Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:50:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this??  (Read 78839 times)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:54:45 PM

Advice, tips, speculation please.
I think that the best way for you to invest your btc is trading , i have found that it is the least risky profitable way to earn money fast and easy specially if you use the the 1 min trading that way you could always make profit , i personally went from having 0.1 btc to 1 btc in a day of trading
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:12:06 PM

you should hold your bitcoin for the next year and its right time to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and we know that bitcoin is very much useful qnd  profitable currency than other so hold your bitcoin is very much better than other investment .
I agree. Bitcoin will skyrocket in the next year and many experts have predicted that Bitcoin prices will touch $2000 before May. I am having more than 10 Bitcoin which I bought in early 2016 with the price $390. Well, right now I have already had some profit with Bitcoin Cheesy
Well, this is hard to predict, even for a technology with so much potential like Bitcoin. But in fact several things are planned for the next year, among them there are applications that promise to facilitate the use of Bitcoin, bringing the currency into the mainstream. But for the result to be reflected in the price, these projects must be put into practice.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:48:44 PM

you should hold your bitcoin for the next year and its right time to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and we know that bitcoin is very much useful qnd  profitable currency than other so hold your bitcoin is very much better than other investment .
I agree. Bitcoin will skyrocket in the next year and many experts have predicted that Bitcoin prices will touch $2000 before May. I am having more than 10 Bitcoin which I bought in early 2016 with the price $390. Well, right now I have already had some profit with Bitcoin Cheesy
Well, this is hard to predict, even for a technology with so much potential like Bitcoin. But in fact several things are planned for the next year, among them there are applications that promise to facilitate the use of Bitcoin, bringing the currency into the mainstream. But for the result to be reflected in the price, these projects must be put into practice.

Experts always share their visions around bitcoin, since it had reached 1200 dollars and several of them said bitcoin were dead, when it went into 200-300 dollars, nowadays those people say the market will reachh 2000 dollars at May, what will happen at the next year that will achieve such high price? The best solution for those ammount without risk it is holding, since if you had bought those coins last year, and still have them you will make an amazing result on the next years.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:59:21 PM

I think that the best way for you to invest your btc is trading , i have found that it is the least risky profitable way to earn money fast and easy specially if you use the the 1 min trading that way you could always make profit , i personally went from having 0.1 btc to 1 btc in a day of trading

1 minute "trading" is common in Binary Options. But I don't think a smart idea to invest all the money in Binary Options or trading. If the money owner doesn't have knowledge about it, the best to do is to find a legit and trusted passive income site. The income is low, but at least there is a certain to don't lose your money on long term. If you turned 0.1 BTC into 1 BTC in one day, congratulations, you can become rich fast and appear on a magazine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:53:33 AM

Experts always share their visions around bitcoin, since it had reached 1200 dollars and several of them said bitcoin were dead, when it went into 200-300 dollars, nowadays those people say the market will reachh 2000 dollars at May, what will happen at the next year that will achieve such high price? The best solution for those ammount without risk it is holding, since if you had bought those coins last year, and still have them you will make an amazing result on the next years.

Holding is the key solution in investing 12 btc since there are no more safe investments online. Hyips are scams, mlm are frauds, mining is non profitable and sometimes turns into a lie, trading is like gambling you may lost your coins if not lucky, gambling is very risky . So to sum up the best way is to hold bitcoins, the value will still increase with increasing demands and limited supply it will surely go up again in value.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:00:46 AM

Holding is the key solution in investing 12 btc since there are no more safe investments online. Hyips are scams, mlm are frauds, mining is non profitable and sometimes turns into a lie, trading is like gambling you may lost your coins if not lucky, gambling is very risky . So to sum up the best way is to hold bitcoins, the value will still increase with increasing demands and limited supply it will surely go up again in value.
I guess it should be the way, but not all people has the same patience to wait for a longer time to make profit. I believe bitcoins will reach up to $10,000 in the future, but I do not know when exactly it will happen, but if we can hold longer, we might benefit from it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:12:18 AM

That is not the right way to be smart in using that 12 BTC. If i were you i will just sell that 12 bitcoin and wait for the dump of the price then patiently buy bitcoin again for a lower price (example: $400 per bitcoin) then patiently wait for the price to spike up again and then you can easily double or even triple your money without thinking too much on investments because you just store your bitcoins on cold storage to keep them safe from hackers.
I think it is imposible that the bitcoin will decrease the price to low because bitcoins is non stop from highering the price because of market and the people who buys it and use for businesses purpose.
yeah you are right that bitcoin will be never decreases its price because bitcoin is very much stronger currency and i hope it will be more increasing its price and because people adopting bitcoin for the future.
Maybe the price of bitcoins will decreased but it's just a little amount and the percent of increase rate of price of bitcoins i think is 80% and the other one is 20% you will wait so much time to decrease the bitcoin price high and you will not know it.

LavskaggeafNordlandia

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 10:18:22 AM

I would only suggest you should invest them long-term in sustainable agroforestry.

Best regards Lavskägge.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:28:20 AM

Binary options isn't any different from gambling. How easily you can increase the number of coins that you have with rightly predicting in what direction the price will be heading to, so easily can you lose everything as well. It's not a sustainable manner that you can keep continuing for a long time. At some point your luck runs out of steam, and you regret having put your hard earned cash into something you don't seem to take very serious. Never take for granted that what you managed to achieve with luck, will happen the next time as well.
marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:54:19 PM

Better hold your Bitcoins in your wallet.

Dont invest in altcoins since the price of altcoins are falling down.

Hope the price of Bitcoin would cross $1000 by this year end.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:55:10 PM

I don't know what had happened to OP because i just realized that this thread was created several months ago and had been received many opinions by many people . So if he/she had had kept and hold all of his/her bitcoin which has the amount of 12 btc for sure he/she just made a very huge profit . But for sure some amount of his/her 12 btc had been sold and maybe there's only a quarter or half of it left so i hope that he just hold the remaining amount until now .
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:55:09 PM

I don't know what had happened to OP because i just realized that this thread was created several months ago and had been received many opinions by many people . So if he/she had had kept and hold all of his/her bitcoin which has the amount of 12 btc for sure he/she just made a very huge profit . But for sure some amount of his/her 12 btc had been sold and maybe there's only a quarter or half of it left so i hope that he just hold the remaining amount until now .

According to his bitcoin address in his profile there was quite a large amount that they received around the time that this thread was created ref. This means that, depending on what that went on, they would have had a large value of bitcoin left. So maybe it was a good suggestion at the start to not invest the coins anywhere as that was also before the block halving [when the coins were worth much less].
carlisle1

Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:20:32 PM

According to his bitcoin address in his profile there was quite a large amount that they received around the time that this thread was created ref. This means that, depending on what that went on, they would have had a large value of bitcoin left. So maybe it was a good suggestion at the start to not invest the coins anywhere as that was also before the block halving [when the coins were worth much less].

yes I saw it as I've checked his bitcoin address while ago thanks to your reference link and It really appears that there was a huge number of bitcoin on the said address and he transferred it to the other bitcoin wallet which for sure he also owned . and I guess there's still a plenty of bitcoin left in his wallet which he's holding up to now . probably he really made so much profit already as that time bitcoin price has only $480 value .
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:36:22 PM

maybe now is the right time to hold bitcoin what you have. you may be sorry when you do not sell bitcoin that you have when the price has reached more than $ 1,000. yeah, but if you're planning to make an income in the long term, the investment may be very good for you. for now a good investment is to create a business site, you just need to promote it properly.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:37:01 PM

Wow, you are a rich man already, why do you need to invest these bitcoins. You may end up loosing it. Online investments are not that much credible and may scam you anytime.

Storing bitcoin is also an investment and I would suggest you to do the same. Just store your bitcoin for few years and you will see that you are getting more return than any other conventional investment available in the market. If you know how to trade, then you may also try it but it also involves a lot of risk. 

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:53:16 PM

That is not the right way to be smart in using that 12 BTC. If i were you i will just sell that 12 bitcoin and wait for the dump of the price then patiently buy bitcoin again for a lower price (example: $400 per bitcoin) then patiently wait for the price to spike up again and then you can easily double or even triple your money without thinking too much on investments because you just store your bitcoins on cold storage to keep them safe from hackers.
I think it is imposible that the bitcoin will decrease the price to low because bitcoins is non stop from highering the price because of market and the people who buys it and use for businesses purpose.
yeah you are right that bitcoin will be never decreases its price because bitcoin is very much stronger currency and i hope it will be more increasing its price and because people adopting bitcoin for the future.
We can not predict Bitcoin 100% so it is not good to say that Bitcoin will never decrease, personally I wish Bitcoin price should never come down but as we know storm may come at any time.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:03:39 PM

We can not predict Bitcoin 100% so it is not good to say that Bitcoin will never decrease, personally I wish Bitcoin price should never come down but as we know storm may come at any time.

Exactly, bitcoin price is unpredictable, so we cannot say at any point that the price will never increase or the price will never decrease, because if it has the ability to grow then it also has chances to drop anytime, we should always risk what we can afford to lose, this is what we should keep in mind before investing somewhere.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:29:57 PM

maybe now is the right time to hold bitcoin what you have. you may be sorry when you do not sell bitcoin that you have when the price has reached more than $ 1,000. yeah, but if you're planning to make an income in the long term, the investment may be very good for you. for now a good investment is to create a business site, you just need to promote it properly.

Bitcoin price is climbing to $1000 again, so maybe this is about time to sell bitcoin, well, part of what you have, not all, if you regret not selling it at the previous $1000.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:39:27 PM

Bitcoin price is climbing to $1000 again, so maybe this is about time to sell bitcoin, well, part of what you have, not all, if you regret not selling it at the previous $1000.
bu i do not think that this time bitcoin is going stop at 1000 USD, this time we are expecting the price to cross its all time high price and my be reach to 1500 USD in the middle of 2017, therefore selling bitcoin at that stage will not be a right decision.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:06:53 AM

bu i do not think that this time bitcoin is going stop at 1000 USD, this time we are expecting the price to cross its all time high price and my be reach to 1500 USD in the middle of 2017, therefore selling bitcoin at that stage will not be a right decision.
This year hopefully we can stop with $1,000 and will continue to rise at the start of next year, having a good amount of capital to buy bitcoins is always good and the opportunity should not be wasted as we can buy anytime we want now and I just it's a good timing to do it now.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: