Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCTC][[ASICMINER-PT]] - Public trading of ASICMINER shares  (Read 74373 times)
gaba

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 02:23:59 PM

@Burnside
What is wrong with that transfers? My dividends and number of shares don't match.

LWWE6dtTUXuaq36KTCne5XqMQHfhfwpadC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 05:01:43 PM

Hi all.  The third batch has been sent to Friedcat.

I sent you a ticket through btct, private messages and still nothing. I still waiting for that transfer.
Thanks.

2013-10-17 09:08:18   ASICMINER-PT   transfer-out (BurnsideAsicminer)

I don't seem to have any private messages from you.

PM me your share count, btc address, and email address.  I'll take a look.

Shares transferred out are only transferred out after I have confirmed that some of the addresses in the batch have received divs.  I don't check every single one, so it is possible a mistake has been made.

Cheers.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 03:48:09 AM

The 4th batch has been sent to Friedcat.

Since the exchange is closed now, any subsequent share claims will need to be made via PM to me directly and will be transferred to direct shares in future batches.

Cheers.
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:30:30 PM

Since the exchange is closed now, any subsequent share claims will need to be made via PM to me directly and will be transferred to direct shares in future batches.

Cheers.

Are there many shares left?
(in case this information is too sensitive, don't worry)

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 07:59:50 PM

Cheers.

Are there many shares left?
(in case this information is too sensitive, don't worry)

Less than 1% of the pre-shutdown count.  (which includes my personal shares as well.)  So probably more like 0.5%?

If you're included in that number, please PM me directly and we'll get your shares transitioned over to ASICMINER direct.
umNick

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:45:57 PM

Can someone provide me with information how I can connect with Friedcat for moving my direct shares to any exchange? He didn't answer my on my message via PM.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:15:06 PM

Can someone provide me with information how I can connect with Friedcat for moving my direct shares to any exchange? He didn't answer my on my message via PM.

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM1

Instructions to import to AM1 are there.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 04:48:22 PM

It's not uncommon to take a few days to get a response.  He has a full plate running ASICMINER so I think he only does transfer requests one or two days a week.

Cheers.
umNick

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:11:50 PM

done.
thank you for your help

it looks like on havelockinvestments I should have an account with the same email, or how that transfer will be associated with my person?
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:14:44 PM

done.
thank you for your help

it looks like on havelockinvestments I should have an account with the same email, or how that transfer will be associated with my person?

You have to make the account first.
umNick

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:27:35 PM

done.
thank you for your help

Yes. I have created account with the same email as the login. Is it enough?
umNick

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:50:09 PM

done.
thank you for your help

Yes. I have created account with the same email as the login. Is it enough?

import was completed. thank you.
but current price is really sad (
Blockhead

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:32:12 AM

Burnside, et. al.--

My harddrive has blown up on my computer where I receive my dividends from FriedCat and I am wanting to change the address where he sends the dividends.  Does anyone know how to do this?  If I send him an e-mail how do I identify myself with my shares?

I didn't do anything on the site shutdown so I assume my pass-through shares have gone over to the cat, since I have continued to get dividends.

Thanks for any help!
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:21:58 PM

Burnside, et. al.--

My harddrive has blown up on my computer where I receive my dividends from FriedCat and I am wanting to change the address where he sends the dividends.  Does anyone know how to do this?  If I send him an e-mail how do I identify myself with my shares?

I didn't do anything on the site shutdown so I assume my pass-through shares have gone over to the cat, since I have continued to get dividends.

Thanks for any help!

It sounds like you don't have a backup of your wallet.dat?  Ouch.  Sad  Always make backups.

You can PM Friedcat here on the forums via PM.  I suspect he could validate your ownership via an email exchange or something similar.

Cheers.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:23:27 PM

Quick update.  Batch #5 of the transfers from ASICMINER-PT to ASICMINER direct shares has been sent to Friedcat.

There are only a couple shares remaining that have not sent me their public BTC address.  If you are one of those, please do so ASAP and we'll get you into batch #6.

Cheers.

Blockhead

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 02:29:24 AM

Burnside--

I did have a backup of my data and I got my new hard drive up and running today.  I had the backup, but no experience with using it.  Like most of the Bitcoin world I was impressed at how easy it was to get my wallet back.  I hope everyone has a backup of their wallet!  I was fortunate to have a few extra computers around, (former mining rigs, but you knew that;), so I was able to practice restoring a wallet with a small amount of BTC.

I did send a message to friedcat asking him to change my dividend address and he didn't respond.  It doesn't matter to me now because I am still getting my dividends at my restored wallet.  I know the guy is busy, but I hope he has some minions around who can get something going similar to BTCt-co.  I liked your service and I was disappointed to see it go.  Thanks again for your help!

Blockhead.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:12:40 PM

Burnside--

I did have a backup of my data and I got my new hard drive up and running today.  I had the backup, but no experience with using it.  Like most of the Bitcoin world I was impressed at how easy it was to get my wallet back.  I hope everyone has a backup of their wallet!  I was fortunate to have a few extra computers around, (former mining rigs, but you knew that;), so I was able to practice restoring a wallet with a small amount of BTC.

I did send a message to friedcat asking him to change my dividend address and he didn't respond.  It doesn't matter to me now because I am still getting my dividends at my restored wallet.  I know the guy is busy, but I hope he has some minions around who can get something going similar to BTCt-co.  I liked your service and I was disappointed to see it go.  Thanks again for your help!

Blockhead.

Great news.  Wink

Yeah, unfortunately it often takes days if not a week or more on requests to Friedcat.  I agree, he definitely needs a trusted minion.  I think he's working on an exchange though, that should help lighten the load a bit.

Cheers.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 07:58:00 AM

Batch 6 of transfers was just sent following this week's fairly successful collection of a bunch more BTC addresses.  I have 3 people remaining who have not filed their BTC address, thus have not had their shares sent to Friedcat.  If you are one of these three please PM me ASAP with your BTC-TC username, Email address, and BTC address.

Cheers.
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 04:55:54 PM

burnside sorry for slight off topic but I am in a situation I would like a trusted member with ASICMINER shares to help me out with.

Essentially I was running a pass through on 5 shares of ASICMINER for the DVC devcoin community here https://cryptostocks.com/securities/39

The person I was running the pass through held the 5 shares and did the payouts... now they have gone all quiet and left the share holders all in the dark and no dividends or anything.

I am looking to source 5 ASICMINER shares direct so that I can take over the listing and reimburse the investors from my own pocket. 

Would you be interested in selling me 5 shares?? How much do they go for these days??

Feel free to PM me if you would rather keep this not public but I wanted to show openness in my attempts to resolve the pass through I was a part of helping run

Fuzzybear

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 05:07:28 PM

burnside sorry for slight off topic but I am in a situation I would like a trusted member with ASICMINER shares to help me out with.

Essentially I was running a pass through on 5 shares of ASICMINER for the DVC devcoin community here https://cryptostocks.com/securities/39

The person I was running the pass through held the 5 shares and did the payouts... now they have gone all quiet and left the share holders all in the dark and no dividends or anything.

I am looking to source 5 ASICMINER shares direct so that I can take over the listing and reimburse the investors from my own pocket. 

Would you be interested in selling me 5 shares?? How much do they go for these days??

Feel free to PM me if you would rather keep this not public but I wanted to show openness in my attempts to resolve the pass through I was a part of helping run

Fuzzybear

Hi there.  I think the best way to go about this would be to buy 5 shares on havelock, then ask the PT operator there to transfer them to you.  TAT has been a good op.

I apologize that I cannot help you directly.  I have some shares still, but I'd like to hang onto them for now.

The other thing is that if you are trying to shut down your PT, maybe you could just use the pricing from Havelock and 796 exchange to figure out what the market value should be, then buy out the PT holders at some fair percentage above market value.  No need even to buy more shares.

Hope that helps!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: