Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRB] Karbo (Ҝ) Кapбoвaнeць - Ukrainian Electronic Karbovanets CryptoNote  (Read 492937 times)
Karbonator

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

This is my address
Code:

Kcwr4Awjn7QefxbAEvHSAcTrVbhzYukfmbDvwWkrDhjFXe1FVUj5ggxCrEv4w2zv6iVZgoF4v7b3cNA baU3LKQGS9EU9KAd

go on decrypt it

Dont get me wrong. I am not even a programmer. So I have the greatest respect for the work of programmers. They are like gods for me. I even cannot write proper English. So come on. I beg you ...

I can of course I can not decrypt your wallet-address. Not with my lack of information and calculation power. But consider the technological progress. Everything is just a matter of information and how to put this information together. If I would have a super computer (keyword: quantum computer), which is able to compute a multiple of what todays super computer can compute and if I know how an encryption works. What should be the problem to decrypt everything? Its just a matter of information. And if I can store every single information that is being transported, I can compute and restore the process. Theoretically I or anybody else should be able to create a whole new world or universe if you know how everything works and if you have all information and the necessary computing power.

But be relaxed. I do not want to decrypt your wallet to steal your karbos. Even if I would find them, I would give it back to you.

I just wanted to point out that a karbo which cannot be sold against RUR, USD or UAH - is simply useless. A Karbo itself or whatever, Bitcoin, Monero etc. have no value itself because nobody would accept these coins as a method of payment if it would NOT be linked to any fiat currency. (you cannot pay taxes with cryptos, you cannot pick up a loan in cryptos and so the whole financial system is acually working, it is breathing. Like a pulmonary. Its expanding and contracting. No cryptocurrency can adapt itself to its economic environment with its several variables)

Only if ONE or a group of cryptocurrencies would represent the whole system of currencies (which also should be taxable and of course not volatile but also independent and anonymous and a basis for loans) a cryptocurrency would make sense for the future. of couse you have to resolve trade offs for implementing this. But technically it should be possible. But not with a system a la "I let a group of computers create a specified amount of units and let them alone with it and call it on top "a currency" ... Really, that cannot be meant serious. And in this way almost all currencies are working. The amount of currency-units must be connected at least with the amount of goods and services of an economy. maybe also with wages and the amounts which are getting saved or invested.

In the future I can image a world with digital currencies - no question. The blockchain ensures the trust between unknown contract partners, no double spending and maybe more - great deal. But a currency has more functions than just to be transferable. And this is the status quo. Some units which you can transfer. In some years the people will laught at the "investors" of today who bought these units while thinking that could be a currency or a store of value. (a currency is backed by the taxing power of its participants - but here?)

At least the Karbo is a good copy of the Bitcoin. More or less. Its destiny is linked with the one of the Bitcoin. I think. And the bitcoin ... its new, but far away from a currency. Maybe its a limited asset. Like post stamps. They are also only printed paper and have nevertheless a market price. (I dont know how to value the finiteness against the background that just the name "bitcoin" or "karbo" is unique because anything else is replicable).

In any case it is cool to have some of it. (But tulips have been also cool in 1637)

But its not usable as a currency from my point of view.

I am also afraid that the government could not forbid the cryptocurrencies itself but the trading of it for banks (like in china?) ... and without a value expressed in UAH, RUR, USD or EUR a crypto-unit has no value. Isst it? Otherwise it would have.

Regards

(sorry for my bad English)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:57:52 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 06:13:30 PM by prowe

Where did you learn to cry like this? Your whole view is so contradictory and short-sided at the same time.  Cheesy

"you cannot pick up a loan in cryptos"
There are companies who offer salary to employees in cryptocurrency, yes. Smiley

Your quote: "In the future I can image a world with digital currencies"

Problem solved, the future is tomorrow, wake up tomorrow and accept it.

The world is changed and you can be part of it or just keep on crying.

And stop talking about the tulip mania,  incomparable and that lasted just 6 months.

BTC is since 2009... and within 5 years worth $50.000 = 1 BTC

The end.

ps and don't cry again if you miss another upcoming currency Karbowanec (KRB)  Cool hahaha

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:11:08 PM

@notsofast tweets about $KRB for 1st time = +40%  Grin

Now +100% of whatever...
This is what happens when a reputable miner/trader with 50,000 followers name checks a micro-cap.

How do you play this? Come back in 10 days and buy $KRB  Grin
prowe

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:15:53 PM

@notsofast tweets about $KRB for 1st time = +40%  Grin

Now +100% of whatever...
This is what happens when a reputable miner/trader with 50,000 followers name checks a micro-cap.

How do you play this? Come back in 10 days and buy $KRB  Grin

When it's 6$?  Wink

RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:27:08 PM

Karbonator

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:57:53 PM

"you cannot pick up a loan in cryptos"
There are companies who offer salary to employees in cryptocurrency, yes. Smiley

Your quote: "In the future I can image a world with digital currencies"

Problem solved, the future is tomorrow, wake up tomorrow and accept it.

The world is changed and you can be part of it or just keep on crying.

And stop talking about the tulip mania,  incomparable and that lasted just 6 months.

The end.

ps and don't cry again if you miss another upcoming currency Karbowanec (KRB)  Cool hahaha

A loan is not a salary. And to receive cryptocurrencies as a salary is not possible. At least not in my country. Insufficient shops who accept (all) cryptocurrencies. Tax problems. There is no regulatory basis to use cryptocurrencies as a salary. Not feasible. I also can not get any interests on cryptocurrencies. At least not on Karbo and Bitcoin.

And even if you get a salary in the cryptocurrency of your choice, you cannot pick up a loan in cryptocurrencies. This possibility is a core element of our financial system. If a cryptocurrency cannot perform this, it has never a chance to replace the USD. But I admit this aim is too high for any cryptocurrency of today but a currency which claims to be an answer to the financial crisis of 2009 should have this approach. I also would expect then that all prices should be in this cryptocurrency. stable prices. No live calculators or such funny things Wink

A future (5-30 years from today and not tomorrow) will take place with cryptocurrencies but not with the cryptocurrencies which we can observe today.

And of course the Bitcoin-price is a bubble. A very long lasting one. The last 6 month of the tulip bubble in 1637 have only been the climax. It already began in the 1620s.

The tulip mania was fueled by the gold of the new world (Amerika). But imagine how much MORE money is circulating today. We even do not have the Bretton Woods system anymore - it was abandomed. (Do you even know that it ever existed?) There are billions over billions of money circulating. Its not unusual that a bubble today will last maybe longer than 400 years ago because the amount of money is a multiple today than it was in 1637. The information are circulating much faster today. But the process and the shape of a bubble is always the same. Also the warning signals.

There have been expensive tulips (bitcoin) who have been sold in 1637 for 10,000 gulden each. For comparison: the average salary of a year was 150 gulden and the most expensive houses in the most expensive street in Amsterdam did cost 10,000 gulden. There also have been cheap tulips which did only cost 0,07 gulden in 1636 and they rose to 0,15 gulden in 1637. And so on.
You can buy (maybe with Karbos? Wink *uh, bad comment) a book and read for yourself if you are interested in.

The 2009 subprime crisis in USA I dont have to name here. Well known. But also the reasons? Same was true with the Nasdaq bubble in 2000 with all the internet companies. They did not earn a single cent but the buyers paid several millions of USD for it. (By the way today a lot of Nasdaq corporations are bankrupt. If you can read a balance sheet it becomes obvious.) The New Market in the late 1990s in Germany is another example. Many companies have been a fraud and do not exist anymore. Japan Nikkei 1989, keyword: Nick Leeson (options have been new in those days. Nick was the man and got a lot of money from the barings bank and he ruined the whole bank. bankruptcy. Undecided) The Silver market was a bubble between 1975 and 1980. keyword: hunt brothers. they cornered the silvermarket. In the 1960s there has been a bubble in microelectronic stocks in USA. In the 1920s there was a bubble in radio and carstocks. The crash in 1929 and the following depression should be a term for nearly everybody. In the 1870s a bubble in railroadstocks in USA. 1720 - South See bubble. I could count several further bubbles of the history of human kind. And some of it I have experienced even myself.

But you should hear to your gut feeling - if it smells like a bubble - it IS a bubble. The subprime bubble I have not seen coming - the internet bubble in 2000 in contrast - yes.

And like the internet is still relevant in our lifes but not the many internetcompanies - so the blockchain will be relevant for us still in 20 years and more but not the bitcoin. Thats a matter of fact. There are so many use cases that must still developed. Blockchain is a master piece. And the high prices for cryptocurrencies (like the many bubble in history of human mankind) are an indicator that here was invented something very useful. A game changer. But as it is often the case. The first mover is not always the one who will survive.

Do not run after the money. By experience this does not work. You have to wait for the money. Then it will come to you.

Maybe the CME will crash the financial system (again) if it introduces a bitcoin future. There is a heavy risk of infection of other market participants which would reach deeply into the real economy. Read this letter:

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDOsH_-3UQAAV7Zg.jpg%3Alarge&t=582&c=RmzDmueREWMdVQ

The CME should not clear bitcoin futures. Because if uptick or downtickrule could get active while market volume is poor that one counterparty cannot cover his position and then the CME can not clear. (high volatility problem) And if the CME cannot clear this could infect the CME itself and therefore other financial markets until real economy effects. It could harm the whole world economy. By the way that also was my thought as I heard that CME wants to clear bitcoin futures. If this should happen there is a massive risk. I think THAT could be a trigger so the bitcoin bubble would burst with a big bang. The bitcoin market is too small. The demand is too high. The crowd is getting insane. Too much confidence. Really - thats not good.

But anyway. If not this event then it will be another event. It took me a while to understand cryptocurrencies and now after I understandd how they work I am sure. Its just hot air. This bubble will burst soon. Not to mention the stuff with the ICOs and Tokens and that stuff. Totally scam. Really. Pure fraud. Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase, has a clear view on the things. I am with him.

And one more tip: expect the unexpected. The most danger comes from events from which we still do not know.

I am - for myself - mentally in the red high alert area. Theoretically an e-function goes to infinity. A bubble is developing to a certain point quite similar to an e-funktion, but in real life it does not go to infinity. It will come down. Also if you really really wish that it could last a little bit longer. There are a lot of fools outside but at a certain point of time the last buyer has bought what he always wanted to buy and nobody else is dumb enough to pay more. And then the house of cards will collapse. Especially when market participants are financing their cryptocurrencies by credit it becomes extraordinary dangerous.

There is a saying: pride comes before the fall.

Its in every bubble the same. If people extrapolate historical price movements into the future, especially if the price movement reminds me on an e-funktion - its bubble time.

The future is always not sure. No matter if you made already a lot of money or not. You cannot simply say that within 5 years a BTC will be worth 50K USD. That is misguidance.

Best Regards
prowe

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:36:13 PM

Your piece of garbage is fulll with fallacies.

You keep on repeating your own shortsided view and quoting people who are losing position within their market,
conventional banking world.

Like the London/Stockholm property market, was also a bubble right? Still there... et cetera

You are generalizing about ICO's... of course rotten crap in between.
But that is the same with governments... nothing new.

Governments and central banks printing bank notes, all good.  Roll Eyes
As long as governments create air right?  Cheesy And as long as we are doing what they urge us to do...

And what you mention as facts are just opinions, hilarious.

This is just a simplistic summary of reasons why replying is waisting my intellectual mind.

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:37:41 PM

It's been 2 days.

The wallet keep sync here at 65474/170624:

Any help? Sad
Hey, in what country you are?

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:20:50 AM

It's been 2 days.

The wallet keep sync here at 65474/170624:

Any help? Sad
Hey, in what country you are?

We live in singapore. we also tried using master node, but no help. There also no record in hour wallet.

try to add these flags to wallet shortcut

Code:
--add-peer 95.46.98.64:32347 --add-peer 52.21.253.162:32347 --add-peer 149.202.65.153:32347 --add-peer 89.187.1.235:32347 --add-peer 13.81.3.48:32347 

You can use these masternodes from community members:

5.189.135.137:32348
85.194.241.83:32348
51.15.74.207:32348
51.15.201.166:32348
51.15.218.183:32348

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
monalito

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:05:53 AM

I Just found this Karbo...Now I mining this karbo  Cool

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU
xm0d532

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:30:33 AM

new masternode is on  192.162.233.42:32348
restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:22:46 AM

jesus, is there serious reason for this Pump, except general cryptohype?!
RntMC

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:43:57 AM

hahaha I'd like to know that too.
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:54:45 PM

deleted
RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:03:25 PM

new pool: http://krb.coinminer.space/#

fee: 0.1%

welcome!
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

hahaha I'd like to know that too.
It's just small media coverage in Ukraine. We haven't started real promotion yet.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:05 PM

Huh

Crypto is 90% hype and knowing how to trade it or ignore it...
And, yes baby, making money is always "serious"...
But I'm happy $KRB is now officially on the map one way or another.

UA Inflation Rate is Real

2017... 15%
2016... 14% 
2015... 48%
2014... 12%
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:32:37 PM

Karbowanec should be added to the Telegram
spaceman2

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:35:59 PM

it should be added to bittrex
Karbonator

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:50:43 PM

Russian Minister: We Will ‘Never’ Consider Bitcoin Legal

The head of Russia’s Ministry of Communications (Minkomsvyaz) has said the country will “never” legalize Bitcoin within its economy.

Bitcoins are a foreign application of Blockchain technology, and Russian law will never consider them as a legal entity under the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation,” he declared quoted by Interfax.

The comments add further opaqueness to the already confusing stance of Russian lawmakers to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. A host of senior figures have given conflicting views as to how Russia will treat the emerging financial phenomenon, with some saying an outright ban is inevitable.

url]https://cointelegraph.com/news/russian-minister-we-will-never-consider-bitcoin-legal[/url]

The Karbo is getting pushed actually.

https://logincasino.com/news/ukrainskaya-kriptovalyta-karbowanec-za-god-virosla-v-67-raz19993.html

logincasino.com Thats right. I also feel like in a casino right now and right here with Karbo articles everywhere.

Пo пpoгнoзaм экcпepтoв, ecли дaннaя тeндeнция pocтa в oтнoшeнии yкpaинcкoй кpиптoвaлюты coxpaнитcя, тo чepeз пapy лeт ee цeнa дocтигнeт $100.

=

According to experts' forecasts, if this growth trend with respect to the Ukrainian crypto currency is preserved, then in a couple of years its price will reach $ 100.

This is technically wrong and unprofessional and pure showmanship.

Extrapolation in economic figures into the future is from a statistically point of view simply not allowed.

Obviously, the author wants naive minds to buy Karbowanec.

China is calling ... (they will tell us how to perform a ban)
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: