Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeAsic - 80 Ghash/sec Asic Miner [SCAM]  (Read 67012 times)
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 09:37:36 PM

Funny thing is that they do not even have a paypal button. You fill the order, and they send you an email to which wire the funds through paypal. XD

That might be necessary in order to tell each buyer a different stolen paypal account to send funds to.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:39:18 PM

Funny thing is that they do not even have a paypal button. You fill the order, and they send you an email to which wire the funds through paypal. XD
And that's where the paypal protection seems to end.
I'm very interested about how your deal was made exactly.
I received an email giving a payment adress and paid to this address. I checked with paypal and it is covered (maybe this is different in other countries?)
Can you give the originating ip from the sender of that mail?

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:41:25 PM

PrimeAsic can you reply to the following:
1  PrimeAsic said it is part of another company, EDI GREEN, but that is not true.
2  Company impersonates another company, HRP.HU.
3  Fake office address -- no one at claimed addresses knows who you are.
4  Telephone is not answered, may be non existent.
5  When asked to attach more devices to their PrimeAsic mining at oz pool, no response, while it was the easiest way to proof you are real. Why did you not comply?

Primeasic: Please don't forget to answer the above points verified by many members of this forum.

You guys are really holding your breath for him to answer these? Come on...

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
nokru

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:46:41 PM

can someone pm me his paypal adress or forward the mail with payment instruction via PM, I'd like to check the status out with paypal...
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:47:18 PM

1  PrimeAsic said it is part of another company, EDI GREEN, but that is not true.
5  When asked to attach more devices to their PrimeAsic mining at oz pool, no response, while it was the easiest way to proof you are real. Why did you not comply?

Primeasic: Please don't forget to answer the above points verified by many members of this forum.

No. We are just repeating ourselves. Trying to talk some sense into the ones thinking to order one of these.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:47:56 PM

can someone pm me his paypal adress or forward the mail with payment instruction via PM, I'd like to check the status out with paypal...

let's have it on the thread so we can cross-check

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:49:39 PM

500 units available ill order 10 if this is real. Give a full demonstration of the unit and you the owner presenting it going through the specs showing close ups and presenting your product. If I like what I see I will book the next flight out to you guys and make arrangements for collection of units...

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:50:50 PM

I find funny that people want more devices attached to a pool. Yes fine, but numbers keep rising on that. First it was 2, then 5, next it will be all 500 devices.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:55:56 PM

No. We are just repeating ourselves. Trying to talk some sense into the ones thinking to order one of these.

Then how about every damn person in this thread delete all of their posts, except the first couple of people who edit theirs and call it a scam and we update the bottom and call it a scam and not ask for paypal addresses and say I'm going over there in the morning.

First several pages of this thread sure give it a lot of credibility. Toss in some pages with pretty pictures. Why not order? If you don't hurry and get one, you won't win.

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 10:21:10 PM

Then how about every damn person in this thread delete all of their posts, except the first couple of people who edit theirs and call it a scam and we update the bottom and call it a scam and not ask for paypal addresses and say I'm going over there in the morning.

First several pages of this thread sure give it a lot of credibility. Toss in some pages with pretty pictures. Why not order? If you don't hurry and get one, you won't win.

You are 100% right. Bloating this thread, while the scammer chooses to say as little as possible, may confuse those who don't read the full thread, therefore leading them to believe in this scam.

What you propose would be perfect, but impractical. I guess we have no other choice than to repeat every damn page: this is a proved SCAM

MXRider

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 10:25:12 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2013, 10:42:06 PM by MXRider

500 units available ill order 10 if this is real. Give a full demonstration of the unit and you the owner presenting it going through the specs showing close ups and presenting your product. If I like what I see I will book the next flight out to you guys and make arrangements for collection of units...

IF this is real, I would also like to do this. There is one big BUT: how are you going to ship them to your place when each one weighs 17kg = 35-37 lbs.
darkip

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 10:27:14 PM

*Obligatory "if this is real"*

how are you going to ahip them to your place when each weighs 17kg = 35-37 lbs.

I was originally planning to fly over, but bringing a device back in the hold of an airplane is just a bad idea. If I go, I'll drive with a friend.
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 10:29:26 PM

You are 100% right. Bloating this thread, while the scammer chooses to say as little as possible, may confuse those who don't read the full thread, therefore leading them to believe in this scam.

What you propose would be perfect, but impractical. I guess we have no other choice than to repeat every damn page: this is a proved SCAM

Maybe with some large font font and the reasons like:

---WARNING---
PRIMEASIC IS A SCAM

1  PrimeAsic said it is part of another company, EDI GREEN, but that is not true.
2  Company impersonates another company, HRP.HU.
3  Fake office address -- no one at claimed addresses knows who you are.
4  Telephone is not answered, may be non existent.
5  When asked to attach more devices to their PrimeAsic mining at oz pool, no response, while it was the easiest way to proof you are real. Why did you not comply?

Those reasons are just the start. Edit your posts on previous pages with something like that so it's easily found.

Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 10:35:38 PM

I'm afraid someone is gonna be kidnapped of so.

Aint easier ways to kidnap someone than creating scam about ASIC miner ? Wink

Nope, this seems to be the easiest.  LOL

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 10:41:07 PM

Please post in this Meta Thread so we can get some moderator attention about these potential and likely scams:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149441.0

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Beepbop

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:14:46 PM

Paypal: "Purchase Protection also does not cover items that you purchase in person, or money you send to friends and family."
In person, as in you show up to get the unit in hand. As in, there's no tracking shipper or tracking number to refer to, to show that a package even was given to you. That's why you should not use PayPal for local pickups. Primeasics.com even said - before the order form was put up - that local pickups would be cash only.

Please guys, if you order with PayPal - even with all these people saying it's a scam - at least get it shipped by DHL from one side of Budapest to the other so that you can use buyer protection.
vamdor

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:23:16 PM

1  PrimeAsic said it is part of another company, EDI GREEN, but that is not true.

Well, to be pedantic this one isn't exactly true. They themselves never said anything about EDI GREEN, it's just that their domains have been registered with this contact info.

Also the location in the third point is only the address of their accountant company. Without knowing how the domain ended up being registered, and what role EDI GREEN is supposed to have, this doesn't mean much.

But at this point the rest of the bulletpoints seem to stand, and haven't been refuted.
GalaxyASIC

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:34:00 PM

What if you get is what is on the pics! Smiley
Bunch of computer components bolted together that don't do anything. How do you prove to paypal that they sent garbadge?

If it is real and it brakes how long to get it fixed? Sending it each way $450x2=$900

HashFast REFUND ! I am a HashFast's Batch 1 customer and I want full 100% BTC refund.
freifallspoiler

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 01:00:23 AM

I decided to cancel my order. Not only because of this thread but also because I will soon be traveling more and not be able to propperly monitor such an unknown device.

9 Minutes after sending an email to him, the PayPal payment was refused by him and he confirmed my cancelation.

On the one hand I am happy to be on the safe side again, on the other hand.... No new toy.  Sad
ummas

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 06:27:49 AM

I have ordered 2 with a pickup at he`s place.
Waiting for any answer...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: