Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this??  (Read 78835 times)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:45:38 PM

Advice, tips, speculation please.
I think that you should hold on to them for a moment because buying Bitcoin is already an investment in it self so I think that you should not do much with them.
Wait for the price to rise and then make a choice if you want to sell some of them.
best thing that you can do right now is to just save them for a whole and wait for the bitcoin to rise again so that you can sell them for a profit.
You can also hold on to them for a longer time because that can lead to more money.

This is the best option as their are so many scam investments schemes and even if you gamble that is also risky so better you can just save it and think that you have invested in wallet itself.
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:53:32 PM

12 btc is a huge amount to have and cannot afford to loose a single penny out of it, so without taking any risk I will prefer to play safe by simply holding them till the end of the year and if price goes high then will sell them and invest that money in real world.
Ya right,cannot take risk with 12btc because thats a huge amount and would want to use that totally safe and may be i will try day trading with it but with small amounts and would be patient enough and be happy even if i earn small profits and i wont take much risk with that.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:38:56 PM

12 bitcoin is a good amount to invest but its also a good amount to just hold and wait on a better price its of course what you self want but I would just hold the amount to make profit with the bitcoin itself.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:49:02 PM

12 bitcoin is a good amount to invest but its also a good amount to just hold and wait on a better price its of course what you self want but I would just hold the amount to make profit with the bitcoin itself.

Holding doesn't involve big risk of loosing like investing as price is expected to rise in future which can give good profits but I will still prefer to invest some of them in trading to multiply my coins.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:55:44 PM

12 btc is a huge amount to have and cannot afford to loose a single penny out of it, so without taking any risk I will prefer to play safe by simply holding them till the end of the year and if price goes high then will sell them and invest that money in real world.

If someone really wants to invest the money in real world so he does not need to wait for the year to end because maybe by the end of the year he wont earn that much profits as much he can earn by starting the business in real life until then.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 06:05:16 PM

If someone really wants to invest the money in real world so he does not need to wait for the year to end because maybe by the end of the year he wont earn that much profits as much he can earn by starting the business in real life until then.
Yeah thats a good idea if you start a business in real life is more chance to make a good profit..but not always successful in real life it needs a good place where there is no compition to start your unique business. in bitcoins its just the same if you go in the place that has a lot of competition you can not get a good amount of profit more or less lose..  so for keep safe savings is a good thing and skills or study some skills that you can use to get some task online can increase your bitcoin savings and wait for a right time to sell your bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:35:40 PM

I agree about the fact that holding is a good option and that its maybe better because investing with the bitcoin is pretty risky due to the fact you cannot trust it anymore.
I hope you will do what you are thinking is the best but I would just play it safe and also hold it.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:51:16 PM

I agree about the fact that holding is a good option and that its maybe better because investing with the bitcoin is pretty risky due to the fact you cannot trust it anymore.
I hope you will do what you are thinking is the best but I would just play it safe and also hold it.
Being safe should be the first priority of course so dont try to invest in online gambling sites because there is a risk of loosing them and i also agree with holding them because that would be the safest way for this,just wait for price increase and then sell them slowly.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:45:09 PM

Right about that, just hold it and do not spend it to anything else, it will be profitable soon or later just keep holding it for a long time!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1264

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 07:49:37 PM

You might want to divide your holdings in this manner in order to try to make profits:

1. 6BTC in savings for long term profit
2. 3BTC in the investments like altcoin trading, investing in real estate, bitcoin loans (very easy to get scammed there though)
3. 3BTC to top up any of the above two in case of losses.

Otherwise you can try dividing the capital into even smaller fractions if you wish to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:41:02 PM

Right about that, just hold it and do not spend it to anything else, it will be profitable soon or later just keep holding it for a long time!
you are right that hold that hold your bitcoin for the future because bitcoin is going to increasing its price too much faster and its really profitable if  your hold your bitcoin as long term investment and i think that hold your bitcoin is much more better than other investment in recent time.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:46:37 PM

simply keep these bitcoins in your wallet now and don't do anything with them yet as their price is small now, wait till it rises again to 1000$ or more and then spend them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:14:18 PM

simply keep these bitcoins in your wallet now and don't do anything with them yet as their price is small now, wait till it rises again to 1000$ or more and then spend them
good decision as Bitcoin price is moving up now, but he also can invest in one or more of the reputable ICOs, many ICOs are ongoing and many will start soon, a lot of members here tend to invest in those projects, but I prefer to divide the money on more than one ICO.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:36:59 PM

good decision as Bitcoin price is moving up now, but he also can invest in one or more of the reputable ICOs, many ICOs are ongoing and many will start soon, a lot of members here tend to invest in those projects, but I prefer to divide the money on more than one ICO.
the price is now increasing with a good speed so now he have to wait a little more and do not need to invest in any other place as when the price will jump up very high then he will be sad and will regret about his this investment and will wish that why he do not hold for more longer.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:01:33 PM

it is the easiest method that can be used you will never get the risk of losing. but everyone will not know when bitcoin price $ 1,000 will come back again?
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:16:28 AM

i suggest that never risk your money in investments because all of them weer just trying to get your money and give you profit as well so just save your money away form investments Smiley
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:24:43 PM

i suggest that never risk your money in investments because all of them weer just trying to get your money and give you profit as well so just save your money away form investments Smiley
Actually investment is the best way to do it, you can grow your money in investment but you do not need to just invest blindly, look for ways to ensure that you can protect your money very well and invest only where your interest is, like putting your money in a bankroll of a certain gambling sites and that is good.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:16:29 PM

I cannot get what do you mean ,it will take your money and gave you profits. Second is why do you said its better to save money away from investments?it is contradictory of the first thing that you said. Why dont invest if it will gave you profits so its better to invest than to save especially if you are risk taker you will surely make good profits.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:39:10 PM

i think it totally depend on your interest that where is your interest, if you are interested in gambling then you can invest int in gambling but gambling also need some experience and skill.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:33:48 PM

but i will like to say that for making good money you must invest your money in alt section or in gambling if you have some good experience of gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: