Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this??  (Read 78835 times)
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:19:50 AM

Since the time OP posted this topic his money would have doubled (well more than doubled) because of the continuous price increase of bitcoin. Look at it now, it looks like it will still continue to rise which would make OP's bitcoins really expensive by now. Well, I hope he did not use it all up. 100% increase is a really nice income from it.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:33:23 PM

dude with 12 btc in hand dont invest in anything ,keep them in a cold storage and wait until the price of bitcoins goes high withim the next 10 years and sell them at  a high price ,so enjoy it and if possible earn through signature campaign which is more profitable .

It is better if he is going to invest in anything that is profitable but don't include those hyip's and cloud mining for they are just scams.

Just like we have been hearing to those professional investors, don't invest in a single investment.

You can invest in everything as long as that can give you decent amount and you have the time to monitor it even just a day for a week.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:48:36 PM

dude with 12 btc in hand dont invest in anything ,keep them in a cold storage and wait until the price of bitcoins goes high withim the next 10 years and sell them at  a high price ,so enjoy it and if possible earn through signature campaign which is more profitable .

It is better if he is going to invest in anything that is profitable but don't include those hyip's and cloud mining for they are just scams.

Just like we have been hearing to those professional investors, don't invest in a single investment.

You can invest in everything as long as that can give you decent amount and you have the time to monitor it even just a day for a week.
That is right, Do not invest in Hyips or cloud mining sites because they are all hyips that will turn to scam later or sooner. IMO, It is best if he will invest that amount on trading altcoins because it is more profitable because most of the altcoins are very volatile to its price and that is the best for a trader to make profits.
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:17:53 PM

Well, if you have that 12 BTC till now, I guess you have seen the value it has attained. Then again, if you hold it till the next halving, till 2020, then the value of your bitcoins might increase triple-fold. Currently, the value of 12 BTC is 700114.96 Indian Rupee, at the time of typing this post, which is more than people earn in a year and would be enough to sustain your needs for a long time.

If you want faster profits, try day (short-term) trading, or sports betting, which is essentially gambling but depends more on skill than luck.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:36:55 AM

That is right, Do not invest in Hyips or cloud mining sites because they are all hyips that will turn to scam later or sooner. IMO, It is best if he will invest that amount on trading altcoins because it is more profitable because most of the altcoins are very volatile to its price and that is the best for a trader to make profits.

And since the price is on rapid increase there is no need to do something for those bitcoins. Because by just simply holding it.

You can already have the chance to get decent profit before the end of the year or hopefully that the price is going to keep on pumping up to first quarter of 2017.

dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:44:59 AM

dude with 12 btc in hand dont invest in anything ,keep them in a cold storage and wait until the price of bitcoins goes high withim the next 10 years and sell them at  a high price ,so enjoy it and if possible earn through signature campaign which is more profitable .
The future is uncertain, especially when projections are made for long periods of time, such as ten years. I think holding the coins might be a good idea, but maybe it would be better to invest some of that. If a problem occurs with Bitcoin, you have better chances of avoiding large losses if you have greater diversity in your portfolio.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:06:53 AM

I would keep them, and how price is rising this days that would be great idea. Why to risk coins if there is chance to be a millionaire in future and you dont need to do nothing, just sit and wait.
   Bitcoin is now 900 $, its just amazing what a jump in just one day, in this kind of moments I wish I have just couple whole bitcoins and to just sit, relax and watch them growing.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:00:35 AM

I would keep them, and how price is rising this days that would be great idea. Why to risk coins if there is chance to be a millionaire in future and you dont need to do nothing, just sit and wait.
   Bitcoin is now 900 $, its just amazing what a jump in just one day, in this kind of moments I wish I have just couple whole bitcoins and to just sit, relax and watch them growing.

I still don't agree with people saying "Just hold your bitcoins" and whatnot. Holding your bitcoins and waiting for the price increase, that's what everybody's doing. How about stop being so lazy and start doing some real effort to earn some actual bitcoins? I doubt that with 12BTC, you will be a millionaire some day. That "day" would be so far away and you're already dead at that time.

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:03:31 AM

With 12 BTC, one can be a millionaire if he has a patience, the real purpose why we invest with bitcoin is to simply be profitable and although there's a lot of investment online that involves bigger risk as well, but holding your bitcoins always minimizes the risk and might give you move profit.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:04:34 AM

If I had 12 bitcoins then I would just keep it, as bitcoin is massively rising in price, I wouldn't want to stay out of bitcoins while the price keeps rising, I want to ride the wave Cheesy.

Bitcoin himself is an investment as his price goes lower and higher on a daily basis, so if you have bitcoins you are actually invested in bitcoins.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:36:13 AM

Advice, tips, speculation please.

Better holding bitcoin is good than investment.Now bitcoins price has been rising smoothly.Now its hit 900$+.So, just keep your bitcoin on a cold wallet and wait for the correct time to sell.Because investment is more riskier than holding bitcoin.By hold your bitcoin you can earn easily without any work.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:50:56 AM

According to my re-search that is huge amount of bitcoin if you want to invest it to random website trust me don't do it try to separate that money into 3 parts of activities like trading , investing it on icos, gambling sometimes and always depends on your strategies on how you will do it properly. And don't be too greed when investing try to analyzing everything before puting your money.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:02:29 PM

The best thing to do in your case with that amount of bitcoin is to  spit it, some of it try to trade with it if you have some experience and use some in the cloud mining service and there is another option which I totally don’t recommend is that you  use it in gambling if you are sure from the results, and one other option which is holding some of for some time so they can be doubled.
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:31:37 AM

I have another tips to you if you want to invest your 12Btc, Try to study on how to make money from blogging and hire a blog writer, website developer and designer because making websites now is the best way to make money online because of advertisements that monetize to your blog but if you have skills on web making you don't need to hire workers for your site.

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:32:06 AM

I have another tips to you if you want to invest your 12Btc, Try to study on how to make money from blogging and hire a blog writer, website developer and designer because making websites now is the best way to make money online because of advertisements that monetize to your blog but if you have skills on web making you don't need to hire workers for your site.
You don't need 12BTC to learn how to make money by monetizing a blogging site. You can simply search it on google and spend a couple of hours understanding it. I don't think it's a good idea to hire a developer, writer, and a designer just for one blog site or website. Unless you can get thousands of traffic or millions of traffic, you wouldn't be able to pay all these people. As far as I know, most people that monetize blog sites have studied all the necessary things to make one and didn't spend that much money for advertising, domain, etc.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:48:56 AM

This is not easy! Everyone can not do it. A job that requires knowledge and experience.

it is a little bit hard but you can start with a small amount and invest in good altcoins at first (also ICO, and IPO stuff is not so good and are mostly scams) and when the price goes up you can sell for a profit.

Another alternative would be to evaluate arbitrage opportunities.
Sell when the price suddenly increases.
Get it again when the price drops. So you can increase the amount in your hand.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:53:22 AM

Bitcoin itself is a huge investment , i suggest to secure your account well and make it offline \ cold then come back in two years or so to see the profit return perhaps at that time 1 BTC = 4000 USD . who knows Huh
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:55:48 AM

If I had 12 bitcoins then I would just keep it, as bitcoin is massively rising in price, I wouldn't want to stay out of bitcoins while the price keeps rising, I want to ride the wave Cheesy.

Bitcoin himself is an investment as his price goes lower and higher on a daily basis, so if you have bitcoins you are actually invested in bitcoins.

I also agree with you, let alone 12 BTC is a very large amount right. would be at risk if you invest in a third party mate. better hold and wait for prices to rise, it will still be profitable and very safe o course
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:05:26 AM

I agree with the others, better just hold that 12BTC on your account since it is very profitable just to store it and sell it on every pump and rebuy after dump. If you want you can do altcoin trading but it is very risky since you can lose money here. If you want it to give you fast profit I recommend altcoin trading but study it up first but if you are looking for a guaranteed profit I suggest you just hold that and sell at pump then rebuy at dump.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:49:31 AM

Advice, tips, speculation please.
If you had 12 bitcoin on your account and then you hold them than investing then you already made upto $1000 dollars or additional 2 bitcoin on your account when you had your bitcoin iknow the price is too cheap and now price is too expensive where you bitcoin now per coin is $900 usd dollar per coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: