Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this??  (Read 78835 times)
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:18:19 PM

Holding is the best advice but the problem is if you hold you can't raise your BTC's. You should find a good security through this forum. There are a lot of opportunities. While you hold your Bitcoin that security can get you %10-20 per year. Make your own risk analysis and pick a security. There are a lot of options in the market, from %2 to 50 per year based on your risk perception.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

Holding is the best advice but the problem is if you hold you can't raise your BTC's. You should find a good security through this forum. There are a lot of opportunities. While you hold your Bitcoin that security can get you %10-20 per year. Make your own risk analysis and pick a security. There are a lot of options in the market, from %2 to 50 per year based on your risk perception.

what the hell is a security?
do you mean the investment plans out there or the altcoins and their ICO investment? because they are both bad.

and besides, most people are investing their money in bitcoin and don't do any other thing because they either lack the time to search for a good opportunity or they lack the expertise to differentiate a scam and a legit investment (if there is any out there!)

in any case 50% is a huge profit which most probably is scam and 2% is too small a profit to even think about it.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:45:32 PM

There are many old members in this forum that the price of bitcoin in this year will be doubled so it is better to hold your money into bitcoins because we  already see the price of BTC is always hiking.  But the decision is yours, for me is to advice so if you want to do trading like me then go because we don't control the time when you will win or lose.
its really good idea to hold your money into bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price day by day and i think its very good investment and investment in bitcoin is not risky because bitcoin going to profitable currency.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 04:08:01 PM

There are many old members in this forum that the price of bitcoin in this year will be doubled so it is better to hold your money into bitcoins because we  already see the price of BTC is always hiking.  But the decision is yours, for me is to advice so if you want to do trading like me then go because we don't control the time when you will win or lose.
its really good idea to hold your money into bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price day by day and i think its very good investment and investment in bitcoin is not risky because bitcoin going to profitable currency.

The price of bitcoin is rising at a moment but there is no guarantee that it will continue to rise in future too and we may see price drop in coming years so in that case holding bitcoins can be really risky if I would be having 12 btc then I would be growing them with the help of trading and keep on selling part of them when price go higher.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:38:46 PM

If i were you, i would split the BTC, i will save 10 btc while use the other 2 for trading. But trading is risky especially if you do not have enough knowledge and experince. But if you are too lazy to learn about trading then i guess just hold the Bitcoin until the price rise again .

If you want to do some trading better to do with all of your coin, there is so pointless if you are just using 2 btc of your total coin, that is not even half of your balance to do trading. If you can manage to use high amount to trade I believe that you will earn a quick cash. Because bitcoin price is really volatile so you can take advantage in this kind of trading

Well i asume he does not have any knowledge in trading, so i suggest using that 2 bitcoin for trading while learning. Because trading with zero knowledge is too risky. If he's confident enough, then he can use the other one or keep using the 2 btc.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:03:03 PM

If i were you, i would split the BTC, i will save 10 btc while use the other 2 for trading. But trading is risky especially if you do not have enough knowledge and experince. But if you are too lazy to learn about trading then i guess just hold the Bitcoin until the price rise again .

If you want to do some trading better to do with all of your coin, there is so pointless if you are just using 2 btc of your total coin, that is not even half of your balance to do trading. If you can manage to use high amount to trade I believe that you will earn a quick cash. Because bitcoin price is really volatile so you can take advantage in this kind of trading

Well i asume he does not have any knowledge in trading, so i suggest using that 2 bitcoin for trading while learning. Because trading with zero knowledge is too risky. If he's confident enough, then he can use the other one or keep using the 2 btc.

2 btc is really good amount to start trading with especially if you are trading altcoins, buy cheap coins with a descent volume and if price boosts then it will give you some best returns but if you are on learning curve then its better to start with 0.1 or 0.2 btc and gain some practical experience of trading.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 08:39:50 PM

2 btc is really good amount to start trading with especially if you are trading altcoins, buy cheap coins with a descent volume and if price boosts then it will give you some best returns but if you are on learning curve then its better to start with 0.1 or 0.2 btc and gain some practical experience of trading.

To be honestly, i wouln't start trading with altcoins.. Rather trade BTC for Fiat.. Its way less risky..
While trading with altcoins you could lose all of your money..
Would be even better to bet all on Red or Black..

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:11:29 PM

hold your bitcoin is really much more profitable in the present time because bitcoin start to rising its price too much faster and a lot of people buying bitcoin and then holding their bitcoin for the future because they that bitcoin price will be increase more and more.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:49:10 PM

It makes total sense if you're just going to risk 2BTC out of 12BTC especially if you're just starting out. 2BTC is already a good amount of money in trading. You can already pump a coin using that money but we shouldn't put all of our money in one investment.

I know that you're thinking the more capital that you put in trading, the more income you'll get. But that's partially wrong since you can lose all those money as well. I would prefer investing in trading small amounts of money than using all of the 12BTC. There are far more investment types out there that the remaining 10BTC can afford. You can even make your own business in real life using 10BTC which is a lot less risky if you ask me since you'd know what kind of commodities your area needs.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:52:26 AM

You could hold it and hope for the price of bitcoin to go up, you could invest in altcoins, you could loan it out, you could use it to build a website, ect.

There's plenty of ways to invest, it's up to you.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:15:11 AM

I think it will be better to use a 50 50 split, keep 50% of your coins in cold storage, and use the rest to trade or invest, that way if you are able to profit from it, the amount you earn will be bigger, the risk will also be bigger but I think that is worth to take the risk.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:24:09 PM

hold your bitcoin is really much more profitable in the present time because bitcoin start to rising its price too much faster and a lot of people buying bitcoin and then holding their bitcoin for the future because they that bitcoin price will be increase more and more.
Yeah, holding bitcoin is the best way to increase your profit, having bitcoin is already an investment in itself but if you really want to make a good profit the best thing to do is hold them until the price goes up and then sell it and rebuy it when the price goes down again and that way you ensure a good investment plans along with passive trading.
BTCSpearo

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:29:35 PM

The hardest thing to do with your bitcoin is nothing, but doing nothing with them is probably the surest way to hold on to your value. I have the majority of my bitcoin securely stored in cold storage, and the rest I use for gambling on ICOs and promising alts. Stay away from cloud mining and be very wary about scams, especially with ICOs.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:48:30 PM

What is the basic thing you want to know while trading buy low sell high,just use your common sense ,know the valuation and always trade high volume coins and that is the only knowledge you need,it is not rocket science ,and with the volatile nature of the coins you could earn a profit depending on your investment.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:38:21 PM

The price of bitcoin is rising at a moment but there is no guarantee that it will continue to rise in future too and we may see price drop in coming years so in that case holding bitcoins can be really risky if I would be having 12 btc then I would be growing them with the help of trading and keep on selling part of them when price go higher.

Of course we don't know what would be happened with bitcoin price. But do we really know what would be happened with fiat currency? Does anyone would like to see the variability between his fiat currency and another one? Give a try here. May be you will be surprised from the result.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:14:59 PM

The hardest thing to do with your bitcoin is nothing, but doing nothing with them is probably the surest way to hold on to your value. I have the majority of my bitcoin securely stored in cold storage, and the rest I use for gambling on ICOs and promising alts. Stay away from cloud mining and be very wary about scams, especially with ICOs.
but, I might prefer to invest rather than use it for gambling. Well, although it has particularly substantial risk, and has the advantage of a very long, however, if you could see the potential investment, it might be better if you make an investment. do not just look at online investing, but look at the real investments. you can build a business if you have a 12 BTC in the real world. and if you do it right, it can make profit in the long term.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:52:11 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 01:30:01 AM by The_Dark_Knight

i think in present time investing bitcoin any where will be a mistake.i think it is the best time to hold bitcoin for some time, because the price of bitcoin will increase too much and hope that it will even cross 1500 $ value very soon. therefore holding bitcoin will be a good decision.
If the investment is legit then there is nothing wrong with investing your bitcoin to try to get even bigger profits the only thing to watch out is that your investment allows you to withdraw your funds at any moment to take advantage of the price fluctuations of bitcoin.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:13:49 AM

i think in present time investing bitcoin any where will be a mistake.i think it is the best time to hold bitcoin for some time, because the price of bitcoin will increase too much and hope that it will even cross 1500 $ value very soon. therefore holding bitcoin will be a good decision.
If the investment is legit then there is nothing wrong with investing your bitcoin to try to get even bigger profits the only thing to watch out is that your investment allows you to withdraw your funds at any moment to take advantage of the price fluctuations of bitcoin.
Holding our bitcoins will only give us the benefits of growing the value of what we are holding, but risking our bitcoins will give us the possibility to grow it. However, the risk will be doubled and with that, we need to ensure that we have carefully evaluated what we are doing so we can achieve a great result.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:15:02 AM

but, I might prefer to invest rather than use it for gambling. Well, although it has particularly substantial risk, and has the advantage of a very long, however, if you could see the potential investment, it might be better if you make an investment. do not just look at online investing, but look at the real investments. you can build a business if you have a 12 BTC in the real world. and if you do it right, it can make profit in the long term.
I agree, do not only focused on online investments. He better to make investment property. because although this business is profitable but need big capital. 12 BTC enough for it.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
noictib

Activity: 966
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:52:30 AM

Advice, tips, speculation please.
I will suggest to use your bitcoin in multiple ways of investment .
In my opinion you should convert your half of bitcoin which is 6 BTC , into fiat and deposit in the bank account .
And Use 3 bitcoin to start your own bitcoin related any service like faucet or news site and also make advertisment for your site in the bitcoin forum .
The use of rest of 3 btc should be in the trading . If you will use your bitcoin in trading then surely you will be able to make your bitcoin double after every two to three months because trading is a most perfect job in bitcoin that I always results into the big profit . I mg self started trading with 0.03 btc in the last month and today is estimated bitcoin have in exchange site is 0.06 btc .
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: