Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining  (Read 348307 times)
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:23:22 PM

This thread is full sheep shills saying that this project is what makes crypto great, while this project had the biggest premine/instamine in crypto history. How do you guys even look into the mirror while hyping this bullshit?

Doesn't matter what service the developers offer or create here. This is a scam until the OP clearly states "Don't buy the coin on exchanges, because the developers will dump on you from the millions of coins they hold and stake (80%+ of the supply). Get it ONLY for free from the website, from where it's centrally issued for content."

Do you remember Ripple?
One of the rule in crypto world - don't want? - don't buy.

Oh, they gave you a few dollars on their website so you can shut up and hype this scam? You are very cheap bro.

Short POW? Check
Relaunched because their miners crashed? Check
Used shady tactics so they can most of the supply? Check
Coins staking now? Check

Literally never seen a more shady project in my 2+ years on this forum that has been tried to put up as legit by some sheeps from BTS and people who are happy from a few free dollars.

1. I don't register at their web site, so I don't get "few dollars"
2. Short POW? I still mining.
3. Relaunch due bug, and not because their crashed miners - Check

Literally I'm mine different coins in my 3+ years on this forum, and, yes, I'm was always happy from few thousand free dollars from mining new coins like PrimeCoin, YBC, Quark, etc. and use them for trading - It's fun and it's crypto world.  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:30:18 PM

This thread is full sheep shills saying that this project is what makes crypto great, while this project had the biggest premine/instamine in crypto history. How do you guys even look into the mirror while hyping this bullshit?

Doesn't matter what service the developers offer or create here. This is a scam until the OP clearly states "Don't buy the coin on exchanges, because the developers will dump on you from the millions of coins they hold and stake (80%+ of the supply). Get it ONLY for free from the website, from where it's centrally issued for content."

Do you remember Ripple?

Oh, they gave you a few dollars on their website so you can shut up and hype this scam? You are very cheap bro.

Short POW? Check
Coins staking now? Check

Literally never seen a more shady project in my 2+ years on this forum that has been tried to put up as legit by some sheeps from BTS and people who are happy from a few free dollars.

Literally I'm mine different coins in my 3+ years on this forum, and, yes, I'm was always happy from few thousand free dollars from mining new coins like PrimeCoin, YBC, Quark, etc. and use them for trading - It's fun and it's crypto world.  Smiley

Do that, but stop supporting scams openly.

There was no relaunch do to a bug, their miners crashed, all at once, all has been pointed out. They owned almost all of the early hash.

1 out of every 21 blocks is a POW block, rest is staking, mostly the coins they own. Stop the bullshit.

testz
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:37:56 PM

There was no relaunch do to a bug, their miners crashed, all at once, all has been pointed out. They owned almost all of the early hash.

1 out of every 21 blocks is a POW block, rest is staking, mostly the coins they own. Stop the bullshit.

Can you point me where I support Steem openly? (except my reservation post of this thread "Looks great!") I support Steem silently at slack group and http://steemit.com

To get their stake they mine using AWS for 7+ days, do you think they get more advantages because relaunch? I see only disadvantages because more peoples manage to compile and run miners during their first launch and get ready at relaunch.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:40:40 PM

Can you point me where I support Steem openly? (except my reservation post of this thread "Looks great!") I support Steem silently at slack group and http://steemit.com

To get their stake they mine using AWS for 7+ days, do you think they get more advantages because relaunch? I see only disadvantages because more peoples manage to compile and run miners during their first launch and get ready at relaunch.

Re: which altcoin should i invest?

Probably today it's a good time to invest into STEEM   Wink

You really don't realize that it's pointless to bullshit. Try that with fresh accounts. BTW nice investment advice, since it was obvious the exchange rate will fall for a long time, considering the developers dump as long as they need money.

All this topic needs is a notice in the OP with the following: "Don't buy the coin on exchanges, because the developers will dump on you from the millions of coins they hold and stake (80%+ of the supply). Get it ONLY for free from the website, from where it's centrally issued for content."

It won't be a noob trap and people can still get their coins for free on the website, the only reason it's not there is because the developers need to dump to gain funding.

testz
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:48:11 PM

Re: which altcoin should i invest?

Probably today it's a good time to invest into STEEM   Wink

You really don't realize that it's pointless to bullshit. Try that with fresh accounts.

Who buy Steem at 28 of April makes 2x profit and says thanks testz  Wink
It's not my business to spread "pointless to bullshit" to/from new accounts.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:48:53 PM

Do you remember Ripple?

Short POW? Check
Coins staking now? Check

The mind-frame of most miners for clonecoin launches is if they get there early they should be able to get tons of value for next to nothing.....just because they were lurking in the forums right when it was launched. I agree with this for the most part, I feel the same way about clones. Clone developers put next to no effort into cloning the coin. A few search and replaces, change the rewards, swap out the images, make a thread, and boom you have a new coin. The "developers" of these do not deserve much more value than the miners because they have not worked for it.

STEEM is not a clone. From what I understand, there are many people/resources behind the scenes. Did you expect them to put all of this work into building something just so a few people on bitcointalk can rush in there(just cause they were lucky enough to be trolling the altcoin section at that time) and mine the majority of the network? This thinking seems counterproductive. Most people that catch launches early are the first to dump massive amounts of the new coin. Which, once again, is okay for clonecoins....that is what is expected.

Stop thinking of this as another clonecoin and your butthurt will stop.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:51:24 PM

Do you remember Ripple?

Short POW? Check
Coins staking now? Check

Literally I'm mine different coins in my 3+ years on this forum, and, yes, I'm was always happy from few thousand free dollars from mining new coins like PrimeCoin, YBC, Quark, etc. and use them for trading - It's fun and it's crypto world.  Smiley

STEEM is not a clone. From what I understand, there are many people/resources behind the scenes. Did you expect them to put all of this work into building something just so a few people on bitcointalk can rush in there(just cause they were lucky enough to be trolling the altcoin section at that time) and mine the majority of the network?

No I didn't expect it. That's why projects like LISK, WAVES, DAO, ETH run ICOs with fair rules. They don't just do a shady launch, where they gain 80% of the supply, without showing accountability and claiming "No premine/Instamine". Are you seriously this delusional? Are you not reading my comments? Why even bother to respond?

This is a noob trap, after closing all the previous ANNs and not giving out the information needed for future investors, who might think about buying on exchanges.

Stop trying to justify the outright weak and shady methods of the developers so they can avoid taxes with not running an ICO. BTW this forum is full with non-clone coins who could manage fair launches and could solve their funding, but sadly the BTS developers are broke and need the money.

vlom
Legendary

Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:52:36 PM

Short POW? Check
Coins staking now? Check
4th ANN to burry the past? Check

wow, thanks for that. this is really a great checklist.

i will save this in a txt-file to check new coins.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:56:54 PM

Lol banished to the Service Announcements (Altcoins) section. Time for new thread #4? Or will it be #5?
seedtrue
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:57:55 PM

Do you remember Ripple?

Short POW? Check
Coins staking now? Check

Literally I'm mine different coins in my 3+ years on this forum, and, yes, I'm was always happy from few thousand free dollars from mining new coins like PrimeCoin, YBC, Quark, etc. and use them for trading - It's fun and it's crypto world.  Smiley

STEEM is not a clone. From what I understand, there are many people/resources behind the scenes. Did you expect them to put all of this work into building something just so a few people on bitcointalk can rush in there(just cause they were lucky enough to be trolling the altcoin section at that time) and mine the majority of the network?

No I didn't expect it. That's why projects like LISK, WAVES, DAO, ETH run ICOs with fair rules. They don't just do a shady launch, where they gain 80% of the supply, without showing accountability and claiming "No premine/Instamine". Are you seriously this delusional? Are you not reading my comments? Why even bother to respond?

This is a noob trap, after closing all the previous ANNs and not giving out the information needed for future investors, who might think about buying on exchanges.

Stop trying to justify the outright weak and shady methods of the developers so they can avoid taxes with not running an ICO
. BTW this forum is full with non-clone coins who could manage fair launches and could solve their funding, but sadly the BTS developers are broke and need the money.

So you would rather them have just ran an ICO with no mining whatsoever? That way they would have got 100% premine? What the fuck kind of logic is that?
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:58:35 PM

Lol banished to the Service Announcements (Altcoins) section. Time for new thread #4? Or will it be #5?

Haha, yeah seems like it. Also calling blogging the new mining, while they centrally issue some of the premine through a website is kinda humorous.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:00:26 PM

Do you remember Ripple?

Short POW? Check
Coins staking now? Check

Stop trying to justify the outright weak and shady methods of the developers so they can avoid taxes with not running an ICO
. BTW this forum is full with non-clone coins who could manage fair launches and could solve their funding, but sadly the BTS developers are broke and need the money.

So you would rather them have just ran an ICO with no mining whatsoever? That way they would have got 100% premine? What the fuck kind of logic is that?

They would be left with Bitcoins, which they can exchange to dollars to fund the project. Everyone will have clear terms of how much the developers get and they can be accounted for that money. You have no clue on exactly how much they own now, how much they dump on you and where the shity exchange rate will end up if they are finished . To top this off every late investor who tries to buy on exchanges on the road will get fucked without getting any information as to why that happened.

You have clearly a potato as a brain if you ask these kind of questions. Anything is better compared to the shady launch they produced.

testz
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:02:50 PM

I think we already do the great job to give a lot of right information to noobs at this thread  Wink
And I'm sure that we will continue and if devs opens new thread we will do same at new threads as well  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:04:36 PM

Do you allow to reblog posts from another blog?
is the pay only according to how a post is voted?
I can blog, but I wonder if this would waste my time?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
seedtrue
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:04:56 PM

--snip

They would be left with Bitcoins, which they can exchange to dollars to fund the project. Everyone will have clear terms of how much the developers get and they can be accounted for that money. You have no clue on exactly how much they own now, how much they dump on you and where the shity exchange rate will end up if they are finished . To top this off every late investor who tries to buy on exchanges on the road will get fucked without getting any information as to why that happened.

You have clearly a potato as a brain if you ask these kind of questions. Anything is better compared to the shady launch they produced.

Code:
 "memo_key": "STM65wH1LZ7BfSHcK69SShnqCAH5xdoSZpGkUjmzHJ5GCuxEK9V5G",
  "json_metadata": "",
  "proxy": "",
  "created": "2016-03-24T17:00:21",
  "mined": true,
  "comment_count": 0,
  "lifetime_vote_count": 0,
  "post_count": 1,
  "voting_power": 10000,
  "last_vote_time": "2016-03-24T17:00:21",
  "balance": "153109.524 STEEM",
  "sbd_balance": "0.000 SBD",
  "sbd_seconds": "0",
  "sbd_seconds_last_update": "1970-01-01T00:00:00",
  "sbd_last_interest_payment": "1970-01-01T00:00:00",
  "vesting_shares": "257910734535.923078 VESTS",
  "vesting_withdraw_rate": "0.000000 VESTS",
  "next_vesting_withdrawal": "1969-12-31T23:59:59",
  "withdrawn": 0,
  "to_withdraw": 0,
  "proxied_vsf_votes": 0,
  "witnesses_voted_for": 0,
  "average_bandwidth": 145485200,
  "lifetime_bandwidth": "19240000000",
  "last_bandwidth_update": "2016-05-09T23:03:15",
  "average_market_bandwidth": 182717958,
  "last_market_bandwidth_update": "2016-05-09T23:03:15",
  "last_post": "2016-03-30T18:30:18"
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:05:39 PM

I did not know there was an issue with this Project. What brought me here is the Title "Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining"
and now I see other people calling it Scam. I think devs need to clarify things so can have trust in what they are doing.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:06:50 PM

I think we already do the great job to give a lot of right information to noobs at this thread  Wink
And I'm sure that we will continue and if devs opens new thread we will do same at new threads as well  Smiley

Yeah, you are doing a great job at advising people to buy into this.

testz
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:07:16 PM

...You have no clue on exactly how much they own now...

Here is the better view: http://steemd.com/@steemit

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:08:22 PM

has anyone tried this? how did it go?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:09:34 PM

Sweet that you actually believe they pushed everything into the website and magically require no funding now. Let's see what a STEEM is worth in a few weeks.

For reference:

Vol: 7 BTC

Buy Support: 27 BTC

Oh and Poloniex will probably never add this, so good luck getting attention on scam supporting Bittrex.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: