Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeAsic - 80 Ghash/sec Asic Miner [SCAM]  (Read 67012 times)
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 06:21:03 PM

I surrender! I have not read a single word in this thread, but am I correct in assuming there's another one of these guys that I somehow missed? I've already did my best to tear the other two entities new assholes, and my asshole shredder is getting worn out.

Allow me to get another cup of coffee so that I can read this thread in a more relaxed state. My only hope is that this better me entertaining. Can't wait to read which country this new outfit stems from.
Please refuel the shredder and let's see what a fresh pair of eyes can bring to it all  Cool

Sorry! Can't provide a fresh pair of eyes for I've jacked off (note that I didn't pen BLOWJOB) so much during the reading of this thread, my eyes are squinted. I think I'm turning Japanese.

I guess we can consider this BitcoinTalk's first Hat Trick:

• Lightning Miner
  • Russian/Chinese Miner
  • Pyro Miner

Since it looks like none of these BASTARDS are not going to get scammer tagged, perhaps theymos would consider locking there account for 60 days, let's say. Somebody suggest that in Meta, please (or something similar).

Lighting miner is not legit?

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 06:21:53 PM

I surrender! I have not read a single word in this thread, but am I correct in assuming there's another one of these guys that I somehow missed? I've already did my best to tear the other two entities new assholes, and my asshole shredder is getting worn out.

Allow me to get another cup of coffee so that I can read this thread in a more relaxed state. My only hope is that this better me entertaining. Can't wait to read which country this new outfit stems from.
Please refuel the shredder and let's see what a fresh pair of eyes can bring to it all  Cool

Sorry! Can't provide a fresh pair of eyes for I've jacked off (note that I didn't pen BLOWJOB) so much during the reading of this thread, my eyes are squinted. I think I'm turning Japanese.

I guess we can consider this BitcoinTalk's first Hat Trick:

• Lightning Miner
  • Russian/Chinese Miner
  • Pyro Miner

Since it looks like none of these BASTARDS are not going to get scammer tagged, perhaps theymos would consider locking there account for 60 days, let's say. Somebody suggest that in Meta, please (or something similar).

Lighting miner is not legit?

My bad! But the other two...
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 07:45:15 PM

seeing as they offer paypal payment, which can be refunded in 45 days, that at least forces them to ship something...granted it might be an empty box (but as far as i know paypal still overs that)
I've been screwed by someone posting a brick to me once, paypal never covered it because there was tracking info from the seller and no proof from my part, though I've heard similar stories and people have won their case by recording an unboxing video.
Still, I would like to make a flight out there, talk to a real person and hand over real cash.

I now make a smartphone video unboxing all packages i get with a value over 20€ plus take second person to it if possible because once i bought a phone and got delivered an empty package. At least i noticed that the weight is too low so i opened it while the postman was still there. I got my money back after some time from the post but it could have been another way if the thieve had replaced it with something similar heavy.

Better save than sorry...

What about paying with paypal using your CC is that a winning combo.

As for ordering I would not try to buy until I was sure enough.
marra

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 08:04:39 PM

Here i propose to all the wanna be players in the asic products game which are yet to show their machines working.

If you mean business make pc board layer scheme open source, or stop doing what you do. Miners with funds to invest will never fall for just images without any viable confirmation.

$1 = 1 satoshi  ☰☱☲☳☷☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☲☳☱☷☷☳☲☰☰☰☰☲☳☳
☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☷☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☲☳☷☷☳☳☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☰☱☲☳
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 12:03:09 AM

Looks like primeasic went dark. Too bad, for they came across as the most transparent of the three.

Now, I'm going to bump the Russian/Chinese Miner thread, thus giving each other company.
silvalley

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 01:09:51 AM

how many do you have now? just the one?

Also curious how quickly users could acquire these. I don't care if I only could run it for 6 months before the power consumption exceeds the income. If in those 6 months I make back the investment and then some then I'd be a happy customer.

I think 67117 is  proxy pool. The hash output is always simillar to SLUSH's. SLUSH has 2.6% rejection rate -they obviusly  proxy pooling. Still not real proof of working ASIC.
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 01:37:02 AM

Also curious how quickly users could acquire these. I don't care if I only could run it for 6 months before the power consumption exceeds the income. If in those 6 months I make back the investment and then some then I'd be a happy customer.

I think 67117 is  proxy pool. The hash output is always simillar to SLUSH's. SLUSH has 2.6% rejection rate -they obviusly  proxy pooling. Still not real proof of working ASIC.

Or it could be ASICMiner Roll Eyes

Monster Tent

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 01:42:42 AM

I think any new ASIC manufacturers should be ignored unless they get independent confirmation that they do have an actual product.

But then that applies to BFL  Smiley

I guess that's why pirate was successful. He had a semi successful business with GPUmax just as BFL has the fpga business.

Effective long con is effective.

silvalley

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 01:50:10 AM

It could be, true.
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 03:46:54 AM

It could be, true.

Haha there's no "could be"..it is ASICMiner Wink  ...I was being sarcastic before Tongue

GoodStuff

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 09:22:59 AM

Seems really huge! Angry

http://btcasic.com/images/slide2.jpg
Zedster

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 10:06:54 AM

Seems really huge! Angry

Thats because its 2 Avalons in one box
Magnate

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 12:46:51 PM

its not an Avalon- it isn't stand alone- so they say.

Clearly not read any of this thread or they would be doing more to salvage their name than posting some pictures of a box with fans....

Has anybody contacted the Hungarian police to confirm this isn't a scam. Fraud is illegal there right?
ummas

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:12:33 PM

I`ve asked to buy somme of them, dependig on prize.
I can comme any day- it`s 4-5h car driving far from my place.
No anwser.
silvalley

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:15:55 PM

Seems really huge! Angry

It look like home made box with some fans and PC power supply
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:17:23 PM

Seems really huge! Angry

It look like home made box with some fans and PC power supply

Yes, that's what he said. Avalons.
marra

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:17:29 PM

I`ve asked to buy somme of them, dependig on prize.
I can comme any day- it`s 4-5h car driving far from my place.
No anwser.

same here...

$1 = 1 satoshi  ☰☱☲☳☷☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☲☳☱☷☷☳☲☰☰☰☰☲☳☳
☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☷☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☲☳☷☷☳☳☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☰☱☲☳
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:24:28 PM

You get the pick up location after your order, isn't that easy to understand? So why are you guys claiming anything about this?

(Trolling)

Please don't trow away your money today.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
ummas

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:27:15 PM

We are a Hungary based company, started developing this project in 2012 June, finished it without ANY pre-order money at all.
Now the units are ready to ship, or to be picked up locally.

As far i know, i dont need web page to order/buy when i wont to pick it up personally and pay with cash.
Maybe i`m wrong, i`m from eu you must know :/ Trolling mode off
SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:44:42 PM

Cool. I can be there tomorrow. Will pay via bitcoin from my car 100 meters away from yours and you can leave the box with the ASIC in the middle of the land of noone in which we will meet.

This is not the middle of the land of noone, it is a well known compulab in Hungary, Budapest.
Ok, give me an address and I will be there as soon as possible. Without the money, naturally.
The address will be on our website tomorrow, as I've told Frizz23, you can come and test the unit without a single eurocent upfront.

Do you have a way to prove that the testing will not be in fact done on a fpga farm?
Like, deploying 1TH/s or shelding the ASIC for any cellular connections?

anything can be done, please post your recommendations, I will get back to the forum first thing in the morning, and post further information.
So, 3 mornings have passed since the 3th, what's new? Have you started some more of your asics already and care to show me where they are mining now?

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: