Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is amazon will be accepting bitcoins in the future?  (Read 29647 times)
Skaven

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:48:57 AM

As tittle says will amazon accept bitcoins in the future?
Depend on growing of bitcoin and count of users. Because if there are not people use bitcoin Amazon not will accept. Bitcoin is new on the world, needs more time for it until accepted by Amazon.
Since Microsoft and Steam have introduce bitcoin payments, Amazon also should accept it soon.
Also, they will check if they are earning a profit from those deals else they might use it on trial basis.
Yeah your right.. but now i realize just now that amazon is affraid if they accept bitcoin as payment.. because if costumers are not satisfied about bought item or false product you can not getting back your bitcoins.. unlike paypal that you can reverse the payment..

This is the reason that I think they won't offer it as an option, there is too much risk on their end as far as scammers are concerned.  It's the same reason eBay won't adopt it either.
Amazon defently want to accept bitcoins in the future for sure. There are allot of companys who also are accepting bitcoins right now so i dont think it
would be very long time that amazon is accepting bitcoins. Just have a little patient and it will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:01:16 PM

Off course will amazon accept bitcoins in the future it would be stupid of them if they dont introduce the bitcoin as paying method.
Because many bigger companys are also accepting them amazon cant leave long behind.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:38:11 PM

Why do all people think that amazon wont accept bitcoins in the future of course they need to accepts bitcoins in the future.
Becasue there are allot of big companys who are also accepting bitcoins right now so amazon cant be the last one.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:39:13 PM

Why do all people think that amazon wont accept bitcoins in the future of course they need to accepts bitcoins in the future.
Becasue there are allot of big companys who are also accepting bitcoins right now so amazon cant be the last one.
yes I am also agree with you not only amazon but I think all over the world there will be not a single country who will not accept bitcon. a time will come and then I will tell you that now you can not find a sing country who are not acceopting bitcoin and I think that time is not foo far.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:35:53 PM

I also think that they are soon or later gonna accept the bitcoin but right now do not think its big enough.
If the bitcoin will become bigger they will accept it without any doubts.
Maesters1-

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:41:11 PM

I also think that they are soon or later gonna accept the bitcoin but right now do not think its big enough.
If the bitcoin will become bigger they will accept it without any doubts.
well we cannot say any thing in advance. i think it will depend on their state policies and law. either they are giving permission to the state to accept it or not. bu if you want my personal answer then i i will like to tell you that yes i am pretty hopeful that a time will come when all the countries of the world will accept bitcoin and hope that bitcoin will become legalize then.
Piltover

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:12:16 AM

I'm also sure they will accept it, how more people are using it how better these days.
On a certain point they cannot deny it anymore to accept it in my eyes.
DomesticTrader

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:38:48 AM

I dont think that amazon wont wait a bit longer to introduce the bitcoin paying method because there are allot of people asking for it.
And other companys are also introducing the bitcoin so you can say that amazon cant leave behind and they see it by them self for sure.
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:53:56 PM

Depend on growing of bitcoin and count of users. Because if there are not people use bitcoin Amazon not will accept. Bitcoin is new on the world, needs more time for it until accepted by Amazon.
Since Microsoft and Steam have introduce bitcoin payments, Amazon also should accept it soon.
Also, they will check if they are earning a profit from those deals else they might use it on trial basis.
Yeah your right.. but now i realize just now that amazon is affraid if they accept bitcoin as payment.. because if costumers are not satisfied about bought item or false product you can not getting back your bitcoins.. unlike paypal that you can reverse the payment..
People dont be afraid that amazon wont accept bitcoins because there aree allot of the same companys who are also accepting bitcoins
and as you can see for the future amazon cant leave behind they wont be the last one who introduce the paying method.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:41:34 PM

They will accept this for sure its just that they need some time to make a good functional system for it and till the bigger is not big enough they will not do this for sure.
Also they have to change a lot in the system and also maybe with some laws because its not just something you can accept as such a big company.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:46:51 PM

I think for me amazon is impossible to accept bitcoin as payment because bitcoin has no reverse payment.. unlike paypal so i think its better to dont expect that amazon will accept bitcoin as payment unless if they are doing it manually send payment to escrow and send amazon for the product that they are already tested if not its risky to buy with bitcoin because you have no power to reverse the payment..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:04:44 AM

I think for me amazon is impossible to accept bitcoin as payment because bitcoin has no reverse payment.. unlike paypal so i think its better to dont expect that amazon will accept bitcoin as payment unless if they are doing it manually send payment to escrow and send amazon for the product that they are already tested if not its risky to buy with bitcoin because you have no power to reverse the payment..

Although Bitcoin has no option of reverse the payments but it has lots of other good qualities like zero taxes, No setup fee  etc. Reversing the payment option can be required for Amazon but only on rare cases, and they can come up with other ideas to solve it. I guess Bitcoins must be used by amazon as it is in the favor of both customers and Amazon itself.
Piltover

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:03:14 AM

I dont think amazon will leave behind to dont introduce the bitcoin becasue other big companys where they are working together with are also accepting
bitcoins yet so they cant leave behind as i say before. They will defenetly accept bitcoins in the future dont be afraid.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:04:41 PM

It is not impossible. Amazon remind me of Steam bitcoin story. In 2014 Gabe Newell said that Bitcoin acceptance on steam is 'unlikely to happen'.
And 2 years later we have fully integrated Bitcoin payments on Steam.

Reference: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/gabe-newell-accepting-bitcoin-steam-purchases/
yeah over time every thing changes ! bitcoin is getting more popularity and market and more sites are accepting it day by day, in my opinion its obvious for amazon to accept bitcoin as its payment system !
Cresciuanto

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:16:23 PM

It is not impossible. Amazon remind me of Steam bitcoin story. In 2014 Gabe Newell said that Bitcoin acceptance on steam is 'unlikely to happen'.
And 2 years later we have fully integrated Bitcoin payments on Steam.

Reference: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/gabe-newell-accepting-bitcoin-steam-purchases/
yeah over time every thing changes ! bitcoin is getting more popularity and market and more sites are accepting it day by day, in my opinion its obvious for amazon to accept bitcoin as its payment system !
i agree with you but time i require for this. i think after some time every country will accept bitcoin. they have to legalize bitcoin. i have heard a news on social media and also from my friends that One Coin is accepted by the China and they have legalize it. i personally have no idea about it.
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:57:33 PM

Soon or later they will accept the bitcoin to make some good profit with it, if the bitcoin stays growing like this they will add it very soon in my eyes.
What people already said its just a matter of time.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:04:17 PM

Amazon now is accepting bitcoins try to check this link I have seen it a week ago. And I'm glad that this big popular online store is now accepting bitcoins for their service.
Check it here: https://www.rewardspay.com/use-bitcoins-on-amazon
Or just simply google it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bokelka

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:28:50 PM

Soon or later they will accept the bitcoin to make some good profit with it, if the bitcoin stays growing like this they will add it very soon in my eyes.
What people already said its just a matter of time.

I agree with that. The Steam has accepted the bitcoin payment. The Paypal is collaborating with Coinbase.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:23:42 PM

well since steam now accepts bitcoins too, i think it is really possible in near future to see that amazon accepts bitcoins too, we just have to wait a little more actually

nobody said that steam will accept bitcoins but it did, if there will be plenty of people that wants to use bitcoins in amazon, i am sure that amazon will start to accept bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bokelka

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:31:17 PM

well since steam now accepts bitcoins too, i think it is really possible in near future to see that amazon accepts bitcoins too, we just have to wait a little more actually

nobody said that steam will accept bitcoins but it did, if there will be plenty of people that wants to use bitcoins in amazon, i am sure that amazon will start to accept bitcoins

It would good that Amazon accepts the bitcoin. The Paypal is collaborating with Coinbase now. It might provide a full service in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: