Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think Particl is the latest Scam in Crypto?
Yes, this things should not be supported. Exchanges supporting are part of the Scam. - 40 (38.1%)
it is not. - 10 (9.5%)
Most probably it is. - 16 (15.2%)
I have no doubt. I even lost money there. - 7 (6.7%)
Of course, pump and dump scam. - 32 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PART] Particl is latest Shadow cash rebrand Scam - SDC coinswap is now Particl  (Read 20579 times)
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:18:38 PM

I have a post exposing Shadow here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1618604.msg16290870#msg16290870
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 10:46:42 PM

This is sad and pathetic, but i don't care i will support sdc regardless of price because you guys made this personal now.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 12:49:22 AM

This is sad and pathetic, but i don't care i will support sdc regardless of price because you guys made this personal now.
Ego kicks in occasionally, yes. Just bad crypto will ruin the scene's reputation and shunt of newcomers
So what's the bad crypto? SDC? give reason please with some evidence to back it up or don't bother.
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:22:13 AM

Ego kicks in occasionally, yes. Just bad crypto will ruin the scene's reputation and shunt of newcomers
So what's the bad crypto? SDC? give reason please with some evidence to back it up or don't bother.

What this thread tells me is some of the pathetic Monero supporters are desperate, because they know SDC is superior. The facts, and time will prove it.
SDC is light years ahead, and everyone is starting to notice.

sickandtired (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:03:33 AM

Broken again

Let me correct you. The "thin" mode in Umbra has been disabled due to upgrade to PoSv3 ... It was not a priority and thus will be redesigned inline with PoSv3 in the coming months.

I have followed this discussion and wanted to add that one of your own @kewde stated when I spoke to him about the code, that the 'thin' mode in SDC was broken:

https://i.imgur.com/EIFec6I.png

And I just told you the reason. When we upgraded to PoSv3 we decided that there was a much better way to have "thin mode" nodes inline with our future design plans and thus it will not be upgraded as part of PoSv3 but instead later.

I like this that SDC has been exposed. Trying to hide flaws and their incompetence and they had to rely on Monero devs to tell them what to do. They do not answer questions. How do you prove that you sent to a stealth address? No answer, just babble. Why do exchanges like poloniex use standard addresses where with Monero they use stealth addresses? No answer, just propaganda. Get real guys, the SDC team do not answer the questions.
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:18:58 AM

No matter how hard sdcers try to shill their true scam with pretty phrased lies, The Real crypto users are not dumb, they know that this a insider shitcoin.

Saved for the records before they apply their censorship on the thread as always.

Are you serious?

Shadowcash SDC have the best wallet in crypto world do not be delusional. It has one of the most awesome community.

Development team is one of the best teams in cryptocurrency development worlds. They have the most beautiful wallet, PR.

Development team is working constantly tirelessly. IT is very hard to develop a real product in privacy protective space.

When they will launch first real private decentralized marketplace one SDC  coin in a year time will be more than 100 dollars. There is a  very low supply of coins. SDC coin has a very healthy distribution among community members as this project is old.

Everyone has to have at least couple coins to be sure that they will not miss the upcoming second BITCOIN.

LMAO...RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTT

Whatever it is you are smoking, can you please share with us all? LOL.

SDC going nowhere as usual, save for a couple pumps on news thru each year from the insiders on this coin.
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:34:32 PM

This is getting ridiculous, this scammers have no shame!
After saying for 2 years that "shadowtrash" is the best name, blablabla that identifies your ideology and bla bla bla,
you come with yet another swap/change ROFL you guys have no shame at all, The number 1 scamers coin Particl now ROFL,
you guys really will end up in jail after all this pump and dump / scam games you have been playing since Cinni / Shadow / Particl,
no integrity, same shit, same shitty ppl.

crz: drakoin: Debug window -> Command and enter: reloadanondata
It will rescan the blockchain, let it run the wallet might freeze, that's normal.
After that, try resending your transaction.

I am trying that now.

Thanks a lot!
That seems to have helped. Thanks.

Now a new problem:

I am trying to send,
from account "PRIVATE" (where I have a few coins)
to account "PUBLIC"
pay to (a   S.................................   address)

After "Confirm send coins: Are you sure to send ... SDC SHADOW, ring size .., to SDC lalala (S.................................)?".

and Yes button, I get a

Send coins
Error: Invalid Stealth Address.

ShadowCoin version v 1.5.0.2

Please help me with the above. Thanks.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:47:35 PM

huh I didn't notice cinni turned into sdc..... I have an old cinni wallet somewhere are these still exchangeable to sdc?

sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:45:58 AM

They continue to delete all questions and posts declaring the scam on their "open source thread" moderated just so they can follow with their scam.

Pump and Dump is profit  Tongue open eye and get money  Lips sealed

It is called scamming, none the less Cheesy
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:48:06 AM

investors starting to wake up to the scam.

It has been called lots of times, but now you can know for real everyone participating in Cinni/Shadowcash/Particl scam (3rd round of scamming by Ryno developer and his team)
and every exchange that lists this coin will be just giving a green flag to the scam becoming part of the scam themselves.

I have been following this project from the time when it had a small market cap, and the price was comparatively low, around 45K SATS!
I had belief in this project and the developers. I remember the times when Ryno used to juggle between his day job and SDC development.
Later after the anon coins explosion, this coin gained traction and did well too. The project was going good. Price was good and market sentiments of the community was amazing. I once held a bag close to around 47,000 SDC.

BUT

Is it just me or I think there's something very fishy about the recent developments?

The price dropped by almost more than 50% in a span of less than 3-4 hours. It was a massive dump. The strong community was shocked. It was a cruel joke on the investors, not just because of the price drop but also to a shocking new revelation that ShadowCash was on the verge of its end. Forcing the supporters and the community into another new project called Particl a "FREE MARKET''. "

I have many questions and thoughts on my mind which I shall put forth in the form of points oneby one.

1. How can SDC/PARTICL expect community support when a project was abandoned during its prime? Though I understand the devs need not be concerned about market prices, but what was unethical was them not being open to the supportive community about their plans to abandon this project halfway.

2. I have been observing the ICO page at https://www.particl.io/ and I see that the milestone 1 is funded at 55% right now. And the total goal is to raise 750,000 USD ( 715 BTC )  .

When the dump occurred, it was a massive and a sudden one. For the markets to recover back to the ATH we needed buys worth 800 BTC to recover to the price to 0.004600 BTC.

What is very strange is I see, the funding on the ICO page keep increasing, but the price on the markets remains the same or keeps tanking. Considering the only way to fund Particl is through SDC, how is this even possible?

3. SDC statement that was released about Particl also mentioned about this "Network" they recently tied up with for Particl. Could it be a possibility that these guys had a role in artificially pumping the price up so that they could bull trap everyone before strategically announcing "news" and then dumping the price to buy cheap SDC and then fund Particl?

4. SDC team boasted about the 30 Million USD market cap in the newsletter after the announcement about details regarding Particl. It is right now only 12 Million USD now. What a JOKE.

5. People will not forget about how you betrayed the supportive community, by abandoning the project midway and forcing people into a new ICO. How can you expect people to trust and believe your future projects.

6. Will Particl be listed on Polo? Will it even be considered, considering what happened to SDC? The whole point of SDC has been changed, people believed in this project for a cause, and that whole point is almost over, we can now sleep over a marketplace which is P2P. WOW!! So much innovation in 2017. LOL ( Don't tell me how this is anon and different, there are many projects out there, this is no disruptor )

7. The same dumpers/scammers probably have already schemed to screw people over with their new ICO, expect a pump and massive bull runs, but remember the point of it, BULLTRAP, its just another scheme to take away your money, your houses and your BTC, a bunch of thieves who are scheming and not concerned about the real community.  

8. Circulating Supply is 6,641,267 SDC and the goal on the Particl ICO site is 3,320,000. What about the remaining 3,321,267 SDC once the goal has been reached? Will they abandon the remaining SDC users and coins? I see no clarity? Well maybe, that's the point of it too. Who knows?

9. Expect the price to fall further once more people realize your massive scam. It is a sad day indeed.

10. I never thought I'd say all this, but what hurts me more than the price is how this beautiful project was abandoned without appreciating/informing the community members about such a MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT.

WE may FORGIVE, but we will NOT FORGET and you shall see in your coming days.

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:28:31 AM

investors starting to wake up to the scam.

It has been called lots of times, but now you can know for real everyone participating in Cinni/Shadowcash/Particl scam (3rd round of scamming by Ryno developer and his team)
and every exchange that lists this coin will be just giving a green flag to the scam becoming part of the scam themselves.

I have been following this project from the time when it had a small market cap, and the price was comparatively low, around 45K SATS!
I had belief in this project and the developers. I remember the times when Ryno used to juggle between his day job and SDC development.
Later after the anon coins explosion, this coin gained traction and did well too. The project was going good. Price was good and market sentiments of the community was amazing. I once held a bag close to around 47,000 SDC.

BUT

Is it just me or I think there's something very fishy about the recent developments?

The price dropped by almost more than 50% in a span of less than 3-4 hours. It was a massive dump. The strong community was shocked. It was a cruel joke on the investors, not just because of the price drop but also to a shocking new revelation that ShadowCash was on the verge of its end. Forcing the supporters and the community into another new project called Particl a "FREE MARKET''. "

I have many questions and thoughts on my mind which I shall put forth in the form of points oneby one.

1. How can SDC/PARTICL expect community support when a project was abandoned during its prime? Though I understand the devs need not be concerned about market prices, but what was unethical was them not being open to the supportive community about their plans to abandon this project halfway.

2. I have been observing the ICO page at https://www.particl.io/ and I see that the milestone 1 is funded at 55% right now. And the total goal is to raise 750,000 USD ( 715 BTC )  .

When the dump occurred, it was a massive and a sudden one. For the markets to recover back to the ATH we needed buys worth 800 BTC to recover to the price to 0.004600 BTC.

What is very strange is I see, the funding on the ICO page keep increasing, but the price on the markets remains the same or keeps tanking. Considering the only way to fund Particl is through SDC, how is this even possible?

3. SDC statement that was released about Particl also mentioned about this "Network" they recently tied up with for Particl. Could it be a possibility that these guys had a role in artificially pumping the price up so that they could bull trap everyone before strategically announcing "news" and then dumping the price to buy cheap SDC and then fund Particl?

4. SDC team boasted about the 30 Million USD market cap in the newsletter after the announcement about details regarding Particl. It is right now only 12 Million USD now. What a JOKE.

5. People will not forget about how you betrayed the supportive community, by abandoning the project midway and forcing people into a new ICO. How can you expect people to trust and believe your future projects.

6. Will Particl be listed on Polo? Will it even be considered, considering what happened to SDC? The whole point of SDC has been changed, people believed in this project for a cause, and that whole point is almost over, we can now sleep over a marketplace which is P2P. WOW!! So much innovation in 2017. LOL ( Don't tell me how this is anon and different, there are many projects out there, this is no disruptor )

7. The same dumpers/scammers probably have already schemed to screw people over with their new ICO, expect a pump and massive bull runs, but remember the point of it, BULLTRAP, its just another scheme to take away your money, your houses and your BTC, a bunch of thieves who are scheming and not concerned about the real community.  

8. Circulating Supply is 6,641,267 SDC and the goal on the Particl ICO site is 3,320,000. What about the remaining 3,321,267 SDC once the goal has been reached? Will they abandon the remaining SDC users and coins? I see no clarity? Well maybe, that's the point of it too. Who knows?

9. Expect the price to fall further once more people realize your massive scam. It is a sad day indeed.

10. I never thought I'd say all this, but what hurts me more than the price is how this beautiful project was abandoned without appreciating/informing the community members about such a MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT.

WE may FORGIVE, but we will NOT FORGET and you shall see in your coming days.

Dude, assume they decided to grow up and run an adult business and lower legal risk and "go mainstream"...
No matter how they announced it... or how it was done... it would have resulted in a price collapse.

SDC was a $2 million shitcoin with a much forked wallet...
Until, BOOM... it was pumped into a massive bubble along with Monero in the Sept 2016 dark net testing...
So a $2 million shitcoin is a freaking $20 million Super-Bubble... and you lost money? How? You want the Devs to hold your hand?

The Devs could have run a sophisticated scam like, say, Master Scammer jl777...
Who has never finished a single one of his 30-40 projects... but is always pulling in more BTC with endless ICOs  Cheesy

But no, these guys just did a fairly conventional coin swap to fund a modern project. Pretty standard.

Anyway, all the people that feel betrayed might check out anon forks like XSPEC...
There are lots of SDC forks out there... and one of them just might be the next Super-Bubble  Cool
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:07:32 PM

lol at anyone defending sdc, you're obviously in on early cartel for this coin on super bagholding this scam shit!!!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:16:51 PM

Lol, this thread is golden...

so, where are the sdc-heavyweights now? Rustynailer, Dadon, Wheatclove, vtr99???

you guys still defending this (now superobvious even for the most myopic) scam?

best regards,

edit: just for giggles:

Shadowcash looks to be on the verge of true greatness in the Crypto world!

LOL, REKT
TW28

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:10:59 PM

Scams,
Hidden
And
Disguised,
Often
Will
Cause
Assholes
Shine
Happily
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:19:48 PM

Lol, this thread is golden...

so, where are the sdc-heavyweights now? Rustynailer, Dadon, Wheatclove, vtr99???

you guys still defending this (now superobvious even for the most myopic) scam?

best regards,

edit: just for giggles:

Shadowcash looks to be on the verge of true greatness in the Crypto world!

LOL, REKT

Probably cashed out already, all about the shilling  lol. Shadow was crap 2 years ago and still is. Hyped by the devs and pumped...once they cashed out time to rebrand and suck more money out, crypto cycle of life.
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:56:03 PM

Why keep deleting and calling everyone in bitcointalk following the shadow thread idiots?
no consideration for ethics or truth or the community at all, this is shadow/ particl for you, a declared scam.

I'm sorry but here is one thing I don't understand properly. The Partical table compared with other markets states clearly that there are fees to paid to token holder. But as I understand the PART itself would be the token. Does it mean that if I change my SDC to PART then the PART also works like stock which is eligible for dividends and as a token/PART holder I get my share of profits according to the percentage I own. Of course if there is something left as majority of profits in the beginning would surely go for future developments.

It means:

a) Shadow will never have its Market (after being used as pump hype this last 2 years), now shadow finally dies, if you want market you
have to buy in a new scam called Particl. (from the same team)
b) you are getting fucked like when they fucked cinnicoin. (instead of delivering they just created shadow and fkd all previous investors)
c) 3rd round of scam, now they fkd so far cinniocoin, and now shadowcoin, in the name of the new scam Particl.
d) Insider team (Ryno and shadow unamed market maker) holds most quantity of SDC, the coin has never enjoyed of real distribution,
hence they are the only ones buying into the new Particl scam, making you believe "real" people are investing in the scam.

Fun right? Now they will pay their way into Poloniex and Bittrex so they can repeat the scam theyve ran out with 2 times already,
Poloniex and Bittrex should not allow themselves to become part of this huge scam, it will only speak bad of the exchanges themselves,
everyone in crypto knows how this scam is long overdue.
xmrlove

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:11:01 PM

please see the update on this  Particl scam project here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1863861.0

the pump group has rebranded from ShadowCash to particl and have taken over youtube channel CryptoCurrency Market
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:47:28 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 11:11:14 PM by sickandtired

There you have your Shadowscam coinswap to Particl scam Advisor, Dude is just a selling you all the coins his "investment" insider group holds Cheesy

Particl is the new PayCoin   Cool

Also, how were they able to destroy shadow and all of its community to do the coinswap to particl scam if it was not really centralized? Not first time they do it. Remember cinni?

They hold most of the coin already and now they are giving themselves and creating out of thin air another 15% extra coin supply to be premined on the Particl chain first blocks.

Very strange and funny for a "Privacy" theme to ask for the members to "Register" on their centralized website to get the coins?

Lets see what excuses they make up now, this scam is getting hilarious  Grin

Scam much?

https://preview.ibb.co/hvobi5/Screenshot_1.png

https://preview.ibb.co/mW1kbQ/Screenshot_11.png

https://preview.ibb.co/bERJwQ/Screenshot_2.png

sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:14:13 PM

please see the update on this  Particl scam project here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1863861.0

the pump group has rebranded from ShadowCash to particl and have taken over youtube channel CryptoCurrency Market

Will be interesting to see what exchanges support and list this scam.

Paycoin 2.0 in the making, last time was Cryptsy, and we know how that ended, lets see what exchange pump this guys scheme this time.
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:50:51 PM

another Shadowcash / Particl core member in bed with yet more scams

I posted this in the partial.io thread but got deleted.

"One of the core team member for particl.io, shazzy was part of the rise project, and that too is a scam"
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: