Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:42:36 AM

Very confusing project. Very bad explanation lets investors panic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 12:52:21 AM

Is the token still not released? I am a little bit disappointed by the slow progress, although I do like the progress on the ICO prediction platform.
I hope it is worth the wait and like Ark they also trade above ico price.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:56:19 AM

Very confusing project. Very bad explanation lets investors panic
i also feel confuse.and what should i do.i can change the address.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:26:39 AM

Agreed.. development takes time, no need to rush.
Is it joke? I hope you are not serious about launch date. Hope april is the best time for release
Yes its a joke. Someone created a fake account to get people to think they are the devs.

2020 is a conservative estimate..
At current rate,
April 2019, at the latest, is more realistic

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:46:34 AM

Yes this month is more realistic than the people predicting it. 2020 is where wings will be well known from altcoin industry,, this is just a guess the eth address that was on your ICO page is temporary and you can transfer the wings token when the main net is launch. 
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:53:24 AM

Yeah, they fucked up the deterministic approach.  Angry

Ok... I discovered why I have conflicting ETH addresses in the subdomains of wings.ai.

First when I registered at the fly subdomain, there's no seed or ETH address assigned. And then when I registered at the alpha subdomain last year, I was given a seed phrase in which I still have now. This seed phrase is where the ETH address you see in the fly dashboard was derived from. To see the private key for this, go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info enter the Mnemonic Phrase and unlock. Select the custom HD derivation path which is a Consensys/Eth lightwallet path. Input the below path:
Code:
m/0'/0'/0'

Now because I also participated in the owl test forecasts, I remember I was required to create a new account. Using the same email address, a new seed phrase was generated and thus a new ETH address. This new seed phrase also changed the ETH address for the alpha subdomain. However, the eth address in the fly subdomain did not change.

That's why there's a conflict. Anyway, just keep both seed phrases.

what a mess with addresses can somebody explain what  team Wings?

I really don't understand anything from what you explained above, they team seems to be complicating things now, why do they need to generate Ether address for me when I can do so myself and even have a primary wallet I use for my Ether tokens
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:42:08 AM

There has been all around confusion . To clear up those cob webs let me take you back to the ICO . Wings token were sold in fly.wings.ai. At that point one will need to register for an account to participate in ICO . Upon registering for ICO it reminded you to write or save the 12 mnemonic key words for safe keeping until then no ether address was defined. But the said 12 key words will be in reference to your contribution in ICO so this is the official seed, nothing else. Then came the alpha.wings.ai where in whoever wants to participate in forecasting needs to sign up . Unfortunately it again provided a 12 key words seed different from your original seed and this comes with an Ethereum address for testing purposes. With regards to the owl.wings.ai for oscar blockchain event I don't know if they present another 12 key words seed upon registration but nevertheless it was also not intended or any way related to official ICO tokens What the blog is saying is how to verify and even though the status in Kovan is Unverified, the person with seed must verify the Eth address in ICO which was recently available, should match the Eth address in Kovan.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:35:04 AM

I think they will come up with an option to change the ETH address after they test out with the current testenet ETH addresses

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 08:40:25 AM

TOKEN 0  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:49:58 AM

I think they will come up with an option to change the ETH address after they test out with the current testenet ETH addresses

Let's what they will decide to ETH address but it's much easy to get the private keys from alpha. If we have private keys than no problem to change the address.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:01:59 AM

Let's what they will decide to ETH address but it's much easy to get the private keys from alpha. If we have private keys than no problem to change the address.

Agree,but people prefer to have their own ETH address for all ETH related tokens

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
seektree

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:51:25 PM

Yeah, they fucked up the deterministic approach.  Angry

Ok... I discovered why I have conflicting ETH addresses in the subdomains of wings.ai.

First when I registered at the fly subdomain, there's no seed or ETH address assigned. And then when I registered at the alpha subdomain last year, I was given a seed phrase in which I still have now. This seed phrase is where the ETH address you see in the fly dashboard was derived from. To see the private key for this, go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info enter the Mnemonic Phrase and unlock. Select the custom HD derivation path which is a Consensys/Eth lightwallet path. Input the below path:
Code:
m/0'/0'/0'

Now because I also participated in the owl test forecasts, I remember I was required to create a new account. Using the same email address, a new seed phrase was generated and thus a new ETH address. This new seed phrase also changed the ETH address for the alpha subdomain. However, the eth address in the fly subdomain did not change.

That's why there's a conflict. Anyway, just keep both seed phrases.

what a mess with addresses can somebody explain what  team Wings?

I really don't understand anything from what you explained above, they team seems to be complicating things now, why do they need to generate Ether address for me when I can do so myself and even have a primary wallet I use for my Ether tokens

I agree. the blog post was confusing.  what worked for me was, clicking the login screen then tab over to "recover account" on the https://owl.wings.ai/  - enter the original seed you got from day 1 of investing.  make sure that eth addy matches the one on your http://fly.wings.ai  account.  way easier than blog made it. hope i helped some of you
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

I believe the 2020 date is not on the roadmap. This might prompt investors to be more of concern to dates when investing. Not that investor cant wait but better watch your chick grow than watching the egg develop, if u can see anything atal

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:34:46 PM

wings is very long project and it makes people confused
maybe everyone was tired of waiting only for this ugly wings LOL  Embarrassed
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

Be patient friend they will start all of this in May, so it would not hurt us to see the truth of this, with what is stated in the developer some time ago ...
Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:55:33 PM

Be patient friend they will start all of this in May, so it would not hurt us to see the truth of this, with what is stated in the developer some time ago ...

ok MAY CORRECT since it has been made the subject in this community since more than 1 year
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:46:38 PM

I believe the 2020 date is not on the roadmap. This might prompt investors to be more of concern to dates when investing. Not that investor cant wait but better watch your chick grow than watching the egg develop, if u can see anything atal
This is a very good project that it takes time to prepare everything in 2020 was a very good year and already very mature to prepare everything thank you for the wait thanks. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Why do you create new account with wings?  it can be considered for scamming
sonic212

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:57:45 PM

This is a very good project that it takes time to prepare everything in 2020 was a very good year and already very mature to prepare everything thank you for the wait thanks. Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think this is a project that is too long to wait, and I think the wait is something very boring, they talk like that because they have been disappointed and tired of hearing the excuse that you have created on it. Turns out what they expected did not correspond with the reality in your project and only get disappointment and false hope that was promised at the time. Undecided Undecided Undecided
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 05:31:51 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2017, 10:20:24 PM by wings.ai

Important notice:

We see some impersonation attempts here on the forums. To clarify, the only official user of the Wings Foundation is wings.ai.
Please be aware these attempts do not represent our official opinion and will be removed from this thread.

Additionally, please note Wings Foundation members or employees will NEVER ask you for your account seed.  Never share your account seed with anyone.

We understand that the seed verification process could be simpler and are working to integrate the verification process directly into the cabinet (fly.wings.ai) to make it simple to use as possible. This solution will be deployed soon.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:31:59 PM

Thanks for clarification.

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: