Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRB] Karbo (Ҝ) Кapбoвaнeць - Ukrainian Electronic Karbovanets CryptoNote  (Read 492937 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:52:38 PM

Thar she blows!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:56:30 PM

@notsofast tweets about $KRB for 1st time = +40%  Grin
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:18:16 PM

Flawless victory.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
Karbonator

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:00:57 AM

T-shirt with its own design, gray (with the Carbo logo)

http://www.krb-shop.pp.ua/image/cache/data/catalog/t-shirts/322003/front-500x500.png

Price: 62.00Ҝ

Source: http://www.krb-shop.pp.ua/t-shirt_men_gray_krb

62 KRB = 81.22 USD. Pretty expensive for an ordinary T-shirt, considering the current price in USD.

The merchant has to adjust his price with every change in the exchange rate. This applies to upward price movements as well as for downward price movements.

That's why no cryptocurrency qualifies for a usable currency.

This is the Achilles heel for which no current cryptocurrency has yet found a solution. [The "Tether" (USDT) has implemented a solution, but has caught a disadvantage. As far as I have understand the concept it is tied to the USD 1:1. Now the merchant has NOT to adjust his price of his goods and services BUT exactly this dollar peg is the Achilles heel of the Tether.]

Everybody should have a feeling now what to expect from an ideal cryptocurrency which also deserves its name. This is work for programmers.

All cryptocurrencies are without any solution for this fundamental feature pure speculative objects (because they are not usable, except the usability lies precisely in using it as a speculative object and not in using it to pay) and will presumably end up in the price where it started - at zero. {keyword: "tulip mania" (in 1637)}

This is only my opinion.

In the meantime ... have fun with gambling. [Ouch - that was a cynical comment]  Wink
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:06:58 AM

62 KRB = 81.22 USD. Pretty expensive for an ordinary T-shirt, considering the current price in USD.

The merchant has to adjust his price with every change in the exchange rate. This applies to upward price movements as well as for downward price movements.

This is the Achilles heel for which no current cryptocurrency has yet found a solution. [The "Tether" (USDT) has implemented a solution, but has caught a disadvantage. As far as I have understand the concept it is tied to the USD 1:1. Now the merchant has NOT to adjust his price of his goods and services BUT exactly this dollar peg is the Achilles heel of the Tether.]

Everybody should have a feeling now what to expect from an ideal cryptocurrency which also deserves its name. This is work for programmers.

All cryptocurrencies are without any solution for this fundamental feature pure speculative objects (because they are not usable, except the usability lies precisely in using it as a speculative object and not in using it to pay) and will presumably end up in the price where it started - at zero. {keyword: "tulip mania" (in 1637)}

This is only my opinion.

In the meantime ... have fun with gambling. [Ouch - that was a cynical comment]  Wink

This is just poor plugin realisation, - no live price calculation. So don't blame the whole cryptocurrency idea because someone forgot to change prices or doesn't care to keep them actual Smiley

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:51:46 AM

Dev aiwe is smart!  go to bittrex?
prowe

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:01:29 AM

This is only my opinion.

In the meantime ... have fun with gambling. [Ouch - that was a cynical comment]  Wink

Look around you the world is changing rapidly. Cryptocurrency is like art, it seems abstract. But the communication you are now having is that as well and with people you know as well through social- apps & media and even the platforms you are using while doing that have value because you are using it. From the technical perspective blockchain is way more usable then just an ordinary payment method.

A currency doesn't merely have value because it's only a payment method, it's way more complex than that. Crypto is an answer to the banking industry, paying people zilch while holding their capital there for years, the only people who became rich were the people speculating with our money within that segment.

This is revolution. This is cryptoooooooooooo!

RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:24:47 PM

hi all!

new pool:

http://krb.coinminer.space/#

fee: 1%

welcome!
RobRoy

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:19:30 PM

hi all!

new pool:

welcome!

please mining first block..

testing my first cryptonight pool
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

Will it be possible to pay with this currency for Ukrainian services from other countries?
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

Will it be possible to pay with this currency for Ukrainian services from other countries?
We hope so, and not only in Ukraine, cryptocurrency is borderless. It's just everything has it's origin, we have Ukrainian origin, but we're world wide open  Cheesy

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
RobRoy

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:09:52 PM

hi all!

new pool:

welcome!

new fee: 0.1%
Karbonator

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:22:55 PM

Any cryptocurrency is worthless. Really. Its a fraud. Its backed with nothing.

Everybody can create this own cryptocurrency:

https://cryptonotestarter.org/inner.html

If Bitcoin, Monero or Karbo or whatever. The more cryptocurrencies exist the more less in value they will have. Same was true with tulips in 1637. In Holland it was just fancy to own a rare tulip - like bitcoin nowadays. But the more tulips there habe been the more it was evident: they do not have any big value. In those days the people sold house and farm to buy a rare tulip. And prices increased as there was still another buyer willing to pay more.

But its such a simple and ovious system. The last majority and laggards will pay the price and lose enormous amounts of money. The issuer and the early adopters (see Rogers adaption cycle) will cash in.

A cryptocurrency seems to be unique but its not unique. Every cryptocurrency is replacable.

Today I have somem tulips in my garden. They do not anymore cost the price of a whole house in the city of the Amsterdam in 1637. It was brandnew to have tulips in those days. Yes. As it is brandnew nowadays to have some Bitcoins or whatever in his wallet. But it makes no sense.

As long as the price rises you will not use it to pay. And if the prics will fall again and they will - then everybody will sell in panic. They wount even have the time and the nerves to look for a t-shirt or a basecap to sell their Karbons or whatever.

Just like the greed drives the people to buy this crap. (and who does not want to get rich with no work? I could understand this)

The FEAR one day will drive the people so sell for any price they can get.

I am getting conform with Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase: "Bitcoin is a fraud."

And what is true for bitcoin, is true for any other cryptocurrency.

I will now make my own cryptocorrency - its so easy as plating some tulips.

The blockchain is a concept that is absolutely stunning. And yes, you can make a cryptocurrency out of it, but Bitcoin is the Napster of the Millennials or the Netscape Navigator (Browser) of the 90s or or or ... I am waiting for the Google of cryptocurrencies. This currency has not been created yet.

The blockchain is like the globalization that took part in the 17th century with buying tulips, bananas, potatoes and pepper. The Bitcoin ist just a tulip. The Karbo ist just a copy of a copy or low cost tulip. The blockchain is worth a Nobel prize. The applications first have to be invented.

Karbo is a nice gamble. You will realize it when the price will tend to 0 again. As every cryptocurrency will tend to 0 again.

Keep care not to belong to the laggards and late majority.

Enjoy the time while you feel to be rich. This time will never come back again. Later you will cry. I give you my word. A gambler will always stay a gambler until he has nothing to gamble anymore.

I know what I am talking about. I have seen several manias. In the meantime its entertaining just to watch. Its so relaxing. The whole speculation is not worth the high price you are paying for it and I do not mean money with it.

M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:33:50 PM

Any cryptocurrency is worthless. Really. Its a fraud. Its backed with nothing.

Everybody can create this own cryptocurrency:

If Bitcoin, Monero or Karbo or whatever. The more cryptocurrencies exist the more less in value they will have. Same was true with tulips in 1637. In Holland it was just fancy to own a rare tulip - like bitcoin nowadays. But the more tulips there habe been the more it was evident: they do not have any big value. In those days the people sold house and farm to buy a rare tulip. And prices increased as there was still another buyer willing to pay more.

But its such a simple and ovious system. The last majority and laggards will pay the price and lose enormous amounts of money. The issuer and the early adopters (see Rogers adaption cycle) will cash in.

A cryptocurrency seems to be unique but its not unique. Every cryptocurrency is replacable.

Today I have somem tulips in my garden. They do not anymore cost the price of a whole house in the city of the Amsterdam in 1637. It was brandnew to have tulips in those days. Yes. As it is brandnew nowadays to have some Bitcoins or whatever in his wallet. But it makes no sense.

As long as the price rises you will not use it to pay. And if the prics will fall again and they will - then everybody will sell in panic. They wount even have the time and the nerves to look for a t-shirt or a basecap to sell their Karbons or whatever.

Just like the greed drives the people to buy this crap. (and who does not want to get rich with no work? I could understand this)

The FEAR one day will drive the people so sell for any price they can get.

I am getting conform with Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase: "Bitcoin is a fraud."

And what is true for bitcoin, is true for any other cryptocurrency.

I will now make my own cryptocorrency - its so easy as plating some tulips.

The blockchain is a concept that is absolutely stunning. And yes, you can make a cryptocurrency out of it, but Bitcoin is the Napster of the Millennials or the Netscape Navigator (Browser) of the 90s or or or ... I am waiting for the Google of cryptocurrencies. This currency has not been created yet.

The blockchain is like the globalization that took part in the 17th century with buying tulips, bananas, potatoes and pepper. The Bitcoin ist just a tulip. The Karbo ist just a copy of a copy or low cost tulip. The blockchain is worth a Nobel prize. The applications first have to be invented.

Karbo is a nice gamble. You will realize it when the price will tend to 0 again. As every cryptocurrency will tend to 0 again.

Keep care not to belong to the laggards and late majority.

Enjoy the time while you feel to be rich. This time will never come back again. Later you will cry. I give you my word. A gambler will always stay a gambler until he has nothing to gamble anymore.

I know what I am talking about. I have seen several manias. In the meantime its entertaining just to watch. Its so relaxing. The whole speculation is not worth the high price you are paying for it and I do not mean money with it.

it's stupid such a judgment! (the technology does not stand still, you're stuck in the past, if you were a legendary person, I would understand your hint ....) Grin Grin Grin
RobRoy

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

hi all!

new pool:

welcome!

new fee: 0.1%

please!!
Karbonator

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:02:30 PM

Do not forget to pay your taxes on capital gaines.

The Blockchain is not anonymous, its solely pseudonymous.

Every single transaction is public. And if you only have SOME names of some wallet-adresses, you can decrypt the whole chain.

And everybody has to pay his taxes.

The government does not understand fun if it comes to money.

(I even doubt they will give away their monopol of money - really)

I cannot image the government will watch this gamble for a long time anymore.

China has forbidden the trading with cryptocurrencies, issnt it? There also was a time where the trading of gold in the US was forbidden. (in the 70s?)

I can imagine the same could happen easiely with any cryptocurrency until the people have again a clear mind to realize that they are only trading ZEROS and ONES.

And if a prohibition will come, every exchange has to close its activity. Oh oh oh ... Then all the money has gone. Really - no joke. If I would be the government, I would know what to do at next.

Later the tulips can be traded again - if someone wants. But why I should trade something only because it is rare? I could also buy gold. Its rare too and its unique. Or a picture of Da Vinci. That would be a great investment.

Dont get me wrong. The trading is okay, but everybody has to pay his taxes.

I personally wouldnt buy anything that is listed as a top headline in the news every 2 weeks. Would be too hot. Will not last forever. You can count for that. The bubble will burst. Have seen so many bubbles. They are all the same. The problem is, you do first know IF it was the peak of a bubble AFTER the bubble bursted. BEFORE its not predictable. But if you know it IS a BUBBLE then what this insight is worth then?

Right - nothing. absolutely worthless. So - hands off. The savest way. Nobody will give you back your money. Nobody and really nobody. Absolutely nobody.

But hey - if you pay taxes ... its okay.

But technically I doubt that you can invent a currency as a standalone system. I mean. To handle a currency is a complex thing. Nothing you can program and then it runs for itself. You have to develope it further.

Congratulation for the huge coup and dont forget the exit.
China is calling ...
prowe

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:10:32 PM

"I am getting conform with Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase"

LOL  Grin the banking dude is confirming... what a surprise  Roll Eyes

Glad you are waisting your time with quotes from a banking dude who first speculated for decades with our money
and now cries when we are using it for our own behalf.  Cool

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:12:16 PM

Do not forget to pay your taxes on capital gaines.

The Blockchain is not anonymous, its solely pseudonymous.

Every single transaction is public. And if you only have SOME names of some wallet-adresses, you can decrypt the whole chain.

And everybody has to pay his taxes.

The government does not understand fun if it comes to money.

(I even doubt they will give away their monopol of money - really)

I cannot image the government will watch this gamble for a long time anymore.

China has forbidden the trading with cryptocurrencies, issnt it? There also was a time where the trading of gold in the US was forbidden. (in the 70s?)

I can imagine the same could happen easiely with any cryptocurrency until the people have again a clear mind to realize that they are only trading ZEROS and ONES.

And if a prohibition will come, every exchange has to close its activity. Oh oh oh ... Then all the money has gone. Really - no joke. If I would be the government, I would know what to do at next.

Later the tulips can be traded again - if someone wants. But why I should trade something only because it is rare? I could also buy gold. Its rare too and its unique. Or a picture of Da Vinci. That would be a great investment.

Dont get me wrong. The trading is okay, but everybody has to pay his taxes.

I personally wouldnt buy anything that is listed as a top headline in the news every 2 weeks. Would be too hot. Will not last forever. You can count for that. The bubble will burst. Have seen so many bubbles. They are all the same. The problem is, you do first know IF it was the peak of a bubble AFTER the bubble bursted. BEFORE its not predictable. But if you know it IS a BUBBLE then what this insight is worth then?

Right - nothing. absolutely worthless. So - hands off. The savest way. Nobody will give you back your money. Nobody and really nobody. Absolutely nobody.

But hey - if you pay taxes ... its okay.

But technically I doubt that you can invent a currency as a standalone system. I mean. To handle a currency is a complex thing. Nothing you can program and then it runs for itself. You have to develope it further.

Congratulation for the huge coup and dont forget the exit.
China is calling ...
This is my address
Code:
Kcwr4Awjn7QefxbAEvHSAcTrVbhzYukfmbDvwWkrDhjFXe1FVUj5ggxCrEv4w2zv6iVZgoF4v7b3cNAbaU3LKQGS9EU9KAd
go on decrypt it

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
prowe

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:18:05 PM

Basically all our communication is going through zero and ones, bits...  Grin
Very valuable isn't it...

Just go back to your cave man, there is warm fire waiting for you.

In the meanwhile we bring KRB to a 100 million market cap.

At least if there is a position available within Bittrex? hint  Wink

spaceman2

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:20:46 PM

i wanted to confront him with the fact that monero and karbo are essentially anonymous, you cant track the coins on the blockchain. and dont forget about the darknet, which is dependant on cryptocurrencies and therefore gives it value. but whatever, if he wants to stay out of it, so be it. its not like anyone really cares. plus: whether you have to pay taxes or not depends on the country.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: