Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ANC] Anoncoin (anoncoin.net) | Privacy-centric currency | I2P darknet  (Read 40504 times)
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 10:44:50 PM

Anoncoin added to
www.mining-dutch.nl

Diff: 8192       | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3356   
Vardiff           | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3456   
Diff: 16382     | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3556

Also active on our Multiport

Happy mining.

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
ysell

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:24:08 PM

Re: Wiki needs updating. I know you're all busy working on core development, but it would benefit those new to Anoncoin if they were able to check to ensure that they were on the correct build. Recent posts state the change to 0.9.6.12,  yet the Wiki has not been updated since May. This would save Cryptoslave the job of replying to questions about build version.
Cryptoslave (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:08:23 AM

Re: Wiki needs updating. I know you're all busy working on core development, but it would benefit those new to Anoncoin if they were able to check to ensure that they were on the correct build. Recent posts state the change to 0.9.6.12,  yet the Wiki has not been updated since May. This would save Cryptoslave the job of replying to questions about build version.

It is done, please tell me if you found other inapropriate occurence of 0.9.6.11.

Also I added the recent result of the 11000 blocks mined with the new PID after block 585555.  Grin

https://wiki.anoncoin.net/GroundRod_PID_main_ver2
Cryptoslave (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:40:34 AM

ANCI2Pd Portable - Anoncoin & I2Pd bundle

Anoncoin Core & PurpleI2P present:

ANCI2Pd Portable v 1.0.12.0 - Anoncoin & I2Pd bundle

The first stand-alone cryptocurrency and C++ I2Pd router bundle!

Easy to install, easy to use, completely anonymous by IP obfuscation!

Special thanks to Orignal, R4SAS, Omen and all contributors from i2pd team and irc2p ru channel

Enjoy!

To install, just execute the self-extracting file, go in the chose folder and then execute StartANCI2PdPortable.exe

Windows version (32 bits) only: https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/releases/tag/1.0.12.0
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:36:29 PM

Please could supporters of Anoncoin help Crypto Books finish this book:

BTC:     1CRLy4xUZbh9rj2GPANiNNBZGZKRKLYYwJ
ANC:     AVBqJ36mws98Y1bLBz43V6UiL2i9bFZvi4
Tyke
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:41:14 PM

Anoncoin first year history book monthly chapters June 2013 to April 2014 are complete.  This equates to 72 pages of content.  Crypto Books plan to publish the book before Christmas. 

Other books in progress include Diamond, Mooncoin, Sativacoin and Monero...

ysell

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:25:02 PM

Very excited about the integration of the wallet and i2p together,  plus the awesome portability, making it useful for cold storage too. Could someone update the Wikihttps://wiki.anoncoin.net/How_to_install_Anoncoin so that Windows users can be setup and ready to go without having to tweak using older how to's.  Sorry if you're already doing this. 

Is there a possibility this will be integrated into the future Linux builds?

I know you're all busy as you've just delivered this gem, but is there a possibility the development schedule wiki could be updated as I know you've done loads but it is not showing on the Wiki.
ysell

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:51:58 PM

Just noticed that the value of Anoncoin plummeted after the introduction of the big update. Is there any link to this, any thoughts on if competition is trying to manipulate the  values by dumping loads of ANC on the cheap. I don't really care about the current value, but was interested to get your take on it?
Cryptoslave (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:43:50 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 10:54:32 PM by Cryptoslave

Just noticed that the value of Anoncoin plummeted after the introduction of the big update. Is there any link to this, any thoughts on if competition is trying to manipulate the  values by dumping loads of ANC on the cheap. I don't really care about the current value, but was interested to get your take on it?

Hi,

Thank you for your appreciation of our new i2pd-anoncoin portable bundle: anci2pd Smiley

I think what happened is due to BTC38 closing anoncoin/CNY market without any warning. Then https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/anoncoin/#markets is showing the small volume at novaexchange at much lower price as the new marketprice.

BTC38 recently closed the ANC/CNY market with no warning! But ANC/BTC is still open at BTC38!

http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?mk_type=btc&btc38_trade_coin_name=anc
Cryptoslave (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:24:09 PM

What's happening to ANC? Cost only $0,01.  Undecided

BTC38 removed the ANC/CNY market because they somehow cannot accept ANC deposit, only withdrawal. The ANC/BTC market there is not tracked by coinmarketcap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/anoncoin/#markets

The value of ANC is thus indicated on the 3$ volume per day trade of ANC at 0.01 USD on novaexchange.

We have to wait BTC38 can getnewaddress.

ysell

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:09:22 PM

Is there a development Wiki somewhere else that has all the updates? I have checked the Wiki loads. I know that you lot have released updates that are not showing as being done. I know the focus is on development but it would be great to see what you guys are doing. Cheap Anoncoin lol. I tried buying some Anoncoin this cheap. Looks like no one's selling big amounts. Volume is really low as it seems sellers are not rushing to sell. It's taught me a lesson to check volume along with price before I get too excited.
phatkiller

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:40:16 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 06:22:13 AM by phatkiller

I got wallet to compile and sync 100%  Grin Grin Grin on my Linux Debian box not sure what issues the exchanges are having but syncing...i dont think thats it

Followed these instrucitons got i2p setup: https://wiki.anoncoin.net/How_to_setup_your_Anoncoin_wallet#Setting_up_your_client_to_use_I2P_.289.6.9.29

Running in mixed mode i have 14 connections on clearnet but 0 on i2p

ysell

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:10:33 AM

Sounds like you haven't setup the anoncoin.conf file up properly. Have you entered your RPC username and password, then setup anoncoin to run on i2p by changing the setting from 0 to 1?
ysell

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:21:12 AM

Check out my how to for a step by step http://www.docomputing.co.uk/install-anoncoin-and-i2p/
Tyke
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:59:51 PM

Anoncoin first year history book monthly chapters June 2013 to April 2014 are complete.  This equates to 72 pages of content.  Crypto Books plan to publish the book before Christmas. 

Due to the lack of interest from the Anoncoin community, Crypto Books has postponed the publication of the book indefinitely.  Sorry for any disappointment caused.
ysell

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:20:55 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 01:31:34 AM by ysell

Due to the lack of interest from the Anoncoin community, Crypto Books has postponed the publication of the book indefinitely.  Sorry for any disappointment caused.
[p]
As someone new to the Anoncoin community I have no interest in the history of the cryptocurrency, there are already so many books published on this. This is not to say that  your research holds no value. Quite the opposite. You have been following Anoncoin, so can therefore see  where it is going better than most people new to the community. It is definitely a technology that, once developed with zerocoin integration will change the private cryptocurrency landscape. Things change so quickly, I personally don't want or care to know each previous upgrade or enhancement that led to the current software. It's like releasing a book about the  history of Windows. From Windows 3.0, to now. There maybe some interest, but people want to work in the now or look forward to the future, not the past. Why not write a book about the future enhancements and what it could mean for everyone. I'm just thinking that this would be way more original, interesting and authentic than copying content from the forums  and Wiki's or narrating the process. I'm sorry to hear you have given up on this book. Why don't you reconsider this and develop the book into something  that maintains your enthusiasm. Hopefully you stay part of the community and support it. Good luck
ysell

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:03:21 AM

What's happening to ANC? Cost only $0,01.  Undecided

BTC38 removed the ANC/CNY market because they somehow cannot accept ANC deposit, only withdrawal. The ANC/BTC market there is not tracked by coinmarketcap.

Is there any news on this? Nothing has changed.

I'm just looking at the cryptocurrency market and really like what Dash is doing. Dash’s in-built governance and funding system allows projects to be proposed and voted on by the community, and if approved, paid for directly from the blockchain. This encourages development and motivates interest from developers.

What's great about Anoncoin is that it is still in a beta stage and has more room for taking on dynamic changes than highly established ("too many chefs" cryptocurrency). The critical zerocoin element of the Anoncoin would bring substantially more interest if it were fully implemented as it would be the only true private, bitcoin based cryptocurrency on the market.

The  implementation of zerocoin would be more prompt if there were more developers testing and developing. I'm noticing this with all cryptocurrency at the moment. There seems to be a lull in development. I see this as an opportunity to be innovative in the business model to future proof development. The business model of taking out development money in the infancy of a coin is doomed for a brick wall as it leaves limited incentive to pursue further development once the funding ceases. Please evaluate the business model to intice some great developers that are pondering over where they should invest their time.
HPt

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:46:19 PM

Hi,
I just want to remark that, despite ZCash, there still might be a gap in the market of privacy oriented crypto currencies that potentially could be filled by AnonCoin, if it came off with a Zerocoin implementation similar to ZCash. In ZCash, z-addresses are not obligatory and, worse, their use is more expensive than the ues of t-addresses. It might turn out that this circumstance will limit the anonymity of ZCash in practice. If anoncoin would only allow z-addresses it would have an advantage privacy-wise compared to ZCash.
ysell

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:30:01 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 09:32:29 AM by ysell

Just checked Github and it looks like Meeh / Mikal
(Founder, Anoncoin Core Lead Developer) Is back doing some major development. This has made my weekend.

Edit: looks like the whole team is back from developing other stuff, not just Mikal. Noticed loads of changes to the Wiki toohttps://wiki.anoncoin.net/Anoncoin_development_team
Really looking forward to seeing what happens next.  Grin
Bitcoinguru99

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

Btc38 seems to be working on the deposit reopen... once fixed, price at nova will surge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: