Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is amazon will be accepting bitcoins in the future?  (Read 29647 times)
Bokelka

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:03:14 AM

If bitcoin become popular and many people start using bitcoin, i'm sure amazon will accepting bitcoin, even other big online shops will accept it too.
I don't wait until bitcoin become famous and many people use it as payment method because will need much time for it, i can use purse.io for shopping using bitcoin at Amazon. And there are discounts at purse.io too, it is save my time and money for shopping on Amazon using bitcoin.

That is indirect usage of the bitcoin with the Amazon. it would be much better if you can buy directly with bitcoin there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pengengcoins

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:12:20 AM

I think yes if they seen bitcoin will be still alive in the future and more stores are using bitcoin as payment.
For now we are still adopting bitcoin for future.
Bokelka

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:29:30 PM

I think yes if they seen bitcoin will be still alive in the future and more stores are using bitcoin as payment.

The bitcoin price is too volatile and the transaction confirmation is too long. The Amazon will not accept it now.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:21:22 PM

The bitcoin price is too volatile and the transaction confirmation is too long. The Amazon will not accept it now.

Check purse.io When ever you need to purchase in Amazon You will get the 15% of offer for any items when you purchase in amazon.
This itself showing that bitcoin is being accepting by amazon and some other online stores and I think that bitcoin will be the payment medium for the replacement of paypal.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:25:17 PM

Check purse.io When ever you need to purchase in Amazon You will get the 15% of offer for any items when you purchase in amazon.
This itself showing that bitcoin is being accepting by amazon and some other online stores and I think that bitcoin will be the payment medium for the replacement of paypal.

However its just a discount only, How we can buy the things with your bitcoins only. because people are not largely adopted in worldwide still, Once this probelms get fixed then everything will be alright and the amazon, ebay, homedepot all the sites will accepts bitcoins
rhino34567

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:24:04 PM

Yeah I'm pretty sure at some point that will happen but, no one knows when it will actually happen.

Bokelka

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:08:12 AM

Yeah I'm pretty sure at some point that will happen but, no one knows when it will actually happen.

If many customers request the Amazon to accept the bitcoin, it might accept the bitcoin sooner than later.
deepaksharma

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:39:45 PM

It will take time I think due to instability of bitcoin price.once it got stable then it might be accepted by amazon.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:42:42 PM

It will take time I think due to instability of bitcoin price.once it got stable then it might be accepted by amazon.
Yeah. it will surely take a lot of time to happen this. amazon may accept bitcoin in future. but right now we cans still buy everything with the help of amozon resellers. who take bitcoins and shop from amazon for you.
as said above by xIIImal purs.io is also supporting amazon. so I don't think we need to worry for this.
Facultid

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:31:25 PM

Instability could be a problem if the Amazon want to keep the bitcoin for a few days. So we need stable price.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 03:31:27 AM

Yeah. it will surely take a lot of time to happen this. amazon may accept bitcoin in future. but right now we cans still buy everything with the help of amozon resellers. who take bitcoins and shop from amazon for you.
as said above by xIIImal purs.io is also supporting amazon. so I don't think we need to worry for this.

Purs.io is perfect place so we can buy amazon items by using our bitcoin and i think theres no need for that for now since we can actually use bitcoin in different various way or whatever we want by the help of resellers but to think amazon will directly accept it? Well possibilities are there but really it will take a long time since bitcoin is unstable e-currency possible that they will be afraid for its flactuation or just ignore it for the sake of convenience but let see in the future if it really happen im pretty sure they will look for it.

Instability could be a problem if the Amazon want to keep the bitcoin for a few days. So we need stable price.

If the price is stable well possibly they will accept bitcoins as their payment processor.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:18:52 AM

Yeah so true but some business strategy can easily maintain there e-commerce as bitcoin has more liquidity at the same time so the unstable bitcoin price is not the major issue to stop them from accepting it for payment processor ! 
vinci

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Be a NEMber- nem.io

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:50:56 PM

yes it is very possible I mean look at steam right now, one of the largest company to sell digital games and they already accept bitcoin in this early stage of its development

★☆★ NEM CATAPULT HYPE! READY TO LAUNCH ★☆★
Bokelka

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:50:27 PM

yes it is very possible I mean look at steam right now, one of the largest company to sell digital games and they already accept bitcoin in this early stage of its development

In the near future, the Steam will benefit from accepting the bitcoin as it will reduce its credit card transaction cost.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:12:41 PM

when amazon accept bitcoin bitcoin then will be even greater. Amazon is a great company and influence in the world. when it happens it will emerge a new company that accepts bitcoin in the future.
Loganota

Activity: 1764
Merit: 881

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:00:41 PM

If Amazon spend to accept bitcoin as a form of payment, I think the number of people using grow exponentially. We need a large company the first step so that the revolution can begin.
Bokelka

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:00:25 AM

If Amazon spend to accept bitcoin as a form of payment, I think the number of people using grow exponentially. We need a large company the first step so that the revolution can begin.

That is right. The user profile of the Amazon is wider than the companies such as the Steam or computer related companies.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 05:16:58 AM

Amazon and other giants companies like that has no option in the near future to accept bitcoins. If they do not accept it, the small shopkeepers can take over their sales by introducing bitcoins in their business.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:22:07 AM

Amazon and other giants companies like that has no option in the near future to accept bitcoins. If they do not accept it, the small shopkeepers can take over their sales by introducing bitcoins in their business.
True that , if one of the big Ecommerce companies , like Flipkart or Ebay or even shopclues starts accepting Bitcoin , it will force others to accept it too because of the competition , it won't be that far , we will get to see it by next couple of years . It is a good thing both for company and BTC.

senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:26:46 AM

That is right. The user profile of the Amazon is wider than the companies such as the Steam or computer related companies.

Provably if amazon really accepts and put the logo of bitcoin as their payment processor will theirs no doubt that the numbEr of people using bitcoin will increase and may it can effect the furom market, maybe not also but mostly it can generate some more revenue if they really do that, and it can also help for those online business whos starting since bitcoib can be easy for them to have and finish the transaction immediately and it can cost them less since paypal or other processors deducted huge percentage in every transaction we made.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: