Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRB] Karbo (Ҝ) Кapбoвaнeць - Ukrainian Electronic Karbovanets CryptoNote  (Read 492937 times)
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:18:21 PM

when there is a cryptorubl in Russia, you'll write nonsense too Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:01:55 PM

Really strange rize of Karbo, I remember when I discovered it, it costed around 1-2 Hryvnyas, not it's $2 (52+ hryvnyas)
I think now more and more people will go into mining, and mining will become more difficult.
May be the rize of Karbo has correlation with the rise of the interest in cryptocurrencies in Ukraine, with rize of Ukrainian crypto-related projects, etc.

Also good that team of Karbowanec probably created some fund for developers, as we see new site, new roadmap, etc.
Because honestly, before Karbowanec looked like many other cryptos (I checked many cryptos and saw several which had almost same wallet, I think that's because they were made on the same system)

Karbonator,
if you don't like Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, why are you here?
I recently heard the same tulip-explanation from one of the people whom I know, where did you learn these analogies, do you read some yellow press or what?
Just curious, where are you from?
6 posts here and only in this thread. I see no point, why you are writing so long posts here?
If you want to learn more about Cryptocurrencies - read this forum in more details, but even better before that - check some basic course (i.e. good course on Bitcoin exists on Coursera)

algernonen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:50:17 PM

RingCT: hides transaction amounts

KRB coin has no RingCT?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:54:18 PM

it should be added to bittrex

If the current amount of volume keeps going like it has been for the past couple of weeks, its only a matter of time before the larger exchanges start to take notice and would want to list KRB. Bittrex would be huge for KRB if its able to get listed on there. I'm still holding as this is the start to bigger things to come for KRB. Like the dev has said, promotion hasn't even started for the rest of the world yet.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Andretti83

Activity: 297
Merit: 112

PRIVATE AND NOT PREMINED: MONERO, AEON, KARBO

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:44:24 PM

RingCT: hides transaction amounts

KRB coin has no RingCT?
Afair not planned because they bring big transaction size and karbo is already as fungible as monero even without RingCT.
Monero Research now works on Bulletproofs as substitute to RingCT, that saves 90% of space. Maybe (and I'm not a dev) that one will be implented in karbo.

Andretti83

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:47:24 PM

If the current amount of volume keeps going like it has been for the past couple of weeks
If you check volume on Coinmarketcap, then real karbo 24h volume is even bigger approximately by 50% because ukrainian exchange btc-trade.com.ua doesn't correctly report it's volume via API for now.

nektar83

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:41:43 AM

Hi anyone know if there is a calculator for solo mining?probably not!!So anyone know how solo mining works in karbo with 500h/s or 1000 or less? Year?a month?or better stay at pool forever?
Karbonator

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:38:00 AM

Hi folks, how are you?

This post I do not want to bother you with an endless monologue.

Instead of that I have some questions.

Why Karbowanec is popping up? Did I miss anything?

I have to admit I like the roadmap. Other projects do not offer that. Thats a plus. Mobile wallet will be the next plus. I am already so excited. Would be great to leave out the many cryptocurrency exchanges and to send Karbos and receiving at least instantly the equivalent value of RUR, UAH, JPY or whatever. THAT would BE an astonishing feature! But ONLY to exchange artificial created units against the same artificial created units (and only the same - not KRB vs BTC e.g.) with which I could then really pay in a shop. Okay - I am expecting too much I ve to admit. Issnt it? I want something that is working and what I can observe here? The creation of something that makes not much sense to me until the present day. Its only like mining gold. If it WOULD be even gold. But its not. Why the tulip story AGAIN comes into my mind? Why? Because the whole cryptostory is a remake of the tulip bubble? I am afraid that my feelings do destroy my dreams of getting rich with the Karbowanec. Really.

Did the price poped up only because of promotion articles? And trading at the new exchange BTC Trade UA ?

I mean why I do not like the newly printed articles? Because network hashrate is now that high and difficulty therefore too that my reward decreased until almost 0? Maybe thats why? Thank you. I can forget the mining now. Fine. I will save at least the costs of electricity power.

And yes, the question with 500 H/s - 1,000 H/s if you want to mine solo. You can calculate that for yourself. Just use on a pool site like krb.sberex.com the mining profit estimator. if you insert 1 KH/s as hashrate you get 0.86 KRB / day while network hasrate is 8.16 MH/s. And if a block is rewarding you with about 19.85 KRB that should mean that you will find on average (i dont know the standard deviation) all (19.85 divided by 0.86 KRB = 23) days a block on condition that network hasrate keeps constant and you are mining constantly with 1.000 H/s. I would assume to calculate this in this way. So its not recommendable. Pool Mining lowers the risk to get nothing for more than 23 days.

Ok, but after promotion the price for my 1 million KRB will NOT come down like the one from DigitalNote. Issnt it?

See https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digitalnote/

Please tell me that this will NOT happen. I have to pay my energy bills.

It will rise more and will make us poor people all rich. Thats the goal of this project or did I understand anything wrong?

I mean - you cannot use the Karbowanec as a method of payment. I could also offer some mussels or cigarettes or some glass beads for shopping in my discounter next to me. They would not accept it, too. And for storage? I would buy gold instead of something expensive as a cryptocurrency. Gold has the advantage that it is already well knows all over the world and it is unique.

I do not understand the real purpose of the Karbowanec (and other cryptocurrencies)? Can anyone explain it to me?

I mean, you can send and receive certain units of whatever ... monero, karbo, bitcoin, shitcoin very fast. Faster than you could send and receive legal tender. But you are just sending and receiving certain units of whatever. And not money. If you are sending or receiving a message with whatsapp very fast thats great. But you did not sent or have received money. If you want to buy something in a store you have to change the KRB first at an exchange. Cryptopia, Livecoin and BTC Trade UA. Great. Then you have to wait until you can finally use your legal tender. So the fast transaction time is not relevant.

I think the "Ripple" makes really much more sense to me. Or not? I can pay instantly with it. And I get the Cash in fiat instantly at low costs.

"Hshare" sounds also interesting is is well, well more developed than with due respect in comparison to Hshare a simple Bitcoin or a Karbo.

Bot currencies are not totallay independend. But they sound quite good. But they are so complicated that I have not fully understood their concepts. I also do not know which consequences a rising ripple price would have for the transaction costs and how to calculate a value of the Ripple for a given environment. And Hshare sounds very complex but also very unifying and challenging.

To pay anonymous is also no argument because the till girl at my super duper store does not accept Karbo.

Is it the scarcity of 10 million units? To use it as a story of value? But why gold is not rising if people demand for that?

A cryptocurrencie has no value if you could not get any fiat money for it.

If UAH, USD, RUR, EUR, JPY would be valued in KRB - you know - THEN the KRB would be the measure of value. But not reverse.

With DigitalNote wallet you can at least send instantly untraceable encrypted messages. Sounds good. Does it makes sense? Or not? I dont know. Maybe its just useless.

Can someone enlighten me? I am actually visiting a course at Coursera. My IQ is quiet low. They tell me. So I need some explanation. If you CAN explain what you are doing Wink Of course only IF you can do so.

But please no insults. Thats not my claim on a discussion. Thank you very much.

Have a nice cryptonight.
Andretti83

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:57:32 AM

Why Karbowanec is popping up? Did I miss anything?

Did the price poped up only because of promotion articles? And trading at the new exchange BTC Trade UA ?
Hard to follow your big posts, so I will answer only quoted questions.

Yes, price is poped up because of unplanned articles spreaded all over ua-net. You can see how well it works here.
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=karbowanec

BTC Trade UA is not a new exchange. It works for several years already and added karbo couple month ago.
There are already news that another big ukrainian exchange interested in adding karbo for trading.

prowe

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:51:46 AM

You just did troll...

It's so transparant how you try to create disorder in this thread.

But in fact you are here in the hope to buy KRB at a low price.  Cheesy
$2 is still low if you compare it to the future price, don't worry.

If you like to have a general conversation about cryptos, go to another thread.
Ask them general questions.

This is starting to become really awkward.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
prowe

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:53:36 AM

For people who wonder: "am I in time to buy KRB?"

It's not too late!  Cool

cryptomine.pro

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:09:18 AM

Buying on a pamp is a big risk. It's better to go to krb.cryptomine.pro and try the mining. While the price is good and the difficulty has not yet grown
prowe

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:23:01 AM

Buying on a pamp is a big risk. It's better to go to krb.cryptomine.pro and try the mining. While the price is good and the difficulty has not yet grown

I rather buy Smiley The speed of earning coins through mining is incomparable with the amount I get when I buy directly from an exchange.

And a rising currency doesn't have to mean it's pumped to go down later...

On the contrary, it could be the start of a growing curve/trend while it's being picked up by the mass!

I like to profit of that on the long term while holding (HODL) the currency.

prowe

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:27:00 AM

I support that suggestion. Hopefully the KRB team will take that in consideration.

cryptomine.pro

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:34:21 AM

I rather buy Smiley The speed of earning coins through mining is incomparable with the amount I get when I buy directly from an exchange.

On the contrary, it could be the start of a growing curve/trend while it's being picked up by the mass!

I like to have something physical (a farm from video cards). Having experience in forex where not one thousand dollars was lost.
I now understand that mining + trading is my choice. When one in the drawdown another gives profit and a turn.
prowe

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

I like to have something physical (a farm from video cards). Having experience in forex where not one thousand dollars was lost.
I now understand that mining + trading is my choice. When one in the drawdown another gives profit and a turn.

I respect your consideration. Whatever works!

modsrocky

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

when you believe in this project, then buy - when not, search another coin!
what i can tell is: 2 USD are very low

max supply is only 10m karbo and 120k infinity after max cap - think for your self - other coins have million and billions of coins..

Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:21:16 AM

You just did troll...

If he is troll, he is Karbo troll, so it means his posts are doing good for bumping up this thread
May be he is a newbie part of Karbowanec's team? ))

Actually Karbonator I think you are on right path to the world of cryptocurrencies.

Karbowanec is traded on Cryptopia, and it's a great place to trade crypto, I have experience. Actually I sold few Karbowanec which I had before there. I don't regret as I did it mostly for testing cryptotrading and amount as very small.

What I like with Cryptopia is that you can trade not only BTC/Karbo but Doge/Karbo, it means you can trade even small amounts. Doge is very cheap now)

If somebody needs help/advice regarding Cryptopia - you can contact me

And also guys, for those who are in Ukraine, many years ago I bought Raspberry Pi, mostly for testing reasons, but if somebody wants to help me setup it - that would be great. I'll setup Karbowanec mining there.
I can pay you in Karbowanec, in fiat, in beer )

Karbonator

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:34:49 PM

The troll is the one who cannot answer serious meant question is only referring to the hope that the price could rise in future.  Thats so plain.

And whatever cryptocurrency you look at. They are all only assets and no legal tender.

An asset that has no interest nor a dividend. You are buying just ZEROS and ONES.

If you step back for a moment its so evident.

Wheter bitcoin, goldcoin, shitcoin or karbo. You even do not partizipate at any kind of property. Really - its pure HOT AIR.

Its a REMAKE of the TULIP BUBBLE in 1637. Thousands of different tulips are getting massively expensive. Would you pay the price of a brandnew house in the best street in the most expensive city in Ukraine to get a tulip? Almost 400 years ago the humans DID exactly this. Nowadays it would NOT come into your mind.

And the same is true with cryptocurrencies.

The truth is: you are ONLY keen on the money you get for nothing. You are searching a greater fool than yourself. The buyer of nothing hopes to find another buyer to whom he can sell the nothing to a higher price. Look for https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory.

And thats it. Nothing more. So plain.

And the intrinsic value does not rise because another one is willing to pay for nothing more than the fool before him did.

Its just a matter of GREED and FEAR. Every single speculator who invests in cryptocurrencies has lost his intellect.

Even Jamie Dimon realizes that his own daughter has lost control over her rationality.

See youtu.be/40OuVyVGdIM

Or let me express the cryptocurrency mania in other words: If money is the water you need to live, then bitcoin and karbo and co. are only the bottles, who are transfering the water from one place to another. So at the end you are not buying the water but only the bottle - the packaging. I mean, such a bottle which transports water can has its price but its miles away from the value the water or let it be beer, wine or wodka Wink (I hope you realize what I mean).

Its about the content you really want to buy and not the packaging.

And the content is the USD, the UAH, the RUR, the JPY.

You cannot invent a whole new currency. Thats impossible. You can invest to transfer money respectively legal tender faster and to much lower costs - thats okay. But to invest a new kind of money? Sorry folks. Thats not the case with Karbo, with Bitcoin or whatever the Shitcoin is calling itself.

Look the video. Its an excellent interview. Almost every single sentence of Jamie is ready for press. Jamie is a very clever man. He at least CAN still think in a proper way. With due respect but I doubt that the buyer of the so called cryptocurrencies are still able. The seller - okay Wink But the buyer? I have my doubts.

"Blockchain = good technology." - I agree.
"You can do whatever you want. I don´t care." - Thats right.
"I could care less of Bitcoin trades for, how it trades, why it trades, who trades it. if you ´re stupid enough to buy you ´ll pay the price for it one day." - So it will be.
" I ´ve told people that they can trade 100,000 dollars before they trade it to zero." - I fully agree.
"The only value of bitcoin will be the other guy will pay for." - Right, the "other guy" resp. the buyer pays in USD, UAH, RUR or JPY. And only THESE fiat currencies will be the value.

The next sentence I do not understand clearly ... something with "maybe you buy it too and take them out." Huh
"I mean it by the way." ... What does he means?
"These people are very good in manipulating the press and getting news out every day." Oh ha !!!!!! Sound familiar to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"CNBC - nonstop bitcoin." - Thats almost standard to speak about bitcoin. .. But let me rethink ... talking about hot air in a financial tv show should be standard?
"Who cares about bitcoin?" - I would say: "Nobody, but everybody cares about the vale of USD which is connected to bitcoin."
"The worlds enonomy is SO big. JPMorgan ALONE is moving 6 trillion DOLLARS every single day ! And bitcoin maybe a billion trades a day?" - Thats no argument I ve to admit.

And now its getting interesting. "The other side is ... governments. And this is not a technological statement. GOVERNMENTS are going to CRUSH it on day." - OH yes. I think it could be like in china. Governments will be fed up with that gambling in hot air. Really. Until today bitcoin was small in market capitalization. But the bigger it gets the bigger the threat that a crash could affect the financial stability. And if the central banks tell the governments that THIS IS ALREADY the CASE then governments will act.
and ban the cryptosector. The whole sector. Every single exchange will then close. And who THEN still HAS this nice ZEROS and ONES in his pockets. These little smart arithmetic units, he wount get NOT anymore for WHICH reason resp. aim resp. value he has bought this unit. Then is GAME OVER. I think to 95% that this be the case in the future. China was the best example. Now the western world is getting made. The bigger the price gains, the more it is a threat. The faster we are getting to this point of BAN.

"The governments like to know WHERE the money is, WHO has it and WHAT you are DOING with it." - so true "And you are okay? with having it to noticed." -  Grin LOL - GREAT. Yes we DID already noticed that government wants to know WHERE the money is, WHO has it and WHAT we are doing with it.

"And governments like to control their currency." - Absolutely true. Anything else would make no sense.
"Governments like to control their own economy." - Right. And also its citizen want to own a government that cares about a stable currency. If government wouldnt do anything the bitcoin would have been invested much more earlier. It is the answer of a crisis. And we will get the next crisis because the people are speculating like hell in bitcoin and co. and not consuming or investing the money as they should do to do the economy a favour. With gambling you just do your brain a favour. And nobody else. It can be entertaining until a certain limit. But when a whole economy would be in danger because of irrational exuberance and I would be the government I would close this threat instantly. China did it already.

"China put already curbs on it."

Then "Japan accepted the bitcoin. No they didnt. They made J-coin. Its a YEN-cryptocurrency. Its not a non fiat. People say: "Hey Jimmy, its close to gold." No Gold is limited. And it (what is referring to? Gold, J-currency or bitcoin?  Huh  Roll Eyes ) is close to a fiat currency. No. Fiat currency is (Jimmy is explaining us what fiat currency is) when a government says: "This is your legal tender. You have to give it and accept it." I think there is nothing wrong with it. Should people make deal without paying taxes? And who should then pay for ecucation and schools and public buildings like libraries and museums and hospitals and streets and digital infrastructure and fundamental research and development and the people who are working for the government like policemen and justice and parliamentarians and officials and teacher and public authorities who control the citizens food and health and so on? Some parts can be overtaken by private corporations like hospitals and so but not now. So yes, the government wants to have control and thats ok. Except you are a criminal. For criminals bitcoin is a great product. Jamie is telling this,too.

"... and there is a central bank. Of course they can misuse it, the central bank, inflate it. So there is a use case of bitcion. Venezuela. Noth Korea." - Yes, and this is the only advantage that bitcoin and co have, IF it is generally accepted. Its scarce. A store of value, if the official currency is inflating. Of course - a currency that IS inflating has less until some time ZERO value. Inflation is also high in Ukraine? Yes, it is, but it is decreasing. But very volatile.

Inflation data for Ukraine in % (compared to the year before)

2007: 12,84
2008: 25,2
2009: 15,9
2010:  9,37
2011: 7,96
2012: 0,57
2013: -0,26
2014: 12,1
2015: 48,68
2016: 13,91
2017: 11,5 (estimated)

For that reason the Karbo makes sense. Especially if the inflation would rise again.

And Jamie is goes on with: "But this is the last time I am gonna answer queston about bitcoin because I really don´t care."  Grin

And Jamie is finishing with: "I want to point out when I made that stupid statement - I call it (bitcoin) a fraud - my daughter sent me an email saying: "dad, I won 2 bitcoins." ... my formerly smart daughter." LOL  Grin  Shocked Roll Eyes

A great interview. In short: bitcoin and Karbo = an option against inflation and hyperinflation of course. But beyond this its quite worthless. I would tend to gold (but gold price is not rising), IF I would buy a put against inflation. bitcoin and cryptocurrencies seem to be just trendy and a nice thing to gamble with. Thats it. A pure remake of the tulip mania.

You will be lucka to read my comments here. IF you hear to me and stop this dumb trading of nothing. Otherwise you will for it one day. As Jimmy says: "a gambler will trade himself to zero." Please do not spent ur money for speculation of something that has no value, except you mean the equivalent of the Karbo or whatever. Then you can also buy directly USD, RUR, UAH, EUR or JPY or gold, art, oldtimer, stamps or anything else. But an artificial unit?  Huh Roll Eyes
Karbonator

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:59:40 PM

when you believe in this project, then buy - when not, search another coin!
what i can tell is: 2 USD are very low

max supply is only 10m karbo and 120k infinity after max cap - think for your self - other coins have million and billions of coins..

Whatever coin it is. Forget it.

2 USD is too high if you can get it for free. Or would you come up with the idea to buy for every breath of fresh air (which has no value in USD) 2 USD? After how many breathes you would be insolvent and therefore dead? Or would you breath rather for free? Exactly. You do not pay for anything that you can get for free. Its so easy.

The whole cryptostory is just a way to transfer units of whatever from A to B. You are paying for a method of transportion of a tangible asset. Wow - I am impressed. Sorry dude, that does not make any sense to me. I dont buy a bottle of coke because I love the bottle but because I love coke. (if I would buy this disgusting sugarwater)  Grin

And I do buy a bottle of beer not because of the bottle but because of the beer.

And if the water or beer comes through a pipeline (directly from the central bank) than YEAH. Great. But ok - some people also buy bottles with water for a lot of money in comparison to the water I can get for almost free from my water pipeline. So yes. The market participants are not acting rationally.

I do not want to forbid trading. I just want to point out, what does the cryptocurrency hodler  Cheesy really want? Why are they buying? Thats an interesting question in my opinion.

Maybe its a mix of a psychological component, play instinct, greed, wish to be free, wish to have value, wish to do anything, wish to report on next party from the own karbo-investments, running with the herd, doing what everybody else is doing (if someone is yawning you have to yawn, too - automatically). I dont know.

So - if you want - buy more of these Karbos. You are welcome.

But if you think the supply is the reason, then I have a tip for you: just buy the

42-coin

There are only 42 units and 42 units are much less than 10 million units. So - all 42-coins should be the most valuable ones, because they are the most scarciest ones. So rare.

But what is the market capitalisation of the 42 units of the 42-coin?

Look for yourself:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/42-coin/

Actually: 500K USD.

Ouch.  Shocked

So the market price is NOT a function of scarcity.

Have a nice cryptoday. I wish you much fun in buying and selling Karbos.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: