Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:37:11 AM

why is it that we cannot not used the dashboard(fly.wings.ai) to withdraw the wings token?,

something fishy here, the problem during the ico stage they provided the seed but no address was given, is it intentional?

then later on at the dashboard there is these wallet address that comes from nowhere.

they can easily randomly provide wrong address to certain ICO investors, and easily say you have the wrong seed.

i hope they will do the right thing here.

Contrary to your claims 1. Because wings launches on Ethereum for the reason of faster distribution of tokens.  2. The procedure during the ICO was clear, after you had applied for wings account it had given 12 words known to be seed or mnemonics passphrase for you to keep or write it on a piece of paper then securely keep it. 3. At the time of  wings ICO dev was not sure if wings will be on RSK (original plan) or on Ethereum, later on it was on Ethereum so that was when they started issuing addresses for particular corresponding seed in each account.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 04:38:44 AM

Finally my eggs have hatched into DAO tokens? Where can i buy more of these unicorns?

This time it's different.
jwiz168

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:40:30 AM

How to claim Wings' bounty, is there a guide?

What kind of bounty campaign you were in? Egg bounties had long been hatched into wings in the ICO portals and there is no more hatching event for Eggs.
Yes, my egges has been converted to wings, and alos I have some Wings buying in ICO in this website https://fly.wings.ai/#/dashboard, how can I transfer them to Exchange?

All you need to have is your CORRECT SEED
Well try this

Ok according to blog enter seed on MEW then before adding custom token first "Select HD derivation path’, choose the third option (custom) and enter the following HD derivation path: m/0'/0'/0' . Now, select the first address (already has specified no. of tokens)  and click ‘Unlock’ " .

After this, you will able to add custom token and try to enter

Address: 0x667088b212ce3d06a1b553a7221E1fD19000d9aF
Token Symbol: WINGS
Decimals: 18
Lastly, click ‘Save’.

ddcabella

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:46:47 AM

why is it that we cannot not used the dashboard(fly.wings.ai) to withdraw the wings token?,

something fishy here, the problem during the ico stage they provided the seed but no address was given, is it intentional?

then later on at the dashboard there is these wallet address that comes from nowhere.

they can easily randomly provide wrong address to certain ICO investors, and easily say you have the wrong seed.

Contrary to your claims 1. Because wings launches on Ethereum for the reason of faster distribution of tokens.  2. The procedure during the ICO was clear, after you had applied for wings account it had given 12 words known to be seed or mnemonics passphrase for you to keep or write it on a piece of paper then securely keep it. 3. At the time of  wings ICO dev was not sure if wings will be on RSK (original plan) or on Ethereum, later on it was on Ethereum so that was when they started issuing addresses for particular corresponding seed in each account.  

Then in as much that they should also provide a workaround on it since we can still access the ico portal, its confusing, at ico stage what is the first log in they talk about is it at the ico portal?

7.10.1    Account Seed
During your first login you will be required to generate a mnemonic private key (the "Seed"). A "Seed" is a 12 words unique phrase and the only way you can access your "WINGS Address" and therefore your "WINGS Tokens". By participating in the "WINGS Donation Campaign", you understand and agree that you are responsible for safeguarding the "Seed" and that:
·         You must write down the "Seed" on piece of paper and safeguard the paper at all times beyond at least 2 separate physical locking devices, e.g. a fire & water resistant safe and a door.
·         You must never share the "Seed" with anyone.
·         You understand that if someone gets the "Seed", by any means, they gain full access to your "WINGS Tokens".
·         You understand that WINGS does not store the "Seed" and cannot recover it if lost.
·         If you lose the "Seed", you will lose access to your "WINGS Tokens" forever.

Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:56:02 AM

Whoa!! congratulations on a successful token launch Cheesy next stop to the moon and beyond Cheesy
jwiz168

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:00:36 AM

Then in as much that they should also provide a workaround on it since we can still access the ico portal, its confusing, at ico stage what is the first log in they talk about is it at the ico portal?

7.10.1    Account Seed
During your first login you will be required to generate a mnemonic private key (the "Seed"). A "Seed" is a 12 words unique phrase and the only way you can access your "WINGS Address" and therefore your "WINGS Tokens". By participating in the "WINGS Donation Campaign", you understand and agree that you are responsible for safeguarding the "Seed" and that:
·         You must write down the "Seed" on piece of paper and safeguard the paper at all times beyond at least 2 separate physical locking devices, e.g. a fire & water resistant safe and a door.
·         You must never share the "Seed" with anyone.
·         You understand that if someone gets the "Seed", by any means, they gain full access to your "WINGS Tokens".
·         You understand that WINGS does not store the "Seed" and cannot recover it if lost.
·         If you lose the "Seed", you will lose access to your "WINGS Tokens" forever.

It's pretty straightforward to me . As cautionary phrases such as above is but naturally to take one's action a little bit more careful. This is a serious thing and not to be wasted. All the valid tokens that wings are taking off is at the ICO page being displayed for reference where you also generated the seed when you first login .
ddcabella

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:02:32 AM

7.10.1    Account Seed
·         You must write down the "Seed" on piece of paper and safeguard the paper at all times beyond at least 2 separate physical locking devices, e.g. a fire & water resistant safe and a door.
·         You understand that if someone gets the "Seed", by any means, they gain full access to your "WINGS Tokens".
·         You understand that WINGS does not store the "Seed" and cannot recover it if lost.
·         If you lose the "Seed", you will lose access to your "WINGS Tokens" forever.

i believe some of those who might have forgotten their seed have access still to ico portal, in the first place as you have said at early stage they still don't know what platform thy'll use, so hey should atleast make some workaround for it.
jwiz168

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:11:02 AM

7.10.1    Account Seed

i believe some of those who might have forgotten their seed have access still to ico portal, in the first place as you have said at early stage they still don't know what platform thy'll use, so hey should atleast make some workaround for it.

You are referring to the ICO portal, of course you can still access  it because you were the one who created that account and provided the password, but the seed was system generated and does not have a work-around . It's immutable. You may know very well that one of the most important aspects of blockchain technology is immutability
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:11:46 AM

Please help me.

How to send my WING tokens from Dashboard of  fly.wing.ai to brittex or Liqui Exchange?

This might hopefully get your wings to the exchange.

https://blog.wings.ai/wing-token-launch-e8c5304b6fba

scroll down for directions on how to use myetherwallet

Read and understand carefully and only correct SEED will yield correct no. of tokens .
Same problem here my wings is located at here --> (https://fly.wings.ai) now my questions is where i can find the seed theres only button saying verify your account seed, but i have not created any seed before if I remember.,what should I do?
You got seed for the first register in fly.wings.ai, so if you don't have the seed or backup the seed you just loss the WINGS, you can't do with thats, the key to get your WINGS is SEED

Congratulation for WINGS for smooth launch
Problem solved, Im able to recover now my seed at my files I thought I have lost it, happy trading..

jwiz168

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:15:07 AM

Please help me.

How to send my WING tokens from Dashboard of  fly.wing.ai to brittex or Liqui Exchange?

This might hopefully get your wings to the exchange.

https://blog.wings.ai/wing-token-launch-e8c5304b6fba

scroll down for directions on how to use myetherwallet

Read and understand carefully and only correct SEED will yield correct no. of tokens .
Same problem here my wings is located at here --> (https://fly.wings.ai) now my questions is where i can find the seed theres only button saying verify your account seed, but i have not created any seed before if I remember.,what should I do?
You got seed for the first register in fly.wings.ai, so if you don't have the seed or backup the seed you just loss the WINGS, you can't do with thats, the key to get your WINGS is SEED

Congratulation for WINGS for smooth launch
Problem solved, Im able to recover now my seed at my files I thought I have lost it, happy trading..
Now that is what I call GOOD JOB!!! YOUR SEED IS YOUR KEY TO WINGS TOKENS. No recovery procedure is available so better find your 12 important words .
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:20:01 AM

Wonder what would be a good price for this coin, hmmm.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:22:20 AM

Well time to move on to everyone who lost their SEED we can not do anything about it, the dev can not do anything about it too, they are busy trading and fixing things. THE GOOD THING IS WE JUST CUT THE TOTAL SUPPLY FOR OVER A HUNDRED THOUSAND OR MILLIONS AND MAKE IT MORE EXPENSIVE.
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:40:45 AM

Hi, I need help. I don't know if i'm missing something but it seems i can't find or don't see withdraw button on my dashboard? Thx

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:44:18 AM

Congratz Wings!!! Brights future aheads!  Cool
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 05:51:17 AM

we are live on Bittrex now

bitcoin market
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WINGS

ethereum market

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=ETH-WINGS

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 05:51:52 AM

Hi, I need help. I don't know if i'm missing something but it seems i can't find or don't see withdraw button on my dashboard? Thx

you need to read the blog and follow directions there https://blog.wings.ai

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:03:46 AM

Update coinmarketcap thx
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:06:24 AM

Its possible to transfer https://fly.wings.ai/ direct to bittrex ? anyone to try ? work ? problem ?

Thanks .
jwiz168

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:07:24 AM

Update coinmarketcap thx

We will just have to wait for at least 24  hours for it to refresh the data more importantly the total marketcap so that it will rank properly.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:30:23 AM

Well I'm verry happy to see Wings on MEW this morning ! this waiting was really worth it ! now holding to see how the platform will develop this will be a very huuuge project !
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: