Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCTC][[ASICMINER-PT]] - Public trading of ASICMINER shares  (Read 74376 times)
mithrandi

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 07:37:26 AM

Friedcat will sort it out soon im sure Smiley
You mean burnside Tongue

Anyhow, ASICMINER-PT dividends have now been issued Cheesy

buck19

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:41:07 AM

Yes, this week's dividends have been released on BTC-TC.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:45:30 AM

Got mine meant to put it in this thread  Grin
Guess the Pass-thru bug is fixed just need to wait on the reply Smiley

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 08:11:56 AM

Friedcat will sort it out soon im sure Smiley
You mean burnside Tongue

Anyhow, ASICMINER-PT dividends have now been issued Cheesy

Yes I did and email recieved Cheesy

The missus will be a happy girl when I get home tonight.

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 10:37:37 AM

It would appear the "glitch" in double dividends on TATs pass-throughs was he clicked "pay" twice. The website may have said CANCELLED and then paid it anyway, but he clicked twice.

In light of that, is there any reason to withhold dividends for the full pass-throughs?

To clear things up:

1. I didn't accidentally click twice, it was an honest limitation of the software that led to the error. It has been resolved and should never happen again.
2. No one withheld any dividends because of this, ASICMINER-PT is entirely independent of TAT.ASICMINER, There is always some delay in getting your dividends for ASICMINER-PT (usually less than 24 hours).
daemondazz

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:24:05 PM

1. I didn't accidentally click twice, it was an honest limitation of the software that led to the error. It has been resolved and should never happen again.

I didn't say accidentally or that it was your fault. Based on the timing and other posts, it appears to me that the btct.co website said that the first dividend payment was cancelled, so 7 minutes later you did it again and then the first one did actually go through and wasn't cancelled?

I'm assuming that the limitation you refer to that has been resolved is this incorrect processing of a payment when it reports cancelled?

Anyway, have you and burnside worked out how to get back the funds from the erroneous dividend payment?

Computers, Amateur Radio, Electronics, Aviation - 1dazzrAbMqNu6cUwh2dtYckNygG7jKs8S
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:52:24 PM

it appears to me that the btct.co website said that the first dividend payment was cancelled, so 7 minutes later you did it again and then the first one did actually go through and wasn't cancelled?
exactly: he cancelled the payment, the site said it was cancelled, but actually it wasn't.
burnside explained it somewhere, I don't remember where, but you can search for his latest post I guess Wink

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:53:10 PM

I didn't say accidentally or that it was your fault. Based on the timing and other posts, it appears to me that the btct.co website said that the first dividend payment was cancelled, so 7 minutes later you did it again and then the first one did actually go through and wasn't cancelled?

I'm assuming that the limitation you refer to that has been resolved is this incorrect processing of a payment when it reports cancelled?

Anyway, have you and burnside worked out how to get back the funds from the erroneous dividend payment?

Yes and yes Smiley
michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 09:00:06 PM

what was decided on the double payment issue if anything yet?

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
twmz

Activity: 737

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 09:02:34 PM

There was no double payment issue with ASICMINER-PT.  It was with a different security (TAT.ASICMINER), and the resolution has already been discussed in their thread.

Was I helpful?  1TwmzX1wBxNF2qtAJRhdKmi2WyLZ5VHRs
WoT, GPG

Bitrated user: ewal.
michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 09:04:08 PM

There was no double payment issue with ASICMINER-PT.  It was with a different security (TAT.ASICMINER), and the resolution has already been discussed in their thread.

sorry, I searched my way to the wrong thread... thanks Smiley

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
burnside (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 11:12:42 PM

Hi all, yup, there was a double payment on TAT.ASICMINER.  It was a confusion with the dividend scheduling interface not displaying while it was actually in the process of issuing dividends.  I've tweaked the system to now display the status of "PROCESSING" when divs are in the middle of being processed.

Quick ASICMINER-PT update, I have processed all of the Friedcat approved transfers, and manually transferred the dividends for the ones that were transferred prior to the dividend yesterday.

Cheers.
dan9575

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:26:09 PM

How do you do this "Enable 2FA to double your daily withdrawal limit!" in your account settings for btct.co, can't find it anywhere.
davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:57:07 PM

Account > Google Authenticator > Scan the QR > type in the time sensitive code

methinks.
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:00:36 PM

Burnside, I have a pm out to you regarding LTCGlobal shares and voting rights already, but I do want to ask one particular question publically.

I recall that those shares provided voting rights for new assets, but when I read the current description, no such info is mentioned.

What happened?
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:13:34 PM

Burnside, I have a pm out to you regarding LTCGlobal shares and voting rights already, but I do want to ask one particular question publically.

I recall that those shares provided voting rights for new assets, but when I read the current description, no such info is mentioned.

What happened?

There was a change in it to prevent people buying shares, voting on their own assets, then dumping the shares (change made after something along those lines actually happened).

Unless there's been a change since that and I've missed it (unlikely) current rule is that you get to vote once you've held 10 or more shares for at least 7 days.  I don't hold 10 or more shares so can't confirm for certain.
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:18:58 PM

What happened?

There was a change in it to prevent people buying shares, voting on their own assets, then dumping the shares (change made after something along those lines actually happened).

Unless there's been a change since that and I've missed it (unlikely) current rule is that you get to vote once you've held 10 or more shares for at least 7 days.  I don't hold 10 or more shares so can't confirm for certain.

That info no longer appears either. Also, it would seem to be pretty impractical in costs to buy enough shares to vote your own asset up...

I don't see any rules about voting anywhere anyway...
burnside (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:22:50 PM

What happened?

Unless there's been a change since that and I've missed it (unlikely) current rule is that you get to vote once you've held 10 or more shares for at least 7 days.  I don't hold 10 or more shares so can't confirm for certain.

That info no longer appears either. Also, it would seem to be pretty impractical in costs to buy enough shares to vote your own asset up...

Probably not the right thread for this.  Smiley

It's one of those things I'm happy to answer for shareholders, but not particularly excited about posting publicly.  The goal is to give shareholders a say in what shows up on the exchange, not the other way around.  (Giving scammers potential info on how to game it.)  Wink

Happy to answer any questions via PM or site support requests from shareholders.

Cheers.
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:25:02 PM

What happened?

Unless there's been a change since that and I've missed it (unlikely) current rule is that you get to vote once you've held 10 or more shares for at least 7 days.  I don't hold 10 or more shares so can't confirm for certain.

Probably not the right thread for this.  Smiley

It's one of those things I'm happy to answer for shareholders, but not particularly excited about posting publicly.  The goal is to give shareholders a say in what shows up on the exchange, not the other way around.  (Giving scammers potential info on how to game it.)  Wink

Happy to answer any questions via PM or site support requests from shareholders.

Cheers.

Sorry, I keep mistaking this thread for the official BTCTC official one. However, I already did send the pm Smiley
dan9575

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:42:40 PM

Account > Google Authenticator > Scan the QR > type in the time sensitive code

methinks.

ahhh 2 factor authentication, now i understand the abbreviation. thank you. i've already got that, seems like 2.5 btc is a little low for a 24 hour period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: