Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 12:59:35 PM

How do the retweet bounty work?

follow first the @wingsplatform twitter account . each time it tweets an event, article or news just like and retweet it. After ICO it will be calculated for corresponding reward.

Thanks, I've done that I just want to confirm the procedure. Waiting for wings to fly

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tipto

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 05:55:58 PM

How many eggs are still available and for what?

🚂 Unstoppable Organisation - The Movement DAO
tipto

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 06:57:20 PM

If The DAO hard fork goes through on the 20th then there will be a lot free ether floating around afterwards.  The price is likely to fall a lot under that sell pressure so I suspect the smarter holders will be looking to reinvest that ether to at least try and recoup some of the lost price.  That will be a big opportunity for Wings.

Success of wings will not depend on the DAO. It depends on the progress of wings development.

But if idea of Dao not works then it is worthless. What can make the contracts in DAO work? You need certainly good contract prpgramming.

Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:33:03 PM

There are plenty of eggs available for almost all bounties. Those that are not available are translations that have already been made, but other than that I think you can get started right away and go hunting! Start by signing up for the newsletter if you like, feel free to use the link in my signature Wink
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 10:45:21 PM

i'm going to provide a blog update over the weekend on this. working on it now
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 10:46:59 PM

There are plenty of eggs available for almost all bounties. Those that are not available are translations that have already been made, but other than that I think you can get started right away and go hunting! Start by signing up for the newsletter if you like, feel free to use the link in my signature Wink

this is mostly correct, except that the newletter referral bounty is no longer active as it was maxed out and we decided not to extend it due to the 5000+ fake emails we got.

and now we have some guy in china robo submitting fake articles (we will implement captcha soon) ... people will try anything for some eggs  Roll Eyes
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:55:45 PM

Glad I got on the train early... Got a bunch of these eggs, but I want a crowdsale

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 01:04:57 AM

https://twitter.com/TBMGPT_News/status/754114112678948866

Wings Platform is a #DAO Creation Tool http://themerkle.com/wings-platform-is-a-dao-creation-tool/ … via @themerklenews

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:48:15 AM

this is mostly correct, except that the newletter referral bounty is no longer active as it was maxed out and we decided not to extend it due to the 5000+ fake emails we got.

and now we have some guy in china robo submitting fake articles (we will implement captcha soon) ... people will try anything for some eggs  Roll Eyes

Wow even articles can be faked? How is that so? I mean it was written by original author narrating experiences and stocked knowledge of the subject . The passion of writing cannot be equal to that of the author's , the way he or she compose an article.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:57:57 AM

great writing, as expected from themerkle  Grin
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:53:45 AM

I have noticed there are maybe two or three projects that are rebooted from Crypti and Wings is one of them. And I see that there is one person involved in Lisk, Rise and Wings. What is this? Is this a new strategy of the Crypti developers? Run multiple ICO's at once?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jwiz168

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:15:14 AM

I have noticed there are maybe two or three projects that are rebooted from Crypti and Wings is one of them. And I see that there is one person involved in Lisk, Rise and Wings. What is this? Is this a new strategy of the Crypti developers? Run multiple ICO's at once?

It may have  some personalities that were previously involved with other projects. But this is a whole new approach as the world of crypto is evolving from just a coin. It will be the future of connected business service.
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:47:40 PM

Sorry to hear that people are trying to cheat the system. But I guess that's what happens in the world of crypto and the Internet. There is literally no cost in trying to cheat but large gains if you succeed. Good that you caught the fake articles and good about getting those captchas in place.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 01:09:32 PM

Sorry to hear that people are trying to cheat the system. But I guess that's what happens in the world of crypto and the Internet. There is literally no cost in trying to cheat but large gains if you succeed. Good that you caught the fake articles and good about getting those captchas in place.

I'm following in twitter and tweeting all the tweets, also subscribed to the newsletter in the earlier stage. But I didn't get into telegram to claim the bounties. I think there are plenty of time to claim it. Still I want to support the project and I don't want to show any rush to claim them.
tipto

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 03:56:47 PM

How did you determine that it was fake emails and articles?

Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:16:46 PM

Could easily be machine translated junk articles (google translate) that are being published under a number of accounts or multiple users who all use the same email address. As I have translated some texts I know that it is hard work if you want to do a good job. It's not just about making a translation into a different language, but making a readable text that makes sense in the context with the appropriate terminology for crypto and economics takes a long time. If someone is just doing a copy&paste in google, in an attempt to game the system, then by all means have that account or accounts banned.
bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:28:12 PM

If The DAO hard fork goes through on the 20th then there will be a lot free ether floating around afterwards.  The price is likely to fall a lot under that sell pressure so I suspect the smarter holders will be looking to reinvest that ether to at least try and recoup some of the lost price.  That will be a big opportunity for Wings.
what do you mean free ether

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:57:32 PM

Ether that isn't locked up in the DAO and is free to be sold on exchanges again.
jwiz168

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:12:31 PM

Could easily be machine translated junk articles (google translate) that are being published under a number of accounts or multiple users who all use the same email address. As I have translated some texts I know that it is hard work if you want to do a good job. It's not just about making a translation into a different language, but making a readable text that makes sense in the context with the appropriate terminology for crypto and economics takes a long time. If someone is just doing a copy&paste in google, in an attempt to game the system, then by all means have that account or accounts banned.

You bet . I have been translating through blogs and takes me an average of 2 blogs a day. Because not only the form is important, but substance is equally important. Programmatically, syntax and semantics must go hand and hand.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:50:47 PM

Ether that isn't locked up in the DAO and is free to be sold on exchanges again.

Well... still anything could happened... i wonder how it would go.  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: