingy but no idea now how can I login? Can i send you my btc text i.d s you can view the transaction and help me get my account back?  Cry

so now can't remember if i made 2 accounts because i couldn't login to one/ and now can only login to the one without a purchase in it?

This is my txd. I.D I want to invest more but I need to find this investment account..as I want to add to it.. thank you..

https://blockchain.info/tx/9b49aad636ecd388e1d999fe828b1292a22fefcbd0cf65b9b1f3e1ce9fa4af9a   Smiley

Please add david.p.ladner@hotmail.com on Skype, I will help you get this settled.

-David

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:35:18 AM

Please add david.p.ladner@hotmail.com on Skype, I will help you get this settled.

-David

Thank you soooo much you are very kind.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 11:48:53 AM

Issue has been solved without resetting password.
A mnemonic password reset form is being created for future issues.

-David Ladner

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:09:07 PM

Issue has been solved without resetting password.
A mnemonic password reset form is being created for future issues.

-David Ladner

What a great Dev and help! I love to be part of a coin and community of people who care, makes it all more worthwhile!. I am going to check your Twitter now and do some retweets, let's get OPHION viral!  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:31:56 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 01:10:27 PM by Barbut

I`m nicely surprised with OP. First he let some people to keep 2100 coins, and after this fast help I can say that I have even more faith in this coin, and people behind it. I purchased some coins in first week, but now I think I will buy more.
Continue with good and transparent work, fast support and I think more people will feel like I do about this coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Harpua

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:40:33 PM

I'm confused... So when trying to purchase some OPH for a test run it brought me to the screen where they have the public address to send bitcoins and showed the QR code with it, and when I went to scan it was a completely different address... any reason as to why?
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:03:44 PM

I'm confused... So when trying to purchase some OPH for a test run it brought me to the screen where they have the public address to send bitcoins and showed the QR code with it, and when I went to scan it was a completely different address... any reason as to why?

Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out. Now fixed.

Instead of storing the address in a variable I was calling the function twice; so two different addresses.

Wouldn't have made a difference, payment would have still went through to your account.

Appreciate the find Smiley

-Sebastian

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:48:44 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 08:00:36 PM by Hueristic

Oh wow, Hueristic.

You have no substance or evidence to that claim.

First off, What claim? I don't remember any claim, is your reading comprehension faulty as your scripting skills?

We initially posted information about this project and ways we could do this around 2 months ago in the projects forum. It took a little thinking over but we decided to go with Bitcoin mainly because I do not know many altcoins.

Yes after researching you a little (If you are who you say you are) I can see that you have little to no experience with blockchain technology at all, which leads to the question Why should we trust that you can accomplish this task at all?

We are also trying to be as transparent as possible, Showing our funds and showing what we are spending them on.

That is laudable but you still havn't proven you are who you say you are, where is Davids personal information and please provide prrof that you are indeed who you say you are.

After ICO launch we have been receiving messages about bitcoin not being a secure network, you really should read back in the thread. The last few posts were around a discussion to to move to monero because people were not happy with counterparty or bitcoin.

Before launching an ICO you should have already known this, it shows your lack of knowledge in this field and tells me that you are ill prepared for this project and will not attain this goal. Unless of course your goal is nothing more than to sell tokens, get them listed, pump and dump them then your actions are making perfect sense.

How would we possible be trying to scam you if we are trying to hire developers for c++/QT to help with development. We even messaged Dogedarkdev to ask if he would project lead the development for payment before your post was even posted and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1476551.0

What kind of ridiculous logic is this? To paraphrase you, you are saying. "Why would I talk to people and act like I'm not running a con while I am, that would be foolish". Trying is the operative word here, please show me where you have laid out cash for a competent coder and hiring a cut and paste clone coin dev does not fit that criteria.

You have made a completely out of the blue unfounded claim which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Again where have I done this? Have you ever taken a critical thinking class? With the degree you proport you should have taking it as an elective if nothing else.

What would you have us do at this stage? We are trying to make a fantastic project with the help of the community, but its not always that easy.

No it is not and it should not be, if it was even more scams would be running. What would I have you do? I would have you stop your ICO, update your literature with the "New" direction you have decided on. Give your investors back their funds and relaunch when you have a more viable and sound understanding of what you are trying to do. There are many experts on this forum who can point you in the right direction but you are going about this in such a haphazard way that it is doomed to be nothing but a P&D whether you intend for it to be or not.

There may be some stuff that seems out of place regarding features, like multi-sig, but that is because its based on Bitcoin and we are now moving to monero, structures will have to change. We will have to update the website and whitepaper and this takes time. Its almost a re-design and all the work is included as well as our full time jobs.[\quote]

Again correct which is exactly why you need to stop now and do all that is required beforehand and then relaunch. Who knows, if you do this correct you may get some of the real investors behind you. By changing direction in the middle of an ICO you have lied to your investors which makes you criminally liable. You should think on this very hard. is 16btc worth jail time?

In regards to DavidoAlto....
-Sebastian

AFA David Alto account, that was my bad. I thought it was "David Ladner". So I am assuming that both David Ladner and Sebastian Bates are using the Hazelnutter account? Why use a generic account and not one named OphionCoin?

I still need to read more on monero also, I am only going by what fluffypony said we could do with a tx.

-Sebastian

It is obvious you do need to understand something you wish to integrate. So why are you continuing an ICO when you fully admit you don't understand what you are trying to do? And what Fluffy said is possible does not mean you are the person that can accomplish it. It is possible to land a man on the moon, can you do that? Do you expect Fluffy to work on this for you? If so please show us the conversation where he says so, it seems you are trying to garner a large amount of trust just because you spoke to him and he said it's possible. Anything is possible but I will bet my house that you accomplishing this the way in which you are currently headed will make it improbable to impossible.

That was an error from yesterday. The algorithm we setup to determine how much OPH was given per amount of btc was turned around so it gave more than it should have. We were notified of it yesterday in forum and were able to catch it before we lost too much.

We lost no more than 2100 OPH due to the error, so we decided to let the three people who profited from the bug keep it.

For a project that's goal it to provide a marketplace it is very unprofessional for this to happen with a simple algorithm, how can the final product be trusted?

Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out. Now fixed.

Instead of storing the address in a variable I was calling the function twice; so two different addresses.

Wouldn't have made a difference, payment would have still went through to your account.

Appreciate the find Smiley

-Sebastian

Again very sloppy.

I have looked at your twitter which you created a very short time ago and your first post to verify who you are does not work!

https://twitter.com/HazelnutterDev

Sebastian Bates ‏@HazelnutterDev Mar 22

Verifying myself: I am hazelnutter on Keybase.io. D3oETMczvLmhQA_Jlip47qhOAYRg0YQ-SCbW / https://keybase.io/hazelnutter/sigs/D3oETMczvLmhQA_Jlip47qhOAYRg0YQ-SCbW

Oy!
Sorry, what you are looking for...it does not exist.

SO Again I ask you to prove who you are.

I also find it disturbing that you support a Person accused of Spoofing which is a market ploy known all to well in this area as a tool for market manipulators and P&D groups.

Sebastian Bates ‏@HazelnutterDev Mar 23

Should Navinder Sarao be in trouble for playing the market? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35879099 … #bitcoin #wallstreet #cryptocurrency #dowjones #nyse

Your Github is brand new without even one commit!!!

https://github.com/Hazelnutter
https://github.com/Hazelnutter/ophion

Now with all this being said I would like to point out that what you propose is needed and XMR community has already been ripped off by a "Dev" who promised and was paid up front. I see red flags all over your statements from telling us what type of encryption will be used when you are not even a cryptographer to telling us that you golf, play soccer and love kittens.

Is this just you Russian speaking account?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=821995;sa=showPosts

WHAT I AM DOING HERE IS WHAT ANY SERIOUS INVESTOR SHOULD BE DOING. It's called Due Diligence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_diligence

Now I have split up your conversation and answered every one of your points and expect a response in the same fashion. Not some paragraph of nonsense like you responded last time. This is me being nice, If I decide you are a scammer then you will find me far less tolerable I can assure you of that.

Also take note I am not being paid for this so those of you invested should take care that these questions are answered to you satisfaction, I may not even waste the time to continue this.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:36:07 PM

We are different persons and I can prove it by showing you skype logs of me and David Ladner.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:43:29 PM

I`m nicely surprised with OP. First he let some people to keep 2100 coins, and after this fast help I can say that I have even more faith in this coin, and people behind it. I purchased some coins in first week, but now I think I will buy more.
Continue with good and transparent work, fast support and I think more people will feel like I do about this coin.

That's right, in fact i think that providing the market's services so rapidly is from the best and powerful features of this market, which could allow it to be differnt and encourage more people to use and advertise it as well.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:36:27 PM

We are different persons and I can prove it by showing you skype logs of me and David Ladner.

Yes, You are Sebastian correct? I never said you were David. Are you getting accounts mixed up in your head?

Why is the site down?

https://www.ophion.io/index.php#about

If your updating it then post as such. Very unprofessional.

So you and David are sharing the Hazelnutter account correct?

Why havn't you answered the questions in my last post. you are starting to look like you are lieing.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
hatshepsut93
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:44:47 PM

Yes, You are Sebastian correct? I never said you were David. Are you getting accounts mixed up in your head?

Why is the site down?

Why havn't you answered the questions in my last post. you are starting to look like you are lieing.

I'm just a hired translator, and I said that I can prove that I'm a different person than Hazelnutter from this forum and David Ladner from skype.

Everything else is not my business.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:12:44 PM

Why is the site down?

I'm just a hired translator, and I said that I can prove that I'm a different person than Hazelnutter from this forum and David Ladner from skype.

So you are saying you are NOT Sebastian Bates?

hatshepsut93
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:16:33 PM

Why is the site down?

I am NOT Sebastian Bates (Hazelnutter) or David Ladner.

I am hatshepsut93, a freelance translator.

I can back these statements with solid proofs via pm.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:20:05 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 10:31:27 PM by Hazelnutter

I am Sebastian Bates, not everyone we hire is me.

What is your problem? Please just say it outright so I can answer instead of all these absolutely stupid pointless messages.

If so be it, ask a graphologist to look over everyone on bitcointalk and prove that I only have this account?

As for your other claims, I made a keybase.io account because I thought it a public key was needed for bitcoin, which I only started using a few months back. When creating this account it asked me to create other accounts like twitter/github which I never had before. These are all new.

The project is still heading the same direction even if I need to educate myself with monero a bit, it will be the same project. I am curently looking into creating payment ID manually in monero to add tx_extra 32 byte. The project is going ahead, Developers will be invested, It seems we may have hired 2 today, people I Know also so work can start quick and we have a third possible intern starting.

I'm not going to let you ruin this project with your pointless absolutely stupid accusations, now grow up and if you don't like the project just don't be here.

-Sebastian

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:32:35 PM

Why is the site down?

I am NOT Sebastian Bates (Hazelnutter) or David Ladner.

I am hatshepsut93, a freelance translator.

I can back these statements with solid proofs via pm.

I am Sebastian Bates, Not everyone we hire is me.

What is your problem? Please just say it outright so I can answer instead of all these absolutely stupid pointless messages

If so be it, ask a graphologist to look over everyone on bitcointalk and prove that I only have this account?

as for your other claims, I made a keybase.io account because I thought it a public key was needed for bitcoin, which I only started using a few months back. When creating this account it asked me to create other accounts like twitter/github which I never had before.

The project is still heading the same direction even if I need to educate myself with monero a bit, it will be the same project. I am curently looking into creating payment ID manually in monero to add tx_extra 32 byte. The project is going ahead, Developers will be invested, It seems we may have hired 2 today, people I Know also so work can start quick and we have a third possible intern starting.

Im not going to let you ruin this project with your pointless absolutely stupid accusations, now grow up and if you dont like the project just dont be here.

-Sebastian

-David

Signed by David

Hi,

I thought I would introduce my project to this thread as we are launching a side project or Dapp as some people call it.

Ophion - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1464725.msg14892191#msg14892191
https://www.ophion.io

Ophion was planned to be built upon the Bitcoin network but due to discussion in the thread and discussion with fluffypony we have decided to utilize monero due to the absolute perfect fit

We are currently into our second week of ICO. But you can read the website https://www.ophion.io - Just ignore what now says Bitcoin, that needs to be updated and we need to change a few things before development starts.

## Feature List ##

Decentralized P2P Platform
AES-256 Encrypted Platform
Asset System & Built-in coin mixing
No Logging - At All!
Tor/i2p / Socks4/4a/5 Integration
2 of 3 Multisig Automation
Seller/Buyer Rating System
Encrypted Private Messaging System
Public Store Creation
Hidden Store Creation

Hope this fits well with Monero, it just looks incredible currency.

-Sebastian
SSL Certificate Support for Hidden Stores
RPC API

Signed by Sebastian

внyтpи  кoшeлькa counterwallet.io  мoжнo cpaзy кyпить пpeдпpoдaжy ?
Пpaвильнaя ccылкa бyдeт wallet.counterwallet.io .
И нeт , кyпить нeльзя(

https://ophion.io/ru/crowdsale

Пocлeднee ICO пpoxoдившee нa counterwallet былo BitSura, xopoшo чтo влoжил бyквaльнo пapy дoллapoв, нa пpoбy. Дo cиx пop ни вывecти нa дpyгyю биpжy, ни пpoдaть нa caмoм counterwallet. Taк чтo я лyчшe пoдoждy биpжy Grin
Oбъявлeниe

Былo пpинятo peшeниe иcпoльзoвaть блoкчeйн counterparty (http://counterparty.io/) для coздaния и pacпpocтpaнeния тoкeнoв

Пpeимyщecтвa

1. Mгнoвeнный oбмeн OPH -> XCP -> oбмeнники нa кoтopыx ecть XCP, нaпpимep XCP/BTC

2. Oтличный API, пoзвoлит ввecти OPH быcтpee, вoзмoжнo в ближaйшиe дни.

Этo никaк нe пoвлияeт нa paбoтy ceти Ophion и дaжe дoбaвит нoвыe фyнкции, тaкиe кaк иcпoльзoвaниe кoшeлькa counterparty.

Hy cчитaйтe этo пpигoвopoм.
Пepвoe - нa cчeтy дoлжнo быть нe мeньшe 50К caтoшeй чтo бы дeлaть кaкиe-тo oпepaции
Bтopoe - кoмиccия зa oпepaцию 25К caтoшeй
Tpeтьe - биpжa тaк и нe дoпилeнa, кoшeлeк пepиoдичecки нaкpывaeтcя мeдным тaзoм. He зaxoдитe  пapy мecяцeв, мoжeт тyпo aнyлиpoвaть . Этo я eщe гoд нaзaд пpoxoдил c дpyгим пpoeктoм и вынec для ceбя oднy бaнaльнyю мыcль. Ecли дeв cвязывaeтcя c counterparty  тo ничeгo xopoшeгo oт нeгo нe жди. Иcключeниeм пoкa cтaли двa или тpи пpoeктa.

Я пoпpocил глaвнoгo paзpaбoтчикa пpoкoммeнтиpoвaть cвoe peшeниe иcпoльзoвaть Counterparty, вoт eгo oтвeт:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1464725.msg14880220#msg14880220

15/05/2016 я, Sebastian Bates peшил пepeйти c API Coloured Coins нa Counterparty.io из-зa pядa пpичин.

Этими пpичинaми были жeлaния ycкopить и yлyчшить пpoцecc paзpaбoтки, и cфoкycиpoвaтьcя нa API c coлиднoй пoдoплeкoй, кoтopый мoжнo былo бы лeгкo интeгpиpoвaть c пoмoщью C++ 

Counterparty имeeт xopoшyю peпyтaцию, a тaкжe пoзвoляeт лeгкo пoдключитьcя к ceти Ethereum. Этo бoльшoй шaг впepeд, пocкoлькy тeпepь мы бyдeм имeть вoзмoжнocть включитьcя в Ethereum, ecли пocчитaeт нyжнo и пpocтo имeть дoпoлнитeльнyю вoзмoжнocть.

Ho caмoй вaжнoй пpичинoй пo кoтopoй я, Sebastian Bates, peшил этo cдeлaть, былo жeлaниe дaть пoльзoвaтeлям вoзмoжнocть тopгoвaть тoкeнaми Opion и cтpoить экoнoмикy eщe дo выxoдa нa oбмeнники.

Ha дaнный мoмeнт,  17/05/2016,  мы cвязaлиcь c нecкoлькими пoпyляpными oбмeнникaми, 2 из кoтopыx выpaзили жeлaниe пoддepжaть нac, нo xoтят имeть экcклюзивнoe пpaвo нa oпepaции c нaшим тoкeнoм. Я пытaюcь peшить этoт вoпpoc.

Ho пepeгoвopы выглядят oчeнь oбнaдeживaющe и мы нaдeeмcя быть нa oбмeнникax в дeнь peлизa в aвгycтe или ceнтябpe.

Haдeюcь вы пoймeтe пoчeмy я, Sebastian Bates, пpинял этo peшeниe, нo нe cтecняйтecь зaдaвaть вoпpocы.

-Sebastian Bates

Signed by you under hatshepsut93 account.

I'd be very careful here, you notice the Red coming out?

Stop the lying and answer all those questions or it's time for me to start a scam thread on you.

Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:37:10 PM

I'd be very careful here, you notice the Red coming out?

Stop the lying and answer all those questions or it's time for me to start a scam thread on you.

Jesus you are simple, he is the translator, he copied word for word my statement.

And hazelnutter is utilized by me and David Ladner, I am UK, David is US, it allows us access to support around the clock.

-Sebastian (thats why we tag our names)

P.S. We are answering the questions, where can you not see an answer? READ ABOVE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: