Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this??  (Read 78835 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:40:07 AM

i think it totally depend on your interest that where is your interest, if you are interested in gambling then you can invest int in gambling but gambling also need some experience and skill.

Of course, if you are interested on one investment, it's either you have idea about it or you will find one to make it more interesting. 12 BTC to be used in investment is big enough, you could do day trading with that and earn, aside from that you may try risking on investments or investing in gambling sites. its all up to you and where your focus is and what you think is easier for you to manage.

groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:39:26 AM

i think it totally depend on your interest that where is your interest, if you are interested in gambling then you can invest int in gambling but gambling also need some experience and skill.

Of course, if you are interested on one investment, it's either you have idea about it or you will find one to make it more interesting. 12 BTC to be used in investment is big enough, you could do day trading with that and earn, aside from that you may try risking on investments or investing in gambling sites. its all up to you and where your focus is and what you think is easier for you to manage.

12 btc is a large money and you are right recommending trading or gambling and that depends on where the author feels comfortable and where she thinks she is earning. Earning bitcoin is a hard one, its much better to do a signature campaign than to invest. But if the author will ask me I will recommend trading and Im sure she will earn big using that huge amount.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:16:18 AM

Gambling does not require any skills or experience to make you win something, it all depends on luck and someone should not put 12 bitcoins on risk just depending on luck, it is even better to invest that amount in a bankroll that might earn you some good profits with the time.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 02:06:23 PM

Hold you 12 btc because bitcoin is moving up everyday its almost 670USD this time and may reach 700 in weeks. but you still can invest to some good coins like waves, it seem to be the best investment to profit later on.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Drelav

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:41:23 PM

If I were you I would just hold these Bitcoins until the end of the year. With block reward halving commencing soon the price of Bitcoin may very well increase on its own and you won't need to participate in any investment schemes in order to gain more money. If you would like to multiply your Bitcoin stash though you should stay away from any HIYP or lending offers and I would recommend looking into trading because I am not trusting other people with my money to earn more money when I can do that myself  Wink Just stay safe and hold some more because I believe the payback will be real after the halving or in 2017 at the latest.
If you want to make money with that amount of bitcoins you have to make sure that you are willing to pay the price costs what costs you know
and not that you are gone for a while 12 bitcoins are allot and you can invest allot with it.
Goldman Enterprises

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:03:27 PM

Something other than Cloud mining, currently unprofitable.  You could either play the market and invest in alt coins to get rich pretty fast, but at a very high risk. Or you could treat btc as a stock in itself and hold on to it.

There are investment platforms such as Havelock (which I use) but you have to be really careful and know exactly what you are looking for and do you research, same if you are going to loan out.  Shocked
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:02:21 AM

Hold you 12 btc because bitcoin is moving up everyday its almost 670USD this time and may reach 700 in weeks. but you still can invest to some good coins like waves, it seem to be the best investment to profit later on.
I am just hearing about this wave you mentioned for the first time or did you mean wings because I have came across an altcoin named wings but not waves. Though I will make my research on that wave you mention to find out if it existing and promising for investing into it. Thanks for recommending one new investment opportunity.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:14:55 PM

Advice, tips, speculation please.

12 bitcoin is big capital money
you can anything investment in use 12bitcoin
the first
1 trading bitcoin(altcoin and fiat money)
2 lending your bitcoin
3 buy ico coin, must good coin, reputable dev and must use escrow
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:33:52 PM

12 bitcoin is big capital money
you can anything investment in use 12bitcoin
the first
1 trading bitcoin(altcoin and fiat money)
2 lending your bitcoin
3 buy ico coin, must good coin, reputable dev and must use escrow
But investing the whole 12 btc on those three you said is totally a big risky after all .i must suggest just put the amount he want to risk and not all his money it is better to safe than sorry .

That 3 investment you said is good it can manage all by i think 5btc is enough for that .it will grow in a matter of time .patient is only needed especially on trading and after buying an ICO coin.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:37:51 PM

Hi

12BTC is an huge amount and I guess you don't wanna risk that for nothing.
I would exchange half of it for precious metals, and the other half you can hold, you don't know what is going to happen with bitcoins, so you better not risk all of your money on that.

If you have some knowledge, you can start investing and trading on poloniex or on a similar site.

Good luck, remember not to risk what you can not afford to lose.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:31:19 PM

Hi

12BTC is an huge amount and I guess you don't wanna risk that for nothing.
I would exchange half of it for precious metals, and the other half you can hold, you don't know what is going to happen with bitcoins, so you better not risk all of your money on that.

If you have some knowledge, you can start investing and trading on poloniex or on a similar site.

Good luck, remember not to risk what you can not afford to lose.

It is better not to do that. The bitcoin will rise faster.
Umigokath

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:47:07 PM

i suggest that never risk your money in investments because all of them weer just trying to get your money and give you profit as well so just save your money away form investments Smiley

I agree, I would not do this because of the fact that the bitcoin itself is already profitable if you stay holding you will already make money.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:59:33 PM

First of all use your bitcoin as money and not as asset. Secondly, have you ever any involvement with trading? Are you cool, patient and looking always for information? Can you diversify a portfolio? Here is your way to invest. Gambling is not investment; is a sure way to lose your funds. Lending? Definitely no as investment. You can lend your friends and relatives only to help them.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:15:03 PM

First of all use your bitcoin as money and not as asset. Secondly, have you ever any involvement with trading? Are you cool, patient and looking always for information? Can you diversify a portfolio? Here is your way to invest. Gambling is not investment; is a sure way to lose your funds. Lending? Definitely no as investment. You can lend your friends and relatives only to help them.

Trading is probably the best investment if someone has a good enough capital to invest on it and some knowledge about it, because trading can earn you some good rewards if you can manage your trades in a good way which are made with some good bitcoins like OP said he has 12 bitcoins.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:43:17 PM

i think hold it for the future and keep in your wallet because the bitcoin demand more increasing and the price is also going to higher and i hope you will get a good profit from bitcoin in the future if you hold it now and never use it .
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:50:59 PM

Hold about half in a mixture of different places. Invest some in altcoins (if it interests you). Invest some in pending on sites such as btcjam.com. As an almost reliable investment I'd suggest investing in reputable gambling sites such as bitvest or primedice.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:52:45 PM

It actually depends on you and the length of risk you are willing to take in getting that your desired return. Since its investing, I would suggest you try bank-rolling in reputable gambling site after doing your own due diligence and another one which is m favorite and that is you keeping the funds in your wallet and hope for the price to increase.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:56:41 PM

Hold about half in a mixture of different places. Invest some in altcoins (if it interests you). Invest some in pending on sites such as btcjam.com. As an almost reliable investment I'd suggest investing in reputable gambling sites such as bitvest or primedice.
Investing in lending site and altcoin are both risky. In lending the person may run away wit his money so it is not good and in altcoin investment he need a good knowledge about altcoin in which he want to invest
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:26:14 PM

Investing in lending site and altcoin are both risky. In lending the person may run away wit his money so it is not good and in altcoin investment he need a good knowledge about altcoin in which he want to invest

It is always good to start at small amounts and work your way up.
It is true that altcoins and lending can be problematic. Collateral can be taken to ensure loans are repaid on time.

Investing in gambling sites usually is a good idea. Op would need to diversify the Bitcoins around different gambling sites so that he can minimise his risks. 
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:28:56 AM

It is always good to start at small amounts and work your way up.
It is true that altcoins and lending can be problematic. Collateral can be taken to ensure loans are repaid on time.

Investing in gambling sites usually is a good idea. Op would need to diversify the Bitcoins around different gambling sites so that he can minimise his risks. 
Altcoins is great but lending is not, with altcoin trading you can always see an opportunity to grow it in a short period of time, and if you are lucky enough, you can always participate in the ICO where it could possibly give you a good return of investment more than a 100%.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: