Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRB] Karbo (Ҝ) Кapбoвaнeць - Ukrainian Electronic Karbovanets CryptoNote  (Read 492937 times)
fenapathy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:33:47 AM

reference purposes

i have sent you a pm outlining my plans. my reason to post here is just simply to reference i contacted you and it was my idea to evolve the current anonymity currently being used by any cryptonote coin.

my pm to aiwe

"good evening

i am cryptonote developer who has been working on cryptonote coins for 2 years now. i am a ex monero team member. i have chosen to keep my identity anonymous. i wish to offer my skills to offer what i offered to monero to you. i had approached XDN developers but no one has given a reply.

i offered monero to advance their anonymous tech by combining another but they said its too time consuming and would require major restructuring. therefore they refused and we parted ways gracefully. we have a chance to make this unique and better will take time but end result will be good. if you are interested do contact me to discuss further this anonymous solution"

i look forward to hearing from you
Fenapathy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:36:21 AM

reference purposes

i have sent you a pm outlining my plans. my reason to post here is just simply to reference i contacted you and it was my idea to evolve the current anonymity currently being used by any cryptonote coin.

my pm to aiwe

"good evening

i am cryptonote developer who has been working on cryptonote coins for 2 years now. i am a ex monero team member. i have chosen to keep my identity anonymous. i wish to offer my skills to offer what i offered to monero to you. i had approached XDN developers but no one has given a reply.

i offered monero to advance their anonymous tech by combining another but they said its too time consuming and would require major restructuring. therefore they refused and we parted ways gracefully. we have a chance to make this unique and better will take time but end result will be good. if you are interested do contact me to discuss further this anonymous solution"

Fenapathy

great!  hope you guys can make something revolutionary.
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 10:30:27 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 01:15:23 PM by aiwe

We have development fund and it will go to dev who will propose and deliver stuff.

We are open for proposals and welcome wishing to participate.

Btw, English website  http://karbowanec.com/en/

If found mistakes let me know.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:04:35 PM

reference purposes

my pm to aiwe

"good evening

Fenapathy

If you did start development on this coin, what sort of new features would you bring to the table?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:20:27 AM

Could someone post an address, i'd like to test out the anon feature, i'll send you some free coins Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 07:47:47 AM

First post of the thread Smiley

Kdev1L9V5ow3cdKNqDpLcFFxZCqu5W2GE9xMKewsB2pUXWxcXvJaUWHcSrHuZw91eYfQFzRtGfTemRe SSMN4kE445i6Etb3

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:50:00 AM

Kdev1L9V5ow3cdKNqDpLcFFxZCqu5W2GE9xMKewsB2pUXWxcXvJaUWHcSrHuZw91eYfQFzRtGfTemRe SSMN4kE445i6Etb3

do you have mac client?

and how about proposal by fenapathy?

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 08:38:01 AM

do you have mac client?

No, unfortunately I sold my MacBook, not able to build now Sad I shouldn't have.

Awaiting response. Proposed him to help with better block chain storage before we can advance to anonimity improvements for the dev fund reward + some from mine stash to make it more interesting.

Btw, it's eleven grands now collected from donations, thanks slb from Democats. I am sure people will donate towards concrete tasks.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:47:42 AM

do you have mac client?

No, unfortunately I sold my MacBook, not able to build now Sad I shouldn't have.

Awaiting response. Proposed him to help with better block chain storage before we can advance to anonimity improvements for the dev fund reward + some from mine stash to make it more interesting.

Btw, it's eleven grands now collected from donations, thanks slb from Democats. I am sure people will donate towards concrete tasks.

so take into consideration of internationalization and major exchanges listing.

if we do it properly we can coexist with monero in the same niche.   till now, krb is active and honest, go gentle and advance into limelight.

kripteka

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:46:39 PM

Wow. English website  http://karbowanec.com/en/ is good
Thanks aiwe, I am glad to see progress in development
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:50:28 AM

Not many people selling at this price, buy support is building also, should see positive price movement soon.

We need bittrex to get more people on board.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:59:17 AM

I get an error, saying invalid recipient address.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 06:54:43 AM

I get an error, saying invalid recipient address.
forum sofware breaks it  adding spaces
maybe this way it will preserve

Code:
Kdev1L9V5ow3cdKNqDpLcFFxZCqu5W2GE9xMKewsB2pUXWxcXvJaUWHcSrHuZw91eYfQFzRtGfTemReSSMN4kE445i6Etb3

this is donations address for development, btw in case someone missed

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:03:28 PM

There is task for both programmers and community.

We need better blockchain storage. If anyone can help with adapting either rocksdb or lmdb from bytecoin or monero respectively, let us know - we will announce community fund task.

Lets see if we can fund development.

It was mentioned few posts earlier, lets make it more visible.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
slb

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:34:24 PM

We need better blockchain storage. If anyone can help with adapting either rocksdb or lmdb from bytecoin or monero respectively, let us know - we will announce community fund task.

I can help you with rocksdb

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 09:36:44 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 08:14:00 AM by aiwe

I can help you with rocksdb
Excellent!

We have develompent fund which will be all designated toward this task.

Development fund address for donations is

Code:
Kdev1L9V5ow3cdKNqDpLcFFxZCqu5W2GE9xMKewsB2pUXWxcXvJaUWHcSrHuZw91eYfQFzRtGfTemReSSMN4kE445i6Etb3

Lets show we can make decent currency without ICO, IPO and other scam the way it should be done.

To the date there is 11591 KRB
+ Another 10000 KRB from my stash
+ 1100  donated --- edit
+800 thanx tankist
+511

Sorry to say we have not yet implemented tracking wallets which allow to track income without ability to spend so everyone wishing would be able to check that address. If someone has doubts we can look for an escrow.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:41:57 AM

most honest dev.

deserve being listed on major exchanges like polo.

hope to see great features implemented!
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 09:11:11 AM

Wolf's open source AMD GPU miner updated

https://github.com/wolf9466/wolf-xmr-miner/releases/tag/0.4

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Karbovme

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:19:54 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 04:19:11 PM by Karbovme

I tried minegates android miner on lg 3 with bytecoin, unfortunately it doesn't have option for alt pool adding on app, i got 15 hs . it is not bad speed for krb mining with mobail , around 1.5 krb coins per 8 hours of sleep...anyone interested in making Android app for krb mining ?
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:39:53 AM

the NEXt eTHereum here!!!! go Karbowanec!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: