Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REE] REECoin: People’s Coin *****REVIVAL*****  (Read 39768 times)
jaybejaybejay

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

jaybejaybejay, why don't you just reply to the simple questions?
1. Who is the new dev?
2. What are the plans of your new team for the nearest future?
I believe all the doubts about you and Ree coin will be disappeared. Wink

As i said before, the community has taken the ree project. You could make difference by join us today and start giving  your contribution.
Right now, we’re fixing reecoin explorer and migrating the current website to the new reecoin website.
After that, we’ll work on the network strength and improved it.
Once we improve the network, the community will discuss and decide the next step.

Here’s
reecoin community official Twitter and Telegram account. Join us today
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/ree_coin
Telegram: http://t.me/reecoinenglish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

jaybejaybejay, why don't you just reply to the simple questions?
1. Who is the new dev?
2. What are the plans of your new team for the nearest future?
I believe all the doubts about you and Ree coin will be disappeared. Wink

As i said before, the community has taken the ree project. You could make difference by join us today and start giving  your contribution.
Right now, we’re fixing reecoin explorer and migrating the current website to the new reecoin website.
After that, we’ll work on the network strength and improved it.
Once we improve the network, the community will discuss and decide the next step.

Here’s
reecoin community official Twitter and Telegram account. Join us today
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/ree_coin
Telegram: http://t.me/reecoinenglish

Hi,

Yesterday you were accusing the oringinal REE dev as a scammer, today you're saying that you guys are in progress of migration the original REE site to a new one.
Has this 'scam'-dev given you rights to his site and other source-code materials?
If so, I'm really happy.
cool4uvak

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

jaybejaybejay,
Thank you for the reply.
A lot of people had made the contribution already and as the result they have got nothing actually having spent a lot of money and affords. That is why they seem not to believe you and it must be like this. You are very optimistic about reliving the Ree coin and I also hope your team is working hard on it at the moment. If you could tell any specific information or possible dates when you expect to fix reecoin explorer or when the new web site will start working and the name of the new DEV , this would be really good contribution from your side in people’s confidence in reliving the coin and they will pay the same...
/imho/
Zlobin25

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

Hello. I'm an ordinary customer. Add to the conversation to discuss Ree
https://discord.gg/APaMQW
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

Jaybejaybejay, don't mess up the hope of getting a reliable dev to revive this coin.  Ree has suffered a great setback and we don't want any more scam here.  We need to wait for a reliable team. First quater of the year is always busy for all professionals. I'm confident at least by second quarter of this year REE will get some great devs. Do not scare great devs away with your scam attempt. It's obvious you have no good intention for REECoin but to sell your coins you bought cheap.

All holders of REECoin, be a bit patience. There are so many opportunities in the market right now, go and trade other coins and keep a close watch on REECoin.

Allseeing, has also taken a good step like myself to find a capable dev for REE. Please be patience no more scam with REECoin.
jaybejaybejay

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

Jaybejaybejay, don't mess up the hope of getting a reliable dev to revive this coin.  Ree has suffered a great setback and we don't want any more scam here.  We need to wait for a reliable team. First quater of the year is always busy for all professionals. I'm confident at least by second quarter of this year REE will get some great devs. Do not scare great devs away with your scam attempt. It's obvious you have no good intention for REECoin but to sell your coins you bought cheap.

All holders of REECoin, be a bit patience. There are so many opportunities in the market right now, go and trade other coins and keep a close watch on REECoin.

Allseeing, has also taken a good step like myself to find a capable dev for REE. Please be patience no more scam with REECoin.

@Seasonic, hahahaha are you joking or trying to attempt another scam? hahaha. I heard that the former ree dev tweet yesterday, hahaha what a joke? Tweet about what? You and your partner should go away because you not getting another chance to scam ree community ever again.
jaybejaybejay

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

REE COMMUNITY PLEASE BE AWARE: The former reedev and it’s team are trying to deceive our efforts to revive REEcoin. This new team have nothing to do with the team that scam us all. Please ignore them and avoid whatever they do or whatever they are saying. The other thing, the former twitter account, belongs to scam dev, and it’s no longer official REEcoin twitter account.
Here’s the only REEcoin official twitter account https://mobile.twitter.com/ree_coin DO NOT FOLLOW THE OTHER TWITTER ACCOUNT, ITS BELONGS TO THE SCAMMER.
cool4uvak

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

jaybejaybejay,
Thank you for the reply.
A lot of people had made the contribution already and as the result they have got nothing actually having spent a lot of money and affords. That is why they seem not to believe you and it must be like this. You are very optimistic about reliving the Ree coin and I also hope your team is working hard on it at the moment. If you could tell any specific information or possible dates when you expect to fix reecoin explorer or when the new web site will start working and the name of the new DEV , this would be really good contribution from your side in people’s confidence in reliving the coin and they will pay the same...
/imho/

Still some questions which are not answered...
Allseeing

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 04:25:03 AM by Allseeing

I'm glad people are starting to understand that this jaybejay character has no credibility. I see people asking him for proof where there is none. There's nothing wrong with wanting this project to get off the ground. I do too. What is bad is being willingly blind to the fact that jaybejay is a fourth-rate charlatan. I'd like to elaborate on how to tell because, like seasonic, I think Reecoin is a great project that is destined to be picked up by a professional dev team eventually and it will be much better off if no thieves touch it before that happens.

So, to start with, let's look at a side-by-side comparison of jaybejay's posts/tweets and the posts/tweets from a truly professional team working on reviving a coin. For this example, I'll use Lynx, formerly known as Kittehcoin.

Links:

https://twitter.com/GetlynxIo
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1340334.0

Lynx team:

@GetlynxIo
 29 Dec 2017
We’re resetting the mining difficulty adjustment & currently working w/miners & pools. We’re delaying the release of Lynx on Cryptopia (& the wallets) until the difficulty adjustment is complete. Thank you for your patience.

jaybejay:

@ree_coin
 Jan 9

We’re’ doing the best we can.

Lynx team:

@GetlynxIo
 29 Dec 2017

We solved the difficulty adjustment. The Lynx network is running and live. Once Cryptopia is synced, it will be available on the exchange (LYNX). Once its on the exchange, we’ll release the wallets. See: https://getlynx.io/downloads/

jaybejay:

@ree_coin
 Jan 10

We’re working to make sure #ReeCoin is fully back. Everything is looking great at this stage and more development news is coming #$REE

Lynx team:

Re: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin - UPDATED 2017
December 25, 2017, 05:38:55 AM

Just go to your wallet.dat file and save it. As long as you have the wallet.dat it doesn't matter if you synched. You sent the coins to 'address a' and your wallet.dat has the key for that address.  

If you deleted your old wallet.dat then look in your recycle bin and try to restore it. Never send coins to a wallet until you have backed it up. If you don't have a thumb drive then you can have the wallet dump the private key and you can write it on a paper.

jaybejay:

Re: Announcing ReeCoin: People’s Coin
January 09, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

We already have dev and we’re working to get everything right. From now, we’re working as a team, no one person alone will look after ReeCoin.

jaybejay again, after I called him out for being a liar:

Re: Announcing ReeCoin: People’s Coin
January 11, 2018, 09:42:50 PM
YOU MUST HAVE CONNECTION WITH THE PREVIOUS DEV, DAMN!

JUST GO AWAY, WE’RE DOING THE JOB. WE DON’T NEED YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT? CAN YOU JUST GO AWAY AND LET US DO WHAT WE’RE DOING RIGHT NOW? WHERE WERE YOU BEFORE WE START THIS WORK? WHY DIDN’T YOU TAKE OVER THE PROJECT? YOU’RE A SCAMMER, VERY BAD PERSON, ACTUALLY HORRIBLE PERSON. AGAIN, WE DON’T NEED YOUR HELP, JUST GO AWAY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people should be able to see clearly that the Lynx posts and jaybejay's posts look nothing alike at all. That's because one of them is a real, honest to God, professional team and one of them is a bad liar. I mean bad. If I was interested in scamming the Reecoin community, I'd have copied the style of the professionals and made it sound good. Ripped off some key technical phrases from Justin Sun, the Lynx team, and others to make it sound like I knew what I was doing 100%. But jaybejay isn't smart enough for that. He's an idiot with a see-through lie trying to catch naive and very hopeful investors and take them for a ride.

When he first started posting, jaybejay was asking who the dev was and saying "we need a dev". https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1494444.480
That much at least is true. We DO need a dev. But twenty-four hours after he wrote that we need a dev, he was posting that he was running the "official" Reecoin twitter and he was partnered with the new developer. That would be some magical Albus Dumbledore-level shit if it were true. Unfortunately, it's not. He didn't pull a developer out of his back pocket in a day and take control of everything.

I also want to point out how a professional responds to criticism. Not by calling names, accusing their accusers of scamming, and shouting in all caps like a third grader as jaybejay does. Look here at what Justin Sun, the founder of Tron, said after Charlie Lee, the founder of Litecoin, publicly attacked him:

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/949578759450931200

He responded with facts. Because he's not a scammer. See, if someone says that you're a liar and you really aren't, all you have to do is tell the truth to disprove them. If jaybejay weren't a liar, and if he were a professional, all he would have to do to disprove everything seasonic or I have said is give you information. Tell you who the developers are so that you could view their credentials with a Google search or on LinkedIn. Provide links to a working Reecoin website and not just social media sites. Post anything that sounded like actual development, code, plan, background, whatever. But he can't because he's got nothing like that.

Last thing - This tweet: https://twitter.com/ree_coin/status/950900026699476993  is a doctored picture. Apparently he or one of his friends knows how to use MSPaint at least. Reecoin's highest price valuation on January 9th was .000292. You can check it easily on Coinmarketcap.com. Also, for Reecoin to have the market cap shown in that picture, it would have to be trading at a value of roughly 0.10 USD. Check it yourself on Coinmarketcap.com. Look at what it was trading for on July 08, 2017 and look at the market cap. I hope that no one wants to trust a guy who posts altered pictures of coin prices on his bullshit "official" Twitter.

Hang in there, folks. Just because jaybejay is garbage that doesn't mean that Reecoin is dead beyond hope. I'm invested in it and I know it's a great project so I'm going to continue to message real developers in the hope of finding someone willing to pick up where it was left off. It will happen eventually.
Seasonic

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:44:17 AM by Seasonic

REE COMMUNITY PLEASE BE AWARE: The former reedev and it’s team are trying to deceive our efforts to revive REEcoin. This new team have nothing to do with the team that scam us all. Please ignore them and avoid whatever they do or whatever they are saying. The other thing, the former twitter account, belongs to scam dev, and it’s no longer official REEcoin twitter account.
Here’s the only REEcoin official twitter account https://mobile.twitter.com/ree_coin DO NOT FOLLOW THE OTHER TWITTER ACCOUNT, ITS BELONGS TO THE SCAMMER.

I never wrote about anyone's tweet at all. Where did you get that from? Are you on drugs?

Every follower of this thread knows am not happy with the real dev cos he scammed me. I 've been holding my REECoin for nearly a year now. I bought REE at its old good days. You bought at 1 sat and you quickly want to dump them by scamming new REECoin investors and run away. There's no room for you here until we find a reliable and a capable dev team that will truly revive REE.

@jaybejaybejay, GET OUT OF HERE. YOU ARE A SHAMELESS, HEARTLESS BLOODY SCAMMER.
jaybejaybejay

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

I never wrote about anyone's tweet at all. Where did you get that from? Are you on drugs?

Every follower of this thread knows am not happy with the real dev cos he scammed me. I 've been holding my REECoin for nearly a year now. I bought REE at its old good days. You bought at 1 sat and you quickly want to dump them by scamming new REECoin investors and run away. There's no room for you here until we find a reliable and a capable dev team that will truly revive REE.

@jaybejaybejay, GET OUT OF HERE. YOU ARE A SHAMELESS, HEARTLESS BLOODY SCAMMER.

Funny how everything is unfolding. If I didn’t start this thing, you wouldn’t been talking all this rubbish. If you think you can help, please join our telegram group and PM me there. I’m open for discussion and i think we all want bright future for reecoin.

@Seasonic am sure you have more ree than me. I bought ree at high price before it goes down, I spend 3 btc at the time and sold it in almost nothing. At the moment I only hold 10M ree in livecoin. This coming week, i’ll be buying at least another  10M ree in livecoin. I do not have ree to dump.
Seasonic

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

You do not know what you are doing and you have no good intention. I would support you if you have any proof of work done apart from telegram and twitter noise. Am not buying any REE cos I have enough of my money tied down with it and am afraid I will never recover it if I let you go on with another scamming round with this coin.

You 've never been a part of this thread until recently after buying REECoin at its lowest and you are in a hurry to dump it. Be careful folks, don't let yourself be scammed off your hard earned money like me. Be patience until we find a capable dev. This is a great coin that some greedy wannabes turned into a scamming tool. We the true community members won't let that happen again with REE.
jaybejaybejay

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

@Seasonic, hahahaha are you joking or trying to attempt another scam? hahaha. I heard that the former ree dev tweet yesterday, hahaha what a joke? Tweet about what? You and your partner should go away because you not getting another chance to scam ree community ever again.

Dude you really need to calm down and get a dictionary and learn the meaning for scam.
Nevermind I will help you out. Scam: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation.

So, with this definition in mind, how exactly did "Allseeing" or "Seasonic" scam you? By calling out your childish nature? Jesus, if you're in charg of the new ReeCoin's official Twitter account then the project is most likely going to fail. Especially since "Allseeing" has caught you on your cheatings by posting a fake image regarding Ree value. Which btw, even if that value is real, it is WORTHLESS if the chain is broken and deposits/withdrawals are offline. How about you calm yourself down, and get some work done instead of going around throwing tamtrums like a child?
I, personally, want to see Ree succeed, because I have invested lots of money into it, and I would like for the new REE team, if they even check this thread, to remove this jaybejaybejay child from their team, so embarrassing situations are avoided.

ALSO, incredibly out of topic from your part, but, you mention Reedev tweeting recently (although no one asked nor said anything about it, you just randomly brought it up), and you were wondering what the tweet was about? Well, here is a screenshot of it, check it out: https://i.imgur.com/WPhsCz2.png

Good bye.

LOOK LIKE YOU GUYS CAN DO THIS BETTER. FROM NOW, AM FOCUSING ON MY OWN PROJECT AND AM OUT OF HERE. I HAD ENOUGH ALREADY. I CAN’T HELP IF YOU GUYS DON’T WANT HELP.

I WISH REE ALL THE BEST!
Allseeing

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

ALSO, incredibly out of topic from your part, but, you mention Reedev tweeting recently (although no one asked nor said anything about it, you just randomly brought it up), and you were wondering what the tweet was about? Well, here is a screenshot of it, check it out: https://i.imgur.com/WPhsCz2.png

Not that it matters but I wouldn't be surprised if jaybejay is reedev. As far as I can tell, the true original Reecoin developer made exactly one post here and then was never heard from again. Then reedev came along as the very first scammer to pretend he was taking over the project. Look at this old post where someone was talking about reedev and the other posters pretending to be devs:

when the reedev types he sounds like a middle eastern person who tries to sell you something over the phone, lots of grammatical errors. fud will be fud, but  fud is real if its clearly in front of you, it honestly looks like a one man show for this coin... he's banning people from slack thats asking questions relating to the coin, they arent spamming, they arent doing anything that would be offensive to the chat, but being banned? why? asking for an explorer page? really? i am 1btc invested right now and i really dont want any of you thinking of investing to make the same mistake. Listen to them when they say DYOR. i should have did mines, fell into the hype. It really hit me when he commented on the price of the coin, saying short term target is $.50  

very unprofessional for any dev.

starting to think nguyendong is reedev, his typing/spelling is the same as reedev when reedev messes up, he posted something on twitter and had to delete it because it wasn't properly written and someone replied saying "nice english" or something

they are working together or they are the same person lol, either way he's right. if we dont like ReeCoin it is our choice to sell. but to be Fearful, Uncertain, Doubtful... cant really blame anyone for feeling that way. they are just telling us to buy buy buy, but no answers to any legitimate questions being asked.

just my 2 cents, good luck !

What he said back then about reedev and Nguyendong sounds just like jaybejay.

"he sounds like a middle eastern person who tries to sell you something over the phone, lots of grammatical errors."  - check

"his typing/spelling is the same as reedev when reedev messes up,"   - check

"no answers to any legitimate questions being asked."  - check

Coincidence? In the exact same coin within a few months? I doubt it. But since he's still holding Reecoin I suppose he'll be back. Look for another brand new poster in a few months claiming to be in charge of the project who writes like a seven year old. If you can't handle English better than that, jaybejay, you can't possibly be working on websites or code. Humans may forgive you for sounding like an idiot but C++ and HTML will not.
Giupy

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:11:16 PM

I'm new to the forum and I think this is a very interesting topic. I was attracted by the website and the price of this coin and I bought a quantity of 1500.000 REECOIN on Livecoin. From the discussion I read here I understood that it is a scam currency. But I also read that maybe someone is trying to resume the initial project. Is there a chance that the coin will recover? What is the situation today? If I sell everything now I can take home a minimal loss but not a lunge. But if there is a serious team working on the project I would like to stay. Can you give me some answers to my doubts? Huh Huh Huh
Allseeing

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

Reecoin is open source, which means that everyone has access to its code and can continue development of it. It's here: https://github.com/Reecoin/Reecoin-Project

If I were a programmer, I would absolutely take up the project. I've only dabbled in some C# for small projects though and this is way over my head. I wouldn't be surprised if a professional eventually adopted Reecoin if for no other reason than bringing it back again could mean an easy 100x or more on an investment. There's no one working on it at the moment though.
Giupy

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

and how do you explain this price spike? sorry my english use google translate
Allseeing

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

and how do you explain this price spike? sorry my english use google translate

Reecoin's price changes now only because of people buying and selling, not because of any development of the coin. There isn't much movement though. The only way it could go up much higher than 0.000300 USD is if someone was honestly working on reviving Reecoin and people had reason to believe it was a good buy. The only reason it would go down much lower is if Livecoin decided to delist it. Until one of those two things happens, you aren't going to either lose or gain much money on it.
Giupy

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

thanks you have been professional and very kind
jaybejaybejay

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:55:10 AM

I understand you guys are taking as a investors, but the problem with ree is more than development. There are few wallets holding more than 90% of all reecoin, you can check here http://ree.cryptophi.net/richlist and explain how are you going to make this work? I was trying to find the original reedev and work directly with him to fix this thing but you guys are accusing me of been scam and even saying i could be the reedev. What ridiculous thing to say to someone who’s trying to help?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: